Ayame

@renvic Love your analyses! I was about to ask - where is JSMs right arm/hand in then last group photo sitting together (with lmk wearing his bright yellow sweater)... ?? very different vibe from the last group pic with the “sister in-law” or whoever she is (sitting where JSM was sitting previously) :wub:

Your posts, comments, analyses - building up to their first selfie ... Super excited here!! Happy Monday everyone!

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
5 minutes ago, lc85 said:

@renvic Love your analyses! I was about to ask - where is JSMs right arm/hand in then last group photo sitting together (with lmk wearing his bright yellow sweater)... ?? very different vibe from the last group pic with the “sister in-law” or whoever she is (sitting where JSM was sitting previously) :wub:

Your posts, comments, analyses - building up to their first selfie ... Super excited here!! Happy Monday everyone!

im also looking! for it i dont want to be exagerrated delulu mode on it, but i think we have the same idea about lee minki's hand and so min's hand :D possibility of secret holding hands lol but i think so min's right hand is inside the  front pocket of her jacket

Helllooooooooo SoMinKi ship fam! I wake up to a 6 page jump?!? Whoa, you guys are the best. 

And thanks for posting some pics—a lot has been deleted (though I truly wonder why. If they have got nothing to hide. Besides the BtS has more content to satisfy our shipping hearts. Hmmmmm) but we all know that those pics exist and somehow there is proof that they were all together. Woooohooo!

And thanks @seonamcouple for the mention. This was amazing to wake up to. 

Being that Jeju was so picturesque and lovely, I can only hope it set the perfect stage for beautiful memories—note: not delulu. They clearly like taking photos. So... lots of beautiful moments for them to cherish and look back on. :wink:

As for the theme of their clothes—i found that curious from their first group pic. So... complementary. Heheh

finally, posting this as I believe they should have gone home by now: I think they may have stayed at the Shilla (gorgeous hotel!!!) Another cast member posted a photo with the same parking garage behind him and a bus that said “The Shilla.” So, is it possible that they all rode together? 

:wink: 

13 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Helllooooooooo SoMinKi ship fam! I wake up to a 6 page jump?!? Whoa, you guys are the best. 

And thanks for posting some pics—a lot has been deleted (though I truly wonder why. If they have got nothing to hide. Besides the BtS has more content to satisfy our shipping hearts. Hmmmmm) but we all know that those pics exist and somehow there is proof that they were all together. Woooohooo!

And thanks @seonamcouple for the mention. This was amazing to wake up to. 

Being that Jeju was so picturesque and lovely, I can only hope it set the perfect stage for beautiful memories—note: not delulu. They clearly like taking photos. So... lots of beautiful moments for them to cherish and look back on. :wink:

As for the theme of their clothes—i found that curious from their first group pic. So... complementary. Heheh

finally, posting this as I believe they should have gone home by now: I think they may have stayed at the Shilla (gorgeous hotel!!!) Another cast member posted a photo with the same parking garage behind him and a bus that said “The Shilla.” So, is it possible that they all rode together? 

:wink: 

Yeah I think both of them likes taking pictures! I remember those photos of JSM that LMK took. Those are absolutely stunning! Again, it makes me wonder why he's the one who took it instead of the staff. Did he volunteered for it? Or did they just take pictures for memories and the director liked; thus, those were used in the actual shooting. I read somewhere that photographers also express their emotions towards their subject with the pictures they take. So, let's do the math. :lol:

I still hope to see a Sominki selca. Nothing wrong with wishing right? XD

14 minutes ago, meiil said:

@ahhhjummahhhjou're right that one stunning hotel!  btw they will leave tomorrow, KMS mentioned that tonight was their last night on the island.

Gotcha. Ok. Then again, who knows if that parking structure was central to different hotels in Jeju? I could be wrong. :wink: 

Nonetheless I find it charming that they posed at a bus stop. After all, bus stops hold a special place in the leads heart, right? Hahahah I need coffee to drown out my delulu. 

Since I have more free time now, I just made a compilation of all the Jeju pictures so far. I put it all of it on an album on Imgur. I looked around for the deleted pictures as well, so I think I posted everything in order of when it was posted. I think I got all of the pictures lol. I'll update again later if more pictures are posted.

