Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

45 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

goblin was not monday drama.. but fri-sat 

ljh - city hunter with lee min ho, forest of secrets

Oh sorry..and i'am also wrong about hwayugi (a korean oudyssey/lee seunggi) was aired fri-sat too :lol:

• Like 2

take a look at the ep12 preview many times  , and i got the answer.. there is a scene where Dr Ye is talking to Bo Young but the voice is not meant to be that scene, there is a split second , Dr Ye is wearing the clothe  as of today while he was driving to meet Bo YOung , so i guess he is asking for one more chance .. ( not sure is it what he meant) :)

• Like 8

@triplem I totally agree with you. They're really milking the shipping war to the last drop. I hope we're not blind sided by the preview or I'd be royally mad. Hope @stroppyse  can translate the preview for us. Thanks in advance, chinggu! ^^

• Like 6
  • LOL 1

I’ll swim or sink either way with the Ye line. But I like the fact that Min Ho is trying. Picking up poetry , going out his comfort zone for BY. But I do agree he’s been friend zoned which may be why BY is so comfy with him. 

However I have to say tonight Ha Seok Jin stole the show ! Sorry , he’s one of my favourite oppas , so you can tell I’m beyond ecstatic at the amount of screen time he has in this episode . He’s got an incredible talent at making any woman feel like she’s the only one in the world!!! :D

Mr Indecisive gets a good lesson! 

Him asking Dr kim out on a date. It was love at first sight. 

• Like 3
  • LOL 4
  • Thanks 1

OMG!i hope the teaser is not misleading!im so happy if yeline is finally going to sail...i think ive watched it 15X  .so happy..:D can anyone translate the ep.12 preview please:bawling:

• Like 4
  • LOL 3

@meandjw29 i really dont mind lovey dovey scene .. life is so stressful that , looking at this couple dating can release must of the pressure haha ..

There is a longer version of preview where really make you feel unsure .. but this cut preview make it so obvious that is Dr Ye.. especially the wefie time..

• Like 7

40 minutes ago, meandjw29 said:

Daebak~ 

looks like they started dating in the next episode. 

I hope the remaining episodes would be lovey dovey scenes!!! Please give it to us.

lol 5 hours of lovey dovery scene?

if she starts dating a guy in ep 12, then that ship is the one that is dooming.. for sure..

because 5 hours is too much for final couple

• Sad 1
  • LOL 2

@bingewatcher

BY texts:
Good Morning, Teacher Ye!
Teacher, this is such a good poem, I thought of you and am sending it to you.

Title: For the 11th time, you are an idiot.

Bookstore woman: I’ve looked into it, but because the poetry book you’re looking for is out of print, we can’t seem to get it for you.
BY: Oh, really? Okay, I understand.
MH: Hey! Did we come to try to find a poetry book that’s out of print?
BY: Oh, it’s a poetry book that I liked a lot in the past, so I thought I had it, but it turns out I don’t. So, I wanted to buy another copy.
MH: If you read it once, then that should be enough. You want to read it again? Do you like poetry that much? No matter how much I read this, I find it hard to understand. If you’re lonely, say you’re lonely. If you’re happy, just say you’re happy. Why are they twisting themselves up to say it in such difficult ways.
BY: If you were going to be like this, then why did you come along?
MH: Because if I stay at home, it was going to be boring, so I came along.
BY: Oh! Wait a minute. (seeing the author) She’s a friend I used to have writing classes with in elementary school.
MH: She’s a friend, but you didn’t know that she had become a poet?
BY: My friend went to the literary university that we had wanted to go to, and I couldn’t afford that, so I went to physical therapy college, and we just naturally drew apart.
BY: Oh, I’ve been curious about how she was doing, but she really did become a poet. I envy her.
MH: Do you envy her so much? Hey, then even now, you should start writing poetry. You can become a poet, too.
BY: No. I’m so busy just trying to make a living every day, so no way to being a poet. I’m happy just to read them.

I do appreciate that MH is slowly changing and becoming someone who is a good friend to BY, and gaining more empathy for others in general.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 7

Just now, enigmatic_zephy said:

lol 5 hours of lovey dovery scene?

if she starts dating a guy in ep 12, then that ship is the one that is dooming.. for sure..

because 5 hours is too much for final couple

But if JW & BY does end up together in ep 12 I hope it stays until the end. If not, I'm worried JW will be traumatised by having a office relationship.

And anyways, this drama (at times) doesn't follow the k-drama norm & most of the time it tries to teach us something, so hopefully they'll discuss other things. I still want to know about JW and his ex (before currently it doesnt really have a nice closure), and Chorong's cameo (I'm guessing she has something to do with MH and we'll see it next week?), and also NW (I mean.. a guy as diligent as him should have a special episode for himself right? Just like Jooyoung Jooyoung did? ^^ ) And they do have to explore office relationship in depth again, since it'll be a good topic to discuss (and JW's past office relationship is a bad example).. Let's just hope this drama, the director & the writer doesn't fail us until ep 16! :) 

edit: @jellybing2009 ah righttt!! i totally forgot about that... but still, it feels like he hasn't forgotten his past love that much if she can ignite such a reaction from him.. but in real life, i guess that's how relationship ends too right? thanks for the reminder :)

Edited by gracebkk
  • Like 5

Dr Ye past relationship was because the ex girl friend was found to be with the person that in the court. ( as what the drama shown ) , after they broke up , ppl still gossip about this. But this time is different with BY .

I just realised that the boy who acted as Dr Ye teenager was also the one in " Naked Fireman" acted as LJH's teenager.:D

• Like 6
  • LOL 3

I suddenly remember that scene where JW picked up a poem written by a patient that BY left and gives the poetry back to BY. Its not just a mere coincidence you think? Their first meeting. 

• Like 5

6 minutes ago, stroppyse said:

@bella1025or anyone else have a link to the preivew?

@meandjw29 I think that was a commendation from one of her patients, if we're talking about the first episode that is. :)

• Like 4

Hello Everyone just snuck watched raw episode 11.

Per usual, I get the jist not the whole details in the Korean translation here is my best efforts per usual

MH-Yup we went to the ocean and played with fireworks (answering the two interns).

Intern (Si eun): What are you dating? (with BY).

Intern Yoon Hee: Well you have that past that BY had a crush on you. But now (something like love ???? ) (Love blossoming /starting something like that?)

MN-Ehhh what are you saying

Intern Si Eun---what are you two seriously? Looks like (?) not sure (Looks like you are not denying it?)

JW-Interrupts and gives her order with the file he was just looking over.

Intern Yoon hee- Continues saying---looks like you are dating 

JW walks into his office and closes his door

MH-observing it, immediately changes his playful tone/tune and tells them--actually the truth is we were there with others (it was not a date with BY) so there was four of us with NW and another friend.

SE and YH---ehhhh 

MH- Then looks away

------------------------------

JW is in his office looking over a file.

BY comes in and he observes through is window BY and MH looking at his cell phone smiling and looking happy with each other.

JW is recounting his refusal/rejection to BY ---when he said he could not return the same feelings to BY. I had said before I won't date someone in the same hospital.

Then he just sits down at his desk to look over something.

----------------------------------

Next to the treatment room

BY introduces to the young patient -saying hello I am your therapist. Today is our first day of treatment. (The young looks reluctant and surly)

MC and SW-are talking to each other when looking over at BY. Something about "cooperation" and "motivation" are tossed out about the young patient. (Definitely saying he will be a difficult patient lacking both these qualities?)  SW knows he was a start athlete on the national soccer team but due to an accident he is not feeling down in the dumps. 

MC mentions something about he was in an accident abroad and something about his leg being injured. SW Oh such a young age to have your dreams dashed by this injury.

• Thanks 4

Just finished ep 11 raw ver and long preview for ep 12, tvn is really mean to us, they make it more confusing than reply 1988, they play with our heart <_< still hope for yeline :)

Edited by vira28
  • Like 3