[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

9 minutes ago, isabelly said:

hi everyone! :)

i'm a silent reader.. but now after the drama end :( i want to say that it was a beautiful and warm drama

they made a great job! i will miss them

i' m waiting for wrap up party... do you know what happened?

Hi , their wrap up party already overed last week . u can see the post few pages ago , there are some pictures from the wrap up party .

I just found out that the rating  the last episode is  1.4%  :D  good job APAD .

I have one more good drama to put inside my pocket that i will rewatch .

@ELlovelyz i like Migyo also, during the heart broken episode with this ost really make audience feel their pain. Besides that , Falling ,Feeling and To Me ( the one Dr Ye narrated the raining poem )also are my favorite among all.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now that I watched the drama with subs I'm happy and satisfied.They showed NW and he promised he'll be back hehe.

The only disappointed is that we couldn't see the reaction of the staff about Dr Ye and BY dating.

Dearest Dr Ye

giphy.gif

You were never a jerk and always a gentleman. You always spoke politely and respected her. You saw in her what she couldn't see in herself. BY is a wonderful, compassionate and thoughtful person. She puts herself down too much sometimes but thank you for reaffirming her worth time and again. Thank you for telling her that she is an attractive person even when she didn't think so herself. Thank you for seeing her clumsiness as something adorable. Thank you for recognising her efforts at work , and respecting her decisions and choices. You showed faith in her not just in your words but in your actions. She's a gem.

I love that you are humble and unassuming. I appreciate your work ethic.I love that you do things with little fanfare . I love how self aware you are and how quickly you admit your faults and errors in judgment. I love how much effort you made to make BY comfortable. Your dorky ways are too adorable. 

Others say you are boring , but I find you most interesting. Trying new places to eat , going for walks in the park, movies and musicals, appreciating poetry together. Sweet hugs and kisses. I am not sure what exciting things others have in mind, but you are my cup of tea.  And BY concurs.

Others misunderstood you time and again because you did not find a need to explain yourself. That's alright in my opinion. You always kept your cool and composure, and  I am glad you did not roll on the floor when you didn't get your way. I am glad you did  not get into a jealous fit  when another person fell for your girl. Instead you trusted her. 

You and BY will stand the test of time because you are perfect for each other. Your mutual respect and consideration for each others feelings will help you go a long way. Your common values and life principles will help your relationship last the distance. 

I am sad this has to end as I go back to reality. But time and again I will visit this Ye-niverse to indulge in some sweetness and be healed.   ......I luff you long time....

:heart:

triplem

Ye-Liner.

Hi to all :)

1 hour ago, screwdila said:

Now that I watched the drama with subs I'm happy and satisfied.They showed NW and he promised he'll be back hehe.

The only disappointed is that we couldn't see the reaction of the staff about Dr Ye and BY dating.

I agree...i so wished to see their surprised faces...though at that bar Ye was looking at her with so big big hearts in his eyes they should of notice ...anyway...at that time i thought he won't be able to hold back and that he'll hold her hand or hug her any moment :wub:...i wish he did 

I wasn't following this drama from the start...at some point and tnx to some clips on YT doc Ye inprisoned my heart and i started to pray for him to get the girl...i loved her too..and i'm so happy they shared so many cute loving moments though mostly in secret ...it was light and cute drama and i love it! 

1 hour ago, triplem said:

Dearest Dr Ye

You were never a jerk and always a gentleman. You always spoke politely and respected her. You saw in her what she couldn't see in herself. BY is a wonderful, compassionate and thoughtful person. She puts herself down too much sometimes but thank you for reaffirming her worth time and again. Thank you for telling her that she is an attractive person even when she didn't think so herself. Thank you for seeing her clumsiness as something adorable. Thank you for recognising her efforts at work , and respecting her decisions and choices. You showed faith in her not just in your words but in your actions. She's a gem.

I love that you are humble and unassuming. I appreciate your work ethic.I love that you do things with little fanfare . I love how self aware you are and how quickly you admit your faults and errors in judgment. I love how much effort you made to make BY comfortable. Your dorky ways are too adorable. 

Others say you are boring , but I find you most interesting. Trying new places to eat , going for walks in the park, movies and musicals, appreciating poetry together. Sweet hugs and kisses. I am not sure what exciting things others have in mind, but you are my cup of tea.  And BY concurs.

Others misunderstood you time and again because you did not find a need to explain yourself. That's alright in my opinion. You always kept your cool and composure, and  I am glad you did not role on the floor when you didn't get your way. I am glad you did  not get into a jealous fit  when another person fell for your girl. Instead you trusted her. 

You and BY will stand the test of time because you are perfect for each other. Your mutual respect and consideration for each others feelings will help you go a long way. Your common values and life principles will help your relationship withstand the test of time. 

I am sad this has to end as I go back to reality. But time and again I will visit this Ye-niverse to indulge in some sweetness and be healed.   ......I luff you long time....

:heart:

triplem

Ye-Liner.

The best quote from yesaem "thank you for showing up in my life" :wub: YJW is a sweetest namchin ever in kdrama land, they are lucky to have each other :heart:

Thank you @triplem for describe how perfect JW is, i never see him as a boring person but a really mature bf, i'll rewatch it from ep 1 :D

last stills from tvn.. can't believe there'll be no more cute and clumsy BY, handsome JW, immature MH, used-to-be-rich NW, pretty Dr. Kim, coward but actually kind MC, struggling SW, slightly hateful JY, always unsure DB & 2 "hopefully they'll grow up soon" interns gracing my screen starting from next week... :( what do i do now?!?!? :bawling:

thanks everyone for making APAD even more enjoyable! all your translations, insights, comments & updates definitely made watching this even more fun!!! hope to see you all in another thread soon :) 

edit: did tvn just make a background picture for our phones?!??! i just realized it after translating their description... omgomgomg >.< such a great gift... :bawling:

@triplem  Thanks for your awesome letter.

I totally loved how you express how I like JW's character too. As I said before, I would totally want him as a LIFE PARTNER! Does this man even exist?! So adorkable when he was trying to get BY to be comfortable is right!

I finally finished the drama.  I liked that everyone's problems were not cleanly solved. Real life people still struggle and persevere. But I liked that JY appreciated DB (though I was ticked at him being mean to DB). DB bless his heart he is wishy washy but has a heart of gold.  Glad he came clean to DB that he wanted to study more was due to him mom. How was DB supposed to know JY turned over a new leaf? Cute he did not want DB to be close to his next hoobae as JY is his baby. LOL. Initially he was cold and jerky and so self important. He fibbed about studying hard when he constantly wanted to go out, play games and read webtoons. But glad he saw that DB was a good person to that haroboji when they all went to volunteer trip. 

DB for his wishy washyness and screwing up his chances with YJ, he is a sweet guy. Like when he came to her rescue and told the patient's daughter that a therapist is NOT a masseuse. He looked so cool then! Or when he went over to HSJ's cameo and was there to get him off of her again YJ. If only he did not deluge here with 50+ food choices for their dinner, no wonder she cancelled on him. Even that gal he dated prior got driven batty along with every one of his hoobaes and colleagues. Despite that, he is a sweetie even taking the peach juice (he is allergic to) from the old man patient just to make him happy.

YJ though she is still single, I am happy she is there for BY and a good unni as well. The pride she had saying my lil sis has a job. i want to pay tonight. (Loved it! ) Plus when she apologized for inadvertently being caught by JW about her failed job interview and the real reason she rejected the TV appearance chance with JW. Glad she TOLD BY and did not keep it a secret as JW requested. I wish her good luck in the future. i was surprised the usual sharp YJ noticing not seeing our OTP lovebirds. Her OVERBOARD makeup during the DEMO was scary. LOL what was up with her hair? She is much better and prettier with her normal look. LOL.

SW I liked we saw his mom and how sad he saw her watching the twin's video recording. Her leaving the passport bank account of all the money he had given her back to him. Yes that is a mom's love and sacrifice. Same thing for JY mom, she rather look like an uncaring mom not willing to make side dishes to her son than burden him with her surgery/hospitalization. (At least he had the decency to get upset at himself for being selfish while not knowing his mom was going through this health situation). He did acknowledge that BY he was happy she got the job. Even MC poked you are happy the person who does all your work is still there at the hospital but he did not take offense as he REALLY did push off alot of his workload on her in the beginning of the drama. Glad that MC got to help him out and understand SW better. He is so sharp eyed about everything, he must have been so stressed about his finances and his wife losing his job he failed to NOTE the obvious puppy eyes of BY and JW.

