[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

They received the right type of slap down. NOT only did they treat GY horribly and push TP and NR's sins on her, but they now have to face that GY being the person she was even though she found out that YS and TP were not her parents she left anyway because they were all hurting and pushing blame on her. GY took responsibility for something that had NOTHING TO DO WITH HER and left to ease everyone's pain, but NO ONE THOUGHT OF HER and her pain. TP did the right thing to finally clear GY from any association to him and his sins but its a bit late when he knew all that people were saying and pushing on GY.

Its finally time for TP to realize the snake he got involved with that helped him hurt so many people. Although he knew that NR hated GY he still told her who GY's bio mom was and allowed that woman to fool him. How stupid was he to be played by her yet again? Now he learns that HJA had been looking for her daughter all along and he was lied to. It does not matter now because he allowed someone else to treat the woman's daughter horribly for ten years after he ran off but then he came back and let the woman he ran off with hurt GY even more. 

I knew that once Halmoni was able to see TP or realize he was the former driver she would get to the bottom of it. I just hope her phone call to HJA was one that finally told her the truth of who her daughter is. I have no doubt that once HJA realizes who her daughter is things will fall into place concerning why she felt so close to GY. But what will hit her hard is she had her near her and GY has left. What I hope will happen is she is told that NR knew it or she figures out that NR did and used it to bad mouth GY and profit to keep GY away. Its one thing to not know but everything NR did can be seen as her trying to make GY stay away from her bio mom. The problem with NR is when she is confronted she will lie, when she is unable to lie anymore or no one believes the lies she will go on the defensive and she will show her ugly personality and her real motives for what she did. NR is obsessed with hurting GY for what she feels GY has done to her when that is not the truth. 

NR played with HJA being able to meet her daughter who she really wanted to see and took advantage. HJA got to where she was as a Chairwoman for a reason and I hope that NR gets a taste of it. Even coming out to threaten her about GY will not stop HJA I think. I believe that the one who will suffer in the end will be NR when she is exposed as a home wrecker and thief. AT least that is what I hope.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Jackie1048 said:

The big reveal from Choi Tae Pyung that Go Ya has no connection with the "incident" because she is not his daughter. All concern were shocked. What is even more shocking that Go Ya knew about it but she still left them.

This is one of the other issues that I have with this drama. Only GY saw herself as their child; her family. She's on the family registry which basically makes her adopted by this family. Yet, they are quick to say, she's not my daughter--although they raised her from the time she was a newborn.  Family, in this drama, appears to only matter if you're related by blood. Otherwise, you're not family.

What a sad message. GY always saw them as her family. She didn't cast them aside for her own happiness  by declaring she wasn't of their blood (I have a feeling that if this was GB, she would have).  That's what I loved about the drama "Mother". It shows what family really means. This drama does the opposite.

@angelwingssf, I have to agree. At this point, not sure what kind of punishment the chairwoman will do to NR. She has already given her a platform for a year to build a solid reputation for herself in the industry. The time for her slap down was earlier. It would have been nice to see how she faired after the slap down, but not seeing much of that happening now.

Okay, with subs, the writer made GY's family seem like idiots!!

1.  YS asks JS where GY is, ES lies and says she's at work. Then when JS asks how she's doing, she tells him fine and rudely walks off. 

2.  I was so with SR when she told ES and Madam Jang that she wanted to tell YS off for the way she treated GY. She raised her for over 30 years, but then treated her so badly because she's not her child.

3. GB, YS and aunt wants to know who keeps supporting GW through a charity each month....they can't figure out who it is that's providing the help. Writer, are they really supposed to be this stupid? There has only been one person supporting them for over 10 years. Why do they think she would stop now? Nice to know they're thankful to this "anonymous" person; goodness knows they were never thankful to GY.

4. TP making the excuse that GY wasn't his daughter so why put the blame on her. He was forced to adopt her. If that's not enough to make a child feel unwanted, then nothing will. It's amazing how the Choi family, when they get mad, bust out their true feelings. I guest if you're adopted, it means you're not part of the family in this drama.

5. Did anyone notice how TP didn't question the fact that he was responsible for JS father's death because he was killed while looking for TP and NR?  Although, they were really on a "get away trip" when SR spotted a man who looked like TP.

6.  YS grabbing JS by the collar and calling him a jerk because GY left--a 'please somebody slap her' moment. GY went to her house and told her she was getting a divorce and she wanted to come back home. YS cruelly told her that she wasn't her mother and her mother was wealthy and then kicked her out..after telling her the truth that she only saw her for money.  YS has been the jerk the whole drama.

This drama reminds me so much of another drama--"Because This is My First Life"  What?!?  I could hear some of you say that. It reminds me in the sense that one of the characters was a screenwriter for TV dramas. They made a joke of how dramas were written so over the top --basically, the writer of that drama was poking fun at their own craft. In EFTP,  I can almost see the fictional character Ji Ho Yoon (BTIMFL) writing this drama and trying to be as outrageous as possible.

4 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

I knew that once Halmoni was able to see TP or realize he was the former driver she would get to the bottom of it. I just hope her phone call to HJA was one that finally told her the truth of who her daughter is. I have no doubt that once HJA realizes who her daughter is things will fall into place concerning why she felt so close to GY. But what will hit her hard is she had her near her and GY has left. What I hope will happen is she is told that NR knew it or she figures out that NR did and used it to bad mouth GY and profit to keep GY away. Its one thing to not know but everything NR did can be seen as her trying to make GY stay away from her bio mom. The problem with NR is when she is confronted she will lie, when she is unable to lie anymore or no one believes the lies she will go on the defensive and she will show her ugly personality and her real motives for what she did. NR is obsessed with hurting GY for what she feels GY has done to her when that is not the truth. 

NR played with HJA being able to meet her daughter who she really wanted to see and took advantage. HJA got to where she was as a Chairwoman for a reason and I hope that NR gets a taste of it. Even coming out to threaten her about GY will not stop HJA I think. I believe that the one who will suffer in the end will be NR when she is exposed as a home wrecker and thief. AT least that is what I hope.

@Ldy Gmerm  HJA still won't get it not until she finds out that TP was married to the homewrecker and that SR and NR are sisters.. Once she learns of this truths then things will come together why she wanted GY away and bad mouth as she did.. She'll figure out it was  NR bright idea to tell her that GY was dead..

@lclarakl

Every time the aunt would try and defend GY about something YS would always say blood is thicker then water. They all now find out GY isn't related by blood to any of them so what  YS said proves to be true. YS only cared about the well being of her children. What she fails to realize is she never really accepted GY has her child. Every time she would get mad her true feelings towards GY would come out. GY was TP's child and GY had to pay for what TP did to her and her children. 

As for NR her slap down is coming and it's not gong to be pretty. HJA may have helped her build her business and reputation but as easy as it came it can go. She's a powerful woman in Korea and abroad and one word from her will totally destroy NR's business and personal relationships. All those rich women NR brag to will be turning their backs and all business contacts will be closing the doors in her face. Once thing NR always prided herself on was being this great woman that everyone should love and admire.  NR is going to find herself living in the gutter with the rest of the trash. 

@Ldy Gmerm

I always thought Halmoni only needed to get a good look at TP and the gears would click. She knew the name of HJA's driver and GY's father but she never put the two together as being the same person.  TP only said he was order to take and adopt GY and not that he was also paid to do so. He's a bumbling idiot who thinks of himself as all that and a great catch. Any woman would be honored to have him. He doesn't get he doesn't have a pot to richard simmons in nor a window to throw it out of. That his business failed the moment he took up with NR and abandoned his family. 

@sava2sava

As soon as Halmoni tells HJA who her daughter is she will know she was lied to by TP. Why he lied will lead to her finding out he was or still is married to NR. She already knows NR and SR are sisters what she doesn't know is she and TP were both played by NR in order to benefit herself. 

Guest wdsayang

@Iclarakl  yes, i noticed that too. TP should questioning SR's blame on him. That would be his chance to point out SR's fault. But again, this writer didn't do that. So I give up for that one. The writer seems intentionally wants to insulted us as a viewer. 

And about YS, again i agree with u..how could she dared to grab JS and being mad to JS's family, what a shame. she has no right to do that since she's one of the biggest reason why GY's left. Glad SR told her, slap her down in her face.

i too had to roll my eyes with YS acting all concerned. she was very cruel to GY and I did not feel a shred of sympathy for YS.

somehow i wish GY won't forgive her but knowing GY. sigh, what can we expect with the 4 episodes left? 

I really want to see her with a kid too.

well the big secret is out. all of them will have some beg to do to GY. even JS will have to do alot of kiss up to win GY back. i think he to blame too. she his wife. if he didnt let that 2 face witch ONR get to him. GY will never left. after finding out from that greedy TP. that she not his kid/she have no blood tie to his family.

GY stepma will be the one who will have the most kiss up to do. after the wrong this woman do to GY. because she though GY is greedy TP daughter.

JS ma will be the second one she blame GY for everything that go wrong with her family.

i wonder how GY real ma will react when. she learn. her so call friend. is the one who hurt her own daughter the most. i hope she will let that 2 face ONR have it.

Tae Pyung had said it to the noisy group. Even the fault is his why should they hold Goya be responsible even if she is his daughter. Moreover, now she is not, she has no connection whatsoever with the "crime" they hold over her.

How is Grandmother Jang going to explain to Ha Jin Ah. We know who your daughter is and she is alive but she has disappeared for a year now.

Episode 119 had the perfect ending is made me laugh so much.  Episode 119 was so boring but toward the ending everything fake to a close. Everyone stood there looking so surprised and not knowing “WHAT THE HELL IS GOING On?”  They were shook, surprised and shook. Lol lol lol  

You have to hand it over to the writer and director. Right when everyone knows GY is ADOPTED and they were terrible people, we get a call Fromm Ha Ji Nah. She is coming back to Korea and right around the corner we see the Beeeccchhhhh Oh Na Ra right behind her. I hope  she wasn’t with HJN for an entire year. If she was, I need to say this OH NA RA DOESN’T DESERVES TO BE FORGIVEN.  Why ???? GY is sick now and we don’t know how sick she is. How can a sweet soul become sick when A SINNER SKATES FREE OF ILLNESS AND LIVE A HAPPY LIFE. :bawling::bawling:

Episode 120

Go Ya sprain her ankle (phew!) & went to the hospital for treatment & through the medical records, located her

Ha Jin Ah is informed that Goya is her daughter

Preview

Finding Go Ya. 

Ji Suk locates Go Ya

Today's episode ep 120 was pretty good.....towards the end.  THANK GOD, GY only has an ankle strain. Because she went to the doctor, JS uncle was able to track where she's staying.  I'm looking forward to how the Chairwoman handles this.  I actually think she will take GY away.  However, GY may still be so linked to this family that only abused her, she might not want to leave.

I waited with bated breath that the episode did not stop just when Grandmother Jang announced to Ha Jin Ah who her daughter is.

Wow! Oh Na Ra must have made it as she went on a shopping spree. Oh Na Ra is still sneering at Go Ya leaving the family and even said it is a good riddance.

Oh Na Ra will know very soon no one will welcome her back and if she is looking for a big promotion in Ha Jin Ah's company ... well once she learned what she had done to Go Ya, she will be lucky if Ha Jin Ah does not destroy her.

For a long time, I have been thinking about the idea that the writer tries to redeem Oh Na Ra, so that in the end she will be the donor of the kidney. This is not my wish but we already know how they usually redeem the evil ones in the Korean dramas. I would love that the ending for Oh Na Ra is like that of the character of Oh Hae-Ryeong in the drama Crazy Love (2013), prostrate in a bed unable to move, unable to speak, for the rest of her life.:tongue:

Guest wdsayang

@angelwingssf i think JS said he wants them back together again. Sorry i don't understand what HJN said..maybe it related to ONR, since she knows the truth. Time for payback i think. cmiiw

@sava2sava yes, it is. It ends on friday.

in this drama several characters have pieces of the puzzle of who is and who made ONR and TP is the one who has the most pieces of this puzzle, but I see it complicated that someone can gather all the pieces, the only way to complete the puzzle is that ONR confesses and we all know that she will not do it so this is a challenge for the writer to achieve this challenge in an appropriate manner otherwise ONR will be exonerated from many of  her crimes.:confounded:

Archived