Ayame

9 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Exactly. My brain clearly said, maybe he was just spaced out. Maybe he didn’t know a pic was being taken. But I was under the impression the guy in stripes was taking a selfie? Anyway, my shipper heart has no chill and is going nuts over Min Ki’s eyes. LOL

or, he was deliberately posing like that? "i'm just gonna pose like i'm spacing out but i know where should i have to throw my gaze at" 

ps: minki looks richardsimmon good here with messy hair. 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
54 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Thank you for posting the link. Let me see if I can embed the photo because MY GAD THE STARE. 

Oh my gad. The feels!!! And can I just say that is NOT a Nam Se Hee face/expression!!! I don’t know if it’s the hair or the angle by my god my heart is exploding for some reason. Dare I say it’s such a Grumpy manly expression?

Somebody slap some sense into me. 

OH.MY.GOD. this photo is truly a gift for us shipper!i've been refreshing this page every time I have a time in between doing my work in office and BAMMMMMMM!someone posted this picture and here I am spazzing it alone on my desk until I forgot to go for lunch break!lol sominki ya!look what u did to me..kkkk thank you for sharing this photo, really a spazzworthy news!

I HOPE WE CAN SEE THEIR SELFIE TOGETHER!and i bet we'll become hot topics again just like yesterday.lol

16 minutes ago, ringmyjen said:

or, he was deliberately posing like that? "i'm just gonna pose like i'm spacing out but i know where should i have to throw my gaze at" 

ps: minki looks richardsimmon good here with messy hair. 

I think that’s why my heart is going haywire. He looks hecka good and I am not seeing Se Hee in that look. In his other pics where he was throwing on the “Se Hee” (almost like Magnum in Zoolander) it was pretty identifiable. This time around... I was like, “Daaaayyyuuuuummmmnnnn.”  

oh goodness me, to be on the other end of that stare. But who the heck knows? He may be irritated at something from across the hall. 

Anyway, I have been meaning to post this about Jeju—I have never been but it sure looks so picturesque on IG! Everything is postcard-worthy and—dare i say—really romantic. 

Wink wink. Hint hint. LOL. 

seriously though. Jeju now is on my bucket list. 

I have got a question, Chingus, why are they not following each other on IG? Is it because Minki doesn’t manage his own IG? This is not his personal IG?? Hmmm ... maybe Somin has taught him to set up a PRIVATE account so that they can communicate PRIVATELY with each other??? Eeeeeeeeeks! My shipper delulu mode on!! @velvetine - I don’t think she is engaged to LJ - I think SoMin posted that in relation to the drama ... what do the rest of you think?? Is she SECRETLY ENGAGED to LJ??? Is our ship going to sink already???????? 

A while ago we were on the Hot Topic list hehehhe. 

Also, I just realized that in both photos where someone took a selfie with So Min that had Min Ki in the background he had some sort of grumpy expression. The first one with one of the actors who played a developer, the second one is the more recent one. Although the recent one, like I said doesn’t look like grumpy Se Hee but an annoyed? Min Ki. I don’t know. I don’t know how to describe it and I can’t do a side by side montage of it. I just find it funny. :)

Anyway, enjoy and have fun! Have a fantastic week! It’s late Sunday night here and I am about to turn in. Stay awesome!

@velvetine Ummm engaged?!? This shipper thread is at fever pitch, not to mention all the twitter and Instagram comments  - I can’t imagine that they don’t know this thread exists. So if she’s engaged now would probably be a good time to say something or at least allude to the idea that she’s taken even if she doesn’t reveal her significant other’s identity — but what do I know? Is this typically how the K entertainment industry works? I guess it must be - sorry I’m new to shipping, etc. 

I don’t mean to say that JSM owes her fans this info - she doesn’t. It’s just that she seems to be a person who cares a great deal about her fans.. just the impression she makes, I guess.  

Just my 2 cents.. if she’s engaged, it’s all good and good for her!!

25 minutes ago, velvetine said:

Hahaha, oppa Minki is so helplessly in love with Somin. :lol:

Well only time will tell if he'll act on it or not. One question remains -- is Somin engaged to Lee Joon? I seem to recall in her IG, she posted a pic of her looking gloomy wearing what looked like an engagement ring (normally worn in ring finger on left hand). The date of the photo was 23 Oct, and after a quick google search, I found that LJ's military assignment started just the day after :mellow:

Don't mean to crush your dreams chingus, because everything's not clear yet. Whatever the case may be, let us enjoy and relish their moment for now! I want both LMK and JSM to be happy at the end, just like they're in BTIMFL ^_^

I said i will just lurk... but look now, i am here with another post. 

Just would like to react to the "engaged" thingy... how could they be in so short period of time?  They met only in The first quarter of this year and from what i know, they became close only after the dance lesson scene... which was half way through the drama.  I think, if ever there was indeed something,  it isnt an engagement. 

However, my friend who is a die hard joonmin fan, admitted that they could not as of this time tell what is exactly the real score between the two... like us, they are also hoping for the best to happen between JSM and LJ.  

