[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

This OST MV has the lyrics subbed in Chinese. 

My Way 

The waves at my feet are like chains tying my ankles

Every painful memory in my heart is vivid in my mind

Where should I go to attain the life that I desire

Everything that touches me are only wounds

Those nights spent thinking of you

Although painful, I cannot help it

The life that I chose, dont let it tie you down

Now I am leaving you soon

Every breath that I take is painful

The love hidden in my heart is erased just like this

If one day I can go back to the past

If by then you have not forgotten me

Those days that I spent with you are the happiest time in my life

The life that I chose is not anything else, it is only because of you

Now I only wish to be by your side forever

• Like 4
  • LOL 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

My Way 

Now that I understand the lyrics...it is such a sad song...poor KPJ

• Like 4

7 hours ago, Prettysup said:

My Way 

Wow! Amazing Chinese subs in an MV. The Chinese subbers are doing some great work here :) 

5 hours ago, azureblue7 said:

Now that I understand the lyrics...it is such a sad song...poor KPJ

Yes. Underneath his aloofness and non Chalant appearance, is actually a very painful, lonely soul. 

Edited by Ais1ing
Please do not quote images/videos
  • Like 4

9 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

Wow! Amazing Chinese subs in an MV. The Chinese subbers are doing some great work here :) 

Yes. Underneath his aloofness and non Chalant appearance, is actually a very painful, lonely soul. 

This is done by a Jang Hyuk fan, she subs some of his previous shows OSTs too eg BM and Voice.

• Like 5

MBC to stop broadcasting 50 episode dramas.

According to the broadcasting company officials on the 15th Nov, MBC drama station does not plan to broadcast any more 50 episode dramas.

MBC has been broadcasting 50-episode dramas mainly at 8:45 pm  and 10:00 pm on weekends. Until recently, it has produced 50 episodes including 'You Are Too Much"and "Bad thief good thief"

But after that, it plans to show 24 episodes and 36 episodes. The weekly special drama series, which will be held on Saturdays, including the presently broadcast 'Money flower', will be conducted mainly in 24 episodes From the subsequent weekly soap operas of 'Man in the Kitchen', which is aired every Sunday, it organizes 36 episodes.

This seems to reflect viewer preference. This is because the number of viewers who prefer drama is growing faster than the work with 50 long breaths. In addition, the weekdays drama, which was seldom as a 50-episode drama, was also difficult to see in the 50 episodes since the last "Monster" last September.

MBC has also changed the format of the weekend drama recently. Previously, it was broadcast once a week on Saturdays and Sundays, but 'Money flower' was broadcast twice on Saturdays, and the "Man in the Kitchen" was changed to a continuous broadcast on Sunday.

http://www.xportsnews.com/jenter/?ac=article_view&entry_id=914337&_REFERER=https%3A%2F%2Fwww.google.com.sg%2F

• Like 3
  • Thanks 2

The lyrics  is so sad. Totally describe the feeling's KPJ had for NMH. I think  KPJ and NMH will develop hard and harsh relationship.betrayal,dissapointment

I hope  the pd and writer  make a good ending for them even with many obstacles  and through  the hard time

• Like 5

Jang Hyuk ias Kang Pil Jo dead serious and coldly stares  most scenes in this drama.I like.  At the end of the scene,  do you think he was talking about himself.. or the chairman?

"Until he pokes... his eyes, cuts his own flesh, and throttles himself, don't give way to anything.. Ms Jung Mal Lan" - KPJ, Ep 2

DOiV2-yWAAI_oyY.jpg

ctto

• Like 4

"Speed Love Line" ... 'Money Flower' Park Se-young, Jang Seung-Jo fall into a trap of love

[Sports Chosun reporter ] 'Money flower' continues speedy popularity and popularity rating. Park Se-young and Jang Seung-jo fall in love.

MBC weekend special project 'Money flower' (written by Lee Myung-hee  director Kim Hee-won, production UFO production) revealed the phtots of the heroine Park Se-young (Na Mo-Hyun) and Jang Seung-Jo (Jang Boo-cheon) dating scene.

The atmosphere in the photos was romantic. Park Se-young and Jang Seung-jo enjoyed dating in a cozy cafe. They held hands and looked at each other with sweet eyes. It was the lover who fell in love.

Visual chemistry was also fantastic. Park Se - young showed a pure beauty and loveliness at the same time. Jang Seung-jo took off his suit and turned into a soft romantic.

'Money Flower' depicts the desire and love of the human group around the main character Kang Pil-joo (Jang Hyuk), who holds the power of the big business (ChungA group) in his bottom life.

Park Se - young , Kang Pil -joo 's first love Na Mo - Hyun dreams of fateful love,  and Jang Seung - jo have everything but have no love. Both of them become a sacrifice of desire for Kang Pil-joo.

'Money Flower' recorded a high audience rating (10.3%, 12.7%, nationwide, Nielsen Korea) at the first broadcast last week. It is going to continue the jackpot rating with speedy love line development.

According to the production crew, Park Se-young and Jang Seung-jo are caught in a love trap set by Jang Hyuk (Kang Pil-joo) in the 3rd episode to be broadcast on the 18th Nov. It is hell-like love that can not escape when one step is taken.

On the other hand, Jang Hyuk, Park Se-young, Jang Seung-jo, Lee Mi-sook, Lee Soon-jae and Han So-hee appear. Every Saturday from 8:45 pm 2 episodes will be aired continuously.

2017111601001416100101191.jpg

http://sports.chosun.com/news/utype.htm?id=201711160100141610010119&ServiceDate=20171116

• Like 3

MBC is right- 50 episodes dramas too long. Last drama I like was Monster, also a revenge one. So many twists and turns. The main actor & villains are good. Can watch this. 16 episodes can sometimes be too short, ending very rush.

Wow very interested to see the romance of JBC and NMH - will JBC really fall for her or just following orders? 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, Gerry58 said:

MBC is right- 50 episodes dramas too long. Last drama I like was Monster, also a revenge one. So many twists and turns. The main actor & villains are good. Can watch this. 16 episodes can sometimes be too short, ending very rush.

Wow very interested to see the romance of JBC and NMH - will JBC really fall for her or just following orders? 

I think JBC just following the flow. Didn't from the preview the'll separate later. I think once he got what he want.

• Like 3

On 15/11/2017 at 7:28 PM, jongski said:

Jang Hyuk ias Kang Pil Jo dead serious and coldly stares  most scenes in this drama.I like.  At the end of the scene,  do you think he was talking about himself.. or the chairman?

"Until he pokes... his eyes, cuts his own flesh, and throttles himself, don't give way to anything.. Ms Jung Mal Lan" - KPJ, Ep 2

ctto

Yes, I wonder too. 

Is he referring to the old man ? 

Edited by Berou
please don't quote pics , thanks :)
  • Like 2

3 hours ago, yoeda said:

I think JBC just following the flow. Didn't from the preview the'll separate later. I think once he got what he want.

Ya I hope they separate after she found out about the other woman and not stay in unhappy marriage cos of her child 

fan art- Seyoung 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Yah but he may be referring to himself too, coz he had to hug the enemy now  in order to achieve greater things. 

Oh ya u could be right.

The kid and teenage KPJ actually look quite alike! The teenage KPJ was the one that acted in BM right? He look so much younger here.

• Like 4