Ayame

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
13 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Someone noted that the guys weren't in the photo. Is MK in the 2nd pic?

No idea, can't see him in any of the pics. Maybe the 3 guys were getting drunk already lol.

Why can't I be as handsome and cool as this man arghhh

@meiil and @jaybs I am now officially “dead” having heard the “Oppa” from JSMs lips hahahhahaha. THANK YOU 

Actually, make that “double dead”

just because I saw the pics and reactions here. It’s not even 6 AM where I am and already I am probably distubing a lot of people’s sleep cycles with my reactions. 

Also, that pic with “drunk (jealous) Se Hee” face while another actor took a pic with So-Min was just adorable. All that’s missing was his yelling of “Ji-Ho-SSI!!!” hahahahah or in this case, “So-Min-SSI!!!” Or “So-Min-AAH!”

@ummihany hahaha I don’t know if I can hamdle writing a fhird Fanfic but never say never. :wink: we shall see. Thanks for thinking of me. 

Now excuse me while I fangirl over these pics again. Hahahah better than coffee!!!

Just a thought:

I am hoping that LMK and JSM will have another project together. It's rare but it happened twice with LMK.

LMK and Eugene starred in I Really Really like You, then years in Romantic Island movie.

LMK and Kang Yewon starred in Haeundae and then years later, they paired up again in Quick.

8 minutes ago, mydisplayname said:

Just a thought:

I am hoping that LMK and JSM will have another project together. It's rare but it happened twice with LMK.

LMK and Eugene starred in I Really Really like You, then years in Romantic Island movie.

LMK and Kang Yewon starred in Haeundae and then years later, they paired up again in Quick.

If he took the role in Tomorrow with You, it would have been a reunion with Shin Min Ah. Somehow there's a trend. I hope it would happen with JSM as well. I want a season 2 of BTIMFL or a romance movie! Chaebaaaaal~~~ ❤

5 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

If he took the role in Tomorrow with You, it would have been a reunion with Shin Min Ah. Somehow there's a trend. I hope it would happen with JSM as well. I want a season 2 of BTIMFL or a romance movie! Chaebaaaaal~~~ ❤

Ah yes. But because of the scandal, his casting fell through. I hope this trend will go on. He worked repeatedly with PBE (Sangoo) in 2 movies already before BTIMFL (Very Ordinary Couple and Monster) as well as MinSeok in Shut Up Flower Boyband. He worked with Lee Som too.

Someone from the BTIMFL team just posted a new picture with the whole cast and crew on his/her ig account. I just don't know how to post it tho *cries* . Just saw the post on twitter. 

I just can't see where LMK is on the pic but I can definitely spot JSM immediately. Can someone please find him for us if he's really included on the pic? :D

34 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

JSM just posted a new picture with the BTIMFL team on her ig account. I just don't know how to post it tho *cries* 

Really? Just copy and paste the link here :) 

If you are talking about that group photo with the sea behind them, I think on the first picture, LMK is behind JSM. On the 2nd and 3rd, he's not present! (Edit! I just realized he's not there lol). I think he went with the guys to drink. I'm judging based on his height, hair, and face shape.

*don't mind the text box below. Somehow my post got doubled :huh:*

34 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

21 minutes ago, alivingparadox24 said:

Someone from the BTIMFL team just posted a new picture with the whole cast and crew on his/her ig account. I just don't know how to post it tho *cries* . Just saw the post on twitter. 

I just can't see where LMK is on the pic but I can definitely spot JSM immediately. Can someone please find him for us if he's really included on the pic? :D

u mean this? 

LMK and the other male actors don't appear in the beach pics bcs they were somewhere else. 

Well, it's been fun stalking their trip but is it too much to wish for a proper selfie between our woori couple while they're still there? I mean, not a group photo where they are positioned beside each other or a cropped photo. A photo of them only, standing close to each other, taken by someone else would be great as well. I don't care who post it between the two, as long as there is one lol.

I need more shipping material to cherish, before there's no more opportunity for them to be together in an occasion. They could be reunited in another drama but no one knows how many times we'll have to see them embracing and kissing another co-star before such opportunity arrives.

Geez, I've fallen too deep inside the shipping hole now. To think a few days ago I was still content with them merely being good friends and all... :huh:

Archived