[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

41 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ha ha .. the reason he gave his ex.. he doesn't want to be gossip fodder..

its MH  - the end game :)

From i know the reason he gave up his ex because she is cheat with another doctor in the hospital so people gossip them in negative way, i think JW and his ex not hiding their relathionship in their hospital, but who knows writernim mind and script :D

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LMAO GIIIIRLS!!!! I have managed to make the livestream work by miracle on Tving but with commercial interruptions ugh but it's okay cuz OH MY GOD I M DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I M LAUGHING SO HARD ALREADY THEY ARE SO CUUUTE!!!! DR YE IS HILARIOUS WHILE BEING IN LOVE!!!! HE IS NAGGING BY FOR BEING OBVIOUS BUT HE IS JUST AS OBVIOUS OH MY GOD LOL!!! I CAN T MY SHIP IS THE SWEETEST AND FUNNIEST <3 <3 <3

End game or not , I’m just happy for tonight , his confession & smile makes me melt. And BY thought she was dreaming 

She wanted it to be kept a secret ...he was gonna give her advice . Lol! Too darn cute 

OH MY GOD I KNEW ITTTT THE POOR BUT DETERMINED GIRL IS MEANT TO BE ALOGATOR GUY S LOVER!!!! HELL YEAH HE IS SO SWEET HE NEEDS A SWEET GIRL IN HIS LIFE <3 also they are both poor and good people, I love me a realistic couple overcoming life's harshness instead of her ending up with MH. MH can just become a bowling champion or something he seemed wy too good with the pokeball xD

OMG Dr. Ye's smile is to die for in episode 12 ! :love:

13 minutes ago, kawaiibooty said:

LMAO GIIIIRLS!!!! I have managed to make the livestream work by miracle on Tving but with commercial interruptions ugh but it's okay cuz OH MY GOD I M DYIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIING! I M LAUGHING SO HARD ALREADY THEY ARE SO CUUUTE!!!! DR YE IS HILARIOUS WHILE BEING IN LOVE!!!! HE IS NAGGING BY FOR BEING OBVIOUS BUT HE IS JUST AS OBVIOUS OH MY GOD LOL!!! I CAN T MY SHIP IS THE SWEETEST AND FUNNIEST <3 <3 <3

I know this will happen LOL.. So they both are really clumsy dorks when in love :joy:

Omg I’m squeeing at this scene. Cuz he’s hopeless at mind control & is doodling hearts on his writing pad. 

He telling her she’s too obvious when he is worst then her I think . But I love how he teases her. 

lol

1. JW is the one being obvious and telling BY to not be obvvious

2. This is NW romance day

3. MH is busy playing video game and has given up on BY

4. I guess remaining 4 episdoes are about other characters finding love - today was NW

this is a letdown. MH arc suddenly went all weird

OK its official there is no more MH-BY..

next week is about BY's career etc etc.. closing other open loops..

BY-Ye: end game

Archived