[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

jaiwook_08

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She said on this episode that she learned so much on JH's maturity on handling things that's why she can't leave to US with him. She preferred to stay and work on her self more. But looking at her with another guy and obviously she isn't happy with him looked like she didn't learn anything from JH at all. She remained the same. All she did was trouble to everyone.

The writer was not able to connect each stories and characters until the end. The main story and all the sub stories didn't end well or admirable.  It's a mess at the end. All left question marks and no proper closure. The only admirable characters for me are JH and his sister.  They had the strong and tight characters from start till end. You can really understand their characters and connect with them. 

Right now, I don't find this a good comeback drama for SYJ. She was portrayed with lack of intelligence or common sense here that people will be really pissed on her. 

3 minutes ago, bugcie said:

She said on this episode that she learned so much on JH's maturity on handling things that's why she can't leave to US with him. She preferred to stay and work on her self more. But looking at her with another guy and obviously she isn't happy with him looked like she didn't learn anything from JH at all. She remained the same. All she did was trouble to everyone.

The writer was not able to connect each stories and characters until the end. The main story and all the sub stories didn't end well or admirable.  It's a mess at the end. All left question marks and no proper closure. The only admirable characters for me are JH and his sister.  They had the strong and tight characters from start till end. You can really understand their characters and connect with them. 

Right now, I don't find this a good comeback drama for SYJ. She was portrayed with lack of intelligence or common sense here that people will be really pissed on her. 

Yeah claim you change but not really,this is just going to be a repeat of the first 2 episodes again.

I do not understand at all why people are mad with JA. So does that mean to love the man she need to give up on everything?? Why is JH so selfish and wanted JA to give up everything in Korea and to follow him to the US? JA deserve someone better!:angry:

3 minutes ago, jesskitkat said:

I hope lots and lots of fans will bombard JTBC Instagram, Facebook or other social media platform and complain about this crappy ridiculous plot. I can't take it anymore, my chingus! This in insane!

It happened anyway..

I prefer to spam them asking for 1 more episode 16.5 :D

3 minutes ago, usadango said:

I do not understand at all why people are mad with JA. So does that mean to love the man she need to give up on everything?? Why is JH so selfish and wanted JA to give up everything in Korea and to follow him to the US? JA deserve someone better!:angry:

My issue is she never did a thing for the relationship not one thing,she never fought not even for a second.

He did all the work why she coward in front of her parents,even her best friend dip on her because of her behavior.

2 minutes ago, usadango said:

What does she have going for her in Korea tho?crappy job,crappy parents??she is so immature imo 

Just now, dramaninja said:

My issue is she never did a thing for the relationship not one thing,she never fought not even for a second.

He did all the work why she coward in front of her parents.

All she did was to make the first move oh wait the hand holding thing .Please 

1 minute ago, somethingitr said:

What does she have going for her in Korea tho?crappy job,crappy parents??she is so immature imo 

It’s her HOME where she lived for the past 30 over years. So does that mean she nd to escape when things are not going smoothly?

3 minutes ago, usadango said:

It’s her HOME where she lived for the past 30 over years. So does that mean she nd to escape when things are not going smoothly?

No one thinks that. She was 100% looking for any out because she was too  much of a coward to face the problem head on alongside him.

She has not change.

5 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

He did all the work why she coward in front of her parents,even her best friend dip on her because of her behavior.

Did she not fought with her parents???

22 minutes ago, usadango said:

No no no, we are not getting angry just because she decided not to go with Joon Hee to US. I do not know if the others are getting angry with the same reasons with me but I clearly have mentioned it that I am not getting angry because she did not want to join him to US or live together with him because I know that is not the right thing to do for a woman and man who have not got married yet and the woman still has something to work out in her work life. But from episode 12 and until the latest, her only improvement was when she decided to move out from her house and fought for her self in front of her mom. For the relationship? I think most of the time, it has been Joon Hee who tried to make it work. Everytime she made mistakes, she would always apologize to him and he would forgive her but she continuously did it again and she even got angrier than him when she did a mistake. IMO, as a 35 year-old-woman, she was much more childish than Joon Hee and Kyung Sun. 

:lol:okay, let Jin Ah get a new boyfriend :D and Joon hee a new girlfriend too lol. Then, the writer will not ever get to the top lol. 

10 minutes ago, usadango said:

Can you list down what is not to hate on JA's character? :D :D:D

Just now, usadango said:

Did she not fought with her parents???

She could’ve moved out long time ago to avoid all this drama,she is 35 years old for Christ sake.JH even offered for them to live together but she refused.

Damn I need to go back to sleep,I love JA and hate to see her getting dragged even tho she deserves it :(:lol:

Archived