NW I liked he got the goal to be back at that hospital. He is a hard worker and had a tough life not able to date Mirae due to their financial circumstances. But he did stop talking about 10 yrs ago we were rich etc etc. He did it every sentence initially but toned it down as time went along. He did act as the voice of reality to MH. Told him that he should also be prepared if BY rejected him. He was bad to not tell BY immediately he let MH take the fall for his sharing her rejection by him to the others as well as spilling the beans about MH and BY to the staff at the hospital under pressure from YJ (This was not nice of her to be honest). 

MC was bumbling and not perfect. i was not happy with him when he took the cowardly route to avoid confrontation when he told BY to tell JW after refusing the tv appearance to make it sound she didn't want to do it. Thankfully YJ said it was MEAN and unfair of him to do that to BY. Go YJ and even to go as far to have SW instead of her if they needed a FT employee. MC did care for them when he thought he was leaving and said he would put a good word in for BY. (This also showed this timing not to count your eggs before they are hatched and that bit MC in the butt when he lost the job out to insider's relative). He did tell JW when he first came on board that BY was a good worker, diligent, kind and got accolades and the most appreciated worker. He saw that in BY just did not always do what was right. It was good he felt happy for her to get the job and same with everyone else.

Interns---did not learn much. They did complain about bosses MC and SW. Even BY, but after being pressured by MC and SW to go out for company outing/dinner, they thought BY is not that bad. But they too at the end were happy for her as they thought that is their example mentor to get a FT job . But remember they ignored her and did not listen to her when told what to do even though she was their superior as a contract worker. She was not respected.  One of them knew about JW's past and shared that this adultery and affair rumors were UNTRUE.  Teasing MH thinking he and BY were an item seeing the Kakaotalk profile pic of him and BY at the beach and thinking they were an item. MH at that time used it to make it seems it was true in front of JW but immediately corrected the interns after he walked away.

MH---I like the actor alot. He made an otherwise very annoying immature character likeable. He had his moments of being sweet and nice. But he is suffering from his lack of support and love from his family being topped by his brother. He lashes out being fancy free and clubbing and not studying hard being a son of a privileged background. He gets NW and friends to do what he wants -clubbing going out etc usually as he is treating. He was nice to BY initially and she started to like him due to his nice gestures. But his rejection was a bit harsh. She showed her love that was a bit overwhelming and could be construed as being a stalker with unwanted attention. He did not try to correct her assumption thinking he blabbed about rejecting her nor the same to the hospital staff. But to him he doesn't care about what she thinks of him in such a bad light. Only when he started to like her he cared. In this last episode when their teacher came to check in at the end of their training---I did not think it NOT right in front of BY to share his LOW GPA , horrible track record etc. I mean it is true he never acted false about wanting to study hard in undergrad. But he really did like BY if he was embarrassed and unhappy that it was revealed to BY. Glad that NW told him, you want to show your best side of yourself to your love/love interest. This was compounded by the patient did not want her hubby to empty her urine bag but asked BY to do it. 

But I am glad he was willing in the end to get over BY and want to have a nice memory with her. Also he was happy that BY said she was glad to see him again and make those nightmarish memories with him to nice memories of friendship with him during this training period. 

BY--gosh. I liked she was not an overly weak heroine in this drama. She was diligent, hard working and had her faults. She jumped to conclusions and listened to others not really getting all the facts straight. (Then again others did the same too JW with MC with the stuff his mom sent to the office). She did that with MH thinking he blabbed about their past and his rejection of her. Her thinking JW (doubting him) about treating the young athlete.  She sincerely cared about her patients The interns said is she for real to care for ALL patients. They thought it a bit annoying and unrealistic. But I liked that about her.  Though she was misguided about JW about the young athlete at LEAST she confronted him directly and not gossip about him or talk bad about him without talking to him first. Later she realized her errors and found out the truth, she went to JW and apologized. (This I liked as she and JW are quick to correct their errors/mistakes when they are made). When BY realized she got it wrong about MH when NW finally got the balls to tell the truth she did go and apologize to MH about misunderstanding him. Or helping the halmoni with her cart even after she got thrown under the bus by her. Or gathering the chickens to help the patient rest during their volunteer trip. When she got upset thinking her skills were looked down upon peeling the apple she gave it to the trainees to do. They all were upset. But later they got chastened to learn that he wanted this as a gift to his wife but he couldn't do it himself and then he passed away. She realized he wasn't doing that at all about her skills just he couldn't do it himself. So she learned from that experience as well.

I liked BY grew and blossomed as a flower to see and find her worth under JW. She always was bright but he made her brighter.

