10 Sexy "Something In The Rain" scenes that turn up your jealousy radar
Hoàng Anh Phương, Drama- 16-06-2018 10:00:00
Korean drama "Something In The Rain" is a one of a kind romance.
Instead of leaving viewers hanging until episode 10 for that one special kiss, they delivered highly anticipated love scenes within the first few episodes. By episode 5, the audience is certain Yoon Jin Ah and Seo Joon Hee are madly in love, and we can't help but get a little jealous.
Whether you're single or been in a relationship for years, these Something in the Rain moments are sure to make you covetous of this fictional couple.
1. Transitioning from childhood friends to lovers isn't easy.
They were both unsure of each other's feelings when they reconnected after a few years. However, Yoon Jin Ah (Son Ye Jin) made the first move by holding Joon Hee's (Jung Hae In) hand to reassure him of her feelings. She was completely invested in their relationship from day one!
2. What better place to share their first kiss than by the water?
The serene backdrop make for the perfect romantic moment in time.
3. Their sexiest moments happened at Joon Hee's place.
One of the best steamy kisses they shared was at his kitchen counter, even though it was interrupted by his sister's surprising call.
4. In the early stages of their relationship, they wasted no time getting intimate.
As soon as Joon Hee's sister went on a trip, they spent some quality time at his place.
5. Jin Ah went home later that evening.
However, she returned to Joon Hee's place a little later so they could spend the night together. It's obvious they were head over heels for each other.
6. Jin Ah meeting Joon Hee's friends turned out to be one of the best decisions she made.
Not only did Ji Ah form a great bond with them, she and her new beau weren't afraid to flaunt PDA.
7. Snuggling up with your significant other during a break from a business dinner is the best!
Jin An's boyfriend unexpectedly showed up at the same restaurant she was meeting a co-worker, and she gave him the warmest greeting possible.
8. As their relationship became more public, the pair felt somewhat comfortable with PDA.
They started with kissing in a glass elevator.
9. Playing in the rain was the best way for this couple to make up after a brief argument.
Following Jin Ah's awkward blind date and her mom's strong disapproval of their relationship, they needed to wash away their worries.
10. After a shocking break-up and long separation, these two rekindled their romance!
Of course, the rain can take all the credit for bringing them back together.