[Mainland Chinese Drama 2018] Ever Night 将夜

tothestars

10 minutes ago, ningsangcpp said:

I've watched it and I love it! I watch it in between when I'm waiting for EN haha 

High production quality drama. 10/10 would recommend and they have it subbed on YouTube now 

@raziela @greenwatch08 I trust you all chingus, so my next target of cdrama for next week is LAFR:D

AND I AM READY TO LET MY HEART BE MELTED TODAYYYY!!!! HUAHUAHUA:joy:

• LOL 3

44 minutes ago, thartie said:

@stucked Baby I'm preying with you tonight, hunts you down eat you alive, just like Animal, animal, oh ohhhh.

Hahahaha. I missed you too buddy! 

I got stucked reading the novel. Lol.

Hide contents

But I'm telling you, The 2nd part of the novel has sooooooo many kissing scene! Lol. And all was initiated by NQ! And there are some rated PG scene too. Hahahaha

Where did you read it? Online or book?

• Like 1

12 hours ago, greenwatch08 said:

Ive seen the first few episodes. One of the drama I was planning to watch after EN. So far, it's watchable, I like the story. The actress who plays the princess is much better here because shes given much more to do in terms of acting.

LAFR is a human/slice of life kind of drama that focuses on the shift in economical/political change in the late 1970's from the perspective of multiple characters. Its a bit on the heavier side interms of storytelling w/relatable characters.

I like the lead character/actor. The actress who plays the princess in EN also plays an older sister here, & her relationship w/her brother, who's the lead character in LAFR, is very endearing, much moreso than in EN.

Thanks for the mini review.  I'm planning to give it a try after EN ends.  

4 hours ago, angelangie said:

this week is the closure....they probably will stick to Ever Night first.....then only switch over to MingLan as currently we can't fault MingLan they have a power couple inside :D 

everyone is dying to catch them on the screen to see their chemistry that lead to their wedding :) 

Let's hope so. Do you know if iMing Lan is airing on TV too?  I like ZLY but I can't stand FSF so I won't be watching. 

53 minutes ago, Snow Guardian said:

@raziela @greenwatch08 I trust you all chingus, so my next target of cdrama for next week is LAFR:D

AND I AM READY TO LET MY HEART BE MELTED TODAYYYY!!!! HUAHUAHUA:joy:

:lol: I haven't watched Like A Flowing River yet either so I don't know if it is good.  I'm so ready for the episodes this week

45 minutes ago, babysiew said:

I cannot help but Jun Mo the second disciple of Fu Zi is quite an eye candy hahaha esp when he is so cool!!! 

You are not the only one! I think nearly everyone loves Jun Mo.  @myden is the number one fan of Dylan Kuo so I'm sure she will be happy to read your post :lol:

Thanks for the pictures @lynne22 :heart:

• Like 3
  • LOL 2

1 minute ago, angelangie said:

Period heheheheh try 'About is Love' :D i love it... :D they had finish airing and if u want to see more of Song YiRen, there is 'Time Teaches Me to Love' though her acting is fab there is not much chemistry in between her and the male lead though......

but when **ahem** kiss.....sure there is no awkwardness :D 

if you are looking for some mystery / suspense....then give 'Visible Lie' a try....not badly executed :) and they have English Sub in Youtube :) 

Period: Demon Catcher Zhong Kui (which was trigger to me by @UnniSarah, but no sub available) & MingLan as you have it..... :) actually I'm waiting for another 2 but it is not air yet :) 

Hi @angelangie   Tried to watch Demon Catcher needs subtitles so badly. It isn't bad at all. Shih Chieh Chin / Yan Se is in this drama.  

Spoiler

By the way is the synopsis for the drama accurate because I noticed that a lot cdrama don't have the correct synopsis for their drama. It can be so disappointing. 

• Like 1

Some stills from the launching a few months ago

Screenshot-20181226-112652-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123351-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123536-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123833-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-123945-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-125233-Chrome.jpg

Screenshot-20181226-125704-Chrome.jpg

1123636857-15408924326291n.jpg

1-1-Q03009102-J63.jpg

40 minutes ago, thartie said:

Online novel my love. Hahaha. That's what keeps me going in this freaking looooonnnggg novel. Lol

Where? I read on chinesewuxia only up to chapter 662.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 4

32 minutes ago, angelangie said:

Period heheheheh try 'About is Love' :D i love it... :D they had finish airing and if u want to see more of Song YiRen, there is 'Time Teaches Me to Love' though her acting is fab there is not much chemistry in between her and the male lead though......

but when **ahem** kiss.....sure there is no awkwardness :D 

if you are looking for some mystery / suspense....then give 'Visible Lie' a try....not badly executed :) and they have English Sub in Youtube :) 

Period: Demon Catcher Zhong Kui (which was trigger to me by @UnniSarah, but no sub available) & MingLan as you have it..... :) actually I'm waiting for another 2 but it is not air yet :) 

Thanks for the recommendations. I'll be checking them out. I love Song YiRen so I'll be checking out her dramas. She doesn't have much chemistry with her costar? Too bad. Well at least the kiss isn't awkward :P

What other two are you waiting for to air?

I really wish I spoke mandarin so I wouldn't need subs and have to wait. Sadly I don't. Other than English I speak Spanish though. 

• Like 2

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Thank you. I wasn't following the drama back then so it's nice to see these pics from the press conference. Chen Fei Yu and Song Yi Ren are a good-looking pair and that cute height difference.  Definitely wouldn't think there was a 7 year age gap looking at these pics.  Chen Pi Pi has the cutest dimples.  And First Brother is a very goodlooking gentlemen :wub::sweatingbullets:

6 hours ago, n3bula said:

I really wish I spoke mandarin so I wouldn't need subs and have to wait. Sadly I don't. Other than English I speak Spanish though.

Story of my drama watching life :tears:

3 hours ago, lynne22 said:

I'm looking forward to tonight's episode.......

Hope there's more of Xia Hou and Ye Hong Yu too.. :wub:

Cute poster:heart: looking forward to all these characters. Today's episode should be great!

• Like 1

6 hours ago, epinklyn said:

Where? I read on chinesewuxia only up to chapter 662.

It's in different site that has a weird translation that fortunately I've grown to understand with. Lol. I'm in chapter 900+ now. Lol I'll give you the site after work. Or, you can ask @rhaps as well. She's the one who gave it to me. 

Edited by angelangie
Mod Edit: Do not quote images
  • Like 1
  • LOL 1