Oh JW, @triplem your letter is perfection about how AWESOME he is a character. DEF the TOP male character flaws and all. We did not know or see his home, home life, family other than the flashback to when he was a kid and that injury stopping him from playing baseball forever. I concur my fave line was -he was lucky to have her come into his life. BY is the sun. To see his shy and sweet happy expressions whenever he saw her. Now dating even more sweeter and so patient. Yes somebody mentioned before they dated he already showed some interest, reading her compliment card, pointedly saying let's work well together (to her specifically we heard it from JW---not even to SW, YJ, MC etc.), to getting disappointed she did not ask him to borrow money (when YJ asked him when she couldn't lend it to her) to taking her to the Poetry Museum to cheer her up, to wanting to return the USB directly to her at home and go for a walk (before that got derailed he had to attend a funeral of his father figure doctor we learned treated him when he was young). The ice around his heart was melting whenever he was around BY. Though he rejected her, he hurt and even drank with MC and SW breaking his not going out to drinks with colleagues. Also seeing her expression of love and happiness during the demo during his seminar, he even paused deep in thought losing his place as he was realizing his buried feelings to love again were being sprung anew thanks to BY.  Because of wanting to see BY , he went to MTs and other after work activities. His awkward tambourine playing at noraebang, doing toasts---though it was towards BY for saving that woman outside the competition! (Those emergency contests really are good !) Who can forget the last episode where he tries to be close with others and lower his language but instead he FREAKS everyone out uncomfortably instead! LOL.  I liked he mentioned it was not his story/place to tell her that MH liked her. His emphasis on what she wants and feels is TOPS for him. Even when he took back his rejection, he knew he hurt her deeply thinking she was possibly might date MH, he still said could I have a chance despite all the pain I put you through?! His tenderness to BY for their hugs and how he lovingly touches her face before kissing her ---SWOON.  So thoughtful and mindful of her and making sure she was comfortable. Or the lovely card to her and gift even after he found out she did not share about her botched interview and bailing on the TV appearance, he did not share he knew or pressure or get upset at her.

This drama's ending SO MUCH better than Drinking Solo. 

I will love the sweet moments of our OTP

OMG LJW is amazingly talented artist.

Thanks to all for sharing your comments, clips, ideas and see you around again  @jellybing2009 , finds amazing goodies for us @triplem ,the rockstar translator @stroppyse plus your poems were on point (Thanks for your support and encouragement to me too!), @bella1025, the articulate& thoughtful  @bebebisous33 (glad to see you here) and anyone else I forgot to mention.  I wanted to show love for this drama as this started to be a slow forum. This DEFINITELY charmed me every week. Going through bad withdrawal now.

@triplem @Nodame I have just finished watching the last episode and I must say that this drama has become one of my favourite dramas in 2018! I like the combination of poems with the stories. 

I really smiled like crazy, when they were celebrating for BY's new job because Ye was only looking at BY all the time, while the others were just singing "Let it be!" Their blindness made me so laugh... Even BY only had eyes for Ye. To me, it looks like they will never notice it, until BY becomes Ye's wife. The fact that he mentioned to the director that he had a girlfriend and they were pretty serious underlines that he is already thinking about marriage. 

@vira28 @Nodame Thanks dears. I wanted to write a poem ahahahahah....but I'm not good at stuff like that.  YJW is one of my favourite male leads of all time. I know in k dramas we are so used to the classic jerk is the first lead and the second lead is the nice one, but I see a change these days. It's an important message to send - nice guys don't finish last. You don't have to be mean to get the girl's attention. You should not take away her agency. No forced kisses /hugs and stuff like that. That's why this drama sends out some  positive messages. 

@bebebisous33 I did not expect to enjoy this drama as much as I did . I was not sure if I wanted to watch it until eps 4 when Ye smiled at her shadow.  I am still in awe at how no one noticed how he adores her and likewise. They were practically shooting heart eyes at each other. I love the stolen moments they have - giving each other loving looks even at work. I read online some commenting that they were disappointed that the relationship was not revealed. But I felt at this point it was for the best. I did not want the relationship news to steal the thunder - BY getting the job on her own merit should be the focus and spotlight here.

