[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

agrinaika

• Replies 7.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ooops.. I think we’ve been  shipping the wrong couple :lol:

Our charming friend said he wants to go to Singapore for holiday and was asked by the Mc who would he bring 

Charming friend: “I will bring along my manager”

not your family or friends? :D

You  know why i have to laugh wickedy *shaved ice ooooh shaved ice~~~*

giphy.gif

Ahh how irritating it is that they keep reporting us so the mods threaten our thread. Isn't this further proof that they are the ones who are lurking on our thread and since they think we are discussing them, they start reporting us constantly ? They should follow the rules themselves first before accusing us of not following and running to the mods. We are here having a good time and using our own OTP inside jokes. Is it our fault they are constantly reporting us because they're jealous ? Why would we even go to their threads when we have enough of our own content to discuss. I suppose they must be bored and have a lot of free time. This is the nth time they've tried to frame us. :rolleyes:

@haymochi speaking of shaved ice: 

59w43pk.jpg&key=5c4440347cd2bedd2f4b876a

Considering she is wearing the same hat and that is confirmed it is in Japan, it is an even bigger proof that LSG and OYS were in Japan at the exact same time together. Not that we need more proof but @kopikosong would you mind searching for the location of the monchichi shop if you are able to for comparison purposes again ?

Coupled with the fact OYS deleted the first picture, we assume because of the two spoons, and that LSG left for Japan two days earlier than he was originally supposed to, we can conclude they were most certainly together. The monkey plush is just another fun indicator. It's almost like OYS is saying in the picture that "I'm with my monkey right now" and its an indirect way of telling people the truth. There are so many other plushes behind her and OYS is known to love soft cuddly toys but OYS chose to pose with this plush in particular because it delivered her message perfectly, didn't it ?

Seems Son Oh Gong kept his promise to Jin Seon Mi to take her to Japan. I wonder if he'll fulfill a followup promise to take her again before his next Japan FM ? It may be difficult since he must have a tough schedule with Vagabond filming now but we can probably look forward to old pictures of their date from OYS and maybe even an insta update from LSG, both with vague captions that allude to missing the other. 

For K-celebs Japan is more of a country of love than France but if LSG did promise/propose to OYS there, then for them it will probably even more so. Red string of fate legend is about Seungyeon. Even if it's not a true myth, for them I like to think it is even if its only in my imagination. :wub:

@iffahmm

giphy.gif

People can be mad and bitter but as long as we are happy and in giddy mood that’s what matters.

we can’t always talk here anyway.. we have to go into submarine mode when there’s some crucial info to discuss ..

this thread is too open B)

here is a gift for you

7684EA16-DC48-4301-A371-53F9D3E4B235_zps

2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@iffahmm

People can be mad and bitter but as long as we are happy and in giddy mood that’s what matters.

we can’t always talk here anyway.. we have to go into submarine mode when there’s some crucial info to discuss ..

this thread is too open B)

here is a gift for you

Gifts like such are always a pleasure to accept. I hope to make more useful observations and lengthy posts as an appreciation. :D Let's keep the happy giddy mood of our thread constant. We don't want negative feelings to invade when our OTP are such positive and happy people themselves and wouldn't want us to be unhappy either. 

Submarine mode is a little sad for me since I can't really join in those topic discussions. But I like that whenever you all come out of it though you have lots more insight and info to share. Until then, we can just discuss the safe topics on this public forum while the crucial topics are discussed out of the public forum. Just knowing that there is a lot more to discuss in submarine mode (even if I don't know what that stuff is) makes me happy because it is proof that we have lots of evidence in support of OTP. :wub:

@iffahmm

SyR5vaq.gif

This thread is akin to our Samjang, scented with lotus, very alluring and tasty for evil spirits. 

Everyone wants a bite of us since the beginning of time. But was Samjang ever eaten by evil spirits? Never.

We have an annoying loving monkey to protect us, and on top of that, we also have mawang, secretary ma, PK, oh jeong, winter god and other monsters to protect us too.

This is a thread about our OTP and friends' journey to discover their love, friendship and purpose in life. 

Evil spirits are just necessary side kick to spice up the story. Don't be bothered by them. 

VIX2jFb.gif

Let's continue to share our love for our OTP while enjoying all the genuine friendship we made from this thread. 

Lurkers please feel free to join us anytime you are ready!! Don't hide for too long! We love new friends here. 

6 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Let's continue to share our love for our OTP while enjoying all the genuine friendship we made from this thread. 

Lurkers please feel free to join us anytime you are ready!! Don't hide for too long! We love new friends here. 

