[Drama 2018] A Poem A Day / You Who Forgot Poetry, 시를 잊은 그대에게

0ly40

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
51 minutes ago, marrez1 said:

It's true poor minho:bawling:, I'm a little disappointed,  also he does not seem to be aware of the emerging relationship between JW and BY. really disappointed:cold_sweat: even if JW and BY are cute.

ya..because he was on leave today :) .. and only the director, dr. park, dr. kim, and two girls have found out :( 

but he isn't even in preview.. so now i have no hope

11 minutes ago, enigmatic_zephy said:

ya..because he was on leave today :) .. and only the director, dr. park, dr. kim, and two girls have found out :( 

but he isn't even in preview.. so now i have no hope

Im not sure about him not knowing because there was a still that I posted earlier that had him looking like this... 

So there's a good chance that he might have already known thay JW confessed and that BY accepted. My guess is he took a leave because of that. But I might be wrong so we'll have to wait for the subs. Sorry, chinggu! :(

I admit I was squeeing with BY in this scene!

Finally the YEH Liners ---woo hoo my heart! :wub::wub:

BY- What did you want to say?

JW-Recall when we went for a walk, I said the person I not willing to meet /date a person in the same hospital (it was difficult). I didn't want to repeat the same mistake from before. So I turned you down when you confessed to me. No matter how I think about it, I cannot ? (forget/let go?) I like you alot BY.

BY-JW

JW-Seeing you upset  over it I know but could you give me another chance?

BY-Chance/opportunity? So you mean you are talking about dating?

JW (cutely smiles)-Yes  :heart:

BY-looks up and opens her eyes and surprised (She is thinking it is her vivid imagination) So she proceeds to slaps her cheeks. Ow.

JW- BY?

BY-I totally cannot believe it. Totally seems like a dream/my imagination/unreal. But my cheeks really are hurting me. So then this is real?!

Then she smiles as JW smiles at her. This is amazing/great! She cutely laughs ! Thank you! Thank you for opening your heart to me. Together I will with you, we will not be hurt.

JW-smiles and cute laugh looking at her :wub:

BY-I am REALLY over the moon/happy right now.

----------------

Our poor MH is running and gets hit by a motor bike and falls down.

Cuteness continues ---oh the throes of love and dating .... jealous :heart::wub:

YJ--There is a crazy woman over there (looking at BY totally smiling /laughing hysterically to herself at playground on the exercise machines) HULL, why is she so over the moon/happy?

BY is totally ecstatic. Then cut to her on her bed (full face close up) smiling and cannot stop laughing from happiness. (You go BY you deserve it after all the heart break and pain! So happy for you!)

She gets a text. She gets up and it is a text from JW--did you get home?

BY-Yes, JW did you get home safely/well?

JW-Yes, how about us going into work together? I will come pick you up.

BY-thinking to herself--- Daebak---we really are dating!!! Yes, I like it/agree.

BY is staring at her cell phone and hitting her thighs from happiness.

YJ walks by and says--what is going on? Who are you on getalk to look like you are dying of happiness. Per chance you have a boyfriend?

BY-full on denying--No

YJ-Do you have to be so mean. If you don't have a bf and you are on getalk . ??? Blah blah I am on the look to date too.

I am going to watch a movie. So come on out.

BY-Yes. Hmm should I tell YJ the truth then? (About dating with JW) No, JW was hurt from dating in the past situation. So with people and if there is gossip then he could possibly be hurt again. No way. Totally have to protect it and keep it secret.

----------

Next morning, our BY looking very pretty in a blue dress for JW.

MH comes out in trainers and cap.

BY-??? Aww but it is our first day of dating. I should at least put in this much effort.

MH comes out from behind her.

BY-Oh You surprised/startled me. 

MH-Oh you are leaving for work early already?

BY-OH yes I have (blah blah) 

JW continues his adorable ways , 

min Ho was not at work

The scene where jW got mad at Park for causing BY to trip - this scene is too good . Dying laughing 

Nam woo’s Love line

Spoiler

Spoiler

The selfie scene & karaoke 

Spoiler

Spoiler

They had to put up an act to make their exit fr the rest.

Spoiler

Kyaaaaa kiss! A real sweet one ! 

