Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hello chinggus!! I'm a silent lurker and liker in this thread.. I basically liked, thanked, and laughed at your convos.. but I can't take it no more.. the struggle is real!! I'm officially on board this ship.. seeing their bts and pictures sitting next to each other.. I think there's really something.. haha!! I used to ship some couple before as well.. but I rarely see them doing what min ki and somin's doing now!! Usually when the drama's over, it's hard to see the main OTP shot together in pics.. or make a heartfelt gesture (talking bout Min Ki's hug to So Min at the finale bts) 

Let's really hope and pray that in GOD's time, these two will really realize they're made for each other.. if it's possible for song-song, SoMinKi is possible too!!! 

4 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

It's strange.  The photo where LMK seems to be drunk and staring at JSM has been removed. I wonder who the uploader is and why the need to be deleted.  Just saying

Actually, ALL Jeju photos uploaded by any of the crews (including GLAM male staff photo at the dinner table) have been removed by their respective original uploader mere moments ago. No idea why, but if they all did it at exactly the same time, it must be under instruction from someone.

5 minutes ago, lollyminx said:

@ringmyjen Right?! :lol: I was looking at her pants, and I'm like, "Wait... that seems like the same pants Minki wore yesterday. :lol: He's tall though so it wouldn't look good on Somin. Even if it's impossible, I'm still going to think it's the same pants. :lol:

i was initially focused on them sitting side by side then something caught my eyes "no this can't be" but heh it was there haha not to mention the all black theme. 

another coincidence only they knew about or it was planned :)) 

7 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

It's strange.  The photo where LMK seems to be drunk and staring at JSM has been removed. I wonder who the uploader is and why the need to be deleted.  Just saying

I noticed that too..maybe because that 2 pics could be give LMK bad image, so LMK management ask them to dalete it, but the pics already spread all over ig

so its jsm/jiho's shoulder? so who take the selca on the upper pic? jsm or horang...

one of my shipping guidelines there must be a "no space" moment between offcam  but literally  " no space" is underrated for sominki :D

27 minutes ago, Tatjana17 said:
27 minutes ago, Tatjana17 said:

I noticed that too..maybe because that 2 pics could be give LMK bad image, so LMK management ask them to dalete it, but the pics already spread all over ig

I was thinking the same thing.. it can't be helped now.. shippers are faster than the speed of light.. :D

17 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

I think the uploader was part of the staff. He probably panicked when BTIMFL fans started liking his pics.

12 minutes ago, b4l01 said:

It's really strange. I think the pictures that were deleted are those with both JSM and LMK in it. The pictures we were getting a lot of butterflies from. Fishy. Hmmm. Gonna check if there are some pictures that were deleted as well.

Just wanted to say thanks everyone for all the updates, discussion, and photos. I haven't posted as much as I wanted to the last couple of weeks because I was studying for the JLPT (Japanese-Language Proficiency Test) taking place here in the US (I live in Hawaii). So now I have to wait 3 months for the test results. Hopefully I did well. I'm sure that being obsessed with BTIMFL didn't help me when it came to studying Japanese LOL. Also, I finished the JLPT early, but as a rule we're supposed to stay in the classroom until everyone is finished. So I just ended up writing "Lee Min Ki" "Jung So Min" "SoMinKi" and "Because This is My First Life" in Hangul over and over again on the scratch paper I had used for the test until time was up. Lol this couple is taking over me, I swear. 

This is totally me now that the test is over:

ezgif-4-28c31990e3.gif

And I've finally caught up on all the pages just now. I love all the pictures at Jeju. <3 *Secretly waiting for a pic with just SoMinKi together lol* I'll also be updating the first post later this week. I want to link all of the BTS videos/pictures, fanfics etc. on the first post to make it easier for everyone that comes to the thread since it does move fast at times. It might take a few days for me to do that though.

They were probably told to remove the pics by their managements in order to keep things  under control seeing how SoMinKi shippers are spreading  like wildfire these days. It happens quite a lot when a couple starts to get a lot attention... the sad thing is that when this stage is reached usually both actors starts to be more filtered about each other, but then again when this happens people become understandably more suspicious of them. It’s a never ending circle that happens with every interesting couple. 

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

They were probably told to remove the pics by their managements in order to keep things  under control seeing how SoMinKi shippers are spreading  like wildfire these days. It happens quite a lot when a couple starts to get a lot attention... the sad thing is that when this stage is reached usually both actors starts to be more filtered about each other, but then again when this happens people become understandably more suspicious of them. It’s a never ending circle that happens with every interesting couple. 

Haaa. Sad :/ We might not get the selca that we have been wishing for. However, I'm still hopeful! As a shipper, I like them to get closer and I want to see hints of that closeness. However, I don't want them to get much attention from their local media. Lol.

22 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

It's really strange. I think the pictures that were deleted are those with both JSM and LMK in it. The pictures we were getting a lot of butterflies from. Fishy. Hmmm. Gonna check if there are some pictures that were deleted as well.

Anyone has a screenshot of the photo that was deleted? DIDNT GET TO SEE IT :((((

I love love love love that this thread is going! Fighting, CHINGUS! 

(The jeju photos are LOVEEEEE)

Archived