[Drama 2018] Mysterious Personal Shopper (Doll's House), 인형의 집

0ly40

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

without the subs, I am guessing SY gave up her claim to the company so that GH will allow the surgery.

Legally, GH is the grand daughter and it would take time for SY to make hr  claim.

:But I think, GH got the company, there was no operation. GH is going to let Grandpa die. SY's birth mum is gone. That leaves only Geum whose loyalty can change.

of course this is just my guess, I FF a bit too, SY is becoming terribly annoying with her practically non stop hysterical tears - the whole episode. I was quite pleased when GH pushed SY and she fell. But she did not fight back. Just the helpless daily KD female lead. I hope ep 61 is going to see some butt-kicking. or I am out of here.

I did not understand the episode by looking at it, I'm waiting for the subtitles, but I wonder what the doctor and GH did to SY so that she could be so anxious about the operation? they took away something else?

I was right that GH has played out SY to get the company and GH has caused the grandpa's 'death'.

But is he dead? 

Enough  snivelling SY 'why are you tormenting me?' , kick butts and do it now.   How much more do you need to know before deciding that GH is bad egg? 

On 5/18/2018 at 5:24 AM, Pam_Van Fossen said:

Frustrated here watching today's episode.  Grandpa wants GH to be good to SY and treat her like a sister since she is also his granddaughter.  GH is too evil to do that, but placates Grandpa and says she will.  Mr. Lee not showing up for the ceremony was upsetting.  As far as revenge, he could have married the woman he loves and taken over the company.  That would have been a good revenge and also a way to have SY too.  Why did he choose to go another route?   He hurt SY so much today and GH saying she will take everything away from her including Mr. Lee is just too much.  SY will cry a little, maybe take some time to reflect on what is going on, and then she will get strong and set out on her own revenge.  I still like Mr. Lee, at this point, I think he also needs some time to figure what to do with all the new information he has.  I don't think he will let GH or anyone else harm SY even though she is the chairman's granddaughter.  He will still protect her.   

It could be that he still loves her.  Knowing her real identity doesn't steer him off the revenge cause.  But he doesn't want to use SY.  I am guessing.  I like him the most in the drama and hope he will not stay in the shadow for too long.  

He must really love SY. I don't understand what the grandfather said to him but i think he will help SY with her revenge. Right SY is full of anger which is why she said that to him but i think later on, she will realize that Jaejoon must really loved her and he was only consumed by revenge which is why he has done what he has done. At first, i hate JJ too for not showing in the wedding ceremony but i think he now realized that GY is the bad one here even to the point of manipulating him and making it appear that his sister is dead. For now, i think SY will not be concentrated on her revenge towards GY, setting aside love for now. I really hope that in the end SY and JaeJoon will be back in each other's arm, be married and have a baby.:):heart:

Also, i did not see it coming that it was JaeJoon  who helped SY escape the hospital.:) He must really love her to help her at least in that instance eventhough he was blinded by revenge. Now, it is SY turn to be blinded by revenge. I hope she will also realize later that JJ really loves her and the he committed a mistake in teaming up at first with GH. Pls SY give JJ a second chance.:) Everybody deserves a second chance.:)

15 hours ago, dramaninja said:

I think its good he did not go to the wedding ceremony, if she found out later she would have though he was using her to get to her grandfather 

Yes it is good but it is painful on the part of SY. I think JJ just does not really want to hurt her by marrying her just to enforce his revenge. Awww. . . . He really loves her but he was blinded at first by revenge. But i think now, he is beginning to see the bigger picture - which GH is really the one who is selfish and greedy and manipulative (teaming up with the psycho doctor). I cannot wait how SY will start her revenge. I think this time she will use JJ?? Not sure about this.:)

I hope that JJ does indeed help SY with her revenge somehow. SY's path for revenge has started and has no room in her heart for a relationship anymore, hence she told him it's over between them. I'm hoping it's not fully over, and that they will eventually be able to reconcile and help one another. I wonder if there will be a time jump, otherwise, how will SY take her revenge against GH. SY currently has no power nor enough money to take down GH. Even if she tells the public that she is the real Chairman Eun's granddaughter and do a DNA test, GH has the piece of paper that she was admitted to a psychiatric hospital so her credibility could be questioned.

JJ should take down psycho doctor as it was her father responsible for the gas leak warehouse explosion. He & SY really should team up as it seems GH and psycho doctor has teamed up a bit as well.

1 hour ago, khoailang99 said:

SY needs to find her bio mother then do DNA test 

Unless GH makes Geum disappear, their DNAs would match. It’s the alternative approach.

SY wants to seek revenge, yet she turns up at the funeral alone and sounds like without any plan. But thank goodness they have stopped her crying.

I think she made such a good job of crying when LJJ jilted her, then knowing Geum was not her mother, they gave her crying scenes and she squeezed her vocal cords... sounds like it.

@whome I am with you, how is she going to get her revenge when she is really at the bottom. Her life is at stake, most likely.

A new wrench in the works for GH is her adulterous husband waking up from coma and the awful mistress. People who use their profession to inflict pain should have their wealth confiscated for making money out of people they have wronged. The mistress must be the first to fall.

This is a daily, so I see SY and LJJ getting together finally, unless the writer and director freak us out by changing the female lead from SY to GH:crazy:.

SY truly needs an ally in her quest for revenge against GH. JJ would make the perfect ally/support for her. He may be able to protect her and is smart and strong enough to have her back.

I wonder if JJ forgave Chairman Eun a bit as he read the note that was written to declare that JJ's dad wasn't guilty but an innocent party. Perhaps, if he did forgive Chairman Eun and go after psycho doctor's dad, he could team up with SY to take them both down.

SY needs some leverage and knowledge over GH. Again, I'm wondering if a time jump will happen to give her that knowledge.

52 minutes ago, whome said:

SY needs some leverage and knowledge over GH. Again, I'm wondering if a time jump will happen to give her that knowledge.

I wonder if SY is going to be humiliated at the funeral? Then she will go to the US, make a big name of herself as personal shopper :) sounds rather corny. Personal shopper ?? Not a very impressive profession. This show is losing me... I close my eyes when I see GH make her bug-eye, which is too often. I am waiting for the revenge, it does not seem a good start.

Archived