[Mainland Chinese Drama 2019] Heavenly Sword Dragon Slaying Saber 倚天屠龙记

sugarplum892

2 minutes ago, phuong1317 said:

Yeah I cant understand why he was so calm about it when he found out it was ZR (trying to save her from herself ugh) and was violent to ZM when he only suspected her Even though I love ZM+WJ he really needs to make it up to her since she stuck by him through everything

Another way to think about this situation is because ZM is someone WJ really love and he found out it was her the one who killed his cousin that why he very angry and sad. If it was someone that he don't really care, he can be less sad. Plus his cousin still a live by the time he know that ZZR is the one who did it. 

• Like 4

7 minutes ago, bluesky888 said:

Another way to think about this situation is because ZM is someone WJ really love and he found out it was her the one who killed his cousin that why he very angry and sad. If it was someone that he don't really care, he can be less sad. Plus his cousin still a live by the time he know that ZZR is the one who did it. 

Agree, It's hurt more when the crime was caused by your love one.  But still think it a double standard.  ZZR need to be expose of her crime.

• Like 1

33 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

IKR... WJ also acted like nothing happened whereas he almost killed ZM when he thought it was her who committed the crime.  I guess he wanted to save ZZR face as a gratitude and the pains he caused her regarding the wedding.    I hope WJ will let ZM know later, she deserve to know the truth.    

I also think he reacted to ZM more strongly because he loves her so much that he felt super betrayed. Whereas with ZZR, its like meh. I mean he still felt betrayed but he doesn't love her in that way.  And plus before then, he thought that his cousin died but she ended up alive so that lesson the anger maybe.

Edit: Just realized @bluesky888 said the same thing. haha

34 minutes ago, jackieusa said:

Agree, It's hurt more when the crime was caused by your love one.  But still think it a double standard.  ZZR need to be expose of her crime.

This is true. They need to know that ZZR did it and not ZM. I'm still kinda irritated by WJ's less-than-intense reaction to ZZR compared to ZM.  

11 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

This is true. They need to know that ZZR did it and not ZM. I'm still kinda irritated by WJ's less-than-intense reaction to ZZR compared to ZM.  

me too it annoys me even more that his group or whatever it is called keep yelling at her it made me happy that WJ stood up for her but when will they go all out on ZR ZM does nothing but because of her status (being who she is) she gets called names and yelled at with no evidence that she did anything  but ZR is painted as the angel when she does so much bad things 

57 minutes ago, PutriSing said:

it will not expose since ZZR is the leader of Ermei. WJ didn't want to bring it out to public. To me at lease WJ know ZZR is the one who commit the crime and not ZM. 

I'm not sure I'm the only one. But I notice that ZM like to hold WJ hand a lot. I would said around 3 to 4 times through out the series. I felt it her special way to show WJ that she love him.

2 hours ago, PutriSing said:

I think it's just WJ felt betrayed by ZM whom he trust and loves. ZM was an enemy when WJ met her and then slowly after hotpot scene especially, WJ feels like he could trust her. Even after YX and FY warn her about ZM's ruthlessness and smarts WJ only always smile and say not to worry because by then I think WJ already trust her character that as long as you are honest with her she can be reason with. ZM did help WJ a lot during the snake island arc, which just strengthen his believe in her and then he also falls in love with her. That's why I think it hurts more for WJ when he thought ZM is the culprit because he feels used and I think a lot people forgot WJ still wants to believe in ZM even after XX and ZR accused ZM of the incident, WJ keep saying if he did found ZM he wants to talk first (he keeps forgetting his oath to kill ZM immediately:sweatingbullets:)only ZR keep insisting that he kills ZM immediately.

WJ has less intense reaction towards ZR I think it's just because he already has his doubts, so pretty much he unconsciously already prepare himself for the truth. WJ also has too much respect, guilt and gratefulness towards ZR. I think he really just was disappointed in himself for thinking that he knows who ZR is a person, since you know he kept saying to ZM that ZR characters kind of disqualified her to do those things in snake island, just because you know a person is good 10 years ago does not mean they could not change. 

About the snake island I think ZM do not really care whether anybody else know the truth or not as long as WJ believe that she is not the culprit. She always said she never care about other people opinion about her anyway.

Since the snake island incident as other posters said before, nobody really care about the truth of the snake island, only ZM and WJ cared.

