[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

13 minutes ago, Morelia said:

in this drama several characters have pieces of the puzzle of who is and who made ONR and TP is the one who has the most pieces of this puzzle, but I see it complicated that someone can gather all the pieces, the only way to complete the puzzle is that ONR confesses and we all know that she will not do it so this is a challenge for the writer to achieve this challenge in an appropriate manner otherwise ONR will be exonerated from many of  her crimes.:confounded:

@Morelia  The only way to get ONR and TP caught up for what they have did and done to GY and all the pieces come together will have to be JS.. He's fully aware of venomies his Aunt is and things she's capable of.. The only way to get to the bottom of it all is to bring them all together with GY there.. Of course All parties of concerend can't find out they all is coming.. 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
On 5/26/2018 at 9:21 PM, lclarakl said:

@angelwingssf and @UnniSarah, at this rate, I don't think there is going to be any additional clarification regarding the accident. I think in this drama, TP is guilty by their standards......including JS' regardless if he remembers everything or not.......:(

@hibiscus23, there are 5 more episodes--it was extended to 123 eps.  

Reveal hidden contents

I will say this drama made me want to watch an old one for some reason. Found a drama that I hadn't seen before "Tomato". It's actually pretty good and only 16 eps.

@Iclaraki really oh that's great news! thx! btw

Spoiler

i've seen Tomato and even got a dvd & i luvd it too except Kim never got to kiss his girl yayy :(

Preview to Episode 121

GY: it is because of this reason that I left

JS brother: Is it not Jesu-si, this time?

Jesu (제수) is for a male address for the wife of his younger brother

GY Aunt: Do you know who came to our shop?

Grandmother Jang: It is because of a person's obstrution that had preventing the both of you to meet

ONR: You are not only just my "meal ticket" you are also my saving grace

HJN: Go & find out every single details for me

JS: Now that person is no longer our family

JS Mother: Then who is that person

JS: Let us do this together

43 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

HJN: Go & find out ever single details for me

This time, I think the assistant will find out every single detail, including the mistreatment of GY, the lawsuit  from TP, learn how GY worked like a dog day and night, and more than anything ONR. 

Okay, now watching with subs:

1) We were told in this drama that JS and his dad took SR on a trip to get away because she was so depressed about NR and TP.  Now, why is the writer having TP say that JS father died because they came to find him and SR and got into an accident. Also, TP has been drinking the cool-aid too since he's repeating the foolishness about causing the death of JS' father.

2)  YS could have beaten her chest until the cows came home and I still don't buy her overwhelming guilt. She's reflecting on how she treated GY when they last couple of times they met; what about the past 10 years.  That's why I say the writer has painted these people in such a bad light, it's hard to believe they learned or feel anything. Yes, YS was a burden to GY, but it was a self-made burden. She was purposely mean to teenage GY for years, now the writer wants me to believe that YS is regretting what she said to grown GY who left? I'll try. I could buy SR's guilt and tears much easier.

3) The Chairwoman hired NR to decorate the buildings with plants--now she wants her to potential run the overseas coffee branch of the company? Only in a K-drama.

4) Sorry I had to yell when the doctor found out that GY was not TP's daughter. He said, "Then that means she had noting to do with Ji Seok's dad's accident."  Even if she's was TP's child, she had nothing to do with the accident. :angry:

least yesterday's episode was worth watching, i guess we would have just an episode for ONR punishment? I really wished it was like 5 episodes to see her suffer. Or maybe they would kill her off at the last minute? i also want this drama to end, it was quite unfortunate it was spinning all around in the last 10+ episodes. I still love the drama, but the writers went out of place later on.

3 hours ago, lee-chan said:

least yesterday's episode is worth watching, i guess we would have just an episode for ONR punishment? I really wished it was like 5 episodes to see her suffer. Or maybe they would kill her off at the last minute? i also want this drama to end, it was quite unfortunate it was spinning all around in the last 10+ episodes. I still love the drama, but the writers went out of place later on.

