Ayame

Hi! This is my very first time posting on Soompi and I just want to say that the ring could not be an engagement ring.If you take a closer look at the one Somin posted on Ig and the one at wrap-up party. The rings are different. It seems to me that Somin was just wearing random rings and I think a lot of celebrities in Korea do not care too much about the meaning of rings on that finger:) so, we really do not have to worry about the rumors:)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Wherever it may take us, if it sails we celebrate together, if it sinks we cry together. I'm new to shipping, but that's the beauty of it, I guess? Hehehe

Waiting for more pics... with smiling LMK this time hopefully!! :D

EDIT: Thanks to @ahhhjummahhhjo too for those words! I needed a slap on the back!!

I really want a smiling photo of Lee Min Ki as well! Oppa you're so handsome when you smile! Please smile for us chaebal chusaeyo :lol:

I experienced my ship to sink. I was really devastated the morning after, like I wanted to cry but I can't. It just felt empty lol. However, as long as their not married yet, there's still a chance. Also, I really enjoyed shipping them. They made me very happy. I think that's the beauty of shipping. You invest your emotion even if you are not sure what would happen in the end. You just get over the "pain" and "start living again" lol.

Let's just be happy now. Let's not worry about the future, for we will worry about it when it already happened. No reason to stress out ourselves now. Let's just face it when it happens. Hugs co-shippers ❤

Sorry also for my quick reaction and for mentioning some names re the "engaged" subject. 

I am new to shipping too. This is my very first experience.  And my, it is like a roller coaster ride.  But what do i do? I have made a decision to join this ship. So i might as well  enjoy the ride... 

29 minutes ago, snailcat said:

Hi! This is my very first time posting on Soompi and I just want to say that the ring could not be an engagement ring.If you take a closer look at the one Somin posted on Ig and the one at wrap-up party. The rings are different. It seems to me that Somin was just wearing random rings and I think a lot of celebrities in Korea do not care too much about the meaning of rings on that finger:) so, we really do not have to worry about the rumors:)

I agree with you. I've seen other actresses/idols wearing random rings. Wearing ring/s does not necessarily mean they are engaged.

51 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

As much as I am concerned about that "engaged" thing as well, I don't think it is good to talk about that here. Can we refrain from talking about the other ship here? I know we want to be rooted in reality; however, posting these things ruin the fun of shipping. There may be people here who might lose heart or might be offended. :)

As long as nothing is confirmed yet, our ship has a chance. (And I doubt JSM would post that is she's really engaged, seeing how she's a private person.) Also, it may start a fan war with the other ship. Let's be happy for their happiness while hoping for our fangirl hearts to be happy and filled as well. Even if in the end, they won't be together, as long as you enjoyed shipping them and they are happy, I think that would be fulfilling enough.

Let's make this a nest for people who wants to ship them without being called delusional. Shipping is about hoping after all. Happy shipping everyone ❤

48 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Okay. I was about to log off but I saw the comments flying about an engagement. 

Gentle reminder: everyone is entitled to their own ship and thread dedicated to that ship. While we all worry about whether or not another ship is getting ahead, to keep the peace, so to speak, it is wise to not mention another ship here. Reasons being that 1) we can offend them if ever they check us out 2) unless news are confirmed, it’s all speculation, theories, and rumors. 

So with respect to everyone’s right to ship, let’s do our best to veer away from mentioning or comparing other ships. Unless Dispatch or media sources sink this ship, we can at least air out our feelings about the ship we’re on safely here. 

No harm done. Just want to be sensitive to anyone who may feel offended or disheartened. 

In the meantime, let’s enjoy the intense stares of a grumpy Lee Min Ki. i mean, dude, if you don’t want anyone taking selfies with her, then how about sitting next to her and staking your claim, huh? LOL. 

Amen to these posts! That’s the right spirit. Let’s move on and focus on OUR ship here, if and when it will  sink it’s up to official sources not rumors or speculations or whatever. Only positive vibes here :) 

I'm a long time fan of JSM and I have never heard of her dating somebody.  The only dating news I've heard about her is with Lee Jong Suk but that's only rumor and both their agencies denied it.  It seems Somin is a private person and if ever she's dating, she'll keep it private.  She likes to post anything of her interest and pictures of her in different mood so in my opinion, that post is just one of her normal posting.  No big deal about it.  

we have gotta be happy with all things given to us, as of now, let's enjoy this while it lasts. 

regarding her being engaged to someone else, if the fate does say so, then so be it. it's her life after all, we're in no place to command her to be with someone we desire. and i could say that it's understandable for you guys to be disheartened (because been there done that).

and please keep yourselves reminded that we should've prepared for the worst but we could've hoped for the best, no? 

