Quantcast
Jump to content
agrinaika

[OFFICIAL] Lee Seung Gi ❤ Oh Yeon Seo (503 Couple | Dimple Couple | Love-Love Couple | SeungYeon Couple)

Recommended Posts

3 hours ago, haymochi said:

Ep18 bts scene that was only 8 seconds?

 

someone was lost looking at his coolest partner while  someone was holding charming friend hand for no reason :P

 

 

someone was being so adorably nervous that he kept on hitting his own head :sweatingbullets:

 

 

 

 

You know that's an excellent observation. We always complain about the fact we never got Episode 18 bts properly of OTP and they were so short but clearly even after TvN's efforts to hide OTP bts, there is still some intimacy to be found. The arm touching and staring and the adorable awkward nervousness that LSG shows is also a hint for us, come to think about it.

 

TvN worked hard at making us think that OYS and LSG hate each other but their chemistry is too unbeatable. Even the snippets of 'cut and paste' bts we got all throughout Hwayugi, which were intended to make it seem like OTP didn't really have even a friendship with each other, failed epicly. The reason I call them 'cut and paste' bts are because they are very haphazard and none of them are more than a few seconds long which makes me think major editing was done to shorten them to an extent where it would at least *seem* OYS and LSG were barely friends. Since only a few seconds of bts were shown at a time, and those too so meager over the whole stretch of the drama, it is clear they had a very intimate relationship with each other since early on.

 

It's important to make note of this fact because I'm pretty sure in the actual behind the scenes, OYS and LSG were inseparable in a way they were always talking and having fun together and getting closer to each other. If they indeed started dating early on during filming the drama, they would have been in the early honeymoon stage of their relationship too and the feelings would have been the most evident during then too. The skinship factor is one I can't say for certain. I suppose it may have depended on how careful they were being and how much PDA they would have shown in front of the rest of the staff on set. However I am certain that in all the moments they spent together, it was easy to see the love for each other in their eyes which is why we got such ridiculously cut bts. Even if you look at the Episode 4/5 bts (arguably the longest bts we got of them together), they were shy together but they looked at each other with so much affectionate feeling, LSG especially. Their feelings for each other were so intense and impossible to hide from the very beginning :wub: even after multiple types of efforts to try. An OTP that shines so brightly together is one that will remain forever till the end, for sure (InshaAllah :D)

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@haymochi

Cold SEEMING, not BEING ;)

Apples and oranges, not the same thing.

There was a reason for that wordchoice of mine.

 

Just think:

TvN BTS team must've put in one HELL of an effort to search for the "coldest moments" to trick the viewers into believing these two are just two professionals acting.

....and yet, their coldest moments include staring at the other, handholding for no reason and being nervous around each other. :D

 

Yeah these two are just SO COLD towards each other!!!

Even their biggest "coldness" to each other is warm like SOG's vulcano ;)

 

TvN BTS Team be like:

tenor.gif?itemid=9165918

 

....but FAIL! :P

  • Like 11
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

An OTP that shines so brightly together is one that will remain forever till the end, for sure (InshaAllah :D)

Hwayugi staff are hardcore shippers actually. Just remember staff video from wrap up party that actually show them both sitting together despite the fact that LSG came late. And them staff pointing at them with the finger:)) 

Also remember most memorable party PD and assistant cosplayed that made us all laugh - bed seen with Asanyeo when Seungi got on top of her and clearly enjoyed the kiss instead of being Son Oh Gong:D

  • Like 9
  • LOL 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, tiroagain said:

Hwayugi staff are hardcore shippers actually. Just remember staff video from wrap up party that actually show them both sitting together despite the fact that LSG came late. And them staff pointing at them with the finger:)) 

Also remember most memorable party PD and assistant cosplayed that made us all laugh - bed seen with Asanyeo when Seungi got on top of her and clearly enjoyed the kiss instead of being Son Oh Gong:D

I don't recall the party PD and assistant cosplay ? Do tell me more about that. I do know about the fact that Hwayugi staff ships them though. They worked with LSG and OYS on set when they were being so so obvious that even cut and paste bts didn't suffice to hide their feelings, how could the staff that was around them 24/7 during filming not have known ? They must have been the original hardcore Seungyeon shippers. I remember in one of the episode 15 bts with OYS and LSG, one of the staff members is staring at them and smiling knowingly so that's enough of a confirmation that the staff most likely knew and shipped them before anyone else.

 

And of course, how can I forget that LSG and OYS sat together at the wrap up party. I wish we had more details on that but since they were sitting so close, I can imagine they must have had a good time reminiscing about filming and feeling so happy they took the project because in the end it led them to their best partner on and off screen. :wub:

  • Like 10

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, iffahmm said:

I don't recall the party PD and assistant cosplay ? Do tell me more about that. I do know about the fact that Hwayugi staff ships them though. They worked with LSG and OYS on set when they were being so so obvious that even cut and paste bts didn't suffice to hide their feelings, how could the staff that was around them 24/7 during filming not have known ? They must have been the original hardcore Seungyeon shippers. I remember in one of the episode 15 bts with OYS and LSG, one of the staff members is staring at them and smiling knowingly so that's enough of a confirmation that the staff most likely knew and shipped them before anyone else.

