[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

20 minutes ago, insertusernamehere said:

Did anyone find it unfair that WJ didn't remove ZM's clothing like he did for ZZR when he cured ZM with his internal energy? Also by his logic shouldn't he marry ZM already since he did touch her body twice already, on her skin (Snake island when she was stabbed and XZ removed a layer from ZM for WJ to treat her, and yesterday with the shoulder poison)? Justice for MinMin! Equal rights to get clothing removed through convenient plot devices!

Actually thrice if you include the first time when he and ZM were trapped in ZM's mansion. He did touch ZM's bare foot which actually was a big no no if he was not ZM's husband (based on ancient Chinese culture) :D.

• Like 1
  • LOL 1

I really enjoy the latest two episodes. The pace is quite fast. I guess this series trim quite a lot of details about ZZR and this saving xiexun arc to focus more on the Ming vs Yuan fights (i might be wrong though). I personally like this approach.

Previous versions seem to focus a lot on the conflict between ZWJ-ZM-ZZR as the climax arc that I felt these last arcs are the messiest. This version feels cleaner and the flow better in finishing out the arc so far

I like that WJ is not wishy washy. It's clear to whom his love is and to whom his regret is.  

Spoiler

The fights between WJ-YX-FY vs. the three monks to save XX is awesome! Even fights between QS and other sect members are well done. 

ZM shows the ming members her ability to strategize. You go girl! B) Even Zhou Dian who seem to despise her seems to listen to her.  That's a natural born leader there. 

ZZR here is kinder,  and I like this better.  She's capable of caring for Qingshu,  which is a step forward for me.

I love the emotional scene between QS and his father. It feels more meaningful than previous versions. And SYQ,  no matter how much he claims his anger and his desire to punish QS,  that young man still his son. As a father,  it's not easy to see your son got hurt like that.  Kudos for these small details. 

Really love when ZM took care of WJ when he got injured from their fights with ZR-QS. Love that Wudang uncles seem to be very involved with him too: breaking the fights between WJ vs ZZR-QS, and Yin Liting joined ZD and FY in attending WJ after he got hurt by ZZR. 

I also found WJ scolding ZM for standing out in the rain is very boyfriend material lol.  And when he tried to ask ZM to serve tea to his Wudang uncle,  also sweet.

ZM knows ZR still harbor feeling for WJ and she didn't mind telling WJ that. Confident lady there :wub:

Cannot wait for more episodes although this series soon end. This version overtaken 86 and 2000 versions as my favorite so far. 

• Like 5

19 minutes ago, Yitian_fan said:

YES! Haha....Sista/Brother, I'll march with you on that one! ;) (Viscous gently reminded me that this isn't HBO.  But a fangirl can hope can't she??)

Wish this is HBO.... If HBO, we already got hot bed scene between ZWJ and ZM after raining scene. I mean i already feel very hot everytime they lay their eyes on each other face. Why don't they give us bonus after raining scene, i mean their  clothes must be soaking wet and ZM body need to heat up. Ok. Better stop here now. Sorry i just becomes wilder here. 

Love ZM in her madam mode when facing ZD and the gangs. Without Temur military prowess, ZM could still become the sharp interrogator that any Ming Sect people lack of. Her scheme when dealing with people, to shake their deepest fear and core to get truthful information is just gift that not any people can pull off. 

• LOL 5
  • Love 1

45 minutes ago, achng said:

Aha!  WJ announces his determination to marry ZM (Episode 45):

WJ better marry her since he kiss her and nobody else. 

I like it when ZM help to put the medicine on the back of WJ  in front of the Ming's sect & Wudang uncle. I don't think back then you can do that unless that person is your husband. So, I think pretty much WJ & ZM clearly show their relationship to the public. 

I love the raining scene, so romantic.  How can WJ don't throw away the umbrella and give her a tide hug. 

• Like 2

17 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

I like it when ZM help to put the medicine on the back of WJ  in front of the Ming's sect & Wudang uncle. I don't think back then you can do that unless that person is your husband. So, I think pretty much WJ & ZM clearly show their relationship to the public. 

Me too!  And she did it so naturally, like it’s their daily routine:D

• Like 2

1 hour ago, bluesky888 said:

It would the same for WJ if Zm isn't someone that he love. I'm sure he wouldn't let that person put medicine on his body.