(anyway, that being said, i'm right here wishing for more hints to come our way :D

Thanks chingus @raqlobster @b4l01 @meiil, only positive vibes from now on!

Also, if you noticed on Byung Eun-Park (Ma Sang Goo)'s post yesterday there was a pic of a bunch of soju bottles and cigarette butts near LMK feet:

Spoiler

I've just found out they were already there when he took the pic. Minki does not smoke. BYP clarified it himself in his comment (I googled translated it). Good for him, if he does smoke that would be a negative point for Somin -_-

Woww Minki looked effortlessly gorgeous in KMS's latest IG post!! Looking at their clothes, I guess this pic was from yesterday. Anyway Minki really need to smile more cos seriously, his smiles are so so so attractive! I hope the boys are much refreshed and are having fun with the team at Jeju now... they looked rather drunk yesterday. LOL

Hmm I wondered where they are heading today... I just saw one of the staff's IG story and the staff seem to be at some farm plucking tangerines/oranges(?). No sign of the actors/actresses in the video though.

18 minutes ago, lividc said:

Woww Minki looked effortlessly gorgeous in KMS's latest IG post!! Looking at their clothes, I guess this pic was from yesterday. Anyway Minki really need to smile more cos seriously, his smiles are so so so attractive! I hope the boys are much refreshed today and are having fun with the team at Jeju now... they looked rather drunk yesterday. LOL

Hmm I wondered where they are heading today... I just saw one of the staff's IG story and the staff seem to be at some farm plucking tangerines/oranges(?). No sign of the actors/actresses in the video though.

TANGERINES!!! Hahahahahaha!! I really wanna see a selfie of Min-ki & So-Min with tangerines!! Maybe that would make him smile!! Hahahahahaha!!

15 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Thanks chingus @raqlobster @b4l01 @meiil, only positive vibes from now on!

Also, if you noticed on Byung Eun-Park (Ma Sang Goo)'s post yesterday there was a pic of a bunch of soju bottles and cigarette butts near LMK feet:

Reveal hidden contents

I've just found out they were already there when he took the pic. Minki does not smoke. BYP clarified it himself in his comment (I googled translated it). Good for him, if he does smoke that would be a negative point for Somin -_-

well, my guts say that minki does smoke, yet i'm not sure of whether he still does or he's quitted.

to say that it's a turn off for somin, hmm i'm not sure either because in my opinion, it's normal for men to smoke and I think, she's aware of him smoking given the last three months she had spent with him. like maybe in the meantime, while waiting for the next scene to shoot, he did smoke. you know, warming up the body from the cold weather. 

5 minutes ago, meiil said:

well he's gourgeous 

seems like the pics are from today 

-EDIT lol we all posted the same thing at the same time-

is the top pic filtered? as you guys know, a particular someone like to get her pictures filtered...... 

my delulu mind is switched on.

26 minutes ago, ringmyjen said:

is the top pic filtered? as you guys know, a particular someone like to get her pictures filtered...... 

my delulu mind is switched on.

I have the same feeling , and when there is horang, usually jiho there..:wub:

Those ig pics, I think LMK is posing like his other self - THE MODEL. See how he projects whenever there's a camera. Models rarely smile during pictorials. I find that funny, Minki, trying to pose like a model when you are already a model :lol:

LMK may not be super handsome like other young actors/idols, but there's something in him that attracts...just like a magnet. Just let him stand anywhere and he oozes with appeal...that X factor.

And those looks for JSM makes him more attractive. It seems he is admiring her secretly. But, dude, it shows!

2 hours ago, seonamcouple said:

I have got a question, Chingus, why are they not following each other on IG? Is it because Minki doesn’t manage his own IG? This is not his personal IG?? Hmmm ... maybe Somin has taught him to set up a PRIVATE account so that they can communicate PRIVATELY with each other??? Eeeeeeeeeks! My shipper delulu mode on!! @velvetine - I don’t think she is engaged to LJ - I think SoMin posted that in relation to the drama ... what do the rest of you think?? Is she SECRETLY ENGAGED to LJ??? Is our ship going to sink already???????? 

MinKi's IG is managed by his management. If he has some sort of control, we don't know. However, as someone pointed out before, Somin revealed that the cast has a group chat. Most likely they message each other through the group chat or their individual phones.

Archived