Ayame

@lc85 ehm, i don't think jsm's solo pic was taken by lmk since the three boys didn't the girls and other staff at the beach, you can see in the group photos uploaded, they weren't found (lmk, kms, pbe). as for the opposite (lmk's photo), let's just say, it was somin taking it, and how cautious she was as she didn't insert any filter there to avoid any suspicions he :wink: (as i typed this i'd just realized that she did put filters to group pics only. cmiiw)

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 hours ago, meiil said:

Waaah imagine if SoMinKi were to post something like this ! We’d be dead lol 

--

EDIT apparently he says this is last post he'll make of horangwonseok  on social media, and he apologize?? 

So I guess this is a farewell post  to the drama couple, I take it back I don't want sominki to post anything like this. Nope, too depressing.

then how about this scenario?

if ever, jsm uploads some selfies with le husband and she captions it the same as kms', it can be translated as "okay let's stop being nam se hee and jiho but let's start being somin and minki."

characters are merely characters that happened only in drama, what's more count is the real life beings. 

does it make any senses?

Loved the series so much that I decided to follow both of SoMinki's IG and finally follow this thread where we get to see all the relevant IG pictures from their trip!

As much as we all love to know/have some kind of intimate interaction between the two, Lee Min Ki is the highest profile of them all and probably will cause scandal (?)/rumor if they posted any pictures together (korean fans are no joke, super analytical of everything). I think they are being very careful with everything.

I do, too like to remain positive and say maybe there is some kind of sparks between the two main, because their chemistry in the show is too good to be true. But I'm just hoping the best for the two, especially the rediscovery of Lee Min Ki :)

1 hour ago, liselle said:

Loved the series so much that I decided to follow both of SoMinki's IG and finally follow this thread where we get to see all the relevant IG pictures from their trip!

As much as we all love to know/have some kind of intimate interaction between the two, Lee Min Ki is the highest profile of them all and probably will cause scandal (?)/rumor if they posted any pictures together (korean fans are no joke, super analytical of everything). I think they are being very careful with everything.

I do, too like to remain positive and say maybe there is some kind of sparks between the two main, because their chemistry in the show is too good to be true. But I'm just hoping the best for the two, especially the rediscovery of Lee Min Ki :)

Same here. I've come to the point where I don't care how they will end up, just hope for the best, and just want to cherish every sweet moment they could share with each other for now. I really want to see both of them happy, especially LMK. 2016 and the first half of 2017 must have been a very tough time for him, and I'm really glad more and more people began to show newfound respect and admiration towards him. Slowly but sure, his old fans are returning to him, not to mention all the new ones (like me) who'll stick with him from now on. He doesn't view himself as a star, and he really cares about his fans, just look at his old twitter. I'm rooting for him to stay that way even when he gains more fame someday. Looking forward to him being invited to various shows next year.

Hwaiting!!

It's been a short but definitely a great experience during this whole 'BTIMFL'  journey. I'm not exactly a Minki's fan back then but I've always noticed him as a charismatic actor since I've watched most of his movies and also liked him in Nell's MV co-starring with my other bias Song Jaerim. When I heard that he is coming back with BTIMFL after dropping out from 'Tomorrow with you' (because of the scandal), I was quite worried how the public responses are but at the same time, I'm really excited cos I miss his presence on screen so much! Sure enough, he never disappoint in his performances and I'm now his official fan! I'm definitely supporting and looking forward to his new projects in the future. I‘ve also come to like and appreciate Jung Somin as she did a great portrayal of her character. Both of them are stellar in giving their all to their characters. I don't know how but I really want them to win acting awards for their performances. 

Now that their Jeju's reward trip has ended, it's time for me to step back a little and get back some sanity to my life. I will still drop by and check for their updates.. and hopefully one day if fate is on our side and they announce they are dating, I will be all ready to spazz and celebrate here. :lol: If not, it's ok too as I just want them to be happy in their respective personal lives.

Lastly, not sure if you guys have seen these pics. I chanced upon them in facebook from Park Byung Eun's fanpage. They were taken in front of PBE's food truck support some time back. I noticed some of these pics here were taken from different angles as compared to the ones shared in IG.

GaKWtNC.jpg

acYyTCr.jpg

7B3pC1E.jpg

S8ESUmp.jpg

Pics CR to https://www.facebook.com/actorpbe/

1 hour ago, velvetine said:

Same here. I've come to the point where I don't care how they will end up, just hope for the best, and just want to cherish every sweet moment they could share with each other for now. I really want to see both of them happy,

I agree with this 100% :)

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

She uploaded. :wink: Caption translates to: Today is the first time in Jeju. :)

JSM was in Jeju Island in 2010 to shoot some scenes for  Playful Kiss.  I think what she meant by  "Today is the first time in Jeju" is, its her first time together with LMK, LOL.  

I am just trying to be funny... otherwise, id go nuts; been waiting for a selca  that never came.  

Its ok though... i am trying my best to understand. Its their prerogative to post or not to post.  So all we could do is wait...  and while doing so, be happy. Ha Ha. 

1 hour ago, anna122017 said:

JSM was in Jeju Island in 2010 to shoot some scenes for  Playful Kiss.  I think what she meant by  "Today is the first time in Jeju" is, its her first time together with LMK, LOL.  

I am just trying to be funny... otherwise, id go nuts; been waiting for a selca  that never came.  

Its ok though... i am trying my best to understand. Its their prerogative to post or not to post.  So all we could do is wait...  and while doing so, be happy. Ha Ha. 

Even if they do not post selcas in socmed, we know, we feel that they have their selcas in their cellphones/cameras. Memorable Jeju photos they will be looking at before they go to sleep. For their eyes only, maybe? We will find out later.

TRIVIA

About zodiac signs:  LMK is CAPRICORN while JSM is PISCES.  

Their sexual and intimacy compatibility is 99%.

Source: heatherlikespepper 

18 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Yes it is. We went there last year on vacation—way before La La Land came out. :) 

It’s my favorite weekend hiking destination :)

@anna122017 Good to know that JSM has been there before in 2010. I’m gonna go with your suggested meaning of the caption. This is their shipping thread after all and I’m determined :D to be happy while waiting for the selfie that may never come.

8 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

TRIVIA

About zodiac signs:  LMK is CAPRICORN while JSM is PISCES.  

Their sexual and intimacy compatibility is 99%.

Source: heatherlikespepper 

LMK is Capricorn, no wonder he appears aloof or cold in photos. But they  are also down to earth with great sense of humor, they are hardworking, too.

LMK January 16, and JSM March 16?

As I suspected all pics of her/scenery etc etc. This my friends is an extremely good thing, it means she cherishes the moments with him a lot and doesn’t want to share it with the public. Even her “farewell” is only directed to the drama but not to the people  (aka him). Look at the difference btw her posts and KMS...I’m very pleased by this latest development. 

Archived