 

And of course, how can I forget that LSG and OYS sat together at the wrap up party. I wish we had more details on that but since they were sitting so close, I can imagine they must have had a good time reminiscing about filming and feeling so happy they took the project because in the end it led them to their best partner on and off screen. :wub:

https://ibb.co/ih42mo

We all love this scene don't we:D

  • Like 1
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Warning/Reminder

 

The reporting mechanism is for reporting posts that are off-topic or bashing of the thread that the post is in. DO NOT abuse the reporting mechanism by going onto threads of alternate ships and reporting posts there. Such activity will be considered a member offense and be treated as such.

 

Also, given that a reminder was posted here recently about staying on topic on this thread, to not mention other ships and shippers, and to not lurk on other threads, consider this a second warning to this thread. Any further off topic  comments, especially mentioning directly or INDIRECTLY any other ship or shipper, will cause this thread to be locked down for a 72 hour cooling off period. 

 

Off-topic comments and posts that quote off-topic comments have been removed from this thread and will continue to be removed, both before and after any such cooling period is applied.

 

We would like to promote shipper threads that are happy and sharing places to be without ANY BASHING at all.

 

Any issues with any of this, you are welcome to appeal to @angelangie who is a Global Moderator as well as a Shipper's Paradise moderator.

 

Shipper Mods: @angelangie @LavelyShai @youngatheart

  • Thanks 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, iffahmm said:

I don't recall the party PD and assistant cosplay ? Do tell me more about that. I do know about the fact that Hwayugi staff ships them though. They worked with LSG and OYS on set when they were being so so obvious that even cut and paste bts didn't suffice to hide their feelings, how could the staff that was around them 24/7 during filming not have known ? They must have been the original hardcore Seungyeon shippers. I remember in one of the episode 15 bts with OYS and LSG, one of the staff members is staring at them and smiling knowingly so that's enough of a confirmation that the staff most likely knew and shipped them before anyone else.

 

And of course, how can I forget that LSG and OYS sat together at the wrap up party. I wish we had more details on that but since they were sitting so close, I can imagine they must have had a good time reminiscing about filming and feeling so happy they took the project because in the end it led them to their best partner on and off screen. :wub:

You have good observations haha..

yeah they always sit together whether at his bday buffet sent by fans or at the wrap up party. Even when he came late coming through the back door.

 

Yaawn.... submarine mode coming soon againB)

  • Like 2
  • LOL 9

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

 

Ohvely drinking strawberry flavoured drinks too! 

 

Cotton candy, strawberry, monkey dolls, green chanel bagpack and shiny ring on her left ring finger on her instagram! Our girl is taking hwayugi epilogue too far!

  • Like 13

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, kopikosong said:
Cotton candy, strawberry, monkey dolls, green chanel bagpack and shiny ring on her left ring finger on her instagram! Our girl is taking hwayugi epilogue too far!

Oh so cute.

  • Like 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ooops.. I think we’ve been  shipping the wrong couple :lol:

Our charming friend said he wants to go to Singapore for holiday and was asked by the Mc who would he bring 

 

Charming friend: “I will bring along my manager”

 

not your family or friends? :D

You  know why i have to laugh wickedy *shaved ice ooooh shaved ice~~~*

 

giphy.gif

  • Like 1
  • LOL 16

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Ahh how irritating it is that they keep reporting us so the mods threaten our thread. Isn't this further proof that they are the ones who are lurking on our thread and since they think we are discussing them, they start reporting us constantly ? They should follow the rules themselves first before accusing us of not following and running to the mods. We are here having a good time and using our own OTP inside jokes. Is it our fault they are constantly reporting us because they're jealous ? Why would we even go to their threads when we have enough of our own content to discuss. I suppose they must be bored and have a lot of free time. This is the nth time they've tried to frame us. :rolleyes:

 

 

  • Like 7

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@haymochi speaking of shaved ice: 

 

59w43pk.jpg&key=5c4440347cd2bedd2f4b876a

 

Considering she is wearing the same hat and that is confirmed it is in Japan, it is an even bigger proof that LSG and OYS were in Japan at the exact same time together. Not that we need more proof but @kopikosong would you mind searching for the location of the monchichi shop if you are able to for comparison purposes again ?

 

Coupled with the fact OYS deleted the first picture, we assume because of the two spoons, and that LSG left for Japan two days earlier than he was originally supposed to, we can conclude they were most certainly together. The monkey plush is just another fun indicator. It's almost like OYS is saying in the picture that "I'm with my monkey right now" and its an indirect way of telling people the truth. There are so many other plushes behind her and OYS is known to love soft cuddly toys but OYS chose to pose with this plush in particular because it delivered her message perfectly, didn't it ?

 

Seems Son Oh Gong kept his promise to Jin Seon Mi to take her to Japan. I wonder if he'll fulfill a followup promise to take her again before his next Japan FM ? It may be difficult since he must have a tough schedule with Vagabond filming now but we can probably look forward to old pictures of their date from OYS and maybe even an insta update from LSG, both with vague captions that allude to missing the other. 

 

For K-celebs Japan is more of a country of love than France but if LSG did promise/propose to OYS there, then for them it will probably even more so. Red string of fate legend is about Seungyeon. Even if it's not a true myth, for them I like to think it is even if its only in my imagination. :wub:

  • Like 17
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iffahmm

giphy.gif

 

People can be mad and bitter but as long as we are happy and in giddy mood that’s what matters.

 

we can’t always talk here anyway.. we have to go into submarine mode when there’s some crucial info to discuss ..

this thread is too open B)

 

here is a gift for you

7684EA16-DC48-4301-A371-53F9D3E4B235_zps

 

 

 

 

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, haymochi said:

@iffahmm

 

 

People can be mad and bitter but as long as we are happy and in giddy mood that’s what matters.

 

we can’t always talk here anyway.. we have to go into submarine mode when there’s some crucial info to discuss ..

this thread is too open B)

 

here is a gift for you

 

 

 

 

 

 

Gifts like such are always a pleasure to accept. I hope to make more useful observations and lengthy posts as an appreciation. :D Let's keep the happy giddy mood of our thread constant. We don't want negative feelings to invade when our OTP are such positive and happy people themselves and wouldn't want us to be unhappy either. 

 

Submarine mode is a little sad for me since I can't really join in those topic discussions. But I like that whenever you all come out of it though you have lots more insight and info to share. Until then, we can just discuss the safe topics on this public forum while the crucial topics are discussed out of the public forum. Just knowing that there is a lot more to discuss in submarine mode (even if I don't know what that stuff is) makes me happy because it is proof that we have lots of evidence in support of OTP. :wub:

  • Like 15
  • Thanks 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

@iffahmm

 

SyR5vaq.gif

 

This thread is akin to our Samjang, scented with lotus, very alluring and tasty for evil spirits. 

 

Everyone wants a bite of us since the beginning of time. But was Samjang ever eaten by evil spirits? Never.

 

We have an annoying loving monkey to protect us, and on top of that, we also have mawang, secretary ma, PK, oh jeong, winter god and other monsters to protect us too.

 

This is a thread about our OTP and friends' journey to discover their love, friendship and purpose in life. 

 

Evil spirits are just necessary side kick to spice up the story. Don't be bothered by them. 

 

VIX2jFb.gif

 

Let's continue to share our love for our OTP while enjoying all the genuine friendship we made from this thread. 

 

Lurkers please feel free to join us anytime you are ready!! Don't hide for too long! We love new friends here. 

  • Like 18

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
6 minutes ago, kopikosong said:

Let's continue to share our love for our OTP while enjoying all the genuine friendship we made from this thread. 

 

Lurkers please feel free to join us anytime you are ready!! Don't hide for too long! We love new friends here. 

 

The genuine friendships forged by the love of OTP and Hwayugi are the best and I'm so glad to have found you all. Indeed, lurkers, please come out of hiding and share your thoughts and views with us as well. We will appreciate it and we are sure you have lots of your own thoughts to discuss with us too. :) We welcome new friends and members to this ever growing ship fandom.

  • Like 10
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

 

The genuine friendships forged by the love of OTP and Hwayugi are the best and I'm so glad to have found you all. Indeed, lurkers, please come out of hiding and share your thoughts and views with us as well. We will appreciate it and we are sure you have lots of your own thoughts to discuss with us too. :) We welcome new friends and members to this ever growing ship fandom.

 

giphy.gif

 

You mean submarine? hahahahaha sorry bye bye

  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
25 minutes ago, iffahmm said:

Gifts like such are always a pleasure to accept. I hope to make more useful observations and lengthy posts as an appreciation. :D Let's keep the happy giddy mood of our thread constant. We don't want negative feelings to invade when our OTP are such positive and happy people themselves and wouldn't want us to be unhappy either. 

 

Submarine mode is a little sad for me since I can't really join in those topic discussions. But I like that whenever you all come out of it though you have lots more insight and info to share. Until then, we can just discuss the safe topics on this public forum while the crucial topics are discussed out of the public forum. Just knowing that there is a lot more to discuss in submarine mode (even if I don't know what that stuff is) makes me happy because it is proof that we have lots of evidence in support of OTP. :wub:

Be happy... cos believe me

there  are lots:phew::P

Spoiler

giphy.gif

 

  • Like 11

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

And oh to add on,

 for someone who asked about why our girl  is considered not linked with Mr. Rice at all? 

The Korean  news portals  wrote  our girl as 고무신  as  soon as Mr. Rice was shipped off to millitary in less than two weeks (people with brain can think with logic) *puhahahahahahahahhaha*

 

고무신=Girl who break off after guy went to army

 

:P

  • Like 14
  • LOL 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


Announcements



×
×
  • Create New...