• Replies 601
  • Created
  • Last Reply

JDG continues to pass his knowledge to PHS while walking out of the court. Back at office and JDG,PHS and paralegal 1 are staring at high stacks of files. JDG asks him to learn fast and both left PHS to the papers.

Buddy gf received a phone call from buddy, asking her for help. In fact, he’s being tied up, under mercy of the gangsters.

PHS is flipping through and reading the documents and paralegal 2 decided to help him. After work, before leaving, she asks him about his broken watch, but he evades the question. Instead he asks her something, which makes her flustered.

Buddy gf is calling on the phone, standing right opposite the street, and she watches PHS and paralegal 2 talking, without calling out to him.

gyw is talking to donna and cks arrives, donna met him and gave him his coffee.  they discussed something.  cks and gyw proceeded to the court, gyw pausing before going up the stairs, until cks called him.

gyw working late, kjn sat at the opposite table and he noticed her, smiled a bit a continued working.

they both left the office.  outside they bid goodbye and kjn noticed his watch.  not so far away, his girlfriend watched them.  this was after she got a call from his brother who was already caught and beaten by the gangsters.

PHS tries to get a woman to give statement. At first she refuses but seems to give it a thought. Back at office and JDG ask for the result, which PHS narrates long and wide, and irritates him. But in the end, the answer is yes, she got the woman to agree to come to office.

JDG, PHS and woman sit in meeting room, and met by an awful looking guy and his lawyer. Lawyer attacks (word) at the woman which none of them could retaliate. Woman runs out of the room, and PHS chases after her. JDG isn’t happy as he got berated by the lawyer, while his lady boss looks on from outside.

PHS takes the lift and recognizes 2 men which he knows are gangsters connected to buddy. (Seems like buddy gf had told them where to find PHS). PHS walks out the lift anxiously trying to avoid the guys from recognizing him. But they are heading the same way since they’re going to his office and notices him.

JDG is right in front of the way and he catches PHS's terrified look, stops him and asks him what happens.

THE END.

gyw is waiting at the lobby of an apartment

he saw a lady coming to one of the apartment and approached her

i think she is their client and convinced her

next they are at their office conference room, 

a male lawyer came in with his male client

gyw's client is obviously shaken seeing this man

they other lawyer asked her and after a while she stormed off from the room while gyw followed suit.

AVu1BL9.gif

Spoiler

FOMFv6d.gif

12 minutes ago, nonski said:

gyw rides his bike home and arrived seeing his girlfriend huddled beside the sidewalk.  they went inside and saw his apartment ravaged.  he took off his coat and his ID fell on the floor which the girl took and they talked about his employment at the law firm.

u5FTavG.gif

Spoiler

nAYrxk0.gif

lHiJwio.gif

Sorry for the less than ideal recap. Since this is a legal drama, there's a lot of talking and more formal speeches, it's hard for me to catch any word. They're talking so fast and not much action to refer.

BUT I am happy to say, I love both episodes, so far. 

he went back in and inside the elevator two men who looked like gangsters came in

gyw received a text from his gf  and then noticed the two men who he recalled was standing outside of his apartment before, likely had been working with his friend

he got out of the elevator and walked really fast and the men followed him

he is now near their office and saw cks, they looked at each other, cks saw the men

gyw was about to leave past him when cks held his arm.

-end-

17 minutes ago, nonski said:

next day...

kjn put some books/docs on gyw's table but he didn't notice it so she had to knock his table, she seemed angry as well especially when kjn was being informal with her.

she stormed off and gyw called her. they are now discussing when cks arrived and informed them something.  when he left, kjn apologized to cyw, feeling embarrassed.  they continued with their research and finally found something and did the hi-five!

bPfHFky.gif

Spoiler

8MACVeR.gif

gbI4Jtm.gif

Spoiler

WQmCPqM.gif

YRUd7Z2.gif

thank you everyone for joining our recaps tonight!

sorry for being late as my PC's audio got some problem

anyways... 

as usual, big thanks to my dear @jeonghyang better late than never. 

hope to see you again next week!

thank you to @Ainee Etp for the comprehensive recaps along with screencaps by @athena22

loving both episodes too!

----

some observations so far and I may not share the opinion of everyone so please bear with me.

i wish they'd be a little bit of cockiness from GYW.  I know this is a korean version but it wouldn't hurt.  

Tho they clearly laid down how he would be because of his background, so it's just my wish.

uhm second, can we get that backpack off his bag?

it's making him look like a boy beside CKS, although he's literally like that in terms of age and status compared to him.

I like JDG's 'natural' and fresh faced look in this drama. I guess a lawyer's role is the only role left for him to play since he's played all kinds of roles in his 26 years' as an actor. I've been his fan since All About Eve so definitely, I can't and won't miss this drama.

8 minutes ago, nonski said:

thank you everyone for joining our recaps tonight!

sorry for being late as my PC's audio got some problem

anyways... 

as usual, big thanks to my dear @jeonghyang better late than never. 

hope to see you again next week!

thank you to @Ainee Etp for the comprehensive recaps along with screencaps by @athena22

loving both episodes too!

----

some observations so far and I may not share the opinion of everyone so please bear with me.

i wish they'd be a little bit of cockiness from GYW.  I know this is a korean version but it wouldn't hurt.  

Tho they clearly laid down how he would be because of his background, so it's just my wish.

uhm second, can we get that backpack off his bag?

it's making him look like a boy beside CKS, although he's literally like that in terms of age and status compared to him.

No problem, nonski. Seems like all the familiar names (chingus) are, once again, gathered together for this new drama. 

The backpack, maybe the production team couldn't think of any way for him to ride a bike with a briefcase. :D

I liked this episode.. I liked the banters of JDG n PHS till now.. I would like more of their cockiness!!.. JDG n PHS r just perfect!!.. I m liking KSH banters with PHS.. Would love to see more of them!! Now waiting for English subs to get a broader view of the episodes!!

Wow. Nothing beats staying away from spoilers. And not watching or comparing it to the American show.

Because I just finished ep 1. Totally blown away from the slick style. And I like the styling of the sets and interiors. Because sometimes sets can be tacky rich. I like the sophisticated set up.

And I can't never remember her name. But you guys know which actress I mean. I have never seen her looking so good. In any Kdrama. Her make up. Dressing. Slick. Sassy. And how her make up is bright and makes her look so feminine at the same time. How come no stylist ever styled her like this?

No. I am not watching Suits. I don't want to compare. I am just going to watch ep 2.

Boy am so happy to see the 2 male leads. Night all.

Archived