[Drama 2017-2018] I am not a Robot, 로봇이 아니

Admin

5 hours ago, ziarama said:

OMO! I lost, She is human!

But do I change profile now, or after all of the bets are over?

@ziarama chingu here is the updated details.

Spoiler

Q3. 1st kiss?(accidental or not must be on the lip)

Penalty:

Winner - post a note/GIFs/pic saying "I won!!!! "omo she is not human!"" and change you dp to some pic of seung ho. 

Loser -  post a note/GIFs/pic saying "I lost! "omo she is human!" and change your dp to some pic of a robot from a sci-fi/anime show.

Duration -  for three days

Played during: Dec 2017

Players: @cecentre , @fans123, @Berou, @stargazer187, @2handsintertwined, @WoozyPrincess, @polar15, @USAFarmgirl, @dramu51ch0c10ve, @beyaruth, @supergal99, @ziarama, @Minbongyi, @Mau_Cherry, @j9sshi @aniliaz @moreenke @junejungki @mz4jun @adriana902 @primemordent @tianaa @JackieOnTheRocks @vangsweetie637 @soara @Chellsee

Total participants: 26

26 poll participants 

23 bet participants

:warning:

More info:

Q1 & Q2 are fun poll questions. 

*No betting will be held on these 2 questions.

*Will be update periodically base on the new participants suggestion and ideas on the drama thread itself. 

*polls end when MG finds out about Ji Ah

Q3 is betting question.

*Betting only on 20th and 21st Dec for 2 days, tracks and update by @cecentre or @fans123

*As stated on question itself the kiss has to be on the lip.

*Result will be updated soon or after 1 day.

*Penalty shall be carry out the next day.

*Since the poll questions will continue after the bet ends, whomever wish to "hold" another bet, you may volunteer to do so by informing @Lmangla(the thread starter)

Betting Result dated 21st Dec

5 Winners:

Berou, USAfarmgirl, Polar15, supergal99 and aniliaz

18 Losers:

moreenke, j9sshi, soara, cecentre, fans123, dramu51ch0c10ve, ziarama, 2hansintertwined, mz4jun, vangsweetie937, Minbongyi, JackieOnTheRocks, WoozyPrincess, primemordent, stargazer187, junejungki, adriana902, tianaa.

**Penalty starts on 22nd Dec to 25th Dec

Thank you for participating:star:

Side note:

Betting game is mainly for fun purposes, we wish you would join in the fun and penalties lol. However its not an obligation, do not stress yourselves up. Enjoy :tongue:

• Like 2
  • Thanks 9

this week episode is very good. so many good moment for the 2 lead.

the three scene that i love the most is: the one were he findout he can touch human if he with AJ.
also the one were he work so hard cooking good dinner for those three people so AJ wont have to go.

last but not least that last scene were AJ the fake robOt say this is the right time to kiss/her kiss MK. even though it just press lip. it still good.

i hope next week MK will findout that the AJ robot that he fall for. is not a robot but a human. also i really hope he would not blame JA for making him think she a robots. she did give him sign that she not a robot but he just didnt notice.

• Like 8

Wah! This couple is moving fast!

I'll have to say:

Omo, I lost!She is human!

But I don't mind losing though:tongue: Do MG & JA have a couple name?If not, we should come up with one.While we're at it, we should come up with a name to call ourselves since we're fans of IANAR:DWhat do you say? Shall we do it?

• Like 4
  • LOL 4

OMG OMG FIRST OF ALL "I lost, Omo she is a human" and BB-8 DP is the punishment :)))

Second of all I'm not even upset or anything thank you @ writer I can't believe it happens so soon I'm so happy they finally kissed!!!! These last three episodes have been so great we get to have soooo many romantic moments I'm just very very happy :heart: :heart: Again congrats to first team lmao

3_zps6a39p12h.png

PS: Also I'm very impressed with this moment right here because MK first only came over and hold the umbrella over JA, then he glanced at her and moved the umbrella briefly so that it covered her more than it did for him. I just love the subtle thing that people do because they care awww :wub: Whether or not this is MK or Seungho doing (ofc he is a nice guy and he wouldn't want his partner get wet and cold), I thought this is super cute 

PS2 (sorry I'm annoying and keep on editting my post bc I can't double post): Why our happiness is so short lived it looks like he's gonna find out the next episode :((((((( I will just bask myself in the romance of the last four episodes to prepare for the angst to come :dissapointed_relieved:

• Like 9
  • Sad 2

7 hours ago, fans123 said:

@ziarama chingu here is the updated details.

Hide contents

Q3. 1st kiss?(accidental or not must be on the lip)

Penalty:

Winner - post a note/GIFs/pic saying "I won!!!! "omo she is not human!"" and change you dp to some pic of seung ho. 

Loser -  post a note/GIFs/pic saying "I lost! "omo she is human!" and change your dp to some pic of a robot from a sci-fi/anime show.

