Quantcast
jaiwook_08

[Drama 2018] Something In The Rain / Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food, 밥 잘 사주는 예쁜 누나

JHI looks so cute and boyish in the official photos. His smile can definitely power up a whole city!

• Like 11
  • LOL 4

They still filming I guess..At jeju island maybe..

They still filming I guess..At jeju island maybe..
Edited by Chellsee
Please put pics on spoiler for double post. Thanks.
  • Like 9

1 hour ago, mandy77777 said:

Our OTP in JeJu Island today.  Maybe shooting Honeymoon scene? Lol

Lol they will shower us with romantic kisses again. It's okay, PDnim, you do not have to shower us with those pecks again, just give us a wedding and many kids for them:tongue:

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Ok, I just wanted to lighten up the mood that last week's eps kinda brought to this thread. Here are my MADE UP scenarios (that will not going to happen), but should be in the last ep with a happy ending:

1. HJ's sister will somehow meet the guy who had an arranged meeting with JA in ep 11 and starts a relationship with him (since I think she, too, needs a happy ending with someone). Plus, he seemed like a nice guy.
  2. The drama kinda highlighted that "kissing chair" like twice already. I think our OTP needs sit on that chair (you know what I mean :wub:) at least once before the drama ends and I think the last ep would be the perfect timing for that, lol. I'm not saying this should be the last scene but it should be one of the scenes in that ep. I would much prefer them getting married and going on a honeymoon at the very end.

BTW, I felt so bad for JA's brother. My Korean is not good so I don't know the whole situation, but I pretty sure he said something about feeling suffocated (suicidal)  because of his mother and he was worried about his sister might feel the same. Their mother really needs to get hold of herself and see herself in the mirror. At the moment she doesn't look like a loving and caring mother, looks more like a monster.  

• Like 5
  • LOL 5

@pad-hari.. that picture of 4 is so adorable. I really love it :heart:

Are they still filming today? I thought they should be done by now.
Edited by Jillia
Please do not post consecutively, edit you previous post instead. Thanks! :)
  • Like 10
  • LOL 1

:wub:

9MjKVAa.gifz9Cjtu7.gif

Jung Hae In tops Korean viewers' poll inspired by Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food

by Shelly M on Mon, May 07, 2018

55171f7a-50f4-4a17-965e-3c3338b43e0c.jpg

Viewers are in love with Jung Hae In!

Over the weekend, a KBS Joy’s variety show titled Yang Se Hyung‘s GIF Workshop announced the results of a poll asking Koreans to choose which younger male celebrity they would like to buy dinner for. The Pretty Noona Who Buys Me Food star Jung Hae In ranked number one! It was only fair since his TV series, which features his coveted on-screen romance with lovely actress Son Ye Jin, inspired the poll's theme.

full article content

link:https://www.dramafever.com/news/jung-hae-in-tops-korean-viewers-poll-inspired-by-pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food/

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

13 hours ago, ilu2 said:

BTW, I felt so bad for JA's brother. My Korean is not good so I don't know the whole situation, but I pretty sure he said something about feeling suffocated (suicidal)  because of his mother and he was worried about his sister might feel the same. Their mother really needs to get hold of herself and see herself in the mirror. At the moment she doesn't look like a loving and caring mother, looks more like a monster.

Basically he said his mom to stay out from Jin Ah life, that what she did can be a boomerang to her. he said his mom standard is so strict that even he and Jin Ah also face hardships because of her standard, even he was thought about jumping into Han River when he was so stressed applying into Ivy League university in korea based on her mom standard. He afraid what if Jin Ah do suicide into Han River or even gone missing with Joon Hee to a place where no one can find them. and Seung Ho said what his mom do to Jin Ah now is an abuse.

• Like 9
  • Thanks 6

I already watched the bts videos and I must say that the more they have more and more comfortable with each other. Jung Hae In seemed awkward and shy towards Son Ye Jin in the early bts but I guess Son Ye Jin as a veteran has made him comfortable.

• Like 6

Found these photos from DC.

How love grows.. from "his arm to her shoulder" to "their arms in each other"...  :heart:

Can't wait for the next episode.

DcqJfK_VwAAcY_v.jpg

DcqJfK6UwAAjc_-.jpg

• Like 17
  • Thanks 2

8kP9U5C.gifcrMdnIQ.gif

jjMKBiG.png

Spoiler

pv5dgmA.gif

• Like 17
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

In Jeju Island!!! Their first kiss was at the beach...maybe their last one will be at the beach too :wub:

• Like 14
  • Thanks 2

I think she really love his cute ears. When she's standing up and kissed him, she stroked his ears too. So cute!

• Like 6
  • LOL 2

Joon Hee 's angry face :angry:

7rlpDMy.gif

vb5g7MG.gif

some new pics(farewell)

Spoiler

9XMqLGY.jpg

(omo is PD Ahn kissing SYJ???:o

g8JXG2H.jpg

cr:dc

• Like 13
  • Thanks 2

4 minutes ago, pad-hari said:

Joon Hee 's angry face :angry:

some new pics(farewell)

cr:dc

I guess it's the last shoot... flowers and congratulations...as always in every last day!!

• Like 5
  • Sad 5

Dramabeans recap for ep.9 & 10

noona10-00143.jpg

Although there are so many people in on our couple’s secret, the hardest revelations are yet to come. But you can never put crisis off for long, and the time has come to see how their relationship survives in the real world, against all the opposition and disapproval that is sure to come their way. After all, happy endings have to be earned, right?

For more:

http://www.dramabeans.com/2018/05/pretty-noona-who-buys-me-food-episodes-9-10/

EDIT: I dont know when this selfie was taken, its circulating in dc with lot of flower decorations behind them.

Spoiler

GbKT4U2.jpg

• Like 7
  • Thanks 3