Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

9 hours ago, gracebkk said:

Here's in the written preview for today's episode (don't know what it means though and I don't trust google translate so if anyone can kindly translate it? - google translate said BY accepted JW's confession?!? is this true?!? @.@): :) 

지난밤, 보영이 앞에 나타난 사람은... 재욱이었다! 재욱의 진심 어린 고백을 받게 된 보영은 혹시나 놓칠세라 그 마음을 냉큼 받아들이고 드디어 재욱과 그렇게 바라던 커플이 되지만... 이게 웬걸?! 평소 같음 기쁨의 난리 부르스를 추며 연애하는 티 팍팍 내고 다녔을 보영이 건만 설렘 가득~ 행복 가득~ 해도 모자를 판에 근심 가득~ 수심 가득~한 하루를 보내게 되는데...

Last night, the one who appeared before Bo Young was...Jae Wook! Jae Wook sincerely confessed to Bo Young saying he didn't want to lose her, and Bo Young accepted his heart, and the two finally became a couple as she had so wanted... but what's this? Treating the everyday happiness as if dancing the war blues, Bo Young is obvious about showing off that she's dating, as if she alone is feelings thrills~ is full of happiness~ as if it wasn't enough, on her best behavior~ full of plans~ she spends one day like that...

So, it seems as if BY and JW do become a couple, but it's not all a bed of roses, and BY is obvious about dating while JW may not be too happy about the obviousness.

@triplem

• Like 4
  • Sad 3
  • LOL 2
  • Thanks 2

7 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

Last night, the one who appeared before Bo Young was...Jae Wook! Jae Wook sincerely confessed to Bo Young saying he didn't want to lose her, and Bo Young accepted his heart, and the two finally became a couple as she had so wanted... but what's this? Treating the everyday happiness as if dancing the war blues, Bo Young is obvious about showing off that she's dating, as if she alone is feelings thrills~ is full of happiness~ as if it wasn't enough, on her best behavior~ full of plans~ she spends one day like that...

So, it seems as if BY and JW do become a couple, but it's not all a bed of roses, and BY is obvious about dating while JW may not be too happy about the obviousness.

@triplem

ha ha .. the reason he gave his ex.. he doesn't want to be gossip fodder..

its MH  - the end game :)

• Like 2
  • LOL 2

16 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem

As expected ..  this is the hurdle they have to over come . 

If the writer make them broke up ,  i will be very sad .. well in real life if the problem is the past experience ,  i believe that has solution as long as both of them in love with each other..

• Like 8

hi all...

this drama is such wonderful one that i am really nothing else to think in my life other than this. and last episode was a roller coster ride with cliffhanger ending confusing preview.

though as of now i am sure its Dr. Ye who came abd confessed and will date. but how all rest of things fall in place (Dr. Ye's past, BY's job security, MH's dysfunctional family trouble, etc..) in last 5 episode..... thats i am eager to watch.

and hope this drama will end on one positive note for all the characters and we as viewers.

with this i am here to enjoy the drama with some nice discussion with you all.

and yes i am die hard ye liner...

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@triplem

thank you @stroppyse!  I don't think he's unhappy in a sense that he's mad that she's being too obvious. I think it might be because he's a very private or shy person. I noticed how, in the flashback, he wasn't too showy in greeting his ex so this just might be his personality. I'm just glad they're finally together! ^^ BY will have to teach him a thing or two about dating and not minding what other people say. JW fell for a poet, so he'd have to get used to BY's romantic tendencies. He does find her endearingly charming after all... so we'll see how cute they'll both be together. BY would also need to teach JW to loosen up and enjoy being in a relationship again. JW would have to teach BY some self-restraint. LOL

@jellybing2009 I think BY will actually pave the way to inspiring JW to go out of his comfort zone more and embrace the teasing. When you're in love, anything's possible.

@enigmatic_zephy  :tongue::tongue::tongue::tongue::lol:

• Like 11
  • LOL 3

41 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ha ha .. the reason he gave his ex.. he doesn't want to be gossip fodder..

its MH  - the end game :)

From i know the reason he gave up his ex because she is cheat with another doctor in the hospital so people gossip them in negative way, i think JW and his ex not hiding their relathionship in their hospital, but who knows writernim mind and script :D

• LOL 3

LMAO GIIIIRLS!!!! I have managed to make the livestream work by miracle on Tving but with commercial interruptions ugh but it's okay cuz OH MY GOD I M DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I M LAUGHING SO HARD ALREADY THEY ARE SO CUUUTE!!!! DR YE IS HILARIOUS WHILE BEING IN LOVE!!!! HE IS NAGGING BY FOR BEING OBVIOUS BUT HE IS JUST AS OBVIOUS OH MY GOD LOL!!! I CAN T MY SHIP IS THE SWEETEST AND FUNNIEST <3 <3 <3

• Like 4
  • LOL 6
  • Thanks 1

End game or not , I’m just happy for tonight , his confession & smile makes me melt. And BY thought she was dreaming 

She wanted it to be kept a secret ...he was gonna give her advice . Lol! Too darn cute 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 7
  • LOL 2

OH MY GOD I KNEW ITTTT THE POOR BUT DETERMINED GIRL IS MEANT TO BE ALOGATOR GUY S LOVER!!!! HELL YEAH HE IS SO SWEET HE NEEDS A SWEET GIRL IN HIS LIFE <3 also they are both poor and good people, I love me a realistic couple overcoming life's harshness instead of her ending up with MH. MH can just become a bowling champion or something he seemed wy too good with the pokeball xD

• LOL 6

OMG Dr. Ye's smile is to die for in episode 12 ! :love:

13 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

LMAO GIIIIRLS!!!! I have managed to make the livestream work by miracle on Tving but with commercial interruptions ugh but it's okay cuz OH MY GOD I M DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I M LAUGHING SO HARD ALREADY THEY ARE SO CUUUTE!!!! DR YE IS HILARIOUS WHILE BEING IN LOVE!!!! HE IS NAGGING BY FOR BEING OBVIOUS BUT HE IS JUST AS OBVIOUS OH MY GOD LOL!!! I CAN T MY SHIP IS THE SWEETEST AND FUNNIEST <3 <3 <3

I know this will happen LOL.. So they both are really clumsy dorks when in love :joy:

• LOL 6

Omg I’m squeeing at this scene. Cuz he’s hopeless at mind control & is doodling hearts on his writing pad. 

Edited by triplem
  • Like 2
  • LOL 8

OMG EVERYONE.. I CANNOT POST ANYMORE. I'M SOOOO BUSY SPAZZING MY HEART OUT OVER AT THE CUTENESS OF THESE TWO!!!! :wub: 

I will probably calm down a little later. XDDD

• Like 2
  • LOL 7