Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

BY-In future don't do that,  i am worried. (People are eagle eyed?) 

JW-Don't be concerned/worried. blah blah (not sure what he said)

BY-eh?

JW-Want me to share some advice to you? BY you are doing mind control. (said something to her I saw it)

BY-Me?

JW-yes. Those who are sharp eyed, what are we going to do. Blah the same/exact. What are we going to do as looks obviously you are dating for sure!

(sorry I got some but don't get some uggggh frustrating )

BY just looks at him and nods her head. 

JW smiles cutely at her and takes the item she is carrying out of her hands. Then walks away but turns around to look at her and smile at her.

BY-Do you to say it that way. The one who is obviously dating is JW (LOL they both are you are pabos in love) SW is so suspicious right now. OH no, he could get hurt again (cross arms over her chest LOL) Oh no that cannot happen.

--------------------

MH-looking over ----BY will definitely by happy when she gets this

JY-Sunbae coming here , is that going to be ok? It will be hanging out for a day.

MH-Even if it is not ok, what I am able to do about it? Oh well I am not at work today. Blah Blah and I am at home.

Said something, but adds we must be together.

JY- Ok then blah blah warning him--he is indecisive (this sunbae) if he wants to ride a bus or take a taxi he won't be able to make a decision and get to work late, during lunch jjajang myun or tonkatsu he cannot make a decision

MH-Oh to that level? (Is it that serious?)

JY-yes its true. I wanted a sunbae with a nice personality to be together. But with this indecisive sunbae it is personality

Phone rings.

JY-Oh sunbae, you arrived. Ok I will come out. I iwll get him and be back.

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

@gracebkk  If MH was her first love, then I don't think she had the luxury to date. It seems she worked hard in school, internship and now contract work. So guessing she hasn't dated too much. YJ seems protective of her wanting to help her date alot.

So my guess she definitely doesn't have alot of dating experience. I find her mature but cute /giddy and adorbs. They both are together and man lucky her.

In the preview, she gets praised in a meeting from a visiting VIP doctor. The scene they are eating lunch, he touches her mouth and keeps staring because she is so pretty. (SQUEE)

@stroppyse Thanks for clarification, not VIP teacher but guest teacher.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

1 hour ago, bella1025 said:

Im not sure about him not knowing because there was a still that I posted earlier that had him looking like this... 

So there's a good chance that he might have already known thay JW confessed and that BY accepted. My guess is he took a leave because of that. But I might be wrong so we'll have to wait for the subs. Sorry, chinggu! :(

so only two scenarios possible:

1. mh knew BY-Ye together.. he gave up.. and played videogame... and handling it well.. he is not moping around..but taking some time to come to terms with that..so that nobody has to feel burdened by that.. his training will get done and he will go away.. BY will get permanent position and she can be with Ye

2. Mh doesn't know.. but if he didn't.. he would be looking for her righ tnow to confess which he isn't.. and he is not even there in preview.. 12-13 seems to focus on BY.. so MH is done.. its over OR MH couldn't go to hospital for some reason.. he doesn't know BY-Ye dating.. but man.. couldn't preview show a hurt him.. its like he suddenly doesnt exsit..

either way.. its over..

lesson reminded.. the one who saves the girl every time.. is second lead..

but also to be honest.. i am bit irritated with the writer because except for two occassions (when he hugged her to say don't like ye and on beach when he said she is pretty).. he is always playing his emotions too low.. like today. i think i wanted to see heartbroken Mh but i get very normal, smiling, playing videogame, resigning to reality MH (which is great in real life.. but drama needs exageration)

although, to note, NW went away early so he doesn't know about BY-Ye either.. MH is going to be so unprepared when he sees them in office 

• Like 3
  • Sad 1

@Nodame Visiting VIP doctor? What are the chances that that doctor is a doctor from JW's old hospital. Well.. at least that's what i think. If not, why would and how could JW talk to him without any inhibitions in the preview. JW must have known him from somewhere, and that somewhere is most likely his old hospital. So maybe... the chief of that hospital? The one that wanted to kick JW out? 

And yes! I'm with you too Nodame! That preview is seriously looooveeee :wub: gahhh >,<

• Like 2
  • LOL 1

BY looks at her cell phone. 
JW is staring at BY and sees NW walking over immediately closes his door blinds ( to hide?) lol

BY-thinking why does he have to be so OBVIOUS? He isn't curious right?

NW-walks over looking curiously at BY staring at the board (Says MH is out for the day). What is wrong with your expression?

BY-Oh? I have something I am worried about. (Her weird expression LOL) and turns around and walks away)

NW looks at the board where BY was looking at. (MH took a sick day)

==============

MH on the phone-what?

NW-She is worried possibly you are hurt.

MH-Really (Happy smiling to himself) 

NW---Yes, from what I can see she has you in her mind.So hurry and just confess already to her.So after resting, just do it (blah blah not sure what was said exactly but saying don't delay and just say it) every day every day blah

MH-Smiling happy--ok got it. I am hanging up.

BY texts him---are you alright ? how is your leg?

MH-Yah she really is concerned and worried about me.

Talking to the cell--do you like me?

Smirking and happy smiling to the cell and jumps up saying YES in happiness!

MH talks to JY-How do I confess?

JY-OH you are going to confess with poetry (or something along those lines)

MH-Yes

DB-Confession?

JY-Oh yes, he has someone he likes.

MH-Well actually YJ I really love her and I am going to confess to her.

DB-What?

MH-It is a joke. Laughs, it is someone else. Someone else.

DB-thinking to him self this punk is a jokester

MH-I plan to make a rsvp at a hotel buffet because she said before she REALLY wants to go to a hotel buffet. I am not well and she is worried about me. So I feel when I confess to her I have a good feeling about it.

DB-thinking to himself -I don't have a good feeling about this.

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

Episode 12 was so hilarious. And, the previews were such fakeouts, though in unexpected ways. I love how JW is the one who is so carried away with being in love that he can't restrain himself, and doesn't even realize how he can't restrain himself. LOL. @triplem, you must be loving this so much with JW being tsundere who literally can't help himself but love BY and becoming a marshmallow around her.  :lol: I have to say I may have gone a bit supersonic with some of my squeals watching this episode. :D

Episode 13 preview. It seems that we'll see a bit more of JW being jealous?

BY: No matter when one sees him, he is always so admirable, he’s professional, he's skilled, and with good patient rapport as well.
Guest Teacher: Teacher Woo, thank you for your kind opinions.
YMC: Teacher Woo must be so happy,
BY: Not at all.
YMC: being acknowledge by someone like him.
BY: Why are you staring at me so hard?
JW: Because you’re pretty.
KYJ: Teacher Ye, we’ve all already noticed, that you’ve acquired a girlfriend.
YMC: What kind of woman is she?
CYH: How old is she?
LSH: How did you meet?
PSW: Is she pretty?
JW: Whether I have a girlfriend or not, please mind your own business.
BY: Just having Teacher next to me, I gain strength from that.

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3

BY-cutely Hello.

JW-Have you eaten yet?

BY-Yes. How was your lunch/meal?

JW-By chance if you have no plans for tonight, would you want to catch a movie?

BY-sadly--Oh tonight doesn't work.  CPR test (something about it she has do to do)

JW-Aw CP aw 

(YJ is observing him from afar)

JW-So tonight I won't be able to see you ?

BY-Aww it is  pity but I cannot...

SW calls her attention , hat are you doing? Hurry.

So midway she lets go of her phone and leaves JW hanging.

JW-Hello? Hello? He looks at his phone and sighs.

SW with weird hair part (he looks very nerdy) and releases the roomba/room cleaning robot to YH and BY with brooms (demo playing the game)  SW says something.

Intern SE jumps into action and goes over to a prostrate BY.
JW looks on cutely at this demo.

BY then adruptly over acts --oh and collapses. (Pretending to have a heart attack). Checks and says something (she has not heart beat?)  Then proceeds to do fake CPR.

SW gets up and walks over. Stop it. Stop. 

SE steps away and BY stands up asking --Why?

SW fiercely responds--WHY? Aren't you able to change/able to do it with acting? Acting you have to (makes motions and takes the broom) for acting and furiously uses the broom. Should be making crazy wild motions and BY behind him observing they both end up falling down.

BY falls and yelps ah. JW immediately leaps to BY. To SW, What are you doing? (very loudly and fiercely) SW face is frozen.

BY looks hurt as he helps her up. (everyone is shocked)

BY eyes darts over to SW warning JW. JW walks over to SW and helps him up. JW says something. Are you ok?

Then says something to the effect be careful that everyone all adding interns SE and YH could get hurt too.

JW continues--though demo and acting is important so is safety.

Everyone surprised nod their head in agreement.

JW-Right? Then he turns around and walks away.

• LOL 5

MC-says something --thanks to BY.

JW-Oh then let's together have a glass.

MC-What is going on? JW wants to have a toast with everyone? Wow I am surprised you want to.

JW_ I also want a glass.

YJ-Let me pour you a glass to JW

JW-yes

SW-whispers to MC-Hey see due to not being able to have a date with his GF he is having a drink. He is upset/sad that is why he wants to drink.

MC- I want to drink. Thanks to you SW blah blah.

YH-For us to be first place (?) let's take a photo together

SE-Let's take a cute photo suggests a place

YJ-Let's take one

They all go to the elevator/hall way

SE-Come over, hurry.

Everyone gathers around SE, ok 1, 2...

JW taking his time.

MC and SW walk into the noraebang room.

YJ-Hurry and come over stands next to SW and then moves his face next to BY (LOL so cute)

JW is in the bathroom looking at the group pic smiling. Then he does a close up of BY. He walks up the stairs and looks at closely and smiles a BY's face.JW says something.

MC and SW stand behind him. SW did you see it? He was communicating/thinking about his GF?

MC-really are you sure it is a woman? What are you saying I could not see clearly.

SW-definitely visuals/look was a woman face and long hair.

He says something.

MC-What's this? Our JW has a girlfriend?

SW-Gosh how many times have I said it.

• LOL 2
  • Thanks 1

MC and SW see JW standing and doing the tambourines for BY

MC-has to blink again as he and SW cannot believe what they are seeing in front of them!

What are seeing is not imaginary/illusion right?

Camera pans to YJ and interns are all surprised.

SW-He has a gf. His heart is full and beating (???) boom boom, happiness boom boom

MC-You are right. JW is dating.

----------------------------

NW girl interest is at the convenience store

-She is recalling how she helped out the restaurant. Thanks for your help and here is your pay from the mgr./owner.  Thank you, Next time you need help just please call me. Owner/mgr-ok Get home safely.

She opens the envelope and counts her pay and smiles. Her phone rings and she picks it up.

Oh Mom. What is wrong?

VO-Mom talks jist about money problems concerning dad and rent (probably hardship making payments?)

NW-Mirae

NR-What are you doing here?

NW-What do you think. I was waiting for you. Here take this to eat.

MR-No thanks. You go take it and eat it.

NW-Why? You are having a tough time. You take it and eat to get strength.

MR-I am not having a tough time. Anyways you and are in the same situation. Every day busting to make ends meet (?) living is hard. So no need to take care of me.

NW-Mirae

MR-She says something. What I was I thinking about dating/love. Let's stop. Later when everything gets less harder just to live , then lets meet up then. I will live diligently so if we are able to meet again. She says something. So you too live diligently.

She walks away.

NW --Kim Mirae

• Sad 1

JW texts BY-I will naturally get out and leave and lets meet up at the park.

JW goes and stands in front of everyone. Over acts--Oh I am so tired. So I don't think I can make third round. Then he over exaggerates ah ah (LOL) so cute. So I will be going.

SW-laughs. Why is he so awkward.

MC-Like he is going to meet up with his GF.

YJ-Eh what are you saying.

SW-What do you mean what am I saying. It is obvious.

MC -said something definitely he has a gf.

Interns --look OOOOOOHHHHH and say Eh?

SW-Who could it be? What kind of gal that JW likes to be full of it (emotions)?

BY is lost in thought.

SW looks at BY--BY, 

BY-Yes

SW- says something 

BY-No we don't have it

YJ-I am curious who he is meeting/dating

MC-I am curious too then says something --twhat do you think?
SW and interns---yessssh we like it.

SW says something

YJ yeah

BY--oh wait a minute, I am a bit tired no sure I can make third round.

YJ-Ok that is true you have worked hard. I will see you at home.

BY-Yes

MC lets' go. Go home  to BY.

BY-This is not good (cannot go on) to herself as she see them all walk away

-----------------

JW and BY at a park bench

JW-Eh? They were sharp eyed and figured out I am dating?

BY-Yes they were curious who JW is dating as his GF

JW-How did they figure it out? All day I was using mind control :heart:

BY then recounts the memories to her he was OBVIOUS in liking her and smiles to herself:wub:

SW noting that JW would help BY carry the dummy 

JW coming immediately to BY when she fell down during the CPR demo 

JW playing the tambourines with her while she sang a song at the company dinner outing

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

NW- Just because, it has been a long time since we last saw each other

MR-It is not because you wanted to ask me something. Didn't you have something to ask me? Why I would lie? I am working PT but why lie about dad having a business.

NW-Doesn't matter. You could just explain

MR-I was embarrassed/ashamed.

NW-What?

MR-She says stuff (Guessing her failures and lack of successes not being able to graduate). She did not want to show NW that side of herself to him. She goes on. Adds this difficult poor situation I have I am embarrassed/ashamed.

NW-Smiles. I am hungry. First let's eat. You haven't had dinner yet right?

MR-I have no time. As I told you before, nothing is different from before (?) I have to go to my PT job.

--------------------

NW is at a restaurant applying for a positon

THe interviewer is looking over his resume and comments on his specs

Seems like he got the job. He is asked would you be able to start now today?

NW is excited and says Of course.

NW looks softly at MR who smiles at him.

MR gives tongs and instructions to do something (to get the coals)

NW clumsily gets hurt immediately.

MR-Are you ok? Oh no, what are we to do.

NW looks at MR and totally falling for her.

I am fine.

MR says hello.

Interviewer--MR you are already here.

Here is our new PT worker. Please show him around and teach him well.

MR-putting on apron then turns around--Yes.

• Thanks 1

NW is waiting for MR. 

NW-Oh MR. I thought another person was coming over to me , first time seeing you in a dress.

MR-It is our first date and I don't have any work this morning. When I graduated from college this was a present from my mom, it has been along time ago. How do I look?

NW-You look completely/totally beautiful/pretty. Definitely /really (two thumbs up) the best pretty!

On the bus, NW--we should get ready to get off. Then turns over looks at a sleeping MR. He puts her head on his shoulder.

MR-Why did you not wake me up and got to  xx?

NW-I thought instead of the movie you needed rest more.

MR-What, But still I really wanted to see that movie.

NW-Instead of the movie , he says something.

Let's go, what do you want me to treat you for dinner? How is samgyet tang?

MR-Hitting him, are you crazy? SHe says something about eating it, I will have cup ramen instead.

NW-Whiny--let's just go eat samgyet tang (Ginseng Chicken soup).

MR phone rings, yes boss/manager? Yes, ok I am on the way.I will be right there. Sorry It looks like I will have leave now.

Gamja tang place (Potato pork soup place she has PT job) asked me to replace the PT worker who is injured.

NW-No , don't go.

MR-What?

NW says something. You looked so tired so I gave up watching a movie with you now you are going to work? Just go have gamgyet tang with me and then get a good rest.

MR-It's ok. She says something. Sorry.

NW-Kim Mirae.

She walks away and then runs back to NW and gives him a kiss on the cheek.

MR-See you tomorrow.

NW-Let's see. I will get a job and then use my money I earn from work so you can enjoy the rest of your life.

• Like 3

NM's time to do VO of a poem. The song of a poor person.

**I Leave the poems to better translators than myself @stroppyse

NW gets a text from his mom---I am so sorry to you.

NW texts-no worries, he says something what he will do , I miss you mom.

• Thanks 2

OMG YESH , us Yeh Liners were waiting for this EPISODE.:heart:

I agree with the comment that these quiet/stoic guys who are Tsundere are just mush when they are in LOVE and I admit I LOVED it in this episodes. When I woke up and got to work instead of working I was too enamored with watching all the clips, helps it is not busy and my boss is not in the office today. 

I did not see the raw yet. :wub:

Our JW finally gives our BY the love and reciprocates her liking him---FINALLY.

-Him being honest and saying I want another chance with you. I thought I would avoid making the same mistake. But I cannot get you out of my mind/let you go. (Yes his heart hurting the other episode after his presentation having drinks with MC and SW. Also being unable to console her at the cafe after she apologized for thinking he did not understand GM situation having to give up soccer not knowing him having to give up his dream of baseball due to his injury as well. Looking jealous seeing MH and BY at the beach and then MH trying to stir the pot with the interns but once he was out of earshot, he corrected them.)

-Him tenderly looking out at her and then shut is shades seeing NW walking towards BY

-Him acting the gallant knight immediately checking in on her and helping her up when she fell down after bumping into SW. Then he barked at SW for doing that. (Cute she warned him to make sure to help up SW as well. LOL)

-Him trying to be smooth about going to help BY carry the dummy for the demo and then saying he would treat everyone coffee.

-Him instead of the expected advice or critique of the idea, he complimented it instead as it was BY

-Him doodling hearts and so deep in thought he did not notice SW coming in

-Him being disappointed when he realized he couldn't see BY due to her doing the demo stuff preps (He was sad that he would not be seeing her).

-Him wanting to make a toast to BY and doing a toast with the staff

-Him looking googly eyed at BY pic from the group shot and having MC and SW see it

-Him trying to be next to her and not obvious when doing the group selfie (so cute)

-Him texting BY to have her meet him and avoid the group third round 

-Him loving and appreciating the reason BY wanted to be on the down low was for HIM and not her

(She did not want him to have a repeat to be hurt by others/gossip etc. ) Their kiss was sweet and appropriate. OOOH the feels!

• Like 7
  • LOL 3

4 hours ago, ck1Oz said:

All you Ye- Line shippers... you sure you want your man to behave like THAT? I can't even describe what I feel.

lol.. after today's episode i cant even recall what i wanted from him but this was definitely not what i expected from him...

he turned out to be most cutest lovesick male lead i ever found... and each n every action of his today just made me ROFL on bed, screaming, jumping, laughing.... m still not over with the aftereffects...hahahahah

• Like 4
  • LOL 8

31 minutes ago, Nodame said:

OMG YESH , us Yeh Liners were waiting for this EPISODE.:heart:

I agree with the comment that these quiet/stoic guys who are Tsundere are just mush when they are in LOVE and I admit I LOVED it in this episodes. When I woke up and got to work instead of working I was too enamored with watching all the clips, helps it is not busy and my boss is not in the office today. 

I did not see the raw yet. :wub:

Our JW finally gives our BY the love and reciprocates her liking him---FINALLY.

-Him being honest and saying I want another chance with you. I thought I would avoid making the same mistake. But I cannot get you out of my mind/let you go. (Yes his heart hurting the other episode after his presentation having drinks with MC and SW. Also being unable to console her at the cafe after she apologized for thinking he did not understand GM situation having to give up soccer not knowing him having to give up his dream of baseball due to his injury as well. Looking jealous seeing MH and BY at the beach and then MH trying to stir the pot with the interns but once he was out of earshot, he corrected them.)

-Him tenderly looking out at her and then shut is shades seeing NW walking towards BY

-Him acting the gallant knight immediately checking in on her and helping her up when she fell down after bumping into SW. Then he barked at SW for doing that. (Cute she warned him to make sure to help up SW as well. LOL)

-Him trying to be smooth about going to help BY carry the dummy for the demo and then saying he would treat everyone coffee.

-Him instead of the expected advice or critique of the idea, he complimented it instead as it was BY

-Him doodling hearts and so deep in thought he did not notice SW coming in

-Him being disappointed when he realized he couldn't see BY due to her doing the demo stuff preps (He was sad that he would not be seeing her).

-Him wanting to make a toast to BY and doing a toast with the staff

-Him looking googly eyed at BY pic from the group shot and having MC and SW see it

-Him trying to be next to her and not obvious when doing the group selfie (so cute)

-Him texting BY to have her meet him and avoid the group third round 

-Him loving and appreciating the reason BY wanted to be on the down low was for HIM and not her

(She did not want him to have a repeat to be hurt by others/gossip etc. ) Their kiss was sweet and appropriate. OOOH the feels!

everything you said made me want to watch whole episode (already watched raw..while screaming n giggling)... but hv to control cause everyone at home is sleeping and i should not repeat all that again..

but it was such a nice episode and both BY n Dr. Ye badly deserved their due of some love and sweet moments together.

this one is the BEST episode among all my kdramas i hv ever watched so far.... 

abd thanks for such wonderful summary...*still giggling but silently*

• Like 7

NW's poem. Bit of a heartbreaking poem really and a heartbreaking story for NM this episode.

Poor Person’s Love Song - For the young people in the neighborhood - Shin Kyung Lim

Just because you’re poor, does it mean you don’t know loneliness.
When returning from after parting from you,
In the snowbound alleyway,
The moonlight is pouring its blue light down.

Just because you’re poor, does it mean that you don’t have fears.
The sound of two points hitting each other,
The sound of the night watchman’s whistle, opening your two eyes to calls to buy buckwheat jelly
To hear the ponderous sounds of heavy machinery rolling along in the distance.

interlude:
NM mother text: Nam Woo, Mother is very sorry.
NM text: No, it’s okay. I’ll come to see you soon. I miss you, Mom.

Just because you’re poor, does it mean that you’ve thrown away your longings.
Because you want to see your mother, you bring her to mind constantly.
But the persimmon tree behind the house, with the branch with one remaining
red persimmon, making its sound in the wind, you also long for.

interlude:
Girl: Sorry.
Girl: See you tomorrow.

Just because you’re poor, does it mean you don’t know love.
The touch to my cheek of the heat of your lips,
You love me, you love me whispered by your breath.
But turning around, behind my back, your bursting tears.

Just because you’re poor, why wouldn’t you know.
Because you’re poor; this, all of this, have to be thrown away.

• Sad 4
  • Thanks 3

7 minutes ago, jeijei said:

What? They kissed? I need to finish this work quickly. 

yes they kissed but thats not all.

the whole one hour was something to watch and forget abt rest of the world while giggling n sqealing...

i thought to help others prepare to watch epi12 of APAD:

1. make sure you are alone in room to not to disturb others while giggling n screaming, which are the aftereffect of todays not-at-expected-YEsunami (word borrowed by another chingu)

2. close your door rooms to not to be disturbed cause you’ll be proved fools.

3. keep a big soft n cozy pillow beside, cause its the only thing which can survive all punching and also you can hug it *think it of Cute Dork Dr. Ye of today’s epi*

4. also do check the bed  you are on is strong enough to bear the jumping n punching on to it… cause if its not strong enough you might get hurt by breaking it to ground.

5. once watched… have a deep breathe and one big glass of cold water.. cause you’ll need it badly to calm down your “shimjang:heart:"  that's all from me… have fun..

• LOL 8

I'm scared. kdramas you have wrecked my heart far too much these years for me to trust this. All this happy and cute. I can't help but think, what do they do with Min Ho's character now? Has Minho confessed to BY sincerely and have had her sincerely acknowledge and reject his feelings? Does she know how he feels about her now....I haven't been watching this drama like I should because THE FEAR....yeah I"m going to wait till it's finished, you guys let me know endgame, then I'll watch with ease just letting whatever happens happens without my feels on the line. 

I learned from R88 this is the best way for me to go into dramas. Know the endgame going in so I'm not all ball of feels and questions and I don't end up wrecked. 

• Like 4