The genuine friendships forged by the love of OTP and Hwayugi are the best and I'm so glad to have found you all. Indeed, lurkers, please come out of hiding and share your thoughts and views with us as well. We will appreciate it and we are sure you have lots of your own thoughts to discuss with us too. :) We welcome new friends and members to this ever growing ship fandom.

3 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

The genuine friendships forged by the love of OTP and Hwayugi are the best and I'm so glad to have found you all. Indeed, lurkers, please come out of hiding and share your thoughts and views with us as well. We will appreciate it and we are sure you have lots of your own thoughts to discuss with us too. :) We welcome new friends and members to this ever growing ship fandom.

giphy.gif

You mean submarine? hahahahaha sorry bye bye

25 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Gifts like such are always a pleasure to accept. I hope to make more useful observations and lengthy posts as an appreciation. :D Let's keep the happy giddy mood of our thread constant. We don't want negative feelings to invade when our OTP are such positive and happy people themselves and wouldn't want us to be unhappy either. 

Submarine mode is a little sad for me since I can't really join in those topic discussions. But I like that whenever you all come out of it though you have lots more insight and info to share. Until then, we can just discuss the safe topics on this public forum while the crucial topics are discussed out of the public forum. Just knowing that there is a lot more to discuss in submarine mode (even if I don't know what that stuff is) makes me happy because it is proof that we have lots of evidence in support of OTP. :wub:

Be happy... cos believe me

there  are lots:phew::P

Spoiler

giphy.gif

And oh to add on,

for someone who asked about why our girl  is considered not linked with Mr. Rice at all? 

The Korean  news portals  wrote  our girl as 고무신  as  soon as Mr. Rice was shipped off to millitary in less than two weeks (people with brain can think with logic) *puhahahahahahahahhaha*

고무신=Girl who break off after guy went to army

:P

@iffahmm The name of the toy shop is Hakuhinkan in Ginza. Take note of the colour of the floor and cabinet design. 

Spoiler

nowZ2VR.jpg

kayPzR0.jpg

pkCplca.jpg

It's a toy shop that sells a lot of plushies, including male and female Monchhichi, and other kinds of toys, but OYS hugged the male Monchhichi :wub:

Self-explanatory much? :P

1 hour ago, haymochi said:

And oh to add on,

for someone who asked about why our girl  is considered not linked with Mr. Rice at all? 

The Korean  news portals  wrote  our girl as 고무신  as  soon as Mr. Rice was shipped off to millitary in less than two weeks (people with brain can think with logic) *puhahahahahahahahhaha*

Thanks for information.:rolleyes:

Well it’s the most important that knetz stopped link OYS with mr.Rice. 

Charming friend with cute hairstyle

I wanna post coolest partner  with cute curly hairstyle  again too :wub:

( it’s deleted cos  It indeed hurt someone  due to how adorable she looks with this perm~~~~~kwiyowooooo)

Spoiler

7A6E4130-AE56-458E-BF87-29EAB2207128_zps

Look at that shiny, shiny ring on her right finger which she has moved to her left. It's not from Mr. Rice because they were barely dating(in getting to know phase), and rings are given only after 100 days of dating in SK. Plus her obsession with monkeys & settling down and her coolest partners obsession with marriage and babies kinda compliment each others. ;) It's obvious now, isn't it? They live in each others heart. :wub::lol:

3 minutes ago, YourHighness . said:

Look at that shiny, shiny ring on her right finger which she has moved to her left. It's not from Mr. Rice because they were barely dating(in getting to know phase), and rings are given only after 100 days of dating in SK. Plus her obsession with monkeys & settling down and her coolest partners obsession with marriage and babies kinda compliment each others. ;) It's obvious now, isn't it? They live in each others heart. :wub::lol:

100% true! ❤️

So happy because they are happy 

2 hours ago, haymochi said:

And oh to add on,

Yes yes and not more name attached to my Coolest partner. Also about the article about how couples from dramas become real and some journalist made a mistake with who actually was the male lead on Hwayugi lol i think the journalist was drunk or did it on purpose because he is holding himself what he thinks or knows ? Mmm interesting ;) :P

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

And oh to add on,

:o WHAT?! :scream:You mean people can't claim OYS is still in a relationship just to discourage and make fun of us?!

CURSES! :crazy::bawling: WHY GOD?! Why YOU do this?! WHYYYYYYYY?!

:bawling: (I'm giving them company since I'm a verrrryyyy nice person.:innocent:)

:scream::scream::tounge_xd::tounge_xd::wub:
Omg i saw BIL got same hair cut as monchichi and I should txt him next Time and say “hey brother in law i saw that you got a hair cut, next time please come to my beauty shop to get a free cut since we will be family :wub:“ :relaxed:

I will leave this pics for you guys to judge it yourselfs since sometimes proof is need it to proof your point right? 

Archived