[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

Ok after rewatching the eps when ZM is applying the medicine to WJ after fighting ZR-SQS duo

Spoiler

Did they have sex already? (Please don't ban me mod:sweatingbullets:)

She's way too comfortable seeing a half naked body of a man that he loves dearly without even blushing that's not normal in wuxia

Even YX is bloody smirking seeing those two.

• Like 2
  • LOL 3
  • Love 1

44 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Is it really getting a lot of praises? That's awesome if it is.

Unfortunately it’s getting a lot of criticism for the changes this show made to the story and characterization.

The actor got a lot of criticism too but I think lately people are starting to like him more so I think lately he is feeling better about this.

• Sad 1

42 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Ok after rewatching the eps when ZM is applying the medicine to WJ after fighting ZR-SQS duo

Reveal hidden contents

Did they have sex already? (Please don't ban me mod:sweatingbullets:)

She's way too comfortable seeing a half naked body of a man that he loves dearly without even blushing that's not normal in wuxia

Even YX is bloody smirking seeing those two.

Spoiler

I told you if this is HBO, we would get the hot bed scene already. You can see that in eps 46 they looked like staying in the same bedroom. ZM got so many enemies so ZWJ must stay with her 24/7. Anyway, ZM is the type that never cared about whether she's the wife or fiancee or lover, she just care whether the man has her in heart. I might be wrong though but i'd like to think that way

• Like 3

lol...random thought, but I would like to have the eyebrow-drawing scene to be the last part after they meet again, riding horse together, and THEN finally live together in the house. By drawing her eyebrow, it's their simple wedding night together....:w00t::lol::wub:

3 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:
  Reveal hidden contents

I told you if this is HBO, we would get the hot bed scene already. You can see that in eps 46 they looked like staying in the same bedroom. ZM got so many enemies so ZWJ must stay with her 24/7. Anyway, ZM is the type that never cared about whether she's the wife or fiancee or lover, she just care whether the man has her in heart. I might be wrong though but i'd like to think that way

omg! Ik! Totally ZM was so comfortable and same for WJ, it's like they already had their night together...Looking at that, it's for sure husband and wife. ahahhah. :w00t:

The chat is going fast! I can't catch up! hahaha

I did not have time to watch yesterday's episodes so i am looking forward to it more after reading all your "spoiler" posts.

Agree that I prefer more fighting scenes to be in this drama.

However i love the romance part very much too.

But so far all fighting scenes are pretty well-done, though very short

• Like 1

43 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

Unfortunately it’s getting a lot of criticism for the changes this show made to the story and characterization.

The actor got a lot of criticism too but I think lately people are starting to like him more so I think lately he is feeling better about this.

Aww bummer. I've never watched the 84 version, just the 01, 03, 09, but I REALLY REALLY like this version. I think it's my fav. I want it to have a lot of recognition.

17 minutes ago, graceeedwardmom said:
  Hide contents

Actually i do think that "they already have that wedding night" together

from the Episode 47/48 trailer.

from the way they behave so closely and so intimately.

Whatsmore ZM call him --> "my man" , 我的男人

Anyone would have thought so hahaha

And reading from some of the posters comment that WJ insisted on marrying her.

So it looks like it

• Like 2

1 minute ago, LaurenPanna said:

The chat is going fast! I can't catch up! hahaha

I did not have time to watch yesterday's episodes so i am looking forward to it more after reading all your "spoiler" posts.

Agree that I prefer more fighting scenes to be in this drama.

However i love the romance part very much too.

But so far all fighting scenes are pretty well-done, though very short

ehhehe, you're not the only one who can't catch up. The long analysis and responses, I can't catch up reading and having thoughts on those. ahhahhaa...I love romance parts between WJ and ZM, need more of those! isn't there another fighting scenes because the Yellow Lady needs to show up again like in previous versions? and then the war too?

7 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

So it looks like it

OMG! yes forgot about that:lol:

And if you haven't watched yesterday eps totally look at YX's reaction he knows somethingB) As a guy that can seduce JXF in one night lol he totally notices.

23 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

So it looks like it

They are not married yet because in the preview, WJ said he is determined to overthrow the Yuan kingdom and he is also determined to marry ZM. 

3 minutes ago, arcchidus said:

They are not married yet because in the preview, WJ said he is determined to overthrow the Yuan kingdom and he is also determined to marry ZM. 

Spoiler

What i'm trying to say is they are not legally married yet but they surely have the intimacy as husband and wife. ZM in this adaptation is 'too modern' for her time. :naughty:

In the previous adaptations, ZM lied about her pregnancy to her father. In this version let's make it real.:naughty:

32 minutes ago, AppleBanana said:

Aww bummer. I've never watched the 84 version, just the 01, 03, 09, but I REALLY REALLY like this version. I think it's my fav. I want it to have a lot of recognition.

I liked this version too especially for ZWJ character it's very clear who he fell in love with. To ZZR he only felt guilt because after only meeting ZWJ, her life changed drastically if not ZZR will be living such simple life as boatman daughter.

• Like 1

46 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

OMG! yes forgot about that:lol:

And if you haven't watched yesterday eps totally look at YX's reaction he knows somethingB) As a guy that can seduce JXF in one night lol he totally notices.

Now i totally look forward to YX expression hahaha 

To me, i would expect YX to understand WJ more because he himself has that kind of deep into the bones kind of relationship with JXF. And this is another couple I love other than ZWJ ZM duo

51 minutes ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

ehhehe, you're not the only one who can't catch up. The long analysis and responses, I can't catch up reading and having thoughts on those. ahhahhaa...I love romance parts between WJ and ZM, need more of those! isn't there another fighting scenes because the Yellow Lady needs to show up again like in previous versions? and then the war too?

Sooyun 

Its like so exciting right!! 

Just by reading the posts here made my day. I need to watch yesterday episodes as soon as possible! 

• Like 1

You guys must notice also when ZWJ went on midnight to beg ZZR not to kill XX, ZM knew about this right away. I love that ZM not getting jealous at all, in fact she planned with FY and ZD to search Shaolin at the same time assuring ZWJ, if ZZR hadn't harm her because of her lingering feeling then she must not have any ill intention towards XX. Such a smart and mature woman, ZWJ is so lucky. Remember the jealous ZZR, faked suicide attempt to secure the wedding date. Our princess is so confident about her man.

Do you guys notice also that Wudang is sometimes such a annoying sect. I mean they looked like, they are eager when participating any events but at the critical time they always escaped with many reasons chivalry code, honor, otherwise just stand there looking at each other faces confused. Gah, so that is why ming sect got so many followers. Joining righteous sect is so tiring, you gotta think about image everytime you act. 

This version also got the best SQS. Usually past SQSs just so lame and pathetic but this one is quite enjoyable. He kind of know what his mistakes are and also got Wudang in his heart all the time. 

I'm looking forward to yellow robe maiden performances tonight. I hope she exudes enough charisma to embarass ZZR and reveal the truth.

• Like 1

@lynne22@Don YuI think the fight always feels short imho there's not many actor/actresses that can do high level wushu anymore, too many wire work and cgi. If you watch Jet Li, Jackie Chan, Sammo Hung, Donnie Yen, etc when they were young damn they're like dancing when they're fighting, everything just hit right. 

• Like 2