[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

2 hours ago, Sooyun Ahgase said:

OMG! they should have shown it! hahaha...maybe not completely...but just in bed scene...wah...maybe it will be shown in the last scene of final episode when they both are in the room and WJ draws ZM's eyebrow! you know....:w00t::wub:

Yeah the eyebrow paint scene!! 

Something will sure happen in the bedroom that night hahaha but won't be shown. Hint is wordings on the lamp: May my husband always be by my side. 愿夫君长伴左右

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

13 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

I thought the same as well. 

What is the logic that he has to marry ZZR in order to heal her, whereas he had already touch ZM so many times, hahaha 

Tickle her sole, 

Carry her up

Hold her hands 

Hold her shoulder alone, already several times

And then there's the weird thing WJ did that he put her hands on ZR hip/womb(?) area and taking off ther outer clothing(that was bloody weird:blink:lol) to transfer his nei gong rather than the usual method that everybody do from back shoulder.

So yah...What is the basic rule of healing people using nei gong in wuxia? Especially between man and woman that is not related.

32 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

So...I've been rewatching ZM-WJ moment together just to sooth my sad heart since they got separated again:( and I have question.

What is the basic rule of healing people using nei gong in wuxia? Especially between man and woman that is not related.

In the cave after the wedding fiasco, WJ was healing ZM with nei gong and then again in the farmers' village.

What's the difference between that and the one he did with ZR in snake island? WJ was so hesitant to heal ZR since it kind of will 'defile'(?) her or something, like it's not something you're supposed to do unless you're husband-wife or father-daughter or mother-son.

If it's the same I guess it kinds of prove that ZR is right about WJ's attitude towards ZM, if ZM is the one who is poisoned he'll probably just heal her using nei gong immediately, proprietary be damned

WJ also sucked the poison on her shoulder which is also a no no without her consent right?

I think the only difference between are WJ touching ZZR lower abdomen (more intimacy) whereas ZM is on her back.  That's all I can think of.

37 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

And then there's the weird thing WJ did that he put her hands on ZR hip/womb(?) area and taking off ther outer clothing(that was bloody weird:blink:lol) to transfer his nei gong rather than the usual method that everybody do from back shoulder.

So yah...What is the basic rule of healing people using nei gong in wuxia? Especially between man and woman that is not related.

I think WJ did have that discussion with XX, touching her lower abdomen with nei gong is the only option to heal her or this type of poison.  CMIIW

48 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

Baby Wuji, that's pretty something to look forward to!! I hope it is true. I am pretty sure they baby dance after the raining scene. This "after raining scene love making" topic has been hot and non stop discussions in some other community. 

I raise my hand here on non stop repeatedly watching of their couple scenes. Guess what, i even caught my husband repeatedly watching their couple scene, my goodness

I kept rewatch the following scenes :

Namely:

-raining scene

-going back to ming sect and was not welcomed by members, then with YX involvement, resolving the whole thing, YX is too charming here. 

-the scene in which he protect her from Yin Ye wang attack after Yin tian zheng death from war. That scene had the most tormented expression on WJ face and still he has to protect her due to deep love. I love that obvious deep love. 

-the non chalent reaction to ZZR and ask her to go back to rest haha. Just to see her defeated face 

-the scene where he couldn't find her in the room and begging XX to disclose her whereabouts (with teary eyes) 

-the scene that he hold zzr arm to request her to tell him about zm whereabouts. He cried after thinking she is dead. 

-the Tombstone scene!! Just this scene alone, i watch almost like 20 times

I thought the same as well. 

What is the logic that he has to marry ZZR in order to heal her, whereas he had already touch ZM so many times, hahaha 

Tickle her sole, 

Carry her up

Hold her hands 

Hold her shoulder alone, already several times

Lol...even your husband loves to repeated their scenes.  I re-watched all the scenes that you listed countless times, but I love to start from the wedding crashed.:sweatingbullets:  

19 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

I think WJ did have that discussion with XX, touching her lower abdomen with nei gong is the only option to heal her or this type of poison.  CMIIW

That why he have to take the responsibility to married ZZR because of that. Even he don’t want to but there no choice for ZWJ. 

44 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

That why he have to take the responsibility to married ZZR because of that. Even he don’t want to but there no choice for ZWJ. 

Lol ok, I still feel like is a convenience plot by Jin Yong. But yah I guess maybe ZZR's poison is more vicious. Thanks for all the explanations.

15 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

Lol ok, I still feel like is a convenience plot by Jin Yong. But yah I guess maybe ZZR's poison is more vicious. Thanks for all the explanations.

