[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

2 hours ago, zinaa said:

Oh no the butler in the house ... wow they looks like each other a little bit... maybe he was the one who try to kill KPJ’S mothe and brother

Hmm yeah the butler may be the man under the mask on the boat that day who tried to kill KPJ and his brother... He may be acting under the instructions of MR or grandpa, or another secret mastermind ??? Hmmm.......

• Like 6

2 minutes ago, Gerry58 said:

@Prettysup- the butler and 2nd uncle are also suspects. The uncle keep track of KPJ so he might also do that with his own brother- finding out he has 2 sons to inherit 

Yes he was keeping track of him, otherwise how would he know that KPJ has been busy watching migratory birds! Lol 

i love this scene too.

the moment he said to the reporter that if he is merely saying, it can’t get into his head (that’s why he deserves a beating).

• Like 6

@Prettysup You are right Jang  Nara's drama is in different time slot !!! :wacko:

Just finished 2nd episode and things are little bit clearer this time. So KPJ's plan is to not to reveal real identity of JBC to NMH. According to him once NMH falls in love with JBC, only then they should reveal his family background and then she'll forgive him, is so cliched and stupid if you ask me.

One thing I don't understand is why did Jang family send KPJ to the jail at the first place. They could've just used their money to save both KPJ and JBC. Thoroughly ignoring the councidence of KPJ being wronged at teenage by his birth family and being rescued by same woman whom he is using as pawn now.

I'm wondered with the amount of trust Jang family put on KPJ. I mean they send him to the jail on the false ground so they must know he may have feeling of vengeance in his heart. He is certainly beneficial for their corporation but why do they don't try to put a leash on his overreach. 

Maybe grandpa doesn't trust him much. A lot of things got revealed on first two episodes so I wonder how next 22 episodes are going to unfold. 

Why would writer reveal the identity of the real culprit so soon.? It looks like KPJ is after JMR but I wonder why JMR and Jang family didn't do proper background research of KPJ before trusting him so much. 

• Like 7

1 hour ago, fiesty8001 said:

@Prettysup You are right Jang  Nara's drama is in different time slot !!! :wacko:

Just finished 2nd episode and things are little bit clearer this time. So KPJ's plan is to not to reveal real identity of JBC to NMH. According to him once NMH falls in love with JBC, only then they should reveal his family background and then she'll forgive him, is so cliched and stupid if you ask me.

One thing I don't understand is why did Jang family send KPJ to the jail at the first place. They could've just used their money to save both KPJ and JBC. Thoroughly ignoring the councidence of KPJ being wronged at teenage by his birth family and being rescued by same woman whom he is using as pawn now.

I'm wondered with the amount of trust Jang family put on KPJ. I mean they send him to the jail on the false ground so they must know he may have feeling of vengeance in his heart. He is certainly beneficial for their corporation but why do they don't try to put a leash on his overreach. 

Maybe grandpa doesn't trust him much. A lot of things got revealed on first two episodes so I wonder how next 22 episodes are going to unfold. 

Why would writer reveal the identity of the real culprit so soon.? It looks like KPJ is after JMR but I wonder why JMR and Jang family didn't do proper background research of KPJ before trusting him so much. 

Think the stabbing is a crime so someone has to go jail. They were in police station so cannot bribe the police. Also they think he is poor so make him the scapegoat. 

Bet they check on him but he is using another name so they can't find anything. Remember the uncle is keeping tabs on KPJ? So I don't think they trust him totally 

Sy's fashion 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

I wonder will Jang Kook Hwan live to celebrate his 100th birthday on the CheongA Tower? Or will KPJ plot to kill him before then ?

You think KPJ will kill his grandfather?  He looks kind of sincere to me when he said he'll build a CheongA Tower in celebration of his 100th birthday.  Don't think he'll want to kill his grandfather.  His purpose is revenge against JMR.  But I wonder how he'll plan his revenge.  What did he plan to do to JMR?  From what i gather from the last scene of ep2, he may be plotting to get JMR to fall in love with him, thereby stripping her not only of her power, but emotionally as well... ahhh, I can't wait to see how this is going to develop.

• Like 2

1 minute ago, quockhanh45 said:

Am the only one who think Jang Hyuk have better chemistry with Lee Mi Sook?

No you're not the only one... I love to see them on screen, esp the last scene, i didn't expect that... it'll be fun to see what this will lead to....

• Like 3

36 minutes ago, AgnesO said:

You think KPJ will kill his grandfather?  He looks kind of sincere to me when he said he'll build a CheongA Tower in celebration of his 100th birthday.  Don't think he'll want to kill his grandfather.  His purpose is revenge against JMR.  But I wonder how he'll plan his revenge.  What did he plan to do to JMR?  From what i gather from the last scene of ep2, he may be plotting to get JMR to fall in love with him, thereby stripping her not only of her power, but emotionally as well... ahhh, I can't wait to see how this is going to develop.

Yah I think his plot is to kill everyone in the Jang family haha... but maybe not.. the plan for Lee Mi Sook to fall in love with him sounds plausible but he is same age as her son !

38 minutes ago, quockhanh45 said:

Am the only one who think Jang Hyuk have better chemistry with Lee Mi Sook?

Lee Mi Sook is certainly stealing the show with her strong screen presence. Looking forward to see more scenes of her with Jang Hyuk ! 

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Yah I think his plot is to kill everyone in the Jang family haha... but maybe not.. the plan for Lee Mi Sook to fall in love with him sounds plausible but he is same age as her son !

Lee Mi Sook is certainly stealing the show with her strong screen presence. Looking forward to see more scenes of her with Jang Hyuk ! 

In the series, she is suppose to be of the same age /era as KPJ mother isn't? 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Prettysup said:

Woo, that's a big ambition haha....  well, maybe not so much as falling in love with him, but certainly not a life without him.  

• Like 2

But I don't get this thing in the revange dramas that why do the protagonists have to design such elaborate plans for their targets.

I mean Kang Pil Joo can just secretly take JMR and her good for nothing son on the bank of river and can repeatedly dunk their heads in the water with help of his bespectacled friend.

• Like 2