[Drama 2018] Should We Kiss First?, 키스 먼저 할까요

0ly40

For once we have 2 excellent actors in a realistic relatable adult like drama. No unrealistic OVER THE TOP SASSY female leads which I hate the most! So what if the ratings are high?:rolleyes:

So far the ratings are good as compared to some so called popular dramas which have many pages on Soompi! Dont judge popularity from the number of pages here!:D

I stumbled on this drama (even though I like KWS's looks and acting from My Spring Days I didn't want to watch it due to time constraint as I only watch 1 drama at a time) when I forgot to switch off my TV after watching SBS 's live Winter Olympics coverage.:tongue:

With KSA's excellent acting and beauty and the plotline so far, I'm committed to watch it until the end whether it's a melo or not!:blush:

SWK1st Fighting!:heart:

• Replies 477
  • Created
  • Last Reply

KSA is beautiful. I didn't think much about her background until I watched a few eps of this drama. I then realized that she can speak perfect English as she studied in USA as a professional pianist before. She is classy and beautiful and I have been a fan of her acting for years. 

She was so frumpy in Kim Sam Soon and in the first few eps of Woman in Dignity, it's amazing how hot she is in this drama. 

KWS is so hot, his kind face doesn't match his grouchy persona in the drama. He is kind to his dog and emits good-guy vibe whenever he is low-key lurking around KSA in the drama. It's my first time watching him, I look forward to seeing his performance. In real life, it's next to impossible that a middle-aged guy this hot is single. He'll be snatched up in a heartbeat. 

I expected them to just meet, realize they are neighbours and fight it out over the leaking toilet situation. What a twist at the end of episode 4. I can't wait for ep 5 tbh. 

P.S. Male lead's best guy friend and female lead's best girl friend are too hot to be true. 

Is it just me or does Kam Woo Sung look like Lee Seo Jin? His acting is really funny especially in the toilet :D. Kim Sun Ah is killing it in this role and i just want to know more about her backstory. Seems like KWS was already attracted to her 6 years ago and i like these kind of stories :lol:

1 hour ago, V said:

I loved episodes 5+6. Out of the 3 dramas that aired today, SWKF is the one I am thinking about the most.

Yes this Drama is fantastic, I feel her pain. Last week I keep crying the entire episode, the lonleiness, the burden she feels everything it's so real. Love it. I think am going to cry with this the entire episodes...

What a GEM of a drama! The chemistry between KWS & KSA is 100%! Their acting is SPOT ON too!:D

Love this ADULT no holds barrier dialogues which is quite rare in Kdramas. The plot is moving at a right speed which unfolds the past well.:tongue:

KWS and his STARE and sexy voice can really get the ladies' heart fluttering like what he did in My Spring Days! :blush:

NB: I'm glad they highlight the occupational hazards of flight attendents through this drama.

“Should We Kiss First” Breaks Double Digits In Viewership Again + Places First In Time Slot

Should-We-Kiss-First1.jpg

“Should We Kiss First” has recorded its highest viewership rating yet!

On February 27, Nielsen Korea reported that the February 26 episode of SBS’s Monday-Tuesday drama “Should We Kiss First” recorded 9.7 and 11.8 percent in viewership ratings. This marks a 2.7 percent increase from the previous episode, which reached 9.1 percent in viewership ratings.

“Should We Kiss First” is a realistic melodrama that tells the love stories of a man and woman in their 40s who are awkward at love. Starring Kim Sun Ah and Kam Woo Sung, the drama aired its first episode on February 20, which exceeded two-digit viewership ratings. Having achieved a new viewership record in just three broadcasts, “Should We Kiss First” is off to a strong start.

In the same time slot, KBS2’s “Radio Romance” recorded 3.7 percent viewership, while MBC’s rerun of 2007 drama “Behind the White Tower” recorded 2.3 and 3.8 percent in viewership.

https://www.soompi.com/2018/02/26/kiss-first-breaks-double-digits-viewership-places-first-time-slot/

This show is so adorable and I cannot believe that it has 11.8%! That is crazy amazing. I love this show, so I hope it continues to do well.

Should-we-kiss-first-gif-3.gif?zoom=2&fi

Spoiler

Should-we-kiss-first-gif-4.gif?zoom=2&fi

Should-we-kiss-first-gif-5.gif?zoom=2&fi

13 hours ago, hyall said:

I was cheering when she threw her in the water...so deserved it.

Oh my gosh, YES. I was so happy that it happened! 

KWS & KSA are killing me softly in their compelling and sometimes comical acting in this drama! :wub:

I simply LOVE how KSA & KWS handled that SPOILT BRAT! Heeee!:D

Just cant wait for the next episode next week as every episode is getting better and better!:blush:

Im curious what will happen in ep 7+8.. I keep my eyes in insta or youtube but seems like ths drama has a little fans from inetz while it well recieved in korea..  But its okay, i cn wait till tomorrow, watching with eng subs is more funny and emotional rather thn watch the raw..   

But... I cant help myself for being curious..  ㅋㅋㅋㅋ

WOW! The ratings are soaring and deservedly so as each episode is getting better and better!:heart:

@LyraYoo thanks for sharing! 

Kudos to the writer for giving us such interesting characters in SJ & MH and very realistic and  thought provoking dialogues! :D

The LOVE MOTEL scene is very "Westernised" and hilarious! Is this drama a melo or what? :tongue:

I've been to Korea countless times but didn't really get to see the interior of a LOVE MOTEL until now. Heeee! :blush:

14 hours ago, mushforbrains said:

This is fabulous....all the cringey embarrassing moments but oh so funny!!!

seduce him with your back indeed....

and all the while he is already in love with her....

achingly sweet.......with a hard emotional core....

loving this....found my "crack" 

As much as I enjoy the awkwardness and discomfort which make for the humorous moments, it is your perfect word choice,  achingly , which captures for me  their pain,  hurt,  bitterness, loneliness and sadness which we see present in their actions and words. There’s just this terrible ache  that colors their lives and makes it difficult to live and to successfully move along. Hopefully  their mutual discovery will help diminish and dilute the pain and allow them to experience once again the joy that love can bring to their lives.

Archived