[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

More BTS of Harumatsu Bokura

0065ZToFgy1fwurdqpi9aj31120kuwig.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwuri0oc46j31120kujum.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fwuri3x3dfj31120ku415.jpg

Credit: 是蓝莓酱哦

Prince of Legend ended on Wednesday. Episode 5 got 1,0 in ratings. The low ratings might be because it was aired 75 minutes later than usual.

*2.6__*1.9__*2.8__*1.9__*1.0_______[Average: 2.04]

Anikoma ratings:

*2,4__*2,7__*2,5__*3,1__*3,4 [Average: 2,82]

Is it weird of me to feel sorry for Ryota and the cast that POL isn't that successful at the same that I wouldn't have liked the idea of it surpassing Anikoma?

• Like 1

I'm looking for someone who knows Japanese well.

In photobook, Tao didn't write any poems, but she wrote about her 10 year career, maybe her life and her love.

Honestly, setokaonii can't translate it since she's very busy.

My other friend is busy too and we have to wait until December or next year to understand it.

I can't wait to read it :cry:

@Transition  

My Little Monster is out on DVD/Bluray. Chinese subtitles should be out later tonight. As for English subtitles it may take about a month. 

Wow C-sub will be out so fast. 

• Like 1

@Dramanoona  Yes, the actor who plays Aya does resemble the character. Hopefully they will include the scenes with Aya and Mitsuki at the festival and the roof top.

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the correction! I thought the amount of episodes for POL was going to be the same as Anikoma. The Chinese subbers are really fast. Regarding Tao's photobook, I'll be patient and wait for the translations. 

@liemmeciau  I don't know about the movie but in the manga for Harumatsu Bokura there hasn't been any kissing scenes (on the lips) so far and I'm on chapter 35. 

Thank you for the information about POL! It was longer than I expected but is each episode about 20 minutes (like in Anikoma)?

• Like 1

I just saw on tutiyataopei's IG story that she suspects that Tao might be working with Sato Kanta, a member from Gekidan EXILE, because both of them seem to be filming something on a mountain location. If this is true then she sure has "fate" with LDH artists. 

• Like 1

@Transition I hope there is no kiss scene at Haru Matsu Bokura. yes every episode Prince of Legend is around 20-22 minutes.

Thank you for sharing some screen-captures of My Little Monster. Really beautiful Tao :) I don't know where I can watch it.

Tao will get closer to the LDH artist. I can't wait for the new project of them.

@ryotatao9495 Could I see it? I'm studying Japanese. maybe I can understand some even a little :)

• Like 1

@liemmeciau  I haven't been able to find a streaming link to My Little Monster either. Based on the screen-captures it seems like Yuki's fanclub has uploaded it somewhere.

New still from Harumatsu Bokura

During the new event for Lotte Yukimi, Tao said she has tried a lot of new challenges this year such as participating in a stage-play and acting in an all-girls drama so she has been having a great year. Her goal for next year is to be able to graduate. It is her sixth year in university so not only is she worried but her teachers as well. 

006LYCQDgy1fwx45v67f9j30jg0cyabz.jpg

• Like 1

@Transition I will wait for the sub english My Little Monster Movie.

I also hope for the best for education, career and everything for Tao :)

Thank you for sharing about GENERATIONS at MGA2018. Didn't GENE get an award there? They look charming. I also saw Fukushi Sota uploading his photo with GENE in his Instagram.

Thank you for sharing song of TAO TAK. I have heard Anniversay, honestly I like it.

Today GENE is on vacation in Hokkaido.

https://www.instagram.com/p/Bp563e3nDOt/?utm_source=ig_share_sheet&igshid=1gj4rcpt8wcb8

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

@liemmeciau  I'm not sure if Gene got an award at Genie Music Awards. I just saw snippets of the show.

Thank you for sharing Sota's IG post! Hehe. It is another co-star of Tao's that he has met this year. 

Thank you for sharing the picture of Gene in Hokkaido too. It seems to be cold now in Japan.

Regarding My Little Monster, it is out with English subtitles now.

http://kissasian.sh/Drama/My-Little-Monster

• Like 1

@Transition Thank you for sharing English sub My Little Monster Movie. I am so happy. I will look for the movie download link.

I saw a photo GENE bringing an award. I think they have one. Hehe.

I just found out if Sota was one of Tao's co-stars. If it's not mistaken, they play in Omukae Desu. Tao is very talented. She has acted in many films and dramas. Then she also try to sing. I am very proud of her.

I think in Japan it has entered a winter season.

• Like 2

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing the clip! Ryota was so happy when they called him Onii. I'm glad that the fans still call him that. Ryuto is so funny choosing Tsuchiya Tako's picture as avatar. 

@liemmeciau  Oh, that's nice that Gene got an award :)

Yes, Tao and Sota acted together in Omukae Death. I think that drama was quite good especially the first few episodes. In the middle Tao didn't appear much because she was filming P&JK at the same time. 

• Like 1

@liemmeciau  Thank you for sharing the pictures of Tao, Takumi and Yuta! I agree with you that her style looks good. I quite like the trio although I haven't watched them in motion yet. They seem quite close or at least close enough for her to call them by their first names (Takumi-kun and Yuta-kun). With Chiba Yudai, Takeru and Kame she was more ...careful? Probably because they are her seniors. 

Tao in Omukae Death is a bit different from her roles in movies. She is more tough here. If you liked her in P&JK, I think you would like her more in this drama :)