So true, WJ could have ask one of his subordinate or wudong's uncle to apply the medicine for him.  Instead he have ZM applied for him in front of those men speak volume in their relationship.  Just like he declared in front of his subordinates, he'll definitely marry ZM.

• Like 1

What i think of tomorrow eps 48, ZM have a talk with XX and leaving WJ for his own good. But she's miss him so she came back to check on him but didn't want to see him face to face because she know he will never let her leave. I felt that WJ is really love and miss her when she not around.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

What i think of tomorrow eps 48, ZM have a talk with XX and leaving WJ for his own good. But she's miss him so she came back to check on him but didn't want to see him face to face because she know he will never let her leave. I felt that WJ is really love and miss her when she not around.

What about the scene where she got thrust by a sword.  I wonder who did that to her and why.

15 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

What about the scene where she got thrust by a sword.  I wonder who did that to her and why.

That scene should be coming up soon. Just don't know who did it. Poor ZM another injury.

i just wonder WJ confirm with ZZR about the scene on Snake Island and I just wonder how come he didn't tell ZM about it. Because ZM really want to find out who did it.

36 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

So true, WJ could have ask one of his subordinate or wudong's uncle to apply the medicine for him.  Instead he have ZM applied for him in front of those men speak volume in their relationship.  Just like he declared in front of his subordinates, he'll definitely marry ZM.

Seriously? He said he's going to marry ZM in front of everyone? Can I please know when this happened? I wish I have taken Mandarin in school. 

1 minute ago, PutriSing said:

Seriously? He said he's going to marry ZM in front of everyone? Can I please know when this happened? I wish I have taken Mandarin in school. 

In eps 45.at the beginning with YX and the other guy when they talk.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

In eps 45.at the beginning with YX and the other guy when they talk.

Cool! The part when they arrived holding hands and practically all of the Ming Sect guys were yelling at her - my heart breaks for my girl ZM. That was incredibly painful to watch. 

• Like 2

8 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

around the 10 minute 50 second point of episode 45

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

8 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

Cool! The part when they arrived holding hands and practically all of the Ming Sect guys were yelling at her - my heart breaks for my girl ZM. That was incredibly painful to watch. 

Yes, I feel the same. That why she want to leave and WJ told her don't go. He in the middle also as non of the Ming's sect like her to begin with. But I'm glad she stay for WJ. I don' think she need to take all those words from them.

2 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

That scene should be coming up soon. Just don't know who did it. Poor ZM another injury.

i just wonder WJ confirm with ZZR about the scene on Snake Island and I just wonder how come he didn't tell ZM about it. Because ZM really want to find out who did it.

I know that scene might show in ep 48 or 49 but you speculate ZM will leave WJ and then reunited, so that mean ZM left WJ while she's injury.  Poor girl:cry:

IKR... WJ also acted like nothing happened whereas he almost killed ZM when he thought it was her who committed the crime.  I guess he wanted to save ZZR face as a gratitude and the pains he caused her regarding the wedding.    I hope WJ will let ZM know later, she deserve to know the truth.    

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I know that scene might show in ep 48 or 49 but you speculate ZM will leave WJ and then reunited, so that mean ZM left WJ while she's injury.  Poor girl:cry:

IKR... WJ also acted like nothing happened whereas he almost killed ZM when he thought it was her who committed the crime.  I guess he wanted to save ZZR face as a gratitude and the pains he caused her regarding the wedding.    I hope WJ will let ZM know later, she deserve to know the truth.    

WJ just feel bad toward ZZR because of his take off during their wedding. He feel that he owned her big time so that why even she try to hurt him during the fight and he didn't want to fight back. I'm sure ZM know that also and she can understand WJ. She even told him that ZZR will not kill his Yifu since she still have feeling for WJ. Just to confort WJ so he won't worry if his Yifu is in ZZR hand. 

9 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Yeah I cant understand why he was so calm about it when he found out it was ZR she killed ppl and hes being more forgiving because he feels guilty for leaving her on the altar ugh he was so violent to ZM when he only suspected her it make me mad at him Even though I love ZM+WJ he really needs to make it up to her since she stuck by him through everything

• Like 1

1 minute ago, phuong1317 said:

Yeah I cant understand why he was so calm about it when he found out it was ZR (trying to save her from herself ugh) and was violent to ZM when he only suspected her Even though I love ZM+WJ he really needs to make it up to her since she stuck by him through everything

Yes yes... He need to make up to her big time, that's why I'm hoping he suffer a lot before she agree to be with him at the end.:naughty: