Ayame

50 minutes ago, raqlobster said:

LMK is Capricorn, no wonder he appears aloof or cold in photos. But they  are also down to earth with great sense of humor, they are hardworking, too.

LMK January 16, and JSM March 16?

@raqlobster Yes, LMK and JSM were born on the same day, 16th of January, 1985 and March 1989, respectively.  Interesting.... 

• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Okay. Here’s my take on the situation. Putting it in a spoiler tag because it may be farfetched theory but know that I am keeping myself in check. 

Spoiler

In a way, I am glad at the lack of certain photos of them alone. For me, the absence is quite telling. Of course, it doesn’t mean such pics don’t exist. Also, perhaps to avoid “controversy” they’ve been asked/instructed to keep their closeness a bit under wraps. Min Ki’s star is on the rise while So Min has been having a pretty solid year.

Also, I find it a bit hard to believe that we went from inside jokes and spontaneous hugs and selcas and heartfelt thank yous to absolutely no talking/physical contact that is documented. So, I think whatever interactions remain a private thing. Also, Min Suk and Ga-Eun boldly posted their own couple photo and it wasn’t a big deal. So why can’t SoMinKi? You catch my drift? :wink:

Again, the opinions are my own. Just a hunch. :)

24 minutes ago, ahhhjummahhhjo said:

Okay. Here’s my take on the situation. Putting it in a spoiler tag because it may be farfetched theory but know that I am keeping myself in check. 

Hide contents

In a way, I am glad at the lack of certain photos of them alone. For me, the absence is quite telling. Of course, it doesn’t mean such pics don’t exist. Also, perhaps to avoid “controversy” they’ve been asked/instructed to keep their closeness a bit under wraps. Min Ki’s star is on the rise while So Min has been having a pretty solid year.

Also, I find it a bit hard to believe that we went from inside jokes and spontaneous hugs and selcas and heartfelt thank yous to absolutely no talking/physical contact that is documented. So, I think whatever interactions remain a private thing. Also, Min Suk and Ga-Eun boldly posted their own couple photo and it wasn’t a big deal. So why can’t SoMinKi? You catch my drift? :wink:

Again, the opinions are my own. Just a hunch. :)

@ahhhjummahhhjo being a first time shipper I feel sad that there are no selcas posted in their IGs.  As i mentioned earlier, i was really going nuts... ( so this is the feeling of a first time shipper? ) but i think you are right.  They may have done it privately and agreed to keep whatever sweet moments  they have shared away from the public eye ( and nosey shipper like me he he).  

From what i have gathered, JSM is a very discreet person.  Her personal (love) life, she has managed to keep private all these years. Even about the ex-boyfriend, not anyone would have known had she not talked about it on a TV show. So maybe, she just wants to keep things to herself.  As for LMK, i have not heard of him having a serious relationship. If ever, this will be his first time. 

But it could be true also that JSM and LMK received instruction from their management.  Who knows?

18 minutes ago, meiil said:

Aww according to a translation her last pic says “The end #Idontwannagohomeforthefirsttime”. She’s really having an hard time letting go of everything.

Chingu, is that why she looked gloomy in most of the pics?   I felt like spanking her tenderly kkkkk  

Ah not gloomy... just emotional/ expressive.

I have observed based from the pics posted, both JSM and LMK looked strange ( weary ?) from day 1 in Jeju.  Maybe, they are really having a hatd time letting go of BTIMFL... 

this is definitely not first time shipping and i'm slowly getting the apprehension of why some of these celebs couples prefer to go lowkey and avoid the spotlight as much as they can, for (it's not applied to all) some of them prone to break-ups. cmiiw but those who go under the roof can maintain their relationships quite long (for example, jung kyung ho-sooyoung, lee chung ah-lee ki woo). yet again going public won't guarantee you to not receive backlashes, we all know how hard the criticisms thrown by knetz, they are monstrous, and it could turn worst when one of the parties involved in a new project as the viewers will compare the new partner with the previous one, and new shippers will come out of their caves and another shipping war takes place trust me this gotta be the scariest richard simmons you've experienced. those thirsty zombies wow. 

(unfortunately, this happened to my last ship, i'm one of NamLee shippers and i was shook when they admitted both of their relationship and break up.)

so i think, it's wiser to keep the relationship only for themselves and the people close to them. looking back at songsong couple /sigh/ wasn't that a shipping goal? without having to tell the world that they indeed in a relationship and later announcing their marriage, i like this subtle yet obvious moves more tbh. because i like surprises. 

@ahhhjummahhhjo, nice theory. I agree with you, I also said the same thing. Their respective management probably warned them not to post such pics as they're both are at a critical stage of their career, especially considering LMK's history and all. People might react negatively.

So... Not too long until Minki's 33th birthday. Hope the 5 friends all come to his house to celebrate with birthday cake or something. And hope a certain someone could come too :tongue:

16 minutes ago, meiil said:

Ahahaha I’m sorry guys but the more I see the more I think she took his pics. Btw the filters and the poses and the fact that she’s not in those pics I think it’s a pretty solid  equation. 

you're definitely a pro, my friend :D

1 hour ago, meiil said:

Ahahaha I’m sorry guys but the more I see the more I think she took his pics. Btw the filters and the poses and the fact that she’s not in those pics I think it’s a pretty solid  equation.

Wow, what a sharp eyes you got there chingu!I haven't noticed till you post this pic side by side.Now I'm more convinced that they have something special going on and prefer to keep it low.I hope after this, SoMinKi can post at their ig once in a while dropping hints for us shippers.. :)

2 hours ago, meiil said:

Lol I really feel like Somin was imitating LMK's pose. Look how close the one who took it. Meaning it wasn't a stolen shot! She posed for it :D

11 minutes ago, ringmyjen said:

have anyone of you seen this?

in case you haven't, you might care to check this out, only for fun ofc. as for me, it pretty much screams nam se hee and yoon ji ho 

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/cancer-capricorn/

Sominki are capricorn/pisces tho, they seem to make a pretty good pairing! 

http://www.astrology-zodiac-signs.com/compatibility/pisces-capricorn/

54 minutes ago, MianneChan said:

Lol I really feel like Somin was imitating LMK's pose. Look how close the one who took it. Meaning it wasn't a stolen shot! She posed for it :D

I think Somin's pic was taken by Ga-Eun since it was on the 1st day at the beach, when our 3 boys were missing from the group photo (they were exploring Jeju on their own). LMK's pic was taken on the 2nd day. So, I believe it's the other way around (LMK imitating her pose) :D

Still a mystery who took LMK's photo but for the sake of delulu let's pretend it's her :tongue:

Archived