At this rate I think she will be killed off since there’s not enough episodes for redemption and it would seem redundant if she went abroad when she just came back from being away.

@lclarakl

I totally agree about YS and I just don't have one ounce of sympathy for the women.  If HJA finds out how GY was treated in that  household YS and TR are in big trouble right along with TP and NR.  Sadly GY loves her family and would do everything all over again if the need arises. 

With someone slick and cunning like NR you have to keep your cards close to your chest. . What I'm hoping HJA does is let NR think everything is find and then pull the rug right out from under her. 

SR has a big wake up call about her sister coming. She can't place the blame on TP this time and will finally get she raised a monster. 

Hello everyone 

I watched episode 120 and I am starting to see where the writer is going with this drama. Although some scene seems ridiculous and not logical but I think this could really happen in real life.    I AM NOT TRYINT TO FORGIVE HER BUT WANT  O UNDERSTAND HER REASONING 

YS -  - ->. There are lot of woman just like her.   They call woman like YS “ A woman Scorned”. She is so bitter and angry because TP cheated on her twice that she think of and this time he abandons her and family. He also abandons his daughter , she decides on taking revenge on her. Human beings are weak and make lots of mistake.  YS’s excuse for turning away from GY Is an excuse to us viewers but YS REALLY BELIEVES WHAT SHE IS SAYING TO HER BECAUSE I BELIEVE SHE FINALLY ACCEPTED GY ONCE SHE FOUND OUT THE LENGTHS GY WENT THROUGH TO SAVE GW. At that moment she accepted her in her heart.  Then the betrayal from GY which was unintentional but a woman so used to betrayal just didn’t no how to handle it. 

Some one human being can’t forgive and are just terrible people. There are even men and woman in either culture who can only love someone of their blood over someone ese’s. Some can love and adopt and loves them fiercely las if they were of their blood. It just depends on their mentality and how big their hearts are. 

How do you chingu how they changed the story of the accident? I wonder how the writer make such a mistake. Fist they said they went to vacation and now they are saying JS, His father and SR was searching for ONR and CTP just to make the story believable to putting the blame on CTP.  I have come to a conclusion that there are some people who would agree on putting the blame on the person who caused an accident.  They will claim if that person wasn’t in her right mind , she wouldn’t have need to go looking for them, or getting into an accident. People who hurt they people they love can never believe they are capable of hurting them. It is considered “ I AM ONLY TRYING TO PROTECT  YOU,  SAVE YOI FROM YOURSELF OR YOU ARE MENTALLY UNSTABLE. ECT.....”  

SR- - -> I am glad she isn’t just accusing but at least putting some of the blame on herself. She is admitting and understanding why GY chose to leave and GY reaction to when she asked to stay with YS. Yes , she was trying to protect her son and parents are very selfish to other people when trying to protect their kids. Making terrible people but we must also see them as Parents only. 

JS  I do feel bad for him bu I think the person who can convince her to go home is HJN. JS made a lot of mistakes and those mistakes makes it hard for me to accept him being able to bring her home. Once the nightmare started, he shows to hide it and not get treatment. He had the nerve to wait for GY to leave him to get treatment. My opinion is those treatment should have been effective since the accident happen 10 years ago. I also wonder why did he have have treatment with his uncle when it should have been a professional since he suffers from claustrophobia and panic attack. Another thing why ???? Did he keep quite on WHO WAS THE ONE WHO TOLD HIM ABOUT CTP BEING RESPONSIBLE FOR THE ACCIDENT HE ALMOST DIED IN AND THE DEATH OF HIS FAMILY. 

@UnniSarah, I agree that YS was a woman scorned, but I think the writer went too far with her treatment of GY for so long, over10 years, that's it hard to reconcile that with love. She took an innocent girl that she raised from newborn and immediately began to lash out at her; verbally and mentally abusing her. It speaks volumes to the type of person you are in order to do that to an innocent person.  The writer in this drama is trying to say that if you're related to a person, then it's just like you have committed the sin. Yet, YS didn't extend this feeling to GW or GB, only GY. She basically made GY a slave of the family who she constantly berated.

I see what the writer is having YS say as to the reason she pushed GY away: YS was a burden to her, she wanted her to be with her mother, she spoke harshly because she loves her and wants her to be happy.  And I have to say that is really honorable for someone to have such a selfless love for another person.  Unfortunately for me, this doesn't work for YS because the writer also gave her 10 years of an abusive personality. If you analyze YS' character, she was scorned and she wanted to keep GY as her punching bag by ensuring GY wasn't college educated so her prospect of finding a good job were limited to part time work; keep telling her she's not good enough until she believes it--sadly, GY almost did believe it.  

In the real world, people like YS who abused a person for years would have a different motive for pushing GY away--resentment that this person will now have a better life, jealous that this person will now have a mother who treats them better than she did, but more than all of that, fear that the person they abused will reject them, so "I'll push them away first".

Because the writer made GY the victim of verbal/mental abuse, that's why I hope she doesn't return to the family. I really want he to leave, JS can leave with her. I think she needs to experience life. For 10 years she's worked like a slave from morning to night, she needs to see the world, bask in the love of her mother. YS raised her, but she always reserved herself emotionally from GY--that's why she could flip on her immediately. Treat her awful with no guilty conscience. 

Sorry thread, I just wish the writer had not dumped so much; then I wouldn't be able to dump so much on YS' character. It's amazing how NR and TP are the ones that did wrong, but they are the ones that are basically treated better than GY.

HJN found out from CTP that ONR lied early in the episode. HJN is out for blood it seems :D . As people would have guessed, GY didn't want to return with JS and i think she told him to not come again. SR and YS go to where GY is. SR is scolding her and telling her that she regretted everything GY and YS make up... cant say i cared much of that. JS later picks her up. He went to the company with her. He explains everything that HJN have been looking for her and that ONR lied. GY take the elevator alone to the rooftop and she have flashbacks of the cake scene and other with HJN. They reunite as mother and daughter and it ends.

The reunion was done really well in my opinion, i got teary watching it.

Well this episode was good. Finally, the chairwoman knows everything and her anger was sharply directed at ONR.

I felt teary when SR talked to GY and when GY reunited with her biological mother.  Those were really touching moments.

One thing this writer has shown, not sure if it was intentional is that out of all the characters in this drama, the Chairwoman and GW are the only two characters in this entire drama who loves GY unconditionally. There is no condition of her not being TP's child for acceptance as it was for every character in this drama. They all rejected her because she was TP's child, now most of them are accepting her because she's the Chairwoman's child.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I felt what YS did to GY was more damaging than NR. NR lied and manipulated people and they acted, even the chairwoman, however NR didn't make them do it. YS tried to diminish GY's spirit, to break her down. YS and NR both did this, but one started at an early age. 

The writer will gloss all of this over and make NR the main culprit, but YS also played another very large role. For the request of her life, even surrounded by love of all, she will have those doubts about her ability that started with YS.

1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

Cannot wait for tomorrow Oh Na Ra had been misled thinking she is in for a happy reunion and big promotion. It is the big GANG UP.

Thanks @Jackie1048  finally and episode worth watching, ONR is subject to run if she sees all of them..

YS is worse than NR, because she unnecessarily mistreated GY always, in spite of the love and sacrifices that GY made for her and her family, NR was unforgivably evil but there was no affectionate relationship, not even of treatment between them. The damage inflicted by YS is more abhorrent to me.

In truth it is incomprehensible to me as the writer omits YS feelings of guilt and regret for his cruelty in the past product of his hatred of GY, although with this he may want to redeem YS. In no way do I intend to exonerate NR I only wanted to establish the degree of culpability of both women but definitely both should be punished accordingly.

Archived