JW in love and the loving doting eyes to BY, OH my heart. :wub: Everyone thought he would give advice to BY and and INSTEAD gave her a compliment. LOL heheheheheheheheheheehehee.

Per usual there are some finer details I don't know in korean here is the jist.

MC- Blah Blah (not sure about something work related), whose idea was it?

SW-totally points towards BY.

BY shyly lifts up her hand.

MC--chastises her about her idea (I heard about beef?) Totally not sure what he is going on about. Ends it with --don't you agree JW?

JW- I

MC-Please give her some advice

JW-stares at MC who wants him to give advice to BY---How about I give a compliment. The idea is good.

(Everyone in shock, the interns, SW, BY, and YJ.  Blah Blah it is good. Ok our discussion is done right? I will be going.

He still stares at BY who is staring at him back a few steps before walking away. (OH MY HEART!):heart:

JW walks into his office and closes his door.

YJ-crosses her arms over her chest---omo omo what is going on with our advice machine?! but compliment?

SW-Right? we thought it would a big explosive advice ...but he gave a compliment?! What is going on?!

BY -laughs uncomfortably

---------------------------

SW knocks on JW's door.

He enters and tries to get JW's attention but he is deep in thought with writing something and doesn't hear SW (who has tried getting his attention a few times)

SW-blah blah

He enters ---JW? JW? finally he shouts JW?

JW --loved the sound effect creak---JW lifts his head up 

SW-I wanted to return what I borrowed back to you

JW-Oh ok. Proceeds to stand up and turn around to put away the papers SW was returning back to him.

SW-What were you doing that you were so deeply working  ? (????)

He looks at the  pad of paper and saw hearts. He is surprised and says HULL. Oh you were drawing hearts eh?

JW-Turns around immediately surprised.

SW-Why all of a sudden hearts?

JW-looks for a few seconds pass at expectant SW and awkward--oh what we just discussed  about cardiac/heart. So I thought about hearts. Cardiac (heart the organ) and Hearts isn't that the case.

SW-ehhhhh (in surprise) Looks back at the hearts drawing and says AWWW

He has a thought.

Both men look away from each other awkwardly

SW then looks at JW (Back is turned) and has as suspicious expression on his face)

First 57 seconds is repeat of the last clip (so not re-translating it here) where SW catches JW red handed doodling hearts on his notepad. I find the sound effects so cute. LOL.

:wub::heart:

BY-looks at the screen---she announces it is time to practice during lunch time  (I guess for this contest not sure)

blah blah ends with  I will bring the dummy for the practice.

YJ-Oh but the dummy is heavy and difficult for one person to carry 

JW-walks over BLAH BLAH so let's go together.

SW-JW and BY , JW is going to help BY?

JW-Yes I am going to help BY (BY looks uncomfortable) I am going to get coffee. Since I am on the way, I am treating/will buy for everyone. Let me know what you want to drink. That is it for now.

YJ-What is up with JW today? He looks in a good mood.

SW- Blah he is starting to date

MC-Eh dating. What do you mean about dating?

SW-he usually is a advice machine now compliments machine, plus he is looking in a  happy mood. Plus just now in his room (he uses the mini hearts ith his fingers koreans love to use) he was drawing hearts!?

YJ does a mini heart with her mouth open with surprise

MC-What is this? well my niece/nephew love to draw hearts too. SO does that mean they are dating too? Speak properly.

SW-Now just my saying but out of the blue he is buying coffee for all of us to drink...he is looking in such a great mood

BY-Ehhh JW did something yesterday (Not sure what)

YJ-RIght he did too for me. Then I have a boyfriend then.

MC- blah blah (not sure what he said) Something about alot and I am married, does that mean blah blah 

Everyone gasps in shock (He is refuting what SW is saying)

Omg..i'am silent screaming while watching ep 12 and the preview, so obvious dr ye so obvious, hhaha..i'am fangirling over ye smile and romantic stare for uri BY:wub: the most funny scene is when he quickly help BY when she fell because that annoying dr, how can he manage his feeling for BY and rejected her before if he love her so much like this :lol:

after watching the whole episode raw, one thing that i can't believe is how the entire staff still doesn't know that Dr. Ye is dating (or at least in love with) BY!! I mean.. He ONLY stared at her, he wanted to make a toast ONLY because of her, he looked ONLY at her during the CPR rehearsal thing, he praised ONLY her, he helped ONLY her, he nodded ONLY because of her, & he smiled ONLY at her!! i mean.. isn't this a strong indicator already?? how can they all think the girl is someone else? is BY too unbelievable? hahahaha :D If MH was there I bet he would have known right away... Thankfully (or not) he wasn't there, so their secret is still safe :D I wonder if the secret would be out in the open in the next episode? 

And seeing from this episode, I think Ye liners have nothing to worry about. I truly don't feel they'll break up. Maybe they'll have to separate in terms of work (work at different places because BY is approaching her second year there already) but I don't think they'll break up. On the other hand, I think they'll be stronger because these two are mentally and emotionally mature already... Well.. we can give an exception to JW for today yea? Since he's finally dating & in love again after who knows how long.. :D 

Btw.. does anyone know whether or not this is BY's first relationship? It feels like it is... But she's so mature :) 

edit:

Not sure if this was shared yet, but here's the BTS clip: 

BY-In future don't do that,  i am worried. (People are eagle eyed?) 

JW-Don't be concerned/worried. blah blah (not sure what he said)

BY-eh?

JW-Want me to share some advice to you? BY you are doing mind control. (said something to her I saw it)

BY-Me?

JW-yes. Those who are sharp eyed, what are we going to do. Blah the same/exact. What are we going to do as looks obviously you are dating for sure!

(sorry I got some but don't get some uggggh frustrating )

BY just looks at him and nods her head. 

JW smiles cutely at her and takes the item she is carrying out of her hands. Then walks away but turns around to look at her and smile at her.

BY-Do you to say it that way. The one who is obviously dating is JW (LOL they both are you are pabos in love) SW is so suspicious right now. OH no, he could get hurt again (cross arms over her chest LOL) Oh no that cannot happen.

--------------------

MH-looking over ----BY will definitely by happy when she gets this

JY-Sunbae coming here , is that going to be ok? It will be hanging out for a day.

MH-Even if it is not ok, what I am able to do about it? Oh well I am not at work today. Blah Blah and I am at home.

Said something, but adds we must be together.

JY- Ok then blah blah warning him--he is indecisive (this sunbae) if he wants to ride a bus or take a taxi he won't be able to make a decision and get to work late, during lunch jjajang myun or tonkatsu he cannot make a decision

MH-Oh to that level? (Is it that serious?)

JY-yes its true. I wanted a sunbae with a nice personality to be together. But with this indecisive sunbae it is personality

Phone rings.

JY-Oh sunbae, you arrived. Ok I will come out. I iwll get him and be back.

@gracebkk  If MH was her first love, then I don't think she had the luxury to date. It seems she worked hard in school, internship and now contract work. So guessing she hasn't dated too much. YJ seems protective of her wanting to help her date alot.

So my guess she definitely doesn't have alot of dating experience. I find her mature but cute /giddy and adorbs. They both are together and man lucky her.

In the preview, she gets praised in a meeting from a visiting VIP doctor. The scene they are eating lunch, he touches her mouth and keeps staring because she is so pretty. (SQUEE)

@stroppyse Thanks for clarification, not VIP teacher but guest teacher.

1 hour ago, bella1025 said:

Im not sure about him not knowing because there was a still that I posted earlier that had him looking like this... 

So there's a good chance that he might have already known thay JW confessed and that BY accepted. My guess is he took a leave because of that. But I might be wrong so we'll have to wait for the subs. Sorry, chinggu! :(

so only two scenarios possible:

1. mh knew BY-Ye together.. he gave up.. and played videogame... and handling it well.. he is not moping around..but taking some time to come to terms with that..so that nobody has to feel burdened by that.. his training will get done and he will go away.. BY will get permanent position and she can be with Ye

2. Mh doesn't know.. but if he didn't.. he would be looking for her righ tnow to confess which he isn't.. and he is not even there in preview.. 12-13 seems to focus on BY.. so MH is done.. its over OR MH couldn't go to hospital for some reason.. he doesn't know BY-Ye dating.. but man.. couldn't preview show a hurt him.. its like he suddenly doesnt exsit..

either way.. its over..

lesson reminded.. the one who saves the girl every time.. is second lead..

