Quantcast
0ly40

[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

15 minutes ago, whome said:

Had the writer started the ball rolling earlier (like say a few weeks ago) with the downfall of ONR, we may have scenes where SR & YS were both dragged through the coals with their part in blaming GY for everything when it wasn't her fault. ONR could have said bye bye several episodes back, and then the remaining few could have been SR & YS receiving their own harsh punishment and the last episode be everyone reuniting into one big happy family. But, daily k-dramas never satisfies us. They're always lacking something.

I think that was the original idea, but maybe to maintain the rating they took the safe path that was to keep NR until the end, it must have seemed to them that their character and their evils would be more attractive to the audience than the fact that SR & YS received their punishment and the presence of HJN blocking the relationship of our OTP.

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

24 minutes ago, whome said:

True, but with only 1 episode remaining for today, it was all about the smackdown of ONR. I guess the writer only wanted one character to not have a happy ending.

Had the writer started the ball rolling earlier (like say a few weeks ago) with the downfall of ONR, we may have scenes where SR & YS were both dragged through the coals with their part in blaming GY for everything when it wasn't her fault. ONR could have said bye bye several episodes back, and then the remaining few could have been SR & YS receiving their own harsh punishment and the last episode be everyone reuniting into one big happy family. But, daily k-dramas never satisfies us. They're always lacking something.

@whome  @UnniSarah  Said it best.. "BYE FELICIA" :lol: Got My Morning Laugh

• Like 8

7 minutes ago, sava2sava said:

I rush home from work juat to heck out subs and what do you know it's not out yet they haven't even updated from yesterday episode:angry: 

waiting for it too.  probably by 1:00 pm PDT.  

• Like 8

1 hour ago, angelwingssf said:

waiting for it too.  probably by 1:00 pm PDT.  

Okay @angelwingssf  Are they playing a pratical joke on us, Went and cashed the paycheck played the slot machine for about and hour come home still no update from fatdrama nor subs..  And it's 1:30 PST  Is there any other sites that has sub this episode yet.? 

• Like 6

So what happened in the end to ONR? Would have liked to see her in jail or living practically homeless or something of that sort. I did like the ending but I really thought GY might be hit by a car as foreshadowed in TP’s dream of ONR running GY over.

• Like 9

38 minutes ago, philosophie said:

So what happened in the end to ONR? Would have liked to see her in jail or living practically homeless or something of that sort. I did like the ending but I really thought GY might be hit by a car as foreshadowed in TP’s dream of ONR running GY over.

ONR blamed GY and threaten her til the end.. Calling GY A cacncer that won't go away... As JS told her her heart is already in prison

• Like 10
  • Thanks 1

PS:  GY’s full name in Korean is 최고야( the best).   So when ONR kept asking why everyone wanted GY, I couldn’t help but smile.  It’s because GY is ‘the best’. haha  Clever writer :lol:

Gosh  the last episode is so beautifully well done.  Everything came together and clicked perfectly. The writer gave good lines and the cast delivered them with their hearts and souls. Even TP made me teary in that hospital room scene with GY.   Most of all the actress Choi Soo Rin (ONR) knew what she got to play with: the cherry on the top.   She played her part very well so that at the end I didn’t care she didn’t end up a prison or a psychiatric unit. 

@hibiscus23

Well I haven’t been here frequently either. It’s really hard to keep up with daily all the time.  But it’s nice to cross and chat with you from time to time.   I’m happy how the last episode turned.  OTP gave their last sweet scene and a nice ending.   
PS  A new daily (called ‘Secrets and lies’ which airs 6/25) seems interesting.

Spoiler

Good news with CJH   He has a new drama (‘Devilish Joy’) which is a light hearted romcom.  His new drama was supposed to broadcast in MBC last Feb.   But it didn’t happen for some reason.  I assumed CJH gave up on ‘Devilish Joy’ but he didn’t.  He found a new broadcaster and started shooting recently.   It’s a pre-production so it will be for awhile before I see his drama.  I guess I’m going to wander through some more dramas.   haha 

vwNGIfO.jpg

v2by3MR.jpg

http://enews.imbc.com/News/RetrieveNewsInfo/235053

5V6kxBG.jpgr8XMNoz.jpg

http://star.mk.co.kr/new/view.php?mc=ST&year=2018&no=349589

• Like 6

the last episode is even better then yesterday episode.

that first scene of GY real ma telling 2 face ONR. to meet her daughter/the same daughter 2 face ONR lie that is gone/2 face ONR go into her lie mode. by acting like she dont know that GY is her daughter/only for JS to play ONR clip of her telling TP not to tell GY real ma that it was 2 face ONR. who try to stop GY/her real ma from meeting each other.

that part were 2 face ONR see on her phone that she didnt get the VP job/she go into GY real ma office/acting all mighty/only to see GY real ma. tell her she didnt get the job. because of her fake paper/telling 2 face ONR that she is lucky she didnt end up in jail/telling 2 face ONR to stay far away from GY or else she will make 2 face ONR pay was great.

well at lease JS madeup for his mistake by telling 2 face ONR that he know it was 2 face ONR who send the clip to the company/telling her to stay away from GY. or else the next time she hurt GY. he will send her to jail. have to hurt 2 face ONR.

atlease JS ma finally did somthing good for GY by telling 2 face ONR. that she no long her family/telling 2 face ONR that if it up to her. she would do so much more then just cut tie with 2 face ONR. but because of GY she let 2 face ONR off easy.

atlease T P did something good for GY too. he tell 2 face ONR that they are over/the next time 2 face ONR hurt GY he will make her pay. have to hurt 2 face ONR. because 2 face ONR thought TP will stay by her side till the end. even if all people left her.

i really think 2 face ONR got off easy in the end. all the evil thing she did only get her to lost all the people who she hurt. i think it would be better if she en up in jail/or the mad house.

JS old bro really have no shame he just like that spoiler brat. even though they not dating. he still wear that spoiler brat ring.

that the only scene i dont like from the last episode.

• Like 7

23 hours ago, booha said:

PS:  GY’s full name in Korean is 최고야( the best).   So when ONR kept asking why everyone wanted GY, I couldn’t help but smile.  It’s because GY is ‘the best’. haha  Clever writer :lol:

Gosh  the last episode is so beautifully well done.  Everything came together and clicked perfectly. The writer gave good lines and the cast delivered them with their hearts and souls. Even TP made me teary in that hospital room scene with GY.   Most of all the actress Choi Soo Rin (ONR) knew what she got to play with: the cherry on the top.   She played her part very well so that at the end I didn’t care she didn’t end up a prison or a psychiatric unit. 

@hibiscus23

Well I haven’t been here frequently either. It’s really hard to keep up with daily all the time.  But it’s nice to cross and chat with you from time to time.   I’m happy how the last episode turned.  OTP gave their last sweet scene and a nice ending.   
PS  A new daily (called ‘Secrets and lies’ which airs 6/25) seems interesting.

Reveal hidden contents

Good news with CJH   He has a new drama (‘Devilish Joy’) which is a light hearted romcom.  His new drama was supposed to broadcast in MBC last Feb.   But it didn’t happen for some reason.  I assumed CJH gave up on ‘Devilish Joy’ but he didn’t.  He found a new broadcaster and started shooting recently.   It’s a pre-production so it will be for awhile before I see his drama.  I guess I’m going to wander through some more dramas.   haha 

@booha chingoo, i know what you mean! we can only do so much right? well first of, i'm sure ev.body here shld be happy with the latest epis, i watched the latest & my gosh this probab wld be one of my fave episodes in this drama! i luvd the way the whole group planned a scheme for this wicket/crazy/cruel woman ONR, that even TP finally realized that NR did him wrong BIG TIME!!! i had to laugh when NR came N so happy when she came N saw the table overwhelmed w/food/balloons, little did she know it was not for her but for GY, and how about that slap on her face from GY's bio mom? i was hoping she'd slap her more for what she inflicted in her & GY right? I think we can all be happy with this epi!

BTW how many more are we looking f/ward to watching? i lost track now hahaha

Spoiler

wow that's good news chingoo, i can't wait! u r so right we thought he didn't wanna do this drama ?? but hey we're not complaining! thx for the heads-up! :)

Hello to all here, it's been a long drama for us all but we're nearing the end & i sure will miss our OTP! :):cry: wait a min one of u just said she liked the ending, did it end with which epi? i just fin epi 122

• Like 5

52 minutes ago, UnniSarah said:

@hibiscus23 ...Check your mailbox  

@UnniSarahthx again chingoo, i luvd happy endings! i just wish that NR was seen in jail :) we shld give credit to TP in the end, the guy regrets what he'd done!

well, what's nxt drama for us all? this was since Jan isn't it? woah we'd been on this thread for a while then, and to all of you here it was nice meeting you/chatting/raving, etc. about this drama! much as we will miss watching this drama and OTP, we hope we'll all see ea other again (no doubt) in another interesting drama, so we'll keep each other posted right?

Pls let us know what you'll be watching next N let's see ea other again SOON!!!! :heart:

• Like 7

and so it finally ended! I was delighted to see the continuous downfall of ONR and how they all rubbed it in her face to stay away from GY. 

Touching scene between TP and his family, despite all I'm glad he pulled through for his son. 

i too wanted to see ONR as a bum out somewhere, but just gotta see her screaming in agony about her ruin.

been great reading and talking to everyone! hope we all meet somewhere! 

• Like 5

It's been nice talking to you all here..hope to see you again in another thread. Well gonna miss this drama and the OTP. :bawling: 

• Like 4

@wdsayang @booha @angelwingssf @UnniSarah

@sava2sava and all here, sorry if i only typed some namessomething is wrong with that box anyway guys i'll miss chatting here w/you all and pls tell me or suggest what you guys have been watching these days after our long journey to this drama enemies..etc.

i've been hooked in another drama but it's not Kdrama this time & i must say i really (still) miss watching this for sure esp our OTP!  for one thing and am sure you'll agree that the only infamous people or characters in this that we won't EVER miss are ONH&TP (the latter redeemed himself & we'll give him credit for giving his kidney to his youngest son! :blush:see you all chingoos in another thread hope soon! take care everyone!

• Like 3