Here's the relevant parts of the novel:

Due to his intense grief, the poison that had been concentrated in Zhang Wuji’s ‘dan tian’ [pubic region] was dispersed once again, wasting his several days’ worth of effort.

After Zhang Wuji transferred his divine internal energy to help Xie Xun expel the poison in his body, he sould have done the same to help Zhou Zhiruo driving the poison out of her body. But this method of transferring energy required him to put one palm on her lower waist, and the other palm on the navel above her lower abdomen;

So apparently the poison disperses out through the pubic region?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

Is this the only HSDS version that us fans actually discussed about the OTP love making topic.  This proof Joseph Zeng and Yu QI Chen have amazing onscreen chemistry. 

It's the raining scene fault lol. So dramatic, i keep laughing every time WJ throw away his umbrella:lol:

Like wth mate, you're scolding ZM for standing under the rain and then you throw the umbrella, the only thing that could protect her from the rain lol

WJ during that time was pretty emotional after being 'abandoned' by his only other dad. I feel that's the only time he could do 'foolish emotional' stuff just because he also does not want to lose ZM, the only person he feels that understand and love him unconditionally.

But that's my personal feelings and headcanon anyway probably not what the director or actors think about^_^Also Joseph and Yukee do have good onscreen chemistry imho

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

It's the raining scene fault lol. So dramatic, i keep laughing every time WJ throw away his umbrella:lol:

Like wth mate, you're scolding ZM for standing under the rain and then you throw the umbrella, the only thing that could protect her from the rain lol

This is my first thought too!! 

And every time i see the umbrella thrown away, i feel like laughing so hard 

• LOL 2

1 hour ago, kur4p1k4 said:

WJ during that time was pretty emotional after being 'abandoned' by his only other dad. I feel that's the only time he could do 'foolish emotional' stuff just because he also does not want to lose ZM, the only person he feels that understand and love him unconditionally.

But that's my personal feelings and headcanon anyway probably not what the director or actors think about^_^Also Joseph and Yukee do have good onscreen chemistry imho

Yes i know what you mean

Its like some love novels

You need to own her body or sort so that she won't leave you again hahaha 

• LOL 1
  • Love 1

34 minutes ago, LaurenPanna said:

This is my first thought too!! 

And every time i see the umbrella thrown away, i feel like laughing so hard 

He threw away the umbrella because he wanted to get sick with her too.  You know the wedding vow, "in sickness and in health" ;)

• LOL 6

26 minutes ago, Don Yu said:

This is honestly a 55 or 60 episodes type of show.

Actions/Fight scenes are cut ridiculously SHORT! I wonder they even have them filmed, or cut?

For me personally not really, I feel like 50 eps is long enough, if they make more it would actually feel more draggy and I''ll eventually hate it. Even if I have some problems with eps 47-48 I don't want it to go on any longer since most what has to be resolved already done and most of the characters already matured. As far as I know Jin Yong's novel usually run around 40 chapters and the old TVB version usually they only have 40 episodes long 1 episodes for 1 chapter. 50 episodes I think it's fine for adaptation where they change/add a few things to a book that has been adapted many times.

For me the fighting is not about short or long but whether it's 精彩(brilliant in english but somehow in chinese it just sounds better) when you watch it. I think GMD fights still the best imho

• Like 1

36 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

For me personally not really, I feel like 50 eps is long enough, if they make more it would actually feel more draggy and I''ll eventually hate it. Even if I have some problems with eps 47-48 I don't want it to go on any longer since most what has to be resolved already done and most of the characters already matured. As far as I know Jin Yong's novel usually run around 40 chapters and the old TVB version usually they only have 40 episodes long 1 episodes for 1 chapter. 50 episodes I think it's fine for adaptation where they change/add a few things to a book that has been adapted many times.

For me the fighting is not about short or long but whether it's 精彩(brilliant in english but somehow in chinese it just sounds better) when you watch it. I think GMD fights still the best imho

Just to be clear, NO more drama (talking, crying, yelling, politics, brotherhood, sisterhood,  romance, etc) scenes at ALL. ONLY add more Action, Kung Fu, Wuxia scenes!!!

1 hour ago, vicious219 said:

He threw away the umbrella because he wanted to get sick with her too.  You know the wedding vow, "in sickness and in health" ;)

hahahaha I agree! and he was touched when seeing her in the rain. He scolded because he cares so much. I love that part and the kiss. Those showed so much love from him wanting to express his feelings, like he's been waiting or holding those feelings for so long and finally could express it. :w00t::w00t: