[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

2 hours ago, thi2018 said:

This is way too funny. They tried mimicking the "airplane" kiss from "Pretty noona" drama :D

Hi, may I know where you found the video? I'd like to watch it lol. I have always wanted this drama to be parodied because they will exaggerate everything and thus will make my day by their funny acts.

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

@stroppyse thank you so much for the translations. I will find time to sub it. :) Honestly, I haven't watched this bts yet lol. And your last bit... why? why? I want them to date in real life j/k. :lol: 

anyway, where is the couple thread? I wanna join. :ph34r:

Just now, mandy77777 said:

@stroppyse thank you so much for the translations. I will find time to sub it. :) Honestly, I haven't watched this bts yet lol. And your last bit... why? why? I want them to date in real life j/k. :lol: 

anyway, where is the couple thread? I wanna join. :ph34r:

Yeah me too hahaha silly me, but i found their comfort level exceeds the maximum bar :flushed: that BTS makes me smiling all day :lol::lol:

:heart:@stroppyse  My humble and heartfelt thanks as always!!!!!!!

Korean-drama-to-watch-Something-in-the-R8c2ef50328e0e14080eb45eb3a4f7e5e7ec57b4b

I think the BTS thanks to your translations also made me thankful to the actors and those around them.  That work so hard to create this story and in a way this world outside their reality.  What an amazing job they are doing in striving just to make us believe!

7 hours ago, sunshinefate said:

Hi, may I know where you found the video? I'd like to watch it lol. I have always wanted this drama to be parodied because they will exaggerate everything and thus will make my day by their funny acts.

I came across the article 

http://tenasia.hankyung.com/archives/1492250#_enliple

Here is the video 

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRVavrGAQ9EnKDNrLj-Wn5hqdefault.jpg?sqp=-oaymwEXCPYBEIoBSFryq4aisad.jpg

Will someone walk with me in the rain?  It's something I've always wanted to do...

For if this is what you find...  Everyone should buy an umbrella too...:wub:

Spoiler

tumblr_p6ibkhDxO31s3irc6o2_500.gif

I finally finished both episodes!  

Wow.  JH is at the end of his tether.  When he found out she was pushed out of her home ... it messed with his head. He's so stressed out with worry and there's nothing she can do to stop those feelings. The scene where he hugged her from behind was so desperate. He was getting comfort from her but not showing her his face...ergh, so beautiful and sad. I am really worried he's just going to break up with her because the strain is too much.  I think they are both dealing with the same amount of stress but she seems to be coping with it better. 

JH has two solutions for JA's accommodation problems. Both involve him rescuing: moving in with him OR run away with him.  I don't think either is a satisfying end of her story. I think he blames himself for her losing her home / losing that bond with her parents. There is guilt and worry tangled with love in both his solutions..therefore, they aren't romantic.

It's clear that JA's mother didn't want JA to move out. She is so transparent, it's laughable at this point.  She was trying to manipulate her into really dumping JH for real. She looked shocked when JA didn't argue and said she'd leave. Hahahaha. Fail.  I think that scene was my favourite JA moment of the series.  She told her dad and mum not talk about KS or JH any more - even if it's positive. YES. I am glad she included her father in that. Her mother was being a manipulative four letter word but...let's be honest, JA's mother is right.  The best thing for their relationship is for JA to move out. They will kill each other if they keep living together; their relationship was bad before JH arrived. When JA moves out, it may help her mother release her death grip on JA's love life. 

On a personal note....

Spoiler

I empathise so much with Jin Ah in episode 14. I'm finding it difficult to separate my feelings.  Don't get me wrong. I was never kicked out of my home.  However, I lived with my sister when I first moved out of home to save money.  We fought every day.  It was stressful.  I decided to move out to save our relationship.  I was starting to hate her for really dumb reasons. 

I was in a serious relationship, I'm still with him. My boyfriend immediately said,  "'we should just move in together".  It was hard to say no because I knew it would hurt his feelings. It was hard to articulate why.  I wanted to live on my own. I'd never lived on my own.  It was a milestone in becoming an independent adult. I wanted to pick my furniture, own my space and, heck, spend the whole day in my pyjamas if I wanted.  I knew if I lived with him, I'd never have the chance to live alone again. Duh, I was going to marry that guy!  I mean, I don't want to go on about the similarities but....the point is JA's feelings are very realistic to me. Even if she loves him and sees herself marrying him.  I hope he understands.  JH  knows what it's like to want his own space - he must know how great it made him feel.  JA deserves that too even if it's for a short period of time. 

Of course, JA wants to try living on her own once in her life.  It's all about becoming a strong and independent woman and that's how I want her story arc to end. I don't want her to depend on JH and be constantly running to him for help.  He's a wreck right now, he's so worried about her all the time. I'd love if he could trust her to take care of herself and their relationship.

Watched ep14 again this time with sub. Thank you so much for the fast subbing!

I felt their relationship right now is like in a pressure cooker. So much pressure building up & suppressing their feelings especially in JH. Watching him keeping everything to himself & pretending everything is ok really makes me sad. 

I understand why he decided to go to US all in a sudden.

One of the main reasons is because of KS. Even though JA mom is very harsh and hard to endure, he can still ignore and go thru it because of KS's acceptance of their relationship and she fully supported him ever since she found out about both of them. 

However, now KS is not giving her support anymore and is making JH more miserable with her hurtful words and treatment. 

Poor JH has no one to turn to. He can't blurt it out to JA cos she has her own problem at work & family. He's also kinda upset that JA doesn't want to live together with him.

Sigh, what else can he do? Run away to US since he lived there for 3 years and he kinda prefers living oversea. 

Just 2 more episodes.. what's gonna happen? I'm actually in a dilemma. One side of me wants them to break up a while and let JH go to US & JA settle her work issues properly. 

Another side of me wants them to flee together, which I think won't be possible cos JA wont just dump everything and leave with him. So... maybe a short breakup is imminent?

Please give me a good ending.  I want to smile again and breathe a great relief while watching the finale. 

13 hours ago, Oww TooCute said:

Yeah me too hahaha silly me, but i found their comfort level exceeds the maximum bar :flushed: that BTS makes me smiling all day :lol::lol:

I also think the same way. Well, I observe their IG accounts and Jung hae in keeps on liking almost every post of son ye Jin. And their actions keep on telling me something more. I thought I was the only one who observed it. :lol:

36 minutes ago, ghia said:

I also think the same way. Well, I observe their IG accounts and Jung hae in keeps on liking almost every post of son ye Jin. And their actions keep on telling me something more. I thought I was the only one who observed it. :lol:

If u search their name in IG there is a lot people discussed about them :D:D:D

Especially the last BTS pic hahahaha interesting to watch SYJ so open up this time :D even though its passed already hix hix no more cute BTS.. i wish they'll be granted team trip or anything so we can see them in one screen again

1 hour ago, Oww TooCute said:

If u search their name in IG there is a lot people discussed about them :D:D:D

Especially the last BTS pic hahahaha interesting to watch SYJ so open up this time :D even though its passed already hix hix no more cute BTS.. i wish they'll be granted team trip or anything so we can see them in one screen again

I pray that they will really get the high ratings they deserve so that maybe they will be awarded with a holiday trip together. 

2 hours ago, ghia said:

I do agree with this. Maybe they still have not reached "that level" yet but I think they have become quite good friends to have that loud laughters together. If it were me, I would not be able to laugh that loud if I am around the people I am uncomfortable with. Great to see Jung Hae In, Son Ye Jin, and PD Ahn to be quite close like that. Hope to see them in the future again with another project. We are left with 2 more episodes. I remembered when I watched the first episodes without sub lol and it has been 8 weeks I have been following them. 

@Chellsee wow so fast. I also subscribe JTBC Drama but I am always late to see their latest update. Thank you

who doesn't ship them must be something else...hehe...

please jump to 3:29 ....awwww~~!! everybody talked about black n white thing...when SYJ appeared...u can just stop thinking about that and just adore those two~!! "red carpet event turned into drama scene...." :D. maybe he frustrated JH lost his timing to hold noona's hand first...thats why Haein get the right timing instead~~!

Spoiler

5 hours ago, azwhoony said:

who doesn't ship them must be something else...hehe...

please jump to 3:29 ....awwww~~!! everybody talked about black n white thing...when SYJ appeared...u can just stop thinking about that and just adore those two~!

Awwwww! Thanks for the video. Seeing SYJ, her face brightens when she saw JHI. While JYI looks like he was just waiting for her in behind. Waaaah! My fangirl heart, please be calm. 

https://imgflip.com/gif/2ad2ub[/IMG]

Archived