[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

tumblr_p8bqe1z9Pr1rx0r81o2_400.gif&key=6a5f58231e6704d1a04e641080d4df438--it-wortumblr_p7vcv18G2S1vpmpmko3_r2_540.gif&ke

That's It...

There is that one defining moment when you look into someones eyes and you know within yourself.

That's it, they are the one...

Although struggle seems to be the common thread that is weaved in and out like it's songs and melodies.  Of standing by your man or "breathing through you now, the love we have so true.  Whether it's pecks or passion or whats seen through our eyes or imagination.  Still that soft, sweet and simple newness of love that seems to pour out through them like rain and fall upon all of us...

It's when those words of breaking up seeming to come from pure desperation in not knowing what to do.   Even while coming out of her mouth were not only a betrayal to him but even more a betrayal to her own self.   For we knew, he knew and she knew her heart is completely full of him and feelings that have never been felt by her before...

As the songs perfect words described it beautifully and better than I ever could.

" I've never been so exposed "

Maybe it's those very mistakes, prejudices and misjudgements that are all to often made by those around us and within us.  That are what speak to us the most through this writers story.  Reminding us of ourselves the trials and struggles that are faced daily within our lives like grains of sand to many to count.  All so different and unique yet the feelings of love, fear, disappointment and even loneliness are understood at one time or another by all...

It's that Romeo & Juliet view that takes our hearts to places of either where we have been.  Where we are or where we hope to be.  That, you & I against the world experience that pricks our hearts and stirs our feelings like nothing else.  Tingles all the way through us even after, that lingers and carries us from episode to episode in wanting more...

Love doesn't have to make sense or be understood or thought out...

It just simply has to be FELT...

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, USAFarmgirl said:

That's It...

There is that one defining moment when you look into someones eyes and you know within yourself.

That's it, they are the one...

Although struggle seems to be the common thread that is weaved in and out like it's songs and melodies.  Of standing by your man or "breathing through you now, the love we have so true.  Whether it's pecks or passion or whats seen through our eyes or imagination.  Still that soft, sweet and simple newness of love that seems to pour out through them like rain and fall upon all of us...

It's when those words of breaking up seeming to come from pure desperation in not knowing what to do.   Even while coming out of her mouth were not only a betrayal to him but even more a betrayal to her own self.   For we knew, he knew and she knew her heart is completely full of him and feelings that have never been felt by her before...

As the songs perfect words described it beautifully and better than I ever could.

" I've never been so exposed "

Maybe it's those very mistakes, prejudices and misjudgements that are all to often made by those around us and within us.  That are what speak to us the most through this writers story.  Reminding us of ourselves the trials and struggles that are faced daily within our lives like grains of sand to many to count.  All so different and unique yet the feelings of love, fear, disappointment and even loneliness are understood at one time or another by all...

It's that Romeo & Juliet view that takes our hearts to places of either where we have been.  Where we are or where we hope to be.  That, you & I against the world experience that pricks our hearts and stirs our feelings like nothing else.  Tingles all the way through us even after, that lingers and carries us from episode to episode in wanting more...

Love doesn't have to make sense or be understood or thought out...

It just simply has to be FELT...

Hello everyone. I just started this drama yesterday and now I'm hooked. Not only with the story line but also with the leading actors. I love how they naturally interact with each other. I also love how the story goes. With only 2 episodes left, I feel like I'll be saddened for the next few days. Hoping for a season two.

btw, looking at this gif makes me think that joon hee has developed his feelings with the real noona. Waaaaah!! download_image?idsmall=2a8ln7&ext=gif

8 hours ago, pad-hari said:

In the BTS posted above, JH is the only one who is very serious.  I think he did not want to change his mood since its a serious scene and he is very keen to finish that scene fast.  This GIF is where he tells something witty when the whole crew and SYJ laughed and he look a bit relaxed.  can somebody translate what he is saying?

Someone has translated the making video on YouTube. It is quite accurate and Jun Hee seems really angry. Interesting.   

Drama performers of the week,  Son Ye Jin and Jung Hae In continue to place first and second, respectively, for 7 consecutive  weeks. This research is based on the analysis of the online respondents, blogs, community, SNS, and video responses of 31 TV dramas that are being broadcasted or scheduled to be broadcasted from May 7 to May 13, 2018 by Good Dara Corp. It was released on May 14, 2018.

이미지중앙

@Jusyed Yes. We release only the subtitle bc videos are copyrighted. You want me to lose this job? Hahaha jk 

Illegal sites have already picked up our subs this morning, though, so you may want to check out those.

45 minutes ago, thi2018 said:

This is way too funny. They tried mimicking the "airplane" kiss from "Pretty noona" drama :D

That is indeed really funny :D

Why they don't show us the BTS of that scene.. must be full of laughter :D I wonder how they did that :D:D

20180514_155143_5378.png&key=b2be386ad84CgdNgSN.png&key=78b5b127e58d3086e59c37a5images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTKQYq4-WV3-MmIZtiwyJB

When I saw JH pull JA into his lap tonight and wrap his arms around her like that. I think I could feel him too!

It's as if just seeing him totally and completely leaning as if his whole body was saying or maybe even begging for her to just stay still please don't move.  As if for just a brief moment he needed to rest his mind, his heart, his whole self.  Holding on for dear life as if his body was speaking it's own language I just want to hug you tight and never let you go. There behind her body as if some kind shield and shelter against the world of all the pain and disappointment he was surly feeling...

" If we just close our eyes together now we can get through this somehow"

You could see it in his movements and you could feel it even in the shadows of night.

You knew without a doubt that to him JA was now not just in his life she was his life.  It's no longer about breaking up or letting go he is way beyond that he can't see his life without her so much so that he after years of brokenness over his father.

Even thinking about to what her own brother said about JH's strong will in never changing his mind when it's set.

Seeing him not only drive his father to the airport but siting with him and saying thank you and later allowing his father to hug him.

He has changed his own self surrendered himself because in his mind and heart she is the only thing he sees.  The only thing he wants and the only thing he believes he needs...

Those words

" I never thought that I could need someone...  The way I do "

You could feel his desperation in wanting to truly be her man in offering everything he has and is and still feeling as if to everyone one around him he just isn't good enough.  JA continues to be moved by her own thoughts and concerns and as much as I love her character.  I just want her to see him as her first priority.  Because right now he is fully exposed and hurting so very much and needs her to step out and trust him not as the JH she has always known but as the man who not only wants too, but can protect her and love her completely if she will just trust him have faith and stand by her man...

As much as I wanted to hate Joon-hee’s dad for abandoning them, I think he earned my respect when he defended Joon-hee and Jin-a’s relationship in front of Jin-a’s dad! The confrontation was so truthful it was hilarious!

giphy-downsized-large.gif

https://ahjummamshies.com/2018/05/15/k-drama-reaction-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episode-13/

I can't believe my desperation for subbed BTS had finally kicked me out of lurking just to plead with @stroppyse to please post your translation and if ever you can work with @mandy77777 for a subbed clip of the jja jjang BTS. Friday is still a loooong wait and any posts that will quench our thirst albeit the anxiety that the drama will end will always be a precious gift to us desperately lurking fans..... Oh, this is my first post in this forum but i started lurking from page 1.... I definitely respect you guys and appreciate all those who give translations. :heart:

Archived