Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

OST 12

[MV] 송하예 '시를 잊은 그대에게 OST Part.12' - 시를 위한 시

Artist : 송하예Song Haye Song Titie : 시를 위한 시 A Poem for a Poem Release Date : 2018-05-01

• Thanks 3

lol

1. JW is the one being obvious and telling BY to not be obvvious

2. This is NW romance day

3. MH is busy playing video game and has given up on BY

4. I guess remaining 4 episdoes are about other characters finding love - today was NW

this is a letdown. MH arc suddenly went all weird

OK its official there is no more MH-BY..

next week is about BY's career etc etc.. closing other open loops..

BY-Ye: end game

• Like 8

27 minutes ago, bella1025 said:

Haha this scene is one of the funniest as well as the heart doodle.

His too cute when inlove.. omygosh... 

Edited by triplem
Pls do not quote images . Thanks
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2

OMG I can't stop smiling. My cheeks hurts.. I feel like I'm the one who is dating LOL

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

5 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

THEY KISSED AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!!!!!!!

And not just once... as seen on the preview..  ohmygosh!!

i’m so happy :) 

• LOL 6

Yeurobun ,.. i am so happy that Yeline ship is sailing !! .. i don't understand mush of the korean , DR Ye is saying that it doesnt matter to let others know that they are dating .. and seal with a kiss .:) Dr Ye is so obvious that he is in love , BY keep hinting him not to be so obvious.. today episode is hilarious .. .. and its fair that writer also touch on about others story ..

who cares about rating now .. haha  i love this couple.. they really so cute while dating ... and the karaoke scene is so funny .. haha

sorry , i am just flying on the clouds hahaa

• Like 5
  • LOL 8

2 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

Really?omg...i'am screaming right know just by your comment and i'll crazy screaming and smiling when i watch it :wub:

• Like 2
  • LOL 3

8 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

This is exactly like drinking solo sequence of events!! 

I can sleep well tonight 

• Like 2
  • LOL 6

i havent seen the kiss but  i was already squeeing so hard my brother thought he heard pur cat. Pwahahahahahaja. 

@triplem I dont know if ill be able to sleeep tonight but im gonna try real hard. *pinches cheeks to check if im dreaming* The subs cant come fast enough!!!! 

• Like 1
  • LOL 6

10 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol

1. JW is the one being obvious and telling BY to not be obvvious

2. This is NW romance day

3. MH is busy playing video game and has given up on BY

4. I guess remaining 4 episdoes are about other characters finding love - today was NW

this is a letdown. MH arc suddenly went all weird

OK its official there is no more MH-BY..

next week is about BY's career etc etc.. closing other open loops..

BY-Ye: end game

It's true poor minho:bawling:, I'm a little disappointed,  also he does not seem to be aware of the emerging relationship between JW and BY. really disappointed:cold_sweat: even if JW and BY are cute.

• Like 1
  • Sad 2

* fans myself *

I have had to pause between videos. Can't take it. The first video almost killed me. My heart didn't flutter. It might have stopped for a beat or two when he confessed.

Geez... man... I can't take it when YJW smiles.

And when WBY sounds so happy.

Those 2. Are just... " can I just squish them together and pinch their cheeks? *

But really.through Ye JW really can't smile. I can't concentrate on the conversation when he smiles. And looks bashful.

* need to fan myself again *

Addit- those 2. Like seriously those 2. I might have squeaked at that shorr kitschy poem. But those 2 are literally shooting no kidding eye- hearts at each other. What I have read on other forums. Shooting laser beams of love. Geez.

I am never going to get through those videos. And then trying to sleep. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 7

@triplem i think im about to rip my blanket just from holding my squeeeee in. hahhahahahajaja 

The kisses and their relationship is just daebak. no awkward pauses ... so natural. 

on another note, could they be facing some hospital or internal conflict in the next episodes? now that they've gotten together, there will most likely be a conflict to test out how strong their relationship is. not to mention, this could become some sort of parellelism as to what happened in JW's last relationship. 

I'm very happy for both of them.. it's like im bestfriends with BY and i want to fan my tears away. hahaha. no to noble idiocy please writer nim. we've had enough of that. make them stronger. 

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

Hahahaha :D I guess most of us in the forum will sleep realllly well tonight... :D Can't wait for the subs to come already!!

From the clips I saw so far on YouTube Dr. Ye is too hopeless... We were all worried for BY but it ended being JW that was too hopeless once in a relationship... hahahaha :D Hopefully the raw will be available soon so I can watch everything today and then the subbed version tomorrow morning :D 

Thanks for everyone who "live recapped" and shared videos/pictures of tonight's episode!!! For once, I'm so glad to be in the Ye line!! JW & BY fighting!! MH also fighting!! (I hope he doesn't get hurt once he knows (does he know yet that both of them are dating?))

Anyways.. what was the preview about? Who's the old guy? A chief? or director of the hospital? And why was JW glaring at BY??? 6 more days until episode 13.. but this time, it's a more bearable wait.. :D (since it seems like these 2 is the end game :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 7

Wow. Now I understand why Ye JW said why he didn't want to date anyone in the same hospital or medical field.

I think I am experiencing 2nd hand embarrassment. For a fictional drama character.

I just want to bury my head. I mean, my department definitely has office romances. But all of them played it cool at work. And there are no coo- ing or sappy behaviour. 

Ye- line or not... that guy is 100% romantic while in love. Who would have thought?

I have to do deep breathing exercises between videos. And I already made too much noise squealing watching him. I am so fascinated by his behaviour. BY is actually circumspect in comparison. And restrained.

Just finished the preview. The colleagues are going to die. The way they were firing questions sounds as if they expect a girl with all the criteria.

• Like 4
  • LOL 7
  • Thanks 1

The YT links are a bit slow on TvN’s end so  

Some stuff i found on Twitter 

@gracebkk Dr Ye did not take his own advice to control his emotions. He’s so smitten

And here she fell & immediately he grabbed her & was so worried, I think it was too obvious so she glared at him. So he had to quickly help dr park up as well

@ck1Oz I never expected him to be so adorkable ! 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 3
  • LOL 9

Yay!!!!im so happy thanks for the live updates...have to watch now...missed 4 episodes coz im waiting for this i can finally watch it with a happy heart,YJW is totally embarassing thats why its so hilarious!just love this 2 so much

• Like 4
  • LOL 4