BTIMFL - Jeju Trip (49 pictures):

https://imgur.com/a/sVjvk

37 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Gotcha. Ok. Then again, who knows if that parking structure was central to different hotels in Jeju? I could be wrong. :wink: 

Nonetheless I find it charming that they posed at a bus stop. After all, bus stops hold a special place in the leads heart, right? Hahahah I need coffee to drown out my delulu. 

Which bus stop?? In which picture??? 

31 minutes ago, Ayame said:

Since I have more free time now, I just made a compilation of all the Jeju pictures so far. I put it all of it on an album on Imgur. I looked around for the deleted pictures as well, so I think I posted everything in order of when it was posted. I think I got all of the pictures lol. I'll update again later if more pictures are posted.

thank u so much for this! U could eventually add this link to the 1st page once we have all the pictures and u start updating various media in the 1st post.

14 minutes ago, seonamcouple said:

Which bus stop?? In which picture??? 

The first pic of their Jeju trip. With Park Byung Eun and Kim Min Suk. It’s not a “bus stop” per se. But it’s a bench in a shed near a parking structure where I saw in another post had a bus parked. 

Sorry if this is confusing and misleading. :(

36 minutes ago, Ayame said:

@Ayame just saw the pics. Thank you. 

Waaah imagine if SoMinKi were to post something like this ! We’d be dead lol 

--

EDIT apparently he says this is last post he'll make of horangwonseok  on social media, and he apologize?? 

So I guess this is a farewell post  to the drama couple, I take it back I don't want sominki to post anything like this. Nope, too depressing.

1 hour ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

@Ayame Thanks for all your efforts! For making the thread and for uploading photos. And good luck with those exams! :)

Also, i love this:

And this: 

Thank you @meiil for telling wht MS's caption meant! Saw his selfies of HR/WS above and squealed while hoping SMK to do the same, but after knowing wht his caption meant, I guess not haha. I'd rather hv SMK hide stuff tbh, bc sometimes keeping it lowkey can imply smtg too :wink: Just the subtleness would do.

Also, the above collaged photos of SMK with tht beach background respectively, I just noticed tht they both gave off the same, photoshoot-esque/sentimental expression and mood. It feels like those photos are meant to be put tgt ujfjjd is it planned? Is it a coincidence? heh

Well I'm sure they all know the entire world is stalking over their entire trip, so every pic they post to the media will spread like wildfire, prompting them to be careful picking which one to post. Given how JSM insists to draw a line between her work and private life, it's understandable she wouldn't post anything that could spark uncontrollable rumors in the media, especially when people are curious about her relationship with her co-star. LMK would also respect her privacy, so he wouldn't post any selca with her without her permission. They could have done it for fan-service, but decided not to. That means it's become personal instead of merely a co-worker relationship, right?

Of course such pic exists. They did selca during shooting the date scene (watching Melomance) and during the wrap-up party, and posted them since they're both related to BTIMFL. Hence there's no reason not to take similar pic during their Jeju trip, especially looking how glued they are in some of the pics. People who are in denial would say it's just coincidental when they sit so close with each other, but I believe it shows that both consider themselves to be close friends (or dare I say, much more) who don't need to have a private space in between. I'm delighted. :)

I get the feeling that the solo photo of LMK was taken by JSM and vice versa.  There’s something familiar about each of them, especially LMKs photo by the beach and the lighthouse — something about the way he’s looking at the photographer. Perhaps someone said this already - my apologies for the repeat.  But I went to bed on Sunday night and 6 pages happened by Monday morning...:o 

20 minutes ago, lc85 said:

I get the feeling that the solo photo of LMK was taken by JSM and vice versa.  There’s something familiar about each of them, especially LMKs photo by the beach and the lighthouse — something about the way he’s looking at the photographer. Perhaps someone said this already - my apologies for the repeat.  But I went to bed on Sunday night and 6 pages happened by Monday morning...:o 

I also shared a collage of both pictures. I get the feeling that those pictures are MEANT to be together. The filters and the positions they took just complement each other. I think the selca might be impossible by now, so I'm just hoping for another group picture of them together. ❤

Archived