Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

hi guys.. it’s already been days since i have been silently reading and lurking all of your posts! it is also my first time ship a couple, so this excitement is all new to me.. but i can’t  stay silent anymore, i need to share my feelings of how happy and giddy i am with minki and somin’s jeju photos.. especially those pictures where minki seem jealous while looking to those guys who took selfie with somin.. my shipper’s heart is so full of joy. thank you guys for all the updates. more power to us..

20 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

- Sorry if I am double-posting, but are they wearing similar tops??? I think So-Min has a grey sweater either on top or underneath the same kind of top like Min-Ki???

Are they? I don't think so..

Edit: Now I saw what you're talking about. Both clothes have white lines. However, JSM's has while line across her shoulders while LMK's has it along the line of his shoulder. Am I making sense? :D

I think LMK didn't know he will be part of the picture :lol:

3 minutes ago, meiil said:

SM was with them at the beach and definitely took quite a bunch of today’s pictures, as we suspected. 

Ohoooooo. Now it's even more possible that she took those pictures that LMK/LMK manager posted, since she's there but is not in any of the pictures. -_-

4 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Ah, it seems like KMS already deleted his instagram post. ;_; But looking at the caption before he deleted it, I think he mentioned that tonight would be the last night in Jeju.

I hope they enjoy it :)

because shipping is using your delulu mode and not the rational mind...let me take to use this chance to use my delusional madness..so lets start to use the delulu analyzation. lets begin day 1 trip in jeju..( reminder its my delulu mode is doing the analyzation..

not my rational mind)

so on the IG above we can "hypothetically" say that minki and byeung eun park (ma sang goo) had same flght to jeju but  the question is... how come on the ig below minki is not included in the picture only minseok and eun park? where is minki if minki is with same flight with eun park? or can we hypothetically say that minki, minseok and eun park are in a same flight? then why he is not included in the picture below?or possible that  minki is not literally presence during eunpark and minseok ig moment?

but after the ig above another set of jeju pics are posted this time with additional two persons that makes fans of BTIMFL went wild:

so the question is where is minki and so min  during minseok and eun park ig moment? why out of the blue these two at the same time appear on the new sets of pics? where is minki and so min at that time?  is there a possibility that they use different van for the location but still why did so min and minki appear at the same time? so a  possiblity that so min minki minseok and eun park are in the same flight  to jeju? because we know that at that ig pics the actress who played horang are not yet in jeju?  so who is sitting with whom in the airplane? :D but still the big question for me... why minki and so min appear at the same time on the ig above and sit beside each other? if all of them are in the same plane then why not posting an ig pic of minseok, eun park, and lee minki? or minseok eun park or so min? why together at the same time..a possible that minki and so min are not present during minseok ans eun park ig moment? then still why appear at the same time? who's waiting who? 

this is the pic minseok (chose) to delete before (it spread out). do you notice that both of their hands are there, idle? i mean, logically if we take a selfie we hold our arms out, don't we? as seen, there's no one doing so. therefore, can we assume that someone is taking their pic together from up close? it could be either horang or... youknowwho 

7 minutes ago, ringmyjen said:

it seems that minseok uploaded several posts before taking it down.

question is, is somin taking the second pic from outside the window? or is it manager hyung and somin joining later? 

a code we need to decipher :wink:

9 minutes ago, renvic said:

because shipping is using your delulu mode and not the rational mind...let me take to use this chance to use my delusional madness..so lets start to use the delulu analyzation. lets begin day 1 trip in jeju..( reminder its my delulu mode is doing the analyzation..

not my rational mind)

so on the IG above we can "hypothetically" say that minki and byeung eun park (ma sang goo) had same flght to jeju but  the question is... how come on the ig below minki is not included in the picture only minseok and eun park? where is minki if minki is with same flight with eun park? or can we hypothetically say that minki, minseok and eun park are in a same flight? then why he is not included in the picture below?or possible that  minki is not literally presence during eunpark and minseok ig moment?

but after the ig above another set of jeju pics are posted this time with additional two persons that makes fans of BTIMFL went wild:

so the question is where is minki and so min  during minseok and eun park ig moment? why out of the blue these two at the same time appear on the new sets of pics? where is minki and so min at that time?  is there a possibility that they use different van for the location but still why did so min and minki appear at the same time? so a  possiblity that so min minki minseok and eun park are in the same flight  to jeju? because we know that at that ig pics the actress who played horang are not yet in jeju? so who is sitting with whom in the airplane? :D but still the big question for me... why minki and so min appear at the same time on the ig above and sit beside each other? 

omggggg... your delulu analyzation, chingu made me unlurk! 

@ringmyjen No manager is there with them,  SM must have taken the pic from outside the house u can see her inside the house in the other pic, so the people there were 6 in total including her. Same goes with the beach pics from this morning. 

@renvic I honestly think the 4 of them flew together to jeju and were later reached by HR actress (as mentioned in the ig comments).

I'm saying this using my rational mind tho 

Archived