@triplem @Nodame @stroppyse @gracebkk

Actually, I have been wondering if the director realized that BY was YJW's girlfriend hence he decided to give BY a job. First of all, he invited Ye to his office and asked him if he was willing to go to a blind date. The director knows Ye's personality pretty well. He must be aware of Ye's past (the trial, the gossiping and the breakup since it even reached S. Hospital. Moreover, we were shown in an earlier episode that Director could catch some gossip from MC (MC badmouthing Ye). Since the staff had already noticed that Ye was dating, this gossip could have reached the director's ear. However, Ye had never confirmed if he was really dating. Hence this is possible that his request (a blind date) would be an indirect way to confirm this gossip because he knows that Ye would be direct enough to stop him from meddling in his life. Then we hear from Ye that the latter declared to the director that he already had a girlfriend and he was serious.

Then we shouldn't forget that in the episode before, Ye was not really willing to do the interview and show and the director had to beg him. This is important because it illustrates that Ye has definitely the upper hand in their relationship. The hospital reputation is relying a lot on Ye's fame and reputation. On the other hand, once Ye was asked to have an assistant, he recommended BY. For someone like Ye, it was totally surprising that Ye would choose such a person and even so quickly. There is no doubt that Ye's selection was announced to the director who refused Ye's recommendation because MC had to announce it to BY. Notice that the refusal was not directly given to Ye but to BY through MC. To conclude, the director didn't want to upset YE and wanted to deal the problem behind Ye's back. But it backfired on him, once Ye discovered the truth. Notice that he called the director straight away and announced him that he would stop the show. Ye was not just cold, he was really upset... hence I suspect that the director could have figured out that Ye was dating BY. I mean, he could have suspected something... therefore he could have invited MC and talked a little about Ye. I have no doubt that MC could mention such a thing: Ye dating someone. The director proposed the blind date as a way to confirm his suspicion. Moreover, it is really interesting that this was announced to MC and not Ye. Here again, MC served as a middleman... I am sure that the director knows that Ye is a righteous person hence by sending MC to BY, it looks like Ye has nothing to do with the new promotion. 

Let me know what you think...   

@bebebisous33 You know, it crossed my mind.

Your theory has a strong credibility.

The Chairman had to BEG JW to be on the show and he did but only for 3 months.

When the show wanted to get another doctor JW wanted BY.

Then the Chairman nixed BY via MC. Then MC scared of JW let's kind hearted BY (who offered to let him know the news but even lied about not wanting to do it) to JW. I was ticked as well as YJ (loyal unni and roomie) for his wussy move.

Then when JW found out and the he chewed out the Chairman to NEVER pressure him again.

Plus then he confirms to the Chairman he is in a serious relationship to stop trying to set him up.

Yeah, JW is pretty straight arrow and doesn't hide too much if you are sharp. The Chairman is not dumb and figured it out.

(I mean really who could JW meet outside of the hospital with his crazy work hours? Remember everyone kept saying he is capable but a work horse too. So only possibility is someone at work.

When MC said there was NO hope for a FT position to open and conveniently a position opened up for BY, yes that wreaks of suspicion. So BY was right to think JW recommended her. Though he did not directly recommend her, the Chairman figured it out by deduction. I mean if he SAW them (or visited the treatment room or them) he would have TOTALLY caught on. So the fact he caught on without seeing it for himself, shows he is SHARP.)

I mean I recall the Chairman noting how MC was bad mouthing JW not realizing that JW refused to take his job and have MC kicked out. So ironic the person trying to speak ill of the person who saved his job --does look ungrateful and horrible (as MC did to the Chairman---passive aggressive is NOT the way to go).

So YESH I agree.

The x ray guys subplot seemed a little random and just out of touch with the story. They barely interacted with our main characters or their coworkers and it just seemed pointless. Otherwise I loved it. I wish there had been a wedding. I almost for a minute thought she might end up with MH when they brought up that comfort thing but then I like how it was explained that on the cotrary it’s normal during the honeymoon stage of a relationship to not want to show your embarrassing side to the person you like. 

I was wondering how come no one in the department notice this 2 love birds? They cant keep off their eye on each other during the celebration party , they even exchange smile while working ..

Initially ,  i so hope to see everyone reaction when they announced their relationship. However, later on  i think they should keep it in secret as BY just promoted to full time staff, if they know that they are in relationship , sure there are rumours around , futhermore , Dr Ye is so famous in the hospital. i understand the purpose that writer didn't put the end will something all good ending , as this is part of the life , their job , their lives will be on going .. the most important thing is their perspective changed, their mindset changed and it may lead to a different pathway , thats reminded me on the pain poem where BY received from the patient,  every pain will lead to a pathway , there is a will , there will be way .. ..

