[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

I'm not going to make myself crazy thinking about how he's going to fit into the story, especially since none of the scenarios I'm imagining are very good. :(

It's OHJ's agency that put out the press release of his appearance, so perhaps it's going to be a relatively minor cameo rather than one that has a big impact on the OTP.

some fans guessing that maybe he's Kyung sun's boyfriend. Or the lawyer who helps JA. I hope it's either one of this. lol

Just binge watched ep1 to ep9 again today.  Can I have a partner like JH please? He is not perfect, he is not super rich, he is not a genius, he doesn't have superpowers, he is not an alien nor is he a goblin.

He is just JH, a sensitive, sweet, loving & thoughtful guy (with the cutest & most radiant smile that can power up a whole city) who loves you wholeheartedly & he will even put yourself before him. :wub::rolleyes::lol:

8 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

@azwhoony  @ghia

Check out the BTS around 3.30 when JHI put his arms around SYJ neck, is she blushing? :D:D:lol: i saw her face's color change dunno if its lighting or .. huahahaha

@Oww TooCute and SYJ looked a bit shy when JHI did that. Hahaha. I love their bts every time. It shows more skinship that the show itself. :D

9 hours ago, jesskitkat said:

Just binge watched ep1 to ep9 again today.  Can I have a partner like JH please? He is not perfect, he is not super rich, he is not a genius, he doesn't have superpowers, he is not an alien nor is he a goblin.

He is just JH, a sensitive, sweet, loving & thoughtful guy (with the cutest & most radiant smile that can power up a whole city) who loves you wholeheartedly & he will even put yourself before him. :wub::rolleyes::lol:

You make me want to rewatch those episodes again when I was always swooning for whatever he did to JA lol. And yes, his smile can light the wholw city like Kang Ha Na said lol. I remembered that I began swooning when he first had lunch with JA, when he helped JA when she changed her shoes and when he held a flashlight like a gentleman:confounded:

3 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

You make me want to rewatch those episodes again when I was always swooning for whatever he did to JA lol. And yes, his smile can light the wholw city like Kang Ha Na said lol. I remembered that I began swooning when he first had lunch with JA, when he helped JA when she changed her shoes and when he held a flashlight like a gentleman:confounded:

oh yes..the flashlight scene..so thoughtful of him..love him so much

12 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

I remembered that I began swooning when he first had lunch with JA, when he helped JA when she changed her shoes and when he held a flashlight like a gentleman:confounded:

So true. Sadly, there are just few "real" men out there who treats their woman like how JH does to JA. Indeed, pretty noona shows not only how beautiful JA  is but also how blessed she is to have JH. I am also rooting for a happy ending. 

And if possible a second season.:D:D:D

This drama will finally show on Drama Fever on May 28; however, I decided not to watch it until after I read the posts on how the drama ends.  I have been following the recaps watching the clips and I am anxious to watch this great drama; however, after Misty, I do not want any surprises and therefore, after the drama ends, I will watch it. 

The down side is that I could not participate and share my point of view with you guys.  I hope that this does not become a trend...I love interacting with everyone here, it helps to make the viewing experience more enjoyable.  

im really enjoying this drama and i love how blessed JA is to have JH... ah and its ending this week ;;;... can't wait for next week's 'Sketch' to air!! romance drama and then a crime investigative drama coming next...wow.. this few months aint giving me any rest for korean dramas!!

Guest 999hearts

HAPPY PRETTY NOONA DAY!!

Where is everyone? :(

EP 15. TEXT PREVIEW

내가 할 수 있는 건 뭐든 다.. 해야겠다

미국 지사로 근무를 신청한 준희(정해인)에게 진아(손예진)는 차마 집을 계약한 사실을 말할 수 없고, 결국 준희 몰래 이사를 하게 되는데… 남이사(박혁권)의 지시로 진아를 음해할 자료를 만든 최차장(이창훈), 은근히 진아를 압박하는 조대표(김종태), 단지 가해자들이 적합한 징계를 받길 원하는 진아를 여기저기서 가만두지 않는다. 진아의 생일날. 여전히 집에선 준희를 인정하지 않고, 준희와의 저녁식사에서 진아의 마음은 복잡하기만 하다.

We'll have JA's birthday tonight!!! 

--

There's a comment on Bah Doo that got me thinking after watching ep. 13

there is one thing that i found interesting. JA’s mom…before the two dad’s came home drunk she was on the couch in pants. When they were coming thru the door she ran to the bedroom and changed into a dress. When her husband came in she was brushing her hair to make herself look good. So….what is up with that? Maybe there is more to her history with JH’s dad.

Too bad by ep 14 JH's dad leaves thus leaving no room for extra drama...

Anyways, if I'm seeing things correctly, SYJ was seen wearing the star sneakers in Jeju like the ones in the cherry blossom scene so I'm hopeful that JA & JH end up together!!! PLEASE DRAMAGODS!!!

--

Songs from recent episodes

Archived