but also to be honest.. i am bit irritated with the writer because except for two occassions (when he hugged her to say don't like ye and on beach when he said she is pretty).. he is always playing his emotions too low.. like today. i think i wanted to see heartbroken Mh but i get very normal, smiling, playing videogame, resigning to reality MH (which is great in real life.. but drama needs exageration)

although, to note, NW went away early so he doesn't know about BY-Ye either.. MH is going to be so unprepared when he sees them in office 

@Nodame Visiting VIP doctor? What are the chances that that doctor is a doctor from JW's old hospital. Well.. at least that's what i think. If not, why would and how could JW talk to him without any inhibitions in the preview. JW must have known him from somewhere, and that somewhere is most likely his old hospital. So maybe... the chief of that hospital? The one that wanted to kick JW out? 

And yes! I'm with you too Nodame! That preview is seriously looooveeee :wub: gahhh >,<

BY looks at her cell phone. 
JW is staring at BY and sees NW walking over immediately closes his door blinds ( to hide?) lol

BY-thinking why does he have to be so OBVIOUS? He isn't curious right?

NW-walks over looking curiously at BY staring at the board (Says MH is out for the day). What is wrong with your expression?

BY-Oh? I have something I am worried about. (Her weird expression LOL) and turns around and walks away)

NW looks at the board where BY was looking at. (MH took a sick day)

==============

MH on the phone-what?

NW-She is worried possibly you are hurt.

MH-Really (Happy smiling to himself) 

NW---Yes, from what I can see she has you in her mind.So hurry and just confess already to her.So after resting, just do it (blah blah not sure what was said exactly but saying don't delay and just say it) every day every day blah

MH-Smiling happy--ok got it. I am hanging up.

BY texts him---are you alright ? how is your leg?

MH-Yah she really is concerned and worried about me.

Talking to the cell--do you like me?

Smirking and happy smiling to the cell and jumps up saying YES in happiness!

MH talks to JY-How do I confess?

JY-OH you are going to confess with poetry (or something along those lines)

MH-Yes

DB-Confession?

JY-Oh yes, he has someone he likes.

MH-Well actually YJ I really love her and I am going to confess to her.

DB-What?

MH-It is a joke. Laughs, it is someone else. Someone else.

DB-thinking to him self this punk is a jokester

MH-I plan to make a rsvp at a hotel buffet because she said before she REALLY wants to go to a hotel buffet. I am not well and she is worried about me. So I feel when I confess to her I have a good feeling about it.

DB-thinking to himself -I don't have a good feeling about this.

BY-cutely Hello.

JW-Have you eaten yet?

BY-Yes. How was your lunch/meal?

JW-By chance if you have no plans for tonight, would you want to catch a movie?

BY-sadly--Oh tonight doesn't work.  CPR test (something about it she has do to do)

JW-Aw CP aw 

(YJ is observing him from afar)

JW-So tonight I won't be able to see you ?

BY-Aww it is  pity but I cannot...

SW calls her attention , hat are you doing? Hurry.

So midway she lets go of her phone and leaves JW hanging.

JW-Hello? Hello? He looks at his phone and sighs.

SW with weird hair part (he looks very nerdy) and releases the roomba/room cleaning robot to YH and BY with brooms (demo playing the game)  SW says something.

Intern SE jumps into action and goes over to a prostrate BY.
JW looks on cutely at this demo.

BY then adruptly over acts --oh and collapses. (Pretending to have a heart attack). Checks and says something (she has not heart beat?)  Then proceeds to do fake CPR.

SW gets up and walks over. Stop it. Stop. 

SE steps away and BY stands up asking --Why?

SW fiercely responds--WHY? Aren't you able to change/able to do it with acting? Acting you have to (makes motions and takes the broom) for acting and furiously uses the broom. Should be making crazy wild motions and BY behind him observing they both end up falling down.

BY falls and yelps ah. JW immediately leaps to BY. To SW, What are you doing? (very loudly and fiercely) SW face is frozen.

BY looks hurt as he helps her up. (everyone is shocked)

BY eyes darts over to SW warning JW. JW walks over to SW and helps him up. JW says something. Are you ok?

Then says something to the effect be careful that everyone all adding interns SE and YH could get hurt too.

JW continues--though demo and acting is important so is safety.

Everyone surprised nod their head in agreement.

JW-Right? Then he turns around and walks away.

Archived