[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

26 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

This drama mess up the ratio of good and awful people.

I never seen so many crap characters and at  only like 3 or 4 good ones.

I feel the same way @dramaninja.  All these characters have lost all their common sense. 

CTP knows ONR is a beech but he feels comfortable enough to tell her secrest. Help him decide if he should let GYeet her bio mom. He believes the nonsense of HJN wanting to keen GY just to ABANDON HER AGAIN. Smh smh He know ONR Hates hates GY, would she really want to help her find happiness. No way jose . Smh smh 

Poor GY 

GY learns CTP isn’t her Father 

CIuCky16N3O35-jOGnJoCys9q3Pi6OkNLlsJkAwX GY learns CTP isn’t her Father and finding out HJN doesn't want her. 

tHq8mwalzFEr8APiiUMg9zxDuHRmZ8HZMXImoKR- Baby clothes that will help identify GY as Ha Ji Nah's daughter best thing to happen to GY. 

GY finding out Ha Ji Nah is her biological mom.  

Spoiler

sMW8N2APgr0Pgdskb9JPhsvRKgrVqQwdEmw9NpX5

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
15 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

What I do not want to happen is with the news that GY is HJA's daughter and no blood relationship to TP everyone gets a pass on how they treated GY because that is not going to fly for me. People who mistreated  her and caused her so much mental anguish need to be made to apologize and make amends to GY. An apology is not enough! No one thought rationally and condemned someone because of blood and association but no one did anything really to NR really who continued to run around wrecking havoc in every ones lives and hurting an innocent girl pushing all blame on TP when it was NR who started all of this by seducing and running off with TP. TP may be a lazy idiot who is selfish and trash but the one who ultimately started all of this was NR and she has wiggled out of blame and shifted it to others. A once good drama is now going down on my NEVER to be revisited drama list. 

@Ldy Gmerm, I hope the same thing--I really don't want any of them to get a pass. I also hope that HJA slaps ONR into next week for the lies and straight out manipulation in an effort to get her to dislike her own daughter.

6 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

As I watched the scene where YS ‘s heart was breaking after telling her HOW MUCH SHE HATES HER AS SHE WAS GROWING UP. How many of you felt that what YS said WAS TRUE??? YS is the worst of them all. The worst and I really am so Mad at TR. That beech has the biggest mouth. Why the hell did she do that for.? Why would you tell YS what TP told her. 

@UnniSarah, the absolutely hateful way she turned on GY when she was younger and the way she treated her pretty much shows that she didn't like her. I always thought that she tolerated GY in order to please TP.  When YS in the room thinking about what TP said concerning GY not wanting to meet her real mother, YS said to herself, "Stupid girl. I don't deserve to be her mother."  That let's me now that she knows how awful she was to GY and what motivated her treatment of GY.

Even the way she told GY that her real mother was the chairwoman was not said with any love--just hateful. It's supposed to be for GY's good? These people are trying to drive this girl to commit suicide. Just bully her to death with no real love or compassion.  If her biological mother gave her away, why would you assume she wants her back--the writer just has some crazy logic.

Guest wdsayang

I hope GY doesn't commit suicide, I'm worried about her unstable mental state right now. She must be very shaken. When no one wants her now, either intentionally or not. She has no place to lean on when she really needs it.

chingoos i still feel the writer is just spinning this drama in circles and i agree with all your rantings/ravings, etc. like i was starting epi 114 and tell me this....GY is she stupid or whaaat? why go to the temple when NR asks her to do so? she always yield at her requests, if i were her, i'll just simply say NO and she NR can go to h.e.l.l. Now NR who's ultra wicked is telling her that TP was the cause of JS' dad's death in spite of NR's knowing that JS got into an accident bec he didn't want NR to tell GY about it!  I wonder why NR is so obsessed with making GY miserable? then the birth mom was led to believe GY is already dead and again this was NR's idea bec TP is brainless! i'm sorry i just hv to rant here bef i embark on the next epis hahaha

TTYL guys!

21 minutes ago, hibiscus23 said:

chingoos i still feel the writer is just spinning this drama in circles and i agree with all your rantings/ravings, etc. like i was starting epi 114 and tell me this....GY is she stupid or whaaat? why go to the temple when NR asks her to do so? she always yield at her requests, if i were her, i'll just simply say NO and she NR can go to h.e.l.l. Now NR who's ultra wicked is telling her that TP was the cause of JS' dad's death in spite of NR's knowing that JS got into an accident bec he didn't want NR to tell GY about it!  I wonder why NR is so obsessed with making GY miserable? then the birth mom was led to believe GY is already dead and again this was NR's idea bec TP is brainless! i'm sorry i just hv to rant here bef i embark on the next epis hahaha

TTYL guys!

