Ayame

27 minutes ago, ringmyjen said:

is the top pic filtered? as you guys know, a particular someone like to get her pictures filtered...... 

my delulu mind is switched on.

Yes, it's filtered, just compare the colour of the clouds with the other pic of him with KMS.

Ga-Eun is in the pic so it's not her. It's not likely to be BEP either (purple/pinky filters are feminine). Well then, who else? :wink:

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Also posting this from the main thread for the demand survey:

Right now they're having a demand survey for the Director's Cut DVD/BluRay set. It's to see how many people would actually want to buy it. It's important to fill out the survey because if there isn't enough people, they won't sell a Director's cut version of it.

Link to Director's Cut DVD/BluRay set demand survey: http://naver.me/G3SEV44a

Link to see updates on the demand survey: http://cafe.daum.net/tvnfirstlife

*NOTE: You need an account on Naver to fill out the demand survey. Go to the "로그인 (Login)" button at the top right corner of the page and register for an account. It's pretty easy. ^^ If you want to see all the updates for the demand survey on Daum, it's better to register for a Daum account as well. Here's a tutorial on how to register an account on Daum.

SITTING CLOSE TO AND NEXT TO EACH OTHER  AGAIN!! Kyaaaaaaaahhhh! WHAT are they doing to us????? I am going MICHIIIIIINNN!! @ahhhjummahhhjo - SLEEP well my Dear and you are waking up to this!! Omooooo!!! Now we need those darn tangerines ... WHERE ARE THE TANGERINES?? Ok, I am going totally MICHIN DORAI NUTS here!!!! Aaaarggggghhhh! I am at Ikea and I can’t focus properly on my shopping!! Maaaannnnn - Because This Is My First Time I CANNOT do Christmas shopping properly!!! 

17 minutes ago, meiil said:

I'm expecting her to also upload a pic soon, probably a solo one or one with HR actress or the scenery lol  watch out

For sure she will upload something right lol! Unnie our hearts are ready ❤

31 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Finally reunited again.

Poor Mr. Ma without his lover :D

And again, another photo with similar filter, taken by you know who (the girl on the right, is it JH's sister in law?)

Whenever they are together, they really stick beside each other no? It really warms my heart ❤

19 minutes ago, meiil said:

I'm expecting her to also upload a pic soon, probably a solo one or one with HR actress or the scenery lol  watch out

Ah, I get it. Our private girl doesn't want to appear too obvious to public. Someone should tell her to use IG multiple photos feature and slip her photo with Minki somewhere in there so nobody would notice.

39 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Finally reunited again.

Poor Mr. Ma without his lover :D

And again, another photo with similar filter, taken by you know who (the girl on the right, is it JH's sister in law?)

Lol.Minki and Somin they just can't bear to be separated, well not that i'm complaining.kkkk

Seeing how aesthetically pleasant SM IG is I bet she's pretty frustrated with LMK 'robotic profile'.

I can see her slyly  adding some pretty filters to his pics just to give a bit of personality to his IG lol

No one seems to mention something about the second picture that was uploaded by LMK's management/manager. Isn't Somin beside him? Meaning the person beside him in that picture is Somin as well. I don't know. This realization is just so.. heart-warming ❤ Not to mention they looked quite close there.

2 minutes ago, meiil said:

Seeing how aesthetically pleasant SM IG is I bet she's pretty frustrated with LMK 'robotic profile'.

I can see her slying adding some pretty filters to his pics just to give a bit of personality to his IG lol

Ooh, I like this idea. If it was LMK's phone she was using, why bother applying filters to it lol. She's becoming like Jiho, adding colours to Sehee's bland, boring life.

Am I doing this delulu right? :lol:

4 minutes ago, meiil said:

I can see her slyly  adding some pretty filters to his pics just to give a bit of personality to his IG lol

I can totally imagine her doing that, seeing how she influenced him to do cute things like doing a Kwai video and using cute filters on pictures. 

1 minute ago, lollyminx said:

Somin looks like she's wearing the same fabric of pants Minki wore yesterday. :lol: I'm just assuming of course, but in my imagination, they slept together in the same room. :lol:

i thought i was the only one noticed that. we think alike sis :lol:

Archived