@velvetine @seonamcouple I don't think so, So Min would not do that publicly if she were engaged with lee joon since she knew that she is under spotlight now plus at that time, BTIMFL was currently aired. Please don't let your hope down chingus just because of some post in their shipper thread*i accidentally clicked the thread and read it as well* but I choose to ignore and believe what my heart told and my eyes saw from LMK-JSM countless interactions in their BTS vids.

Sigh ... is anyone here a long time fan of SoMin?? I am a KDrama newbie, so I actually don’t know of her (or for that matter, Minki’s) existence before this drama!! Hahahaha!! 

Any opinions about whether she’s secretly engaged?? To Lee Joon?? Why did she post the pic of her wearing the engagement ring?? And it was post-dated - 23 October - when they were still in the midst of filming BTIMFL ... was it just a hint for the drama or a hint about her REAL life?? Maybe she’s not even engaged to Lee Joon but someone else??   

With all the “engaged” news (hopefully fake), I forgot to comment on LMKs “grumpy face”. I wanted to say that I think the only time we will see him smile is in the selfie with JSM or if it’s just the 2 of them together in the photo *sigh* I hope this comes true :heart:

As much as I am concerned about that "engaged" thing as well, I don't think it is good to talk about that here. Can we refrain from talking about the other ship here? I know we want to be rooted in reality; however, posting these things ruin the fun of shipping. There may be people here who might lose heart or might be offended. :)

As long as nothing is confirmed yet, our ship has a chance. (And I doubt JSM would post that is she's really engaged, seeing how she's a private person.) Also, it may start a fan war with the other ship. Let's be happy for their happiness while hoping for our fangirl hearts to be happy and filled as well. Even if in the end, they won't be together, as long as you enjoyed shipping them and they are happy, I think that would be fulfilling enough.

Let's make this a nest for people who wants to ship them without being called delusional. Shipping is about hoping after all. Happy shipping everyone ❤

Okay. I was about to log off but I saw the comments flying about an engagement. 

Gentle reminder: everyone is entitled to their own ship and thread dedicated to that ship. While we all worry about whether or not another ship is getting ahead, to keep the peace, so to speak, it is wise to not mention another ship here. Reasons being that 1) we can offend them if ever they check us out 2) unless news are confirmed, it’s all speculation, theories, and rumors. 

So with respect to everyone’s right to ship, let’s do our best to veer away from mentioning or comparing other ships. Unless Dispatch or media sources sink this ship, we can at least air out our feelings about the ship we’re on safely here. 

No harm done. Just want to be sensitive to anyone who may feel offended or disheartened. 

In the meantime, let’s enjoy the intense stares of a grumpy Lee Min Ki. i mean, dude, if you don’t want anyone taking selfies with her, then how about sitting next to her and staking your claim, huh? LOL. 

1 minute ago, MianneChan said:

As much as I am concerned about that "engaged" thing as well, I don't think it is good to talk about that here. Can we refrain from talking about the other ship here? I know we want to be rooted in reality; however, posting these things ruin the fun of shipping. There may be people here who might lose heart or might be offended. :)

As long as nothing is confirmed yet, our ship has a chance. (And I doubt JSM would post that is she's really engaged, seeing how she's a private person.) Also, it may start a fan war with the other ship. Let's be happy for their happiness while hoping for our fangirl hearts to be happy and filled as well. Even if in the end, they won't be together, as long as you enjoyed shipping them and they are happy, I think that would be fulfilling enough.

Let's make this a nest for people who wants to ship them without being called delusional. Shipping is about hoping after all. Happy shipping everyone ❤

Totally agree with you dear. ❤

I thought this place is safe haven for SoMinKi shipper so why bring other shipper name here, no?

And may I know what with the sudden engagement news?since she posted the photo like..2 weeks ago,so why bring it up now?

By the way, there should be no competition in shipping, but fun! To each it’s own, my ship keeps sailing!  LMK-JSM fighting!^___^

1 minute ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Okay. I was about to log off but I saw the comments flying about an engagement. 

Gentle reminder: everyone is entitled to their own ship and thread dedicated to that ship. While we all worry about whether or not another ship is getting ahead, to keep the peace, so to speak, it is wise to not mention another ship here. Reasons being that 1) we can offend them if ever they check us out 2) unless news are confirmed, it’s all speculation, theories, and rumors. 

So with respect to everyone’s right to ship, let’s do our best to veer away from mentioning or comparing other ships. Unless Dispatch or media sources sink this ship, we can at least air out our feelings about the ship we’re on safely here. 

No harm done. Just want to be sensitive to anyone who may feel offended or disheartened. 

In the meantime, let’s enjoy the intense stares of a grumpy Lee Min Ki. i mean, dude, if you don’t want anyone taking selfies with her, then how about sitting next to her and staking your claim, huh? LOL. 

Can I like this a hundred times? Love it!

Lol, maybe LMK is shy ❤ 

10 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Thank you very much for those nice words chingu. That calmed me down fully now. I have deleted my post as it was against the spirit and purpose of this thread. I apologize to all of you for ruining the mood :(

Wherever it may take us, if it sails we celebrate together, if it sinks we cry together. I'm new to shipping, but that's the beauty of it, I guess? Hehehe

Waiting for more pics... with smiling LMK this time hopefully!! :D

EDIT: Thanks to @ahhhjummahhhjo too for those words! I needed a slap on the back!!

Archived