[Drama 2017-2018] Money Flower 돈 꽃

Go Seung Ji

I’ve just watched episode 3 only. I felt so sorry for KPJ throughout the episode. He looked so heart broken whenever NMH was with JBC. When JBC told him he is going to sleep with NMH tonight, KPJ got onto the car and that change in his facial expression, you can see him turning red. Red with anger or jealousy. I don’t know how to do GIF, u guys should have caught it.

JH is an amazing actor!

• Like 7

41 minutes ago, azureblue7 said:

I think she thought that he was desperate for money  and was just a wayward her son brought back. That's why she said, u can stab and take what u want . She wanted to win him over so that he could help his son since he helped JBC twice already  (escaped from kidnap and some gangsters).  But little did she know that KPJ had something else in mind (helping  JBC rise to the top and taking away everything from him)..she is digging her own grave

Oh ok, so maybe she thought he was just a petty thief.

• Like 2

9 hours ago, kohnlee said:

I really think 8.45pm is slightly early and maybe that’s why slightly lower for the 1st episode. But whatever the ratings, I’m watching this! 

Well I guess it's coz KBS has this super high rating drama My Golden Life (30+ %) from 8pm ~ dunno what time, so its back end clashes with the 8:45 pm episode some bit. Anyway that 8pm weekend time slot of KBS has always enjoyed high ratings (20+ to 30+ %).

But I dont understand,  if you dont watch ep 3, how do u understand ep 4 ?

• Like 1
  • Confused 1
  • LOL 3

20 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Well I guess it's coz KBS has this super high rating drama My Golden Life (30+ %) from 8pm ~ dunno what time, so its back end clashes with the 8:45 pm episode some bit. Anyway that 8pm weekend time slot of KBS has always enjoyed high ratings (20+ to 30+ %).

Oh I see. Don’t know the other drama.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

I’ve just watched episode 3 only. I felt so sorry for KPJ throughout the episode. He looked so heart broken whenever NMH was with JBC. When JBC told him he is going to sleep with NMH tonight, KPJ got onto the car and that change in his facial expression, you can see him turning red. Red with anger or jealousy. I don’t know how to do GIF, u guys should have caught it.

JH is an amazing actor!

I also noticed his face turning red. Very good acting 

@Prettysup- thanks for the bts. Seyoung very cute, always carry lots of heat pack, very nice of her to take care of her co-star. 

• Like 2

1 hour ago, kohnlee said:

JH is an amazing actor!

I am amazed by the change of his expression in that scene too. It's like he's trying extremely hard to repress his feeling or he's suffocated. 

Spoiler

anigif1.gif

• Like 8

Wah And thanks! Yes, this is the clip. Amazing isn’t!

2 hours ago, Prettysup said:

But I dont understand,  if you dont watch ep 3, how do u understand ep 4 ?

Haha yes, this is not like some Taiwan soap opera where the plot doesn’t develop even after a few episodes. This is moving fast. I have not watch episode 4. The cliffhanger from episode 3 got me! How did NMH know that KPJ is KPJ.

• Like 2

On 19/11/2017 at 4:21 PM, kohnlee said:

JH is an amazing actor!

Yes, I noted that too @kohnlee..That was an amazing acting by Jang Hyuk..

KPJ - when he is with NMY or sees her though he tries not be swayed, but his own self is his worst enemy. I just hope it will not be a tragic ending for him...

That underwater scene of Park Seyoung was impressive! How can she hold her breath for that long? I know it was edited...but, sitting at the bottom of the pool? I wonder how many times she has to go in and out from there too. JH and PSJ probably feel sorry watching her while they’re both in the dry and dressed in suits. Well done Seyoung- ie!

• Like 5

I was reading the comments on another website. There is this theory that the person who handed NMH the pack wasn’t KPJ but JBC ex lover. KPJ just happened to be there. Well, we will find out more as the story progress. 

Episode 4 started off creepily — reminded me of Voice! 

• Like 4

Watched the subs today.  Another 2 awesome episodes!  Really feel bad for KPJ.  Its painful to watch him struggling between love and revenge.  The scene when JBC told NMY that he needs to tie himself up to stop himself from watching the worldcup due to his bar exams, and NMY watching the match with him to catch up what he has lost... how I wished KPJ can have that happiness himself.  

Its ironic that JBC keeps saying he's expert in relationship, but in actual fact, its KPJ who helps him to win NMY. 

Its kind of weird watching the romance happening between the 2nd male lead and female lead, with the male lead in the background.  I wanted to see romance between the male and female lead.  Hope it'll not be too late for NMY to realize its KPJ that she's in love all along.

• Like 7

I think it is the good opportunity for KPJ to stop the marriage plan when the receptionist is pregnant.  I think he can find another way to take revenge by not hurting NMH and himself.  KPJ can be like " Executive Jung, I have come up with a better plan...."   But if he still tries to push the marriage plan to succeed, I don't know what to say unless he also doesn't know about the pregnancy. 

• Like 3

7 minutes ago, nyk said:

I think it is the good opportunity for KPJ to stop the marriage plan when the receptionist is pregnant.  I think he can find another way to take revenge by not hurting NMH and himself.  KPJ can be like " Executive Jung, I have come up with a better plan...."   But if he still tries to push the marriage plan to succeed, I don't know what to say unless he also doesn't know about the pregnancy. 

Don’t think he will change his plan becoz of a pregnancy.

• Like 3

During recap, teenage KPJ read the letter his mom left for him. It says he is Eun Chuen. Who is Eun Chuen? Is it JEC? The Cousin of JBC? 

Or is that his mom way of telling him that he is the eldest grandson? 

Goodness, it’s like KPJ is wooing NMH but in JBC’s body. The way KPJ looked away when he saw JBC kissed NMH outside the cafe - I feel so so so sorry for him :( 

How is he going to suppress his feelings when they are going to stay in the same house??? And this man acts with his eyes!

And the last scene was speechless! We need episode 5. 

• Like 5

43 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Oh in ep4, didn’t grandpa want to promote JYC and chase JBC out from his office? What happens after that? Did I miss something ? 

I get confused with their ranks/positions within the company. JYC is promoted as grandpa's order. When Executive Jung came to talk with granpa and collapsed , she can't do anything with the promotion. but  I think JBC is still in his current position but just has to move to another office room ?

JYC has become a boss of KPJ but i think it is no problem for KPJ since he has known JYC's secret. 

28 minutes ago, Prettysup said:

Don’t think he will change his plan becoz of a pregnancy.

That's so bad. I lost hope for shipping KPJ and NMH. My only hope now is a happy ending for KPJ even he will not end up with NMH. 

• Like 4

4 minutes ago, kohnlee said:

During recap, teenage KPJ read the letter his mom left for him. It says he is Eun Chuen. Who is Eun Chuen? Is it JEC? The Cousin of JBC? 

Or is that his mom way of telling him that he is the eldest grandson? 

I think KPJ's real name is Eun Chuen. But he wanted to hide his identity so he changes his name to be KPJ. 

• Like 2

Hello  everyone. So happy read a lot of reactions for money flower. Same with u guys i feel empathy  for KPJ. He hide his feelings for NMH and play with  his own 'game of love ' to get his desire. In other side, i feel pity for NMH. She will have mother in law like JML who is greedy,ambitious and cold hearted person. Unfortunately JML knows that KPJ loves NMH. I don't  know how the writer and PD  will make KPJ together  with NMH after what he did to NMH. maybe  after he sacrifice everything  for NMH and forget cheong ah.or they get better ending for them. Sometimes  i dont want  NMH suffered because what everybody  did to her was unbelievable 

• Like 7