Duration -  for three days

Played during: Dec 2017

Players: @cecentre , @fans123, @Berou, @stargazer187, @2handsintertwined, @WoozyPrincess, @polar15, @USAFarmgirl, @dramu51ch0c10ve, @beyaruth, @supergal99, @ziarama, @Minbongyi, @Mau_Cherry, @j9sshi @aniliaz @moreenke @junejungki @mz4jun @adriana902 @primemordent @tianaa @JackieOnTheRocks @vangsweetie637 @soara @Chellsee

Total participants: 26

26 poll participants 

23 bet participants

:warning:

More info:

Q1 & Q2 are fun poll questions. 

*No betting will be held on these 2 questions.

*Will be update periodically base on the new participants suggestion and ideas on the drama thread itself. 

*polls end when MG finds out about Ji Ah

Q3 is betting question.

*Betting only on 20th and 21st Dec for 2 days, tracks and update by @cecentre or @fans123

*As stated on question itself the kiss has to be on the lip.

*Result will be updated soon or after 1 day.

*Penalty shall be carry out the next day.

*Since the poll questions will continue after the bet ends, whomever wish to "hold" another bet, you may volunteer to do so by informing @Lmangla(the thread starter)

Betting Result dated 21st Dec

5 Winners:

Berou, USAfarmgirl, Polar15, supergal99 and aniliaz

18 Losers:

moreenke, j9sshi, soara, cecentre, fans123, dramu51ch0c10ve, ziarama, 2hansintertwined, mz4jun, vangsweetie937, Minbongyi, JackieOnTheRocks, WoozyPrincess, primemordent, stargazer187, junejungki, adriana902, tianaa.

**Penalty starts on 22nd Dec to 25th Dec

Thank you for participating:star:

Side note:

Betting game is mainly for fun purposes, we wish you would join in the fun and penalties lol. However its not an obligation, do not stress yourselves up. Enjoy :tongue:

Omo!! I lost the bet :tongue:

• Like 3
  • LOL 4

11 hours ago, justlove said:

Hi everyone! This drama made me make an account on Soompi. The show is so wonderful, and I am enjoying every bit of it :wub:

Looking forward to discussing the show with all of you! :)

Not sure if these were posted yet, but the BTS of this week's episodes of these two are so cute :wub:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LMphrvN5qbM

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vWK6IVjyK0

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ftg8ncma3MA

They are so cute together. Gosh!! the kissing scene. My heart cant take it :love:

• Like 4
  • LOL 2

All I want for X'mas is THAT Umbrella & oh can I have Yoo Seungho as well?! (hey a girl can dream can't she:tongue:

WooHoo (clapping like a seal) Jiah made the first move YO:blink: although I'm afraid there'd be angst ahead with his company stuff and the whole betrayal thing with Jiah-Mingyu...:unsure: 

Riel please get lost, you don't deserve Mingyu:tongue: something about the actress who plays Riel tick me off LoL. 

• Like 1
  • LOL 5

1 hour ago, Latte_Anyday said:

All I want for X'mas is THAT Umbrella & oh can I have Yoo Seungho as well?! (hey a girl can dream can't she:tongue:

WooHoo (clapping like a seal) Jiah made the first move YO:blink: although I'm afraid there'd be angst ahead with his company stuff and the whole betrayal thing with Jiah-Mingyu...:unsure: 

Riel please get lost, you don't deserve Mingyu:tongue: something about the actress who plays Riel tick me off LoL. 

Can I have this cutie for X'mas? :heart::wub:

pUSgZAQ.jpg

Ok. Going back to catching up on episodes. I think she's distracting me with her endless cuteness :D :wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 2
  • LOL 6

Is it me or KMK is kind of jealous when JA and Dr. Hong is close to each other and when RI says they look good together like he’s always glancing and checking up on her. 

The two scientists Hoktai and Ssanip always talk about the swimming pool I’m wondering if there is going to be a significant later on like JA is going to fall of it KMK knowing she’s made with electronic. 

next week is going to be KMK turning point he’ll be crazy thinking he’s really a perverted psycho getting in love with a robot ahahaha I can’t wait x

• Like 6
  • LOL 3
  • Thanks 1

10 minutes ago, JackieOnTheRocks said:

Is it me or KMK is kind of jealous when JA and Dr. Hong is close to each other and when RI says they look good together like he’s always glancing and checking up on her. 

The two scientists Hoktai and Ssanip always talk about the swimming pool I’m wondering if there is going to be a significant later on like JA is going to fall of it KMK knowing she’s made with electronic. 

next week is going to be KMK turning point he’ll be crazy thinking he’s really a perverted psycho getting in love with a robot ahahaha I can’t wait x

Wish I knew what you were talking about. I think I'm just so far behind. Send me some of your strength! Please?:wub:

Edited by 2handsintertwined
  • Like 3
  • LOL 2