[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

MC-says something --thanks to BY.

JW-Oh then let's together have a glass.

MC-What is going on? JW wants to have a toast with everyone? Wow I am surprised you want to.

JW_ I also want a glass.

YJ-Let me pour you a glass to JW

JW-yes

SW-whispers to MC-Hey see due to not being able to have a date with his GF he is having a drink. He is upset/sad that is why he wants to drink.

MC- I want to drink. Thanks to you SW blah blah.

YH-For us to be first place (?) let's take a photo together

SE-Let's take a cute photo suggests a place

YJ-Let's take one

They all go to the elevator/hall way

SE-Come over, hurry.

Everyone gathers around SE, ok 1, 2...

JW taking his time.

MC and SW walk into the noraebang room.

YJ-Hurry and come over stands next to SW and then moves his face next to BY (LOL so cute)

JW is in the bathroom looking at the group pic smiling. Then he does a close up of BY. He walks up the stairs and looks at closely and smiles a BY's face.JW says something.

MC and SW stand behind him. SW did you see it? He was communicating/thinking about his GF?

MC-really are you sure it is a woman? What are you saying I could not see clearly.

SW-definitely visuals/look was a woman face and long hair.

He says something.

MC-What's this? Our JW has a girlfriend?

SW-Gosh how many times have I said it.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

MC and SW see JW standing and doing the tambourines for BY

MC-has to blink again as he and SW cannot believe what they are seeing in front of them!

What are seeing is not imaginary/illusion right?

Camera pans to YJ and interns are all surprised.

SW-He has a gf. His heart is full and beating (???) boom boom, happiness boom boom

MC-You are right. JW is dating.

----------------------------

NW girl interest is at the convenience store

-She is recalling how she helped out the restaurant. Thanks for your help and here is your pay from the mgr./owner.  Thank you, Next time you need help just please call me. Owner/mgr-ok Get home safely.

She opens the envelope and counts her pay and smiles. Her phone rings and she picks it up.

Oh Mom. What is wrong?

VO-Mom talks jist about money problems concerning dad and rent (probably hardship making payments?)

NW-Mirae

NR-What are you doing here?

NW-What do you think. I was waiting for you. Here take this to eat.

MR-No thanks. You go take it and eat it.

NW-Why? You are having a tough time. You take it and eat to get strength.

MR-I am not having a tough time. Anyways you and are in the same situation. Every day busting to make ends meet (?) living is hard. So no need to take care of me.

NW-Mirae

MR-She says something. What I was I thinking about dating/love. Let's stop. Later when everything gets less harder just to live , then lets meet up then. I will live diligently so if we are able to meet again. She says something. So you too live diligently.

She walks away.

NW --Kim Mirae

JW texts BY-I will naturally get out and leave and lets meet up at the park.

JW goes and stands in front of everyone. Over acts--Oh I am so tired. So I don't think I can make third round. Then he over exaggerates ah ah (LOL) so cute. So I will be going.

SW-laughs. Why is he so awkward.

MC-Like he is going to meet up with his GF.

YJ-Eh what are you saying.

SW-What do you mean what am I saying. It is obvious.

MC -said something definitely he has a gf.

Interns --look OOOOOOHHHHH and say Eh?

SW-Who could it be? What kind of gal that JW likes to be full of it (emotions)?

BY is lost in thought.

SW looks at BY--BY, 

BY-Yes

SW- says something 

BY-No we don't have it

YJ-I am curious who he is meeting/dating

MC-I am curious too then says something --twhat do you think?
SW and interns---yessssh we like it.

SW says something

YJ yeah

BY--oh wait a minute, I am a bit tired no sure I can make third round.

YJ-Ok that is true you have worked hard. I will see you at home.

BY-Yes

MC lets' go. Go home  to BY.

BY-This is not good (cannot go on) to herself as she see them all walk away

-----------------

JW and BY at a park bench

JW-Eh? They were sharp eyed and figured out I am dating?

BY-Yes they were curious who JW is dating as his GF

JW-How did they figure it out? All day I was using mind control :heart:

BY then recounts the memories to her he was OBVIOUS in liking her and smiles to herself:wub:

SW noting that JW would help BY carry the dummy 

JW coming immediately to BY when she fell down during the CPR demo 

JW playing the tambourines with her while she sang a song at the company dinner outing

NW- Just because, it has been a long time since we last saw each other

MR-It is not because you wanted to ask me something. Didn't you have something to ask me? Why I would lie? I am working PT but why lie about dad having a business.

NW-Doesn't matter. You could just explain

MR-I was embarrassed/ashamed.

NW-What?

MR-She says stuff (Guessing her failures and lack of successes not being able to graduate). She did not want to show NW that side of herself to him. She goes on. Adds this difficult poor situation I have I am embarrassed/ashamed.

NW-Smiles. I am hungry. First let's eat. You haven't had dinner yet right?

MR-I have no time. As I told you before, nothing is different from before (?) I have to go to my PT job.

--------------------

NW is at a restaurant applying for a positon

THe interviewer is looking over his resume and comments on his specs

Seems like he got the job. He is asked would you be able to start now today?

NW is excited and says Of course.

NW looks softly at MR who smiles at him.

MR gives tongs and instructions to do something (to get the coals)

NW clumsily gets hurt immediately.

MR-Are you ok? Oh no, what are we to do.

NW looks at MR and totally falling for her.

I am fine.

MR says hello.

Interviewer--MR you are already here.

Here is our new PT worker. Please show him around and teach him well.

MR-putting on apron then turns around--Yes.

NW is waiting for MR. 

NW-Oh MR. I thought another person was coming over to me , first time seeing you in a dress.

MR-It is our first date and I don't have any work this morning. When I graduated from college this was a present from my mom, it has been along time ago. How do I look?

NW-You look completely/totally beautiful/pretty. Definitely /really (two thumbs up) the best pretty!

On the bus, NW--we should get ready to get off. Then turns over looks at a sleeping MR. He puts her head on his shoulder.

MR-Why did you not wake me up and got to  xx?

NW-I thought instead of the movie you needed rest more.

MR-What, But still I really wanted to see that movie.

NW-Instead of the movie , he says something.

Let's go, what do you want me to treat you for dinner? How is samgyet tang?

MR-Hitting him, are you crazy? SHe says something about eating it, I will have cup ramen instead.

NW-Whiny--let's just go eat samgyet tang (Ginseng Chicken soup).

MR phone rings, yes boss/manager? Yes, ok I am on the way.I will be right there. Sorry It looks like I will have leave now.

Gamja tang place (Potato pork soup place she has PT job) asked me to replace the PT worker who is injured.

NW-No , don't go.

MR-What?

NW says something. You looked so tired so I gave up watching a movie with you now you are going to work? Just go have gamgyet tang with me and then get a good rest.

MR-It's ok. She says something. Sorry.

NW-Kim Mirae.

She walks away and then runs back to NW and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

MR-See you tomorrow.

NW-Let's see. I will get a job and then use my money I earn from work so you can enjoy the rest of your life.

NM's time to do VO of a poem. The song of a poor person.

**I Leave the poems to better translators than myself @stroppyse

NW gets a text from his mom---I am so sorry to you.

NW texts-no worries, he says something what he will do , I miss you mom.

OMG YESH , us Yeh Liners were waiting for this EPISODE.:heart:

I agree with the comment that these quiet/stoic guys who are Tsundere are just mush when they are in LOVE and I admit I LOVED it in this episodes. When I woke up and got to work instead of working I was too enamored with watching all the clips, helps it is not busy and my boss is not in the office today. 

I did not see the raw yet. :wub:

Our JW finally gives our BY the love and reciprocates her liking him---FINALLY.

-Him being honest and saying I want another chance with you. I thought I would avoid making the same mistake. But I cannot get you out of my mind/let you go. (Yes his heart hurting the other episode after his presentation having drinks with MC and SW. Also being unable to console her at the cafe after she apologized for thinking he did not understand GM situation having to give up soccer not knowing him having to give up his dream of baseball due to his injury as well. Looking jealous seeing MH and BY at the beach and then MH trying to stir the pot with the interns but once he was out of earshot, he corrected them.)

-Him tenderly looking out at her and then shut is shades seeing NW walking towards BY

-Him acting the gallant knight immediately checking in on her and helping her up when she fell down after bumping into SW. Then he barked at SW for doing that. (Cute she warned him to make sure to help up SW as well. LOL)

-Him trying to be smooth about going to help BY carry the dummy for the demo and then saying he would treat everyone coffee.

-Him instead of the expected advice or critique of the idea, he complimented it instead as it was BY

-Him doodling hearts and so deep in thought he did not notice SW coming in

-Him being disappointed when he realized he couldn't see BY due to her doing the demo stuff preps (He was sad that he would not be seeing her).

-Him wanting to make a toast to BY and doing a toast with the staff

-Him looking googly eyed at BY pic from the group shot and having MC and SW see it

-Him trying to be next to her and not obvious when doing the group selfie (so cute)

-Him texting BY to have her meet him and avoid the group third round 

-Him loving and appreciating the reason BY wanted to be on the down low was for HIM and not her

(She did not want him to have a repeat to be hurt by others/gossip etc. ) Their kiss was sweet and appropriate. OOOH the feels!

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

All you Ye- Line shippers... you sure you want your man to behave like THAT? I can't even describe what I feel.

lol.. after today's episode i cant even recall what i wanted from him but this was definitely not what i expected from him...

he turned out to be most cutest lovesick male lead i ever found... and each n every action of his today just made me ROFL on bed, screaming, jumping, laughing.... m still not over with the aftereffects...hahahahah

31 minutes ago, Nodame said:

OMG YESH , us Yeh Liners were waiting for this EPISODE.:heart:

I agree with the comment that these quiet/stoic guys who are Tsundere are just mush when they are in LOVE and I admit I LOVED it in this episodes. When I woke up and got to work instead of working I was too enamored with watching all the clips, helps it is not busy and my boss is not in the office today. 

I did not see the raw yet. :wub:

Our JW finally gives our BY the love and reciprocates her liking him---FINALLY.

-Him being honest and saying I want another chance with you. I thought I would avoid making the same mistake. But I cannot get you out of my mind/let you go. (Yes his heart hurting the other episode after his presentation having drinks with MC and SW. Also being unable to console her at the cafe after she apologized for thinking he did not understand GM situation having to give up soccer not knowing him having to give up his dream of baseball due to his injury as well. Looking jealous seeing MH and BY at the beach and then MH trying to stir the pot with the interns but once he was out of earshot, he corrected them.)

-Him tenderly looking out at her and then shut is shades seeing NW walking towards BY

-Him acting the gallant knight immediately checking in on her and helping her up when she fell down after bumping into SW. Then he barked at SW for doing that. (Cute she warned him to make sure to help up SW as well. LOL)

-Him trying to be smooth about going to help BY carry the dummy for the demo and then saying he would treat everyone coffee.

-Him instead of the expected advice or critique of the idea, he complimented it instead as it was BY

-Him doodling hearts and so deep in thought he did not notice SW coming in

-Him being disappointed when he realized he couldn't see BY due to her doing the demo stuff preps (He was sad that he would not be seeing her).

-Him wanting to make a toast to BY and doing a toast with the staff

-Him looking googly eyed at BY pic from the group shot and having MC and SW see it

-Him trying to be next to her and not obvious when doing the group selfie (so cute)

-Him texting BY to have her meet him and avoid the group third round 

-Him loving and appreciating the reason BY wanted to be on the down low was for HIM and not her

(She did not want him to have a repeat to be hurt by others/gossip etc. ) Their kiss was sweet and appropriate. OOOH the feels!

everything you said made me want to watch whole episode (already watched raw..while screaming n giggling)... but hv to control cause everyone at home is sleeping and i should not repeat all that again..

but it was such a nice episode and both BY n Dr. Ye badly deserved their due of some love and sweet moments together.

this one is the BEST episode among all my kdramas i hv ever watched so far.... 

abd thanks for such wonderful summary...*still giggling but silently*

7 minutes ago, jeijei said:

What? They kissed? I need to finish this work quickly. 

yes they kissed but thats not all.

the whole one hour was something to watch and forget abt rest of the world while giggling n sqealing...

i thought to help others prepare to watch epi12 of APAD:

1. make sure you are alone in room to not to disturb others while giggling n screaming, which are the aftereffect of todays not-at-expected-YEsunami (word borrowed by another chingu)

2. close your door rooms to not to be disturbed cause you’ll be proved fools.

3. keep a big soft n cozy pillow beside, cause its the only thing which can survive all punching and also you can hug it *think it of Cute Dork Dr. Ye of today’s epi*

4. also do check the bed  you are on is strong enough to bear the jumping n punching on to it… cause if its not strong enough you might get hurt by breaking it to ground.

5. once watched… have a deep breathe and one big glass of cold water.. cause you’ll need it badly to calm down your “shimjang:heart:"  that's all from me… have fun..

I'm scared. kdramas you have wrecked my heart far too much these years for me to trust this. All this happy and cute. I can't help but think, what do they do with Min Ho's character now? Has Minho confessed to BY sincerely and have had her sincerely acknowledge and reject his feelings? Does she know how he feels about her now....I haven't been watching this drama like I should because THE FEAR....yeah I"m going to wait till it's finished, you guys let me know endgame, then I'll watch with ease just letting whatever happens happens without my feels on the line. 

I learned from R88 this is the best way for me to go into dramas. Know the endgame going in so I'm not all ball of feels and questions and I don't end up wrecked. 

32 minutes ago, MrsSoJiSub said:

I'm scared. kdramas you have wrecked my heart far too much these years for me to trust this. All this happy and cute. I can't help but think, what do they do with Min Ho's character now? Has Minho confessed to BY sincerely and have had her sincerely acknowledge and reject his feelings? Does she know how he feels about her now....I haven't been watching this drama like I should because THE FEAR....yeah I"m going to wait till it's finished, you guys let me know endgame, then I'll watch with ease just letting whatever happens happens without my feels on the line. 

I learned from R88 this is the best way for me to go into dramas. Know the endgame going in so I'm not all ball of feels and questions and I don't end up wrecked. 

I think it's over, she chose JW, if minho confesses to BY and in front of everyone, he will be rejected, and probably humiliated, he goes to about where BY was when she was unhappy and sad

3 hours ago, KdramaSwimmer said:

lol.. after today's episode i cant even recall what i wanted from him but this was definitely not what i expected from him...

he turned out to be most cutest lovesick male lead i ever found... and each n every action of his today just made me ROFL on bed, screaming, jumping, laughing.... m still not over with the aftereffects...hahahahah

i agree he is the most cutest lovesick man out there i think she just brings out the cuteness in him that's been locked away ......this must be the real him which is why he was drawn to BY.........straight faced but yet fluffy inside:D

Have not watched this weeks episode. but from what i see here it is clare that BY and JW is the end game now. but i do hope the writer don´t forget MH that easily tough. what about the pome book he searched a hole day to fiend for BY? and every time he comforted her when she was sad over work and JW. and also she was alway herself and more free around MH. she even started to say just kidding. He did many big mistakes, but the fact that he was there for her in her worst times made me really rooting for him to get her.  

I guess in some way I don´t see how BY and JW work as a couple... all those imagination of JW have stuck to me as a girl crush and it fails me to see how it has turned to love for me. I know the beach scenes should be a clue to how strong she feels about him, but I don´t see how that has turning to real love for me. the same with JW. why suddenly after rejecting the girl he start to feel real things. beside I ses JW more as a mentor figure then a real love interest...  

sorry for my rant. maybe after watching this two episode i maybe understand more. 

This is what I've been doing all night. 

SU_jRKJu8a3GNZknyS8dGQ0GRNlrwTRovndZN_V0

JW is the most adorb male lead ever! How did I ever think thay He'd be reserved and shy? You really pulled a fast one writer-nim. They should definitely resolve the remaining subplots the next 4 episodes. 

On another note, turns out MH isnt aware of the newly turned couple, even NW. I hope that he can confess by next week and BY will manage to turn him down easily. Not to offend MH fans, but it feels kinda poetic that he'll be rejected this time around after the cruel things he said to her in the past. I've learned to forgive his character though because BY has. Wonder how he'll react to the news about JW and BY dating. 

Just want to add. 

Even if MH got there first, BY wouldnt have reciprocated his feelings. She would've turned him down. BY isnt the type to easily forget about her feelings just because another guy confesses to her first.

BY's choice wasnt driven by who was kind to her but by who she loves. The heart wants what the heart wants. There's no way to justify the matters of being in love with a person. Yeliners can explain why JW is deserving of her love (patience & second chance et al), however, the fact remains that she's in love with JW and not MH. This is a lesson that MH will have to learn the hard way, it's timing and not missing a window of opportunity when love comes knocking. We"ll probably witness a heart being broken next  week becauase he looked so ecstatic that she was concerned about him. NW misinterpreted her concern as to being solely for MH. I hope he manages to pull through though, poor guy.

I think MH will definitely find out if everyone in the office said tht Dr  Ye is dating .. unless he thought that BY is not the one , and wanted to console her etc ( thats writer will be very cruel ) , otherwise ,  i prefer BY will reject him and tell him why ..

Actually MH started to liking BY because he always thought that BY likes him ( even she left the uni) , he keeps asking her not to like him till he knows that BY has moved on.. which he doesn't feel good about it. Though he comfort her while she was very down because of JW rejection ,  whats attracted BY to JW was when she was down with her career / daily life being teased by colleagues, JW was there to gave her positive strength and hopes which i think BY need that now while struggling to excel in her career which is not her interest in teh first place.

The rest of the story most likely will touch on the career as physiotherapist in hospital, conflict ,  reconcile, and each individual future ?

Whatever it is , yesterday epi is daebak .. ( it makes my day )

OMG I just watched the fully subbed version of ep 12. I always marvel how close/bad my translations are and at times close but no cigar. LOL I have a long way to go with Korean.

OMG ----YESH on Yeh line. I already wrote about them and adorbs. Seeing it fully and at the end the sweet kiss. I thought it tender and appropriate . The care and consideration he has for BY. Starting with the kiss with on her cheek then touching her face. To then stare into her eyes and kiss her lips. Oh so sweet and what a sweet episode ending. :wub:

MH-yeah he lost his timing with BY. He is overanalyzing her concern (for a friend) as her interest in him. She no longer does her grand gestures to him as she did when she liked him. She is comfortable in his friendship being herself. Now he is doing things out of character and being attentive and thoughtful.

IE Wanting to get the book of poems (out of print) for her and making a rsvp to a hotel buffet as she has never gone to one (remembering an earlier conversation they had together).

Taking her to the beach and deferring to her for lunch choices/even though he dissed fireworks, he immediately bought some when BY said she liked them

Seeking her out after hearing she was no longer going to get a chance at being FT, he was being a homebody but came out to find her drinking alone outside sitting on a bench

After she was chastised by all in the volunteer outing, he covered her with his jacket (at the beach too) and had a warm can for her hands and to drink (very sweet gesture)

But his mean moments do make me remind me he is growing as a person and maturing before our eyes (as we all saw coming)

Tripping BY

Revealing things she did  not want others to know especially JW--her liking MH

Showing her body gag pic (he took it after she fell after he startled her)

He rejected rather unkindly when she confessed to liking him in college

Despite all that, she still helped cheer him up---when his parents forgot his bday (then he is remembering she celebrated his bday with him during college)

She showed favor cleaning his car

She gave him the HUGE gimbap during for meal for study session

Constantly sending him poems (but he was rude about telling her he hated poems)

MH will have heartbreak, but it is only fair as he has been relative carefree (not sure of his past dating) but though sad for him for his rejection /heartbreak. But he needs to get it as we have been learning about the other staff's history. I like that their lives are incorporated. We prob for the last few episodes find out more about DB and in particular MC as well as JY?

Oh,  I liked that we learned more about NW other than his constant---well we were rich 10 yrs ago etc etc

I liked Apink's Chorong's cameo as Mi Rae.

After seeing the episode finding out that NW still liked MR, but they broke up as both were poor and in touch situations that did not allow for dating. She made the painful decision to end it. Hoping if they met again the future, they would be in a better situation.

Though MR fibbed her dad owned the chicken place, she was found out by NW. She was embarrassed her life was still the same and static. But as we know, NW's life might seem better as he is doing well. But the financial struggles he learned after he wanted to start afresh with MR, he had to change his post it from wanting to restart something to I pray for your happiness was a bit heartbreaking. :bawling:

For him to reiterate the same reason and words that MR said to him when she broke it off with him was sad. Then the poem that NW did the voiceover was just saying---stab my heart more.

Now realizing watching the clips, they were flashbacks of MR and NW 's first meeting, working together to actually going on their cute first date. To their breakup (though short-lived happiness) was bittersweet to say the least.

NW really does wear that white polo shirt to death. He really doesn't wear anything else. At least his character is consistent, he is not wearing new clothes all the time.

Archived