@hibiscus23.... Chingu we have to blame the writer and the Asian culture. 

Reasons why GY listen to ONR.

1. ONR is her aunt In Law

2. ONR is her elder so she has to show respect no matter what. 

3. The WRITER IS MAKING GY act stupid. 

Today's episode was probably one of the more interesting ones because things have finally started moving. However, my heart broke for GY in every scene. I'm glad she left. I will say the scene of her at the train station did bring a tear to my eyes because she looked so alone; it reminded me of the time when she found out her father was suing her and she roamed the streets looking for help, but didn't know who to turn to until she found JS.  

YS and JS' mom are feeling some regret of their behavior. I really wish all of the remorse would have been better planned out by the writer. It's hard to believe that YS has all this love and regret towards GY after treating her this way for years. If she didn't feel anything when she took GY's hard earned money and gave it to GB for her to go to college, or when GY was working 24 x 7 to take care of the family,  or how she would spend her money to buy GB nice things while not getting anything for GY, or the constant verbal/mental abuse of always telling GY that she's worthless and so on----it's hard to believe she really cares for GY now. If the writer had stopped YS from constantly bashing GY and truly depicted her sometimes as showing unselfish motherly love, I could almost believe YS' sorrow.  Unfortunately for me, I can only think of how people love to bully that one person in a group and when that person is gone, they really miss them.

A part of me feels some of this is a little rushed too. JS mother giving in so easily after telling GY to leave....really? You don't ask a woman to divorce their husband/your child and then cave in that easily, not based on what we've seen of her in this drama.

I thought the Chairwoman had a complete about face. She went from all cold attitude towards GY to treating her very warmly as if the past few episodes never happened. Of course, I always thought it was crazy to have the Chairwoman treat someone mean based on the words of someone else--it painted her as narrow-minded. That's why I'm hoping she lets NR have it when she finds out the truth.

I can honestly say, I'm looking forward to the episode tomorrow.

2 minutes ago, gerrytan8063 said:

For those who are interested

Go Ya went to Judeok (주덕), Cheongju in Chuncheongbuk-do province

It is about an hour train ride from Seoul

Thanks @gerrytan8063. I was interested in where she went. Do you know what type of province it is? In other words, is it farming? I was trying to think of how she will make a living.  

I am all in for Go Ya to give that whole group a good scare.

Hah! I cannot believe that Oh Na Ra had the audacity to ask Dr Jae Woong to wait for her. The good doctor told Oh Na Ra that he will go with the woman who had heal his wound as he will go and heal hers. Oh Na Ra has no shame and she is so outright selfish. She has burned all her bridges soon enough and she will sink straight to the bottom of the lake.

@lclarakl

" I was interested in where she went. Do you know what type of province it is? In other words, is it farming? I was trying to think of how she will make a living.  "

Image result for 주��

A town that have train station accessibility Judeok-eup (주덕읍,周德邑) is a sizeable town with a population of 5,400 people 

You may notice that they 'smudge" the train station signage

Dang JS said wait and see who is next to me  in the end, to his crappy aunt.

What she thought her leaving was going to fixed something?

All these people make me sick like the only should be worry and crying is JS the rest of you treated her like crap when she is nothing but a sweetheart.

Now everyone gets to see how horrible they are. JS got it quickly.. his words to SR showed he got it. Now he hears what was said to her by YS and when he goes home he knows in his heart the blows that GY received. Her adopted family says she was just a bread winner, her married family says she is the cause of his nightmares again he knows on hearing that she is gone no matter how much he says she will be back. 

Preview shows that Someone finds out she is not YS's or TP's daughter I believe. I hope its JS and his Halmoni. IF its Halmoni who hears it then I hope HJN finds out too. You could tell in this episode she had heartache after eating lunch with GY. Its only a matter of time before she finds out that GY is her long lost daughter and that GY knew it when she ate lunch with her. 

YS finds out in the next episode that GY did not go back to be with her married family and has totally disappeared. I guess this is where they all realize that GY is not with her family like SR thought. I doubt that JS told his family that GY was not with YS. YS showing up as they are coming from the memorial for his father (since they are all in dark clothing) asking where is GY will alert them that something is not right. 