Also I just realise we haven't seen YYW see ZM and WJ together, can't wait for his reaction that's going to be fun:lol:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

I think it's just WJ felt betrayed by ZM whom he trust and loves. ZM was an enemy when WJ met her and then slowly after hotpot scene especially, WJ feels like he could trust her. Even after YX and FY warn her about ZM's ruthlessness and smarts WJ only always smile and say not to worry because by then I think WJ already trust her character that as long as you are honest with her she can be reason with. ZM did help WJ a lot during the snake island arc, which just strengthen his believe in her and then he also falls in love with her. That's why I think it hurts more for WJ when he thought ZM is the culprit because he feels used and I think a lot people forgot WJ still wants to believe in ZM even after XX and ZR accused ZM of the incident, WJ keep saying if he did found ZM he wants to talk first (he keeps forgetting his oath to kill ZM immediately:sweatingbullets:)only ZR keep insisting that he kills ZM immediately.

WJ has less intense reaction towards ZR I think it's just because he already has his doubts, so pretty much he unconsciously already prepare himself for the truth. WJ also has too much respect, guilt and gratefulness towards ZR. I think he really just was disappointed in himself for thinking that he knows who ZR is a person, since you know he kept saying to ZM that ZR characters kind of disqualified her to do those things in snake island, just because you know a person is good 10 years ago does not mean they could not change. 

Exactly, everytime ZM bring the Snake Island case to talk. WJ always said that he know ZZR since little and she is not that type of person. ZM used to tell WJ if you don't see it with your eyes, don't accuse that person. This had happen to his 7 uncle got murder.

14 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

About the snake island I think ZM do not really care whether anybody else know the truth or not as long as WJ believe that ZM is not the culprit. She always said she never care about other people opinion about her anyway.

Since the snake island incident as other posters said before, nobody really care about the truth of the snake island, only ZM and WJ cared.

Also I just realise we haven't seen YYW see ZM and WJ together, can't wait for his reaction that's going to be fun:lol:

Indeed, nobody really care about the Snake Island incident except for WJ and ZM.  Even though WJ confess he believed in her regardless if he can't find the real culprit in his life time. But I still think ZM do want a affirmative answer from WJ that ZZR is the person responsible.  It's kind of like a closure for that incident and ZM also deserve an apology from WJ for the mistrusted.

It's going to give YYW a heart attack, but too bad he's going to die.   I really want him to see the good side of ZM and love her as his precious grand daughter in law.

1 hour ago, jackieusa said:

Indeed, nobody really care about the Snake Island incident except for WJ and ZM.  Even though WJ confess he believed in her regardless if he can't find the real culprit in his life time. But I still think ZM do want a affirmative answer from WJ that ZZR is the person responsible.  It's kind of like a closure for that incident and ZM also deserve an apology from WJ for the mistrusted.

It's going to give YYW a heart attack, but too bad he's going to die.   I really want him to see the good side of ZM and love her as his precious grand daughter in law.

It would be awesome if WJ apologises doubt it though, just not how Chinese people do it. Usually they just keep buying/making your favorite food to apologise in real life:sweatingbullets:

Yeah me too, but the director already cast YYW as "the bad guy" to at least make WJ looked reluctant about the marriage, don't know if he will accept ZM before he die.

Well at least XX will accept ZM as daughter in law that's more important I think.

14 minutes ago, kur4p1k4 said:

It would be awesome if WJ apologises doubt it though, just not how Chinese people do it. Usually they just keep buying/making your favorite food to apologise in real life:sweatingbullets:

Yeah me too, but the director already cast YYW as "the bad guy" to at least make WJ looked reluctant about the marriage, don't know if he will accept ZM before he die.

Well at least XX will accept ZM as daughter in law that's more important I think.

In that case WJ better give ZM more kisssss to compensated her.:lol:  Yes, at lease god father in law accept her, that means more than anythings.

Wah, I feel like I have missed a lot of discussions that can't follow or reread anymore. lol. I love today's episodes too! WJ already said that ZM is his wife and won't change that. He looked very serious with determination. :P The rain scene was so cute! He was so worried because ZM was still not feeling good and stood in the rain. He cared so much about her, so scolding her is normal...but then apologize for being that. awww! Can we get more kisses from those 2? Anyone has any new trailer about the final episodes? I keep re-watch their lovely dovely moments lately...lol :wub::w00t:

I really hope that the eyebrow-drawing scene is after ZM points sword at WJ (the clothes look the same) 

• Like 1

Just now, Don Yu said:

LOVE that ZWJ said "It's all my fault" but Yang Xiao says "Everyone chooses their own path!" 

ik! Everyone has a choice to choose and same for ZR, some who had their wedding ruin, hate, but still didn't turn evil. Just let go and start again. ZR would have done the same, but really...ZR's feelings for her master are more than for WJ, that's why she continued to feel the burden keeping the promises and wanting to become the top...Her ambition is high. People keep saying ZM is evil, but truly the actual one is ZR; she only hid it inside and hasn't had a good time to reveal it until the death of her master and the promises. :rolleyes: