[Drama 2017-2018] Enemies from the Past, 전생에 웬수들

0ly40

I must admit that I am glad at the amount of anger Ha Jin Ah expressed on learning the truth. How stupid of Oh Na Ra in thinking she managed to carry out the con of the century.

Ha Jin Ah had ordered for every dirt on Oh Na Ra and she already learned that she and Tae Pyung are husband and wife. She will soon learned the rest of it.

Ji Seok's mother had already expressed that she will cut her ties with her sister and embraced Go Ya. 

I am just awaiting for her to face that long line of "accusers" when she comes to dinner.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Morelia said:

YS is worse than NR, because she unnecessarily mistreated GY always, in spite of the love and sacrifices that GY made for her and her family, NR was unforgivably evil but there was no affectionate relationship, not even of treatment between them. The damage inflicted by YS is more abhorrent to me.

In truth it is incomprehensible to me as the writer omits YS feelings of guilt and regret for his cruelty in the past product of his hatred of GY, although with this he may want to redeem YS. In no way do I intend to exonerate NR I only wanted to establish the degree of culpability of both women but definitely both should be punished accordingly.

I agree @Morelia  What Ys felt for GY was pure and down right hatred for GY because she felt thay GY mom was the first for TP and she came first in everything.. So why not throw all her burdens onto GY because in her mind GY cam before she did which she did because TP never really cared for her in my opinion.. I think she also chased TP and accepted GY thinking this is how she'll get the man she wanted really not knowing TP nature at all.. Ys seems the type to purposely get pregnat with a man to hold on to him.. (still curious to know if GB is his child) I think the marriage was already having problems before she got pregnant with GW but with three kids she just knew he would stay still but he showed her otherwise.. 

19 minutes ago, Jackie1048 said:

I must admit that I am glad at the amount of anger Ha Jin Ah expressed on learning the truth. How stupid of Oh Na Ra in thinking she managed to carry out the con of the century.

Ha Jin Ah had ordered for every dirt on Oh Na Ra and she already learned that she and Tae Pyung are husband and wife. She will soon learned the rest of it.

Ji Seok's mother had already expressed that she will cut her ties with her sister and embraced Go Ya. 

I am just awaiting for her to face that long line of "accusers" when she comes to dinner.

More like guess whats for dinner your azz.. (Looking forward to it)

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode as ONR's downfall has FINALLY begun!!!! It took too long ... we had to wait till the last 2 episodes!!! We should have been enjoying it bit by bit in each episode for the last week or two and not the last 2 episodes!!! I don't want her downfall to be rushed. I want to savor and enjoy every minute of ONR being taken apart shred by shred until she's left with absolutely NOTHIING!!!!

2 minutes ago, whome said:

Can't wait for tomorrow's episode as ONR's downfall has FINALLY begun!!!! It took too long ... we had to wait till the last 2 episodes!!! We should have been enjoying it bit by bit in each episode for the last week or two and not the last 2 episodes!!! I don't want her downfall to be rushed. I want to savor and enjoy every minute of ONR being taken apart shred by shred until she's left with absolutely NOTHIING!!!!

I agree @whome but as always they finally get's theres in the last two episode..  Also GY left when JS was sleeping.. 

Does anyone hate the smiling face of ONR?  Everytime I see her on screen, I hate it.  

I wish the writer would have done this meeting a couple of episodes back.  To me this feels "Too Little Too Late".  But I will take it.  I hope YS gets her fill too from HJN for mistreating GY.  Thanks to all the followers, commenters because of whom I truly enjoyed this drama more.  It was all your posts and critiques and the anticipation of the path that this would follow which made the drama much better.  Hopefully will meet in another drama and look forward to your posts, and comments. 

Will miss you all, Till next time.   Bye.  

Guest wdsayang

Love today's eps..finally GY reunite with her bio mom. That's touching moment. Loved that scene. Can't wait for ONR's downfall. Please writernim this time give us satisfiying payback for cockroaches ONR.

Finally!!!! Everyone knows of the shamelessness of NR but also her evilness as well. I find it hilarious that this witch is going around thinking a. she is free of GY(at least until the next episode LMAO) b. got away with the biggest con and road block of the century and c. thinks that because no one caught on to what she did (yet) that she will be able to continue to reap benefits that she does not deserve. 

NR is truly thick skinned and a criminal and her thirst for money is going to end up in her downfall. Its too funny that after being gone a year she honestly thought that she was worthy to show up again in front of JS and her ex husband and they would welcome her back. The woman cares about no one but herself. She played a huge con on her family but now she is about to learn what happens when you play with someone of HJA's level. 

I knew that once HJA found out who GY was and then heard how it is that she lost that first chance at her daughter a year ago was because of NR then there was no way she would not make darn sure to learn every single thing about NR and make her pay. Given that so many have told her about NR and I am sure she now realizes why JS and GY were the way they were to NR she herself is driven to want to strangle that woman. It is going to hit NR right between the eyes that her family and every one was in on her downfall. NO one will save her.

NR thinks she will get promoted and profit from stealing from HJA by staying close to her and feeding her a pack of lies to keep her daughter from finding her??? Now that HJA is aware I am sure she did a very thorough check into NR and learns every single thing.  NR is about to get the worst lesson of her life. I have no doubt that in the end NR will be ruined as her true character is exposed by everyone and she will not be able to hold her head up to those people who she use to run with. I would not be surprised if in her haste to run away from the shame of exposure that is coming for her that she ends up paying with her life as payment to JS's father and GW. 

What I hope to see is when she finally realizes she is totally exposed and it dawns on her that she is going to be made to pay she dares to try to talk he way out of it. My guess is she will try to throw out that HJA will be embarrassed of her 1st born child thinking blackmail will work if they try to make her pay for what she has done. Only NR will realize that no one is on her side and no matter what she says the one who will be ultimately shamed is going to be NR. HJA may have had her child taken away and adopted and went on with her life but at least she never forgot her child and wanted to find her to apologize. On the other hand NR had an affair, forced the wife of the man she ran around with to divorce him, stole the house and money they needed after telling the wife to abort her baby and then tormented the daughter. Then years later she lied to the girls real mom in order to get close and profit and keep the mother and daughter apart. 

To me NR's actions smack of her having serious mental issues after the death of her baby. Its like she wanted to punish YS for being pregnant when she herself lost her own child. But I get the vibe from today's episode that NR really did not care about that child she lost. I don't know why but she seems the type to be so self centered that a baby did not fit into her plans. 

Its about time that SR is made to see how truly awful her younger sister is. NR is a monster and had done so much damage. I hope someone slaps NR a few times cause she really needs someone to knock some sense into her head. 

4 hours ago, Morelia said:

YS is worse than NR, because she unnecessarily mistreated GY always, in spite of the love and sacrifices that GY made for her and her family, NR was unforgivably evil but there was no affectionate relationship, not even of treatment between them. The damage inflicted by YS is more abhorrent to me.

In truth it is incomprehensible to me as the writer omits YS feelings of guilt and regret for his cruelty in the past product of his hatred of GY, although with this he may want to redeem YS. In no way do I intend to exonerate NR I only wanted to establish the degree of culpability of both women but definitely both should be punished accordingly.

So true. I hate how much slack YS is given in the show just cause she ‘raised a child that wasn’t hers’ and yadda yadda. Umm exactlyif you’re gonna raise someone’s kid, that nobody forced you to do, then don’t treat them like you did with abusing her through the years and saying what you did in the recent episodes because any credit you got for raising her is out of the question when all you’ve done is mistreat her through it.

Recently I read a book which tittle is  "La Culpa es de la Vaca" which in English means "The fault of the cow" that contains anecdotes, parables, fables and reflections about leadership, where does the tittle of this book come from the tittle of the first story on this book . We sometimes act the same way as this story, if we sometimes do not know what to blame for the things that happen to us we easily blame an animal, the destination, the horoscope, another person or whatever in order not to commit the change . This story is about the ban of Colombian leather exports goods to United States this is because of the very high prices of the products that have a very poor quality. One of the researcher went to the fabric and this is were everyone start to blame each other, manufactures blame lather marches because they said that the price was to them they blame the slaughterhouses because of the poor lather quality pull they blame the farmers because they don't spend to little on poisons for ticks after all this they blame the cow because they rub against the barbed wire to alleviate bites after this the reacher came with this conclusion that Colombian producers of leather wallets can not compete in the market of United States just because their cows are stupid.

In this drama all the faults fell on Go Ya, the most innocent and without any fault, so she could be considered the cow of this drama. Many here may think that this situation is unreal, but friends is more common than it seems, throughout my life I met many Go Ya, myself at some point in my life I have been one.

I'm going to have to get up early and watch the next ep live. NR's slap downs have finally come and she won't be getting just one Everyone is playing the nice game on the outside but on the inside the fire is raging just waiting to burn NR alive.  By the time they all get finish with NR the only thing left of  her will be her ashes.  NR has no clue what's about to happen to her because she's too self indulged to see it coming. I expect for NR to make her rounds to everyone she thinks she's conned. After JS and family slaps her down she will run to JW.  Hopefully JW will bring YS along for the celebration NR thinks is going to happen. The next one on the list will be HJA who will knock her down in business, financially, and personally.  NR won't have anyone and anywhere to go and will try and crawl back to TP.  He finally gets the lying conniving monster he married. 

4 hours ago, philosophie said:

So true. I hate how much slack YS is given in the show just cause she ‘raised a child that wasn’t hers’ and yadda yadda. Umm exactlyif you’re gonna raise someone’s kid, that nobody forced you to do, then don’t treat them like you did with abusing her through the years and saying what you did in the recent episodes because any credit you got for raising her is out of the question when all you’ve done is mistreat her through it.

I know, hearing JS' mother tell GY that they all misunderstood her mother just made me roll my eyes. They don't know half of the way YS treated GY.

The scene between GY and JS' mother with subs is even more touching. You can tell that she really loves GY. In a home full of boys, I bet she did see GY as the daughter she never had.  I can honestly say the reunion between GY and YS was a dry eye moment for me. Teary eyes again when GY met her biological mother.

I can't wait for ONR to learn a lesson. I love how the chairwoman said in the preview that ONR doesn't know how scary a person can be--it's going to be good. I wish this had happen 20 episodes ago so we could bask in ONR's put down.

13 hours ago, lclarakl said:

One thing this writer has shown, not sure if it was intentional is that out of all the characters in this drama, the Chairwoman and GW are the only two characters in this entire drama who loves GY unconditionally. There is no condition of her not being TP's child for acceptance as it was for eve

Very true @lclarakl and it is a beautiful story. The writer wanted to show a love that can be strong between non blood relative and blood relative. I think it is possible that giving love to the unwanted can be very therapeutic. What do you guys think? GY ran away and became a teacher to orphans. She protected them and loved them since that is what they needed most. It made her happy when she was with them but when she was alone she was sad. 

I loved today's episode and haven't seen it with subs. I can't wait to watch it with subs and will love it. I found ONR to still be so immature and selfish. She felt no remorse from keeping mother and child apart. She felt justified and wanted to be compensated with a management position after hurting Ha Ji Na. What a horrible human being she is. One thing that pissed me off a bit is SR's facial expression ( guilty look) when JS came home and tell them the news about GY. 

The writer made the right choice by having GY' s adoptive mom and SR to convince her to come back home. GY really loved these woman and missed them so much.  Since it is a given that GY and her family will reunite, I am comforted that GY finally have Ha Ji Na in her life who will make sure she get the happiness she deserves no matter what happens in the future... 

cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif  cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

@whome... I too wanted to enjoy the downfall of Oh Na Ra. Episode 122  will have to do and I willll keep re watching it over and over and over..

@angelwingssf... You can tag at anytime. If the drama is of interest to me I will join you.  cheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gifcheer2-onion-head-emoticon.gif

Preview to Episode 121

JS: There is a guest outside (HJA?)

JS Mother: No matter what, I am deliberating what we need to reprimand (teach the lesson) that wench (ONR)

JS: How about having lunch?

ONR: What is happening here....JS makes the first move to invite me for a meal

HJA: In comparison to showing my intend (feelings), I will definitely show you what trepidation is

JS: I will slowly have a change of heart towards you

HJA: Finally.....now I have really enter into the social league

JS: Goya?...Goya!

Most likely she is fixing breakfast

9 hours ago, Ldy Gmerm said:

To me NR's actions smack of her having serious mental issues after the death of her baby. Its like she wanted to punish YS for being pregnant when she herself lost her own child. But I get the vibe from today's episode that NR really did not care about that child she lost. I don't know why but she seems the type to be so self centered that a baby did not fit into her plans. 

@Ldy Gmerm    The moment she seperated mother and child, is when I relaized she never loved the child she lost. Why??? Because she made CTP tell HJN that her child died. Another moment that spoke volumes was in episode 121 when HJN confided in her about the death of her child. Hate and enjoying the pain HJN is suffering. When she noticed the picture on HJN's  bag she was disgusted HJN is still clinging to the fake picture. She doesn't know what love is or has ever loved someone. I also think she doesn't truly love JS because all he ever was to her was someone who would love her unconditionally. She thrives on that kind of emotion of being adored, envious and taken care of style. smh smh smh 

46 minutes ago, dramaninja said:

Lol JS going to have extreme anxiety whenever she is out of hsiis sight for even a second.

A bit of karma IMO for him & his family with blaming GY (although I'm pretty sure it was unintentional on his part) for his dad's death. Can't even believe CTP said it right. Doesn't even matter if she was his daughter, she is not to blame for anything he did. She had no part in it, yet they blamed her without looking at themselves. So, if he were to get a panic attack anytime she's not around or if he can't find her, then so be it. GY, literally, left for her own peace of mind as well as hope his family returned back to "normalcy." It was that extreme. 

2 hours ago, whome said:

A bit of karma IMO for him & his family with blaming GY (although I'm pretty sure it was unintentional on his part) for his dad's death. Can't even believe CTP said it right. Doesn't even matter if she was his daughter, she is not to blame for anything he did. She had no part in it, yet they blamed her without looking at themselves. So, if he were to get a panic attack anytime she's not around or if he can't find her, then so be it. GY, literally, left for her own peace of mind as well as hope his family returned back to "normalcy." It was that extreme. 

The sad part is this was also true for YS. Regardless if GY was only TP's daughter or not she should not have been blamed for TP running off with NR or for NR stealing that house and taking the money from the sale of it. 

Other than JS (until his nightmares came back due to NR's brainwashing) Halmoni was another one who saw that GY should not be made to pay for something she had no part in. IF they had spoken to the woman at first she would have told them this and all of this would have been avoided. The man died and SR needed someone to push blame to in order to deal with her guilt since they went on a trip or was out looking for her trashy sister when he died.

Its a shame that it took TP to say this above, but yet he did and said nothing over what he did to YS that caused YS to mistreat GY. I am sure his sister told him how GY was treated for ten years but yet he did not say to her that GY should not have been made to take on his sins and support that family or mistreated.

Like all of you I do not think that YS needs to get a pass for her behavior and her having early stages of menopause does not cut it either. YS made a choice to check out after the betrayal of her husband. YS made a choice to make a younger GY take responsibility for that family and give up her money for college. YS made a choice to brown beat this girl turning her into a slave and not wanting her to succeed or help her achieve her dreams by brow beating her to keep her in control to support that family while she wallowed in self pity and anger over what TP did. So her pushing GY away now to have her go be with her rich mom and live well with her well off in laws does not smack of sacrifice. Yeah you let her go off to marry  and yeah you found out who her real mom was and wanted her to go to her but the damage was already done and for someone like GY who already knew she was not YS's kid she would want to work very heard to keep the only mom she knew.

NR is going to get a huge surprise when everyone she conned, mislead and put the wool over confronts her about her lies, and evil acts.  The list is growing.. There is GY, JS, HJA, her ex husband,  SR, YS and TP  that is a lot of people that have a need to make her pay for the things she did.  NR is so self centered she has no idea karma is about to come back to her and fix her. Her greed has blinded her to the signs that something is not right and she will be blind sided when she is made to face up to her sins. 

well seem like all of them learn who the evil person is. it none other then that 2 face ONR. this woman show no shame at all. she even buy stuff for herself because she finally make GY left.

GY stepma/JS ma sure got off easy. they both even blame GY for ranning off.

why does this writer love to pin the blame on GY so much? i think all the people in this drama. blame GY atlease 1x.

well now GY real ma learn the hard way. that her so call friend. try so hard to keep her from finding her own kid.

that 2 face ONR dont know what coming to her. she still think. GY ma is stil her closed friend. that will give her a job.

i hope GY real ma will make 2 face ONR regrat that she try to play her for a fool/hurt her own kid so much.

how i hope GY real ma learn how bad GY stepma/JS ma misstreat GY too. so those 2 will pay too. but knowing how the drama is almost over. the writer will let those 2 off.

5 hours ago, UnniSarah said:

Very true @lclarakl and it is a beautiful story. The writer wanted to show a love that can be strong between non blood relative and blood relative. I think it is possible that giving love to the unwanted can be very therapeutic. What do you guys think? GY ran away and became a teacher to orphans. She protected them and loved them since that is what they needed most. It made her happy when she was with them but when she was alone she was sad.

@UnniSarah, I thought GY running away to an orphanage was very fitting. She felt thrown away and abandon too. As she told JS, she felt comfortable there.  Sadly, I felt sorry for the kids when she was leaving because I knew she added a ray of sunshine into their lives everyday-- you miss when people like that are gone as that "bully" group of people found out.

I do find it ironic how GY's biological mother is not going to judge JS' family based on NR and cut them all off, even though she will punish NR, but we have how GY suffered because she was TP's assumed daughter despite being the sweetest person on the planet.

@wunwing1, I agree that YS got off easy for 10 years of abuse--still not happy about that at all. Everything she told GY to "push her towards her mother and a better life", where not lies or made up: she did treat GY as a money source, she was awful in how she treated her, etc. She was pushing GY away by recounting her true behavior towards her.

In regards to SR, I can give her a pass. I can understand her for wanting to protect her mentally fragile son; mainly due to the fact that it didn't last long.

Side note: extremely happy that ONR's lies are catching up with her; but I have to say that those lies should have caught up with her a long time ago. The group of people in which this drama operated was too small to keep any of this a secret. Even office gossip should have exposed NR as being GY's stepmother. It would have also exposed NR's affair with TP prior to marrying him. However, we didn't have that natural phenomenon in this drama.

Archived