All of them will have to now live with how much they must have hurt GY. They hurt her so badly that even JS is outside in the next episode crying about how he should have held her hand and protected her. Time for a serious wake up call in everyone's life that hurt her. 

I have no more words on NR because she is not worth anymore of my time. Her delusion in thinking she can come back to her ex husband who she hurt and just think he will take her back is crazy , but then we have seen her craziness the entire drama. 

Today’s episode was heartbreaking to watch. The actress playing Go Ya is so talented. I want to give her round of applause. Go Ya is truly a remarkable woman. Her love for GW is so strong and she left him a heart warming card and I could feel the warmth from. 

I need to rant  and it’s based on watching today’s episode raw.   Like @lclarakl said If YS had ever shown GY any kind of kindness, I would believe her heart is breaking. But ironically people tend to take advantage of the people who treasure them until they are gone.  I wonder why does it take a person to notify someone until that person is gone. Why can’t people appreciate them when they are there. YS is unbelievable because I believe everything she said to GY was true. At least GY paid YS back by not saying goodbye to GB or maybe I read it wrong. GY said goodbye to her HJN wishing her the best. After saying their goodbye, HJN was crying and still has no idea why GY makes her feel this way. 

I enjoyed CTP feeling hurt by the way Oh Na Ra treats him. He so deserves it after hurting GY like that. GY being  traumatized by ONR’s pot  and with his help. Him finding out the Doctor treating GW is ONR’s ex husband. I can’t stand the fact this man was still willing to trust that beech. The same beech who cause his son so much pain. What is wrong with this man. So mad .hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif  hate-onion-head-emoticon.gif  

Chingu’s  in the preview ONR had a suitcase. This beech is getting ready to go to China for the project she got from HJN. I wonder who will stop this beech from going to China???

3 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I enjoyed CTP feeling hurt by the way Oh Na Ra treats him. He so deserves it after hurting GY like that. GY being  traumatized by ONR’s pot  and with his help. Him finding out the Doctor treating GW is ONR’s ex husband. I can’t stand the fact this man was still willing to trust that beech.

@UnniSarah, I'm with you. I loved every moment of TP receiving some of NR's treatment; loved him finally realizing he lost a loyal wife and family.  

I think JS truly understood how hurt and lost GY must have felt when she was kicked out of their house by his mother and then treated awful by YS--a woman who should have treated her kind regardless of the situation. She's the one that took care of YS and the family when she had her stroke and couldn't work for 10 years.

What I wish the writer had left out of this episode:

1) I didn't like the conversation between JS and his mother. When his mother told him that she knew he was having his nightmares again. JS mom: "I also know that Go Ya is responsible for it."  What the Richard Simmons!!??  Worse, JS didn't deny GY was the cause of his nightmares. One thing, and I do mean one thing, that the writer got right during their conversation is when JS said to his mother:  "At least you and I should never hurt her."

2) The writer can't miss an opportunity to stick the knife into poor GY.  When GY went to her mother's home to tell her family that she will cut them off as YS requested, her aunt almost made me think she was going to let love of GY shine through. Instead, she made it worse. She started off telling GY that later if GY need someone that she could always........  She just let it drop, basically saying, no you can come to me if you ever need anything.

Guest wdsayang

@Iclarakl totally agree with you. Me either don't like the convo between JS and his mom. It's implied GY still responsible of her FIL's death. They still didn't get the point. So what's the point GY back to them? To make her feel guilty watch her husband being suffer from his trauma? To make her as punching bag again, when something bad happen to JS? Nah...there's no need GY coming back then.

@lclarakl @wdsayang   Chingu's , I haven't gotten the chance to watch with subs yet because of work. Thanks for translating that scene. I was upset that JS wasn't mad at his mom for telling GY to leave.  H

I think GY and JS should break up. They don't belong together not after being hurt that way. JS even forgot that GY isn't YS's daughter. He forgot that important fact GY had nowhere else to goo. Once  HJNfinds out she will not allow them to be together. GY would have to be pregnant for HJN to leave her daughter in either household. I am looking forward to everyone feeling HJN"s rath next week.

I felt bad for JS , he looked so heartbroken to  realize he will never see GY ever again. She isn't even picking up his calls. I feel GY needs to be alone and find some peace from all the pains she has been suffreing these past few weeks. smh smh 

2 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

I think GY and JS should break up. They don't belong together not after being hurt that way. JS even forgot that GY isn't YS's daughter. He forgot that important fact GY had nowhere else to goo. Once  HJNfinds out she will not allow them to be together. GY would have to be pregnant for HJN to leave her daughter in either household. I am looking forward to everyone feeling HJN"s rath next week.

@UnniSarah, Sorry if my post was misleading.  Actually, JS wasn't aware that GY didn't have a place to go at first, he only became aware of how bad things were for her after his mother told him that she asked GY to leave and after speaking to her cousin who told him what YS told her about cutting her off. He realized then that in GY's position, she had no where go.  I think JS' mom opened the door to finally let GY back into the family.

What I'm still disappointed in is how the writer laid JS' nightmares squarely at GY's feet--but the blame on her.  This is a case where a writer just went too far in dumping the blame on one person that at this point I don't think the writer can effectively unravel this mess. Yes, we'll have the truth exposed, but only because the writer said so, not based on human nature.  Just as the writer made the Chairwoman give us whiplash with her unjustified mood changes towards GY.  The same way we have TP being so warm and caring for this boy that he met at the hospital, while not once asking or even caring about his own "son" who he knew was very sick.  The same with GB. She's hurt and angry at her mother for cutting GY off, but really? This is the selfish girl who took advantage  of GY without lifting one finger to help her. The writer gave her a romance with JS' brother, but that's about it.  The writer failed to show how any of these people truly developed.  

It would have been nice to see TP, after meeting GW, realized that he wanted to know his own son. That he wanted to help his son. We never get that development. We get a man who learns about a little boy he met and befriend is his son--he was 'forced' into having feelings for his son.  Sorry--he's still the same awful man IMO. Same goes for GB. I would have loved for her to be the one to break up with ES out of concern for GY--instead, ES broke up hoping it would help JS. GB wanted to pursue their relationship regardless of impact to JS or GY-----her character reminds me of what ONR may have been like when she was young. I won't even start on YS cruelty towards GY after hearing that she was divorcing JS...she kept down her blind path of forcing GY back home and to her biological mother; just tone deaf.

I have to say though that I hope to see HJ let them all feel her wrath after finding out how she was lied to, but also how all these  people dumped on GY. This girl has lived a hard life for the past 11 years.  My heart broke when GY had lunch HJ and she told her how much she appreciate what she had told her when they first met, that she deserved to be loved.  Yes, I hope the writer gives us the satisfaction of HJ's wrath--a sound slap to ONR.

Oh yeah she is going to feel alot of wrath I think starting with JS he already had a low opinion of  his aunt but what he said about seeing who going to be by my side in the end is pretty telling.

Its time for her to get her own medicine ten fold. :crazy:

47 minutes ago, lclarakl said:

@UnniSarah, Sorry if my post was misleading.  Actually, JS wasn't aware that GY didn't have a place to go at first, he only became aware of how bad things were for her after his mother told him that she asked GY to leave and after speaking to her cousin who told him what YS told her about cutting her off. He realized then that in GY's position, she had no where go.  I think JS' mom opened the door to finally let GY back into the family.

@lclarakl... Your post wasn't misleading at all chingu. I was trying to point out that JS knew GY was told by YS that she isn't her daughter. You are right he didn't know about YS wanting to cut ties with GY but I recall him telling GY " he will be her family from now on  and cried on his shoulder for a long time. Even I know, once a parent would dare tell their child about being adopted so crudely because of a betrayal, i would never assume everything would be smooth sailing so quickly. 

@lclarakl said 

Spoiler

I have to say though that I hope to see HJ let them all feel her wrath after finding out how she was lied to, but also how all these  people dumped on GY. This girl has lived a hard life for the past 11 years.  My heart broke when GY had lunch HJ and she told her how much she appreciate what she had told her when they first met, that she deserved to be loved.  Yes, I hope the writer gives us the satisfaction of HJ's wrath--a sound slap to ONR.

Chingu it is worse than that... GY's Halmeoni supported CTP until GY's halmeoni died.  When YS said she hated GY for taking food from her precious daughter, Did she know that it was GY's money that put food on their table and help CTP's business grow, I also think GY's money might have brought the house they are living in.  Not only did CTP abandoned the child that made him the man rich man he was, He took the child away from a mother who wanted her child. smh smh smh 

Archived