Just finished watching the finale.  I thought it was a beautiful ending. Dr Ye was hilarious.  Best k-drama boyfriend ever. Initially  I wanted to see the co-workers expression of JW & BY dating but seeing the ending I changed my mind. BY didn't want what happen to JW and his ex to happen to them. She loved him too much and JW wanted to make BY happy. And seeing that BY became full-time, there would've been gossiping that JW got her the job. In my imagination they will find out when JW & BY are getting married. Hope there is a Part 2 with the same leads. Love them.

2 hours ago, anja61 said:

Just finished watching the finale.  I thought it was a beautiful ending. Dr Ye was hilarious.  Best k-drama boyfriend ever. Initially  I wanted to see the co-workers expression of JW & BY dating but seeing the ending I changed my mind. BY didn't want what happen to JW and his ex to happen to them. She loved him too much and JW wanted to make BY happy. And seeing that BY became full-time, there would've been gossiping that JW got her the job. In my imagination they will find out when JW & BY are getting married. Hope there is a Part 2 with the same leads. Love them.

part 2 it seems not possible  .. but i don't mind a movie  hahah .. hope tvn can make a movie for APAD with continue story after epi 16 finale heheheh

tumblr_mmoyd0bixh1sqzu8mo1_400.giftumblr_p6vi7tUtb51t8gzeto2_1280.giftumblr_p6vi7tUtb51t8gzeto5_540.gif  " I have a feeling I won't forget those cherry blossoms for a long time "

Sometimes love isn't easy or having to let go, but later there is a sweetness in remembering how you felt once long ago...

2 hours ago, screwdila said:

There is a article of LYB talking about the low ratings.

Yes true. Such an underrated drama , but I l think it’s a personal favourite for me in 2018

@bebebisous33 I was initially wondering how convenient it was for the job offer to suddenly pop out of the blue . Felt as if the show just needed to give her a perfect ending. I agree with how you connected the dots & I believe Ye was not the reason she got it. In some ways it’s partially due to the good karma that she’s reaping from all her hard work . It’s a nice message for the writer to send. 

————

i need another healing drama with a hot oppa :lol:

@triplem man... seeing that last hug... and also that comment from Lee Yoobi.. it's now really hitting me that it's the end... that it's over.. :( I'm sad about the low ratings, but at the same time I'm glad that they know everyone who watched it loved it. :) Maybe the low ratings was a blessing in disguise, because we've all seen how many dramas with high ratings ended quite badly (for example, Cheese in the Trap, etc.). Because of the low ratings, the writer (i think) stayed true to her original plan and ended it that way. Maybe there might have been minor changes, but one thing I know for sure is that the writer most likely stuck to her plan. And look at how that turned out to be... AWESOME! :) 

This is a drama i would never forget for sure..!! I mean.. where else can you get romance + real life lessons + poetry + awesome acting + good looking people + a couple that STAYS together and DOESN'T break up for 5 EPISODES?!?!?! nowhere!! only APAD! :D and just for that I'l always be thankful to the writer & director! :)

@bebebisous33 that's a plausible theory, since the director seems to be very invested in JW. But even if that's the case, I'm pretty sure the director wouldn't accept BY as their full-time therapist if she didn't have all the glowing recommendations from her colleagues. And since the director seems to want to know/want the best for JW, i'm pretty sure the director would have researched about BY to see if she's a good fit for him. If so, I'm sure the director would have also found out about how her patients commended her (and she had the most praises in the whole hospital), how well she's done so far, and more! 

So... I would say just a slight push from JW & the Chief, but the thing that sealed the deal was how well she's done as a therapist. :) Because JW wouldn't have left the hospital even if BY wasn't there. maybe later, but not right then. And no hospital want to hire someone that's not good (because that'll harm their reputation)

Indeed good ratings will cheer the staff/ actors ,  however, this drama didnt really sustain above 1% in the end. I don't understand how come cabled tv also looking at ratings now? 

i watched a chinese drama "Love O2O" , the male lead n female lead never had break up , no misunderstanding  , very sweet loving couple.. the rating is so good in China.  I guess it's really depend on the audience from SK.  I hope LYB and LJH won't feel discourage as there are many ppl like use enjoy this drama. I find this drama really different from others as it uses poem to describe daily life and emotion, it's more towards literature , so mayb ppl find it boring .

i don't regret watching this .. and i felt sad that i have to bit farewell to this drama..  i worked in the hospital , whenver i see  co medical staff ,  reminded me of this drama haha

Archived