[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, 999hearts said:

HAPPY PRETTY NOONA DAY!!

Where is everyone? :(

EP 15. TEXT PREVIEW

내가 할 수 있는 건 뭐든 다.. 해야겠다

미국 지사로 근무를 신청한 준희(정해인)에게 진아(손예진)는 차마 집을 계약한 사실을 말할 수 없고, 결국 준희 몰래 이사를 하게 되는데… 남이사(박혁권)의 지시로 진아를 음해할 자료를 만든 최차장(이창훈), 은근히 진아를 압박하는 조대표(김종태), 단지 가해자들이 적합한 징계를 받길 원하는 진아를 여기저기서 가만두지 않는다. 진아의 생일날. 여전히 집에선 준희를 인정하지 않고, 준희와의 저녁식사에서 진아의 마음은 복잡하기만 하다.

We'll have JA's birthday tonight!!! 

--

There's a comment on Bah Doo that got me thinking after watching ep. 13

Too bad by ep 14 JH's dad leaves thus leaving no room for extra drama...

Anyways, if I'm seeing things correctly, SYJ was seen wearing the star sneakers in Jeju like the ones in the cherry blossom scene so I'm hopeful that JA & JH end up together!!! PLEASE DRAMAGODS!!!

--

Songs from recent episodes

#HappyPrettyNoonaDay 

Chill, chingu, our drama will end up beautifully with our two leads ending up together. Remember, they already teased us with the photos of both leads like doing romantic scenes or something like that. They already paid expensive enough to go to Jeju lol. I just hope the best for the ratings 

@Belinda Kennedy Joon hee's face after having to face those obstacles while dating JA has become somewhat mellow and fragile but not weak. His face makes us want to comfort him

1 hour ago, 999hearts said:

HAPPY PRETTY NOONA DAY!!

Where is everyone? :(

EP 15. TEXT PREVIEW

내가 할 수 있는 건 뭐든 다.. 해야겠다

미국 지사로 근무를 신청한 준희(정해인)에게 진아(손예진)는 차마 집을 계약한 사실을 말할 수 없고, 결국 준희 몰래 이사를 하게 되는데… 남이사(박혁권)의 지시로 진아를 음해할 자료를 만든 최차장(이창훈), 은근히 진아를 압박하는 조대표(김종태), 단지 가해자들이 적합한 징계를 받길 원하는 진아를 여기저기서 가만두지 않는다. 진아의 생일날. 여전히 집에선 준희를 인정하지 않고, 준희와의 저녁식사에서 진아의 마음은 복잡하기만 하다.

Can I have the translation for the text preview please?

1 hour ago, sunshinefate said:

#HappyPrettyNoonaDay 

. They already paid expensive enough to go to Jeju lol. I just hope the best for the ratings 

i can't help but laughed a bit at this sentence hahahah but yess i hope for the best too!!

1 hour ago, Belinda Kennedy said:

Yes.  I don't think he looks weak. I think he looks resigned or like he's hiding his emotions.  It makes me sad when I think of how he was at the start of the drama.

Hi everyone! I also think the same way. I think JHI was just sad because the drama is nearing the end. Remember when he said in a interview how happy he is while filming Something in the rain. 

And perhaps, he will miss SYJ? 

(Just a fan girl wish.) 

10 minutes ago, thi2018 said:
  Hide contents

BTS pics, possible wedding?

OMO!!! I really hope it'll be OTP wedding!!! JA's mom has long hair so it's possible a time jump!! Fingers crossed!! Thanks for the pics!!B)

14 minutes ago, lolly84 said:

OMO!!! I really hope it'll be OTP wedding!!! JA's mom has long hair so it's possible a time jump!! Fingers crossed!! Thanks for the pics!!B)

JA and JH meet again in younger brother’s wedding? Hope not.. I want JA and JH’s wedding.

39 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

JA and JH meet again in younger brother’s wedding? Hope not.. I want JA and JH’s wedding.

Nooo. Even if it is Seung Ho's wedding, then let JA and JH already got married first. Better the writer not pull off the plot like "finally they meet again after 3 years in the fateful meeting" lol. But this writer has almost consistently written twists which are different from other dramas.

1 hour ago, lolly84 said:

Dop_jason's IG said there'll be no wedding :(

8 minutes ago, Oww TooCute said:

Dop_jason's IG said there'll be no wedding :(

So, who will get married? Kyung Sun? Jin Ah's mother and father dress neatly with hanbok which is a hint that they are attending an important wedding ceremony. Is it really Seung Ho's? But I believe in the twist that will be pulled off by the writer. 10 minutes to Pretty Noona

I think it'll be a happy ending. Cos when I watched their earlier interviews together, they keep saying this is a love story and it's for those who believe in love. Well, I do... So I'm confident they'll be together in the end!

• Guest changed the title to [Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

Archived