Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, meiil said:

@ringmyjen No manager is there with them,  SM must have taken the pic from outside the house u can see her inside the house in the other pic, so the people there were 6 in total including her. Same goes with the beach pics from this morning. 

@renvic I honestly think the 4 of them flew together to jeju and were later reached by HR actress (as mentioned in the ig comments).

I'm saying this using my rational mind tho 

okay then, a code has been broken :wink:

may i know, how to mention someone? i'm new and there's some things im yet familiar with. thank you in advance

11 minutes ago, meiil said:

@ringmyjen No manager is there with them,  SM must have taken the pic from outside the house u can see her inside the house in the other pic, so the people there were 6 in total including her. Same goes with the beach pics from this morning. 

@renvic I honestly think the 4 of them flew together to jeju and were later reached by HR actress (as mentioned in the ig comments).

I'm saying this using my rational mind tho 

hahaj yes i also think that all of them flew together but the question is why appearing at the same time hehehee they can post minseok, eun park or minki or so min eun park and minseok why at the same time together ? hahahaja the lulu me is the one replyibg to your post =]

@anna122017 welcome to the shipping world :)

@renvic Thank you Chingu. 

I am laughing at the reaction of other shippers in one ig account after the pics where deleted.  They said that JSM was jealous because her sister -in-law in BTIMFL sat beside LMK.  They blamed the poor girl , LOL.

another set of delulu analyzation moment: lets compare the two IG pics minki with the actress who played jiho's sister in law and minki with so min 

what is the difference between the two picture beside the actress and the other one is  so min? its ....

COMFORTABLENESS !!!! why?

at the first ig pic we can say that the right upper body part of the  actress is infront of the left upper body part of minki. While so min  on the other hand her right upper body is  behind minki's left upper body part  and almost touching her B____st part.  what i'm saying if your not comfortable with the guy who sit beside you, one thing for sure you will not allowed that to happen and thats also i notice on the last bts video of btimfl.. minki's upper body  almost touching so min's ehem part like this pic below : :D

Ah, shouldn't have expected to see any couple photo of them. But at least we know they were all taking pics together so there's bound to be some selfies of the two that they (understandably) wouldn't wanna share to the world, as to avoid chaos. :D

Should respect their privacy. Hope they're having a great time there :)

10 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

I am laughing at the reaction of other shippers in one ig account after the pics where deleted.  They said that JSM was jealous because her sister -in-law in BTIMFL sat beside LMK.  They blamed the poor girl , LOL.

what ig account is that? 

Eottokhaji???  Bogoshipdaaaa!!!  Bogoshipoooooo....  I cannot move on from this couple ohmygod. Tomorrow i'll pass my exam but till now i can't concentrate in studying. I think im crazy enougj with these two amazing people. Cant handle it when i saw their pict in jeju. Still wait for somin to upload she and minki photo. Together. Just two of them hahhahaha. Why I become so jealous to see the pict where jiho in law sit close to minki. Im not somin but im jealous of it. Hahha michyeoso. 

Btw i think that the photo where there r only PBE and LMK and the suspicious arm with black coat. I just think that isnt JSM cus the coat is thicker and it suit to the sister in law. What do u think guys?? 

To be honest im lil bit dissapointed hahahah my negative thinking is mode on. She's like to become closer with LMK jahhaha forget bout it... 

12 minutes ago, meiil said:

@renvic once again my rational mind agree with ur delulu lol honestly the difference it’s striking obvious, it doesn’t take a shipper to notice. 

well it means that its not your first time to ship a kdrama couple or variety couple :D thats why im excited to the jeju pics coz the one that i previous ship have jeju vacation caught by dispatch and admit their relationship and broke up already..cough swag couple cough

12 minutes ago, Rii Saa said:

Eottokhaji???  Bogoshipdaaaa!!!  Bogoshipoooooo....  I cannot move on from this couple ohmygod. Tomorrow i'll pass my exam but till now i can't concentrate in studying. I think im crazy enougj with these two amazing people. Cant handle it when i saw their pict in jeju. Still wait for somin to upload she and minki photo. Together. Just two of them hahhahaha. Why I become so jealous to see the pict where jiho in law sit close to minki. Im not somin but im jealous of it. Hahha michyeoso. 

Btw i think that the photo where there r only PBE and LMK and the suspicious arm with black coat. I just think that isnt JSM cus the coat is thicker and it suit to the sister in law. What do u think guys?? 

To be honest im lil bit dissapointed hahahah my negative thinking is mode on. She's like to become closer with LMK jahhaha forget bout it... 

a possibility  that its the sister in law at least there is a space between minki and her :D

38 minutes ago, anna122017 said:

That's right up delusional tho :lol:

5 minutes ago, renvic said:

well it means that its not your first time to ship a kdrama couple or variety couple :D thats why im excited to the jeju pics coz the one that i previous ship have jeju vacation caught by dispatch and admit their relationship and broke up already..cough swag couple cough

Nope it’s definitely not my first, that’s why I said I trained my eyes a lot already lol. Oh my I’m also a Namlee shipper!!  *waves* 

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

Nope it’s definitely not my first, that’s why I said I trained my eyes a lot already lol. Oh my I’m also a Namlee shipper!!  *waves* 

Heeeey NamLee shippers!!!!! I'm a shipper as well. However, I'm more active on Twitter. :lol:

Nice to see fellow shippers here. ❤

4 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Heeeey NamLee shippers!!!!! I'm a shipper as well. However, I'm more active on Twitter. :lol:

Nice to see fellow shippers here. ❤

yes me too active on twitter. lurker on the namlee thread and songsong thread but super duper active on the wgm thread before . sominki unleashed my lurking mode on shipper thread lol 

9 minutes ago, meiil said:

so i guess we have common eyes on the couple that possible can be ship ? just kidding 

Archived