[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@liemmeciau Yes, it seems like Ryota will be playing a bad student here.

I don't think it is a romance or light-hearted drama either. Like you said probably a scary drama.

Here's the synopsis:

Ibuki Hiiragi (Masaki Suda) works as an art teacher. He began teaching at his current high school two years ago. He is the homeroom teacher of 3rd Grade A Class. 10 days before graduation day, Ibuki Hiiragi stands in front of his 29 students, including Sakura Kayano (Mei Nagano), and tells them "From now on, you are hostages."

Ryota's IG post 181201:

Starting from now I already think it is very scary. If everyone can have the feeling of being a hostage while watching this every Sunday together with me then I'll be very happy...

New Sunday drama "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages".

#3A#3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages

Hehe. Both Ryota and Masaki have worked with Tao before. So they already have something they can talk about :P.

@Transition Thank you for sharing the synopsis of Ryota's new drama, Haru Matsu Bokura Promotion and Tao in Paris.

Does that mean Ryota isn't the main player in this drama? This was Ryota's first scary drama. I once watched a scary movie starring Tao on Youtube but I forgot the title. The film tells Tao as a dead girl.

Yes Ryota and Masaki It's possible to talk a lot about Tao, I think hehe.

Aren't there many players who have not been announced in the 3A drama? If so, I hope there is a Tao there too.

Eventhough I don't understand the meaning of Video, I'm happy to see it. When Tao opened the white cloth, does that mean the time Tao ran? 2 minutes 14 seconds doesn't make it very fast? Tao is great :)

Tao is very beautiful when in Paris, I like to see her wear a skirt. And like the style of dress. Can you give me a clue what the Tao said when in Paris? I mean the point is because I'm very curious hehe. Thank you.

• Like 1

@liemmeciau Yes, Ryota isn't the lead in the new drama but one of the students. The rest of them will be revealed tomorrow. If the news earlier about Harumatsu Bokura being Tao's last student-role then the chance is slim that she will be in this one. Guys, this makes me also realize that the chance of RyoTao collaborating for the second time is very slim. All of Ryota's roles so far except Tokyo Coin Laundry are student-roles. So if Tao won't be acting in such roles anymore then doesn't that mean they won't be cast as the leads together?

A movie with Tao as a dead girl? Is it Seki Seki Ren Ren? The one where's she is wandering around as a ghost in school uniform after she had commited suicide? 

I think 2 minutes and 14 seconds are the time that her team got for the relay run. It is fast indeed. 

Unfortunately, I didn't understand much of what Tao said either in the clip of her in Paris. 

15 hours ago, Transition said:

New upcoming January drama with Ryota called "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages". He will be playing a student called Kai Hayato. The leads are Suda Masaki and Nagano Mei.

Hehe. Out of curiousity I went to Ryota's IG to see if he is following Mei but he hasn't. Not yet at least :P.

Na...

I just wanna repeat thing I said several times before although I know you guys don't agree with me much. :innocent:

But I think it's necessary, especially when our thread is getting a lot of views 

I  think we shouldn't notice too much if Ryota follows females or not. 

It's normal if he follows females. It's work, they're partners. It will be impolite if he doesn't follow, right?

We should use words carefully, do not use "grateful" or "Happy" if Ryota doesn't follow someone.

Thank you. :innocent:

• Like 1

@Transition I am so sad to know about Harumatsu Bokura being Tao's last student-role :( Maybe in the next project role Tao will become an adult girl. Tao has played adult girl roles like in Orange and The Little Monster (that's all I know). Whatever it is I hope she is always successful with her career. Especially education.

In the new drama, Ryota uses earrings. Are those fake earrings?

Of course, i think the tittle is Seki Seki Ren Ren. Thank you :)

Really really fast run. So proud of Tao.

It is okay. Thank you.

@ryotatao9495 I understand. I am really, really sorry. Thank you for advising. I am very grateful.

I will always support Tao and Ryota. With anyone who will become their partner in a project. That means they have developed. They are great because they have played with many actors and artists :)

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for the reminder! As for my thought on this I have also written it before but out of respect to you and to keep this place clean from unnecessary arguments I'll refrain from doing that in the future. 

@liemmeciau I personally don't have anything against Tao playing student-roles but I guess when an actor/actress is nearing mid 20s they would like to have other challenges.

I think those are fake earrings (probably clip-ons). I have heard from other fans that Ryota has said he doesn't want to get his ears pierced. 

Sorry for making you have to apologize. I was the one who started the conversation about who he followed. So if anyone need to apologize it should be me.

@Dramanoona @setokaonii Thank you for your kind words and for understanding me. Sorry for making you have to explain and apologize on the behalf of me. 

Harumatsu Bokuta updates

006ufsGRgy1fxs8jzcdm2j311y1kwk0g.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fxs8jzvmcjj30u00k040l.jpg

The guys' thoughts about Tao (on page 2-4 of this IG post).

Isomura Hayato described Tao as really pure like an angel. He said that he has heard people compliment her that she is like Buddha and goddess before. He thinks it is amazing that she has received such comments from whoever he asks.

Sugino Yosuke says she is like the sun. Kitamura Takumi and Haruna Kei (the producer) say she is earnest, straight-forward and real. 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Yes, it is nice seeing Tao getting compliments from her co-stars. 

Latest episode of Genekou. The guys had to take the challenge to see how many sit-ups they could do within 30 seconds. Ryota managed to do 32. That's quite good. Reo/Hayato said he is ー生懸命な王子 (i ssyo ke nn me i ouji) a prince who is putting the utmost effort. 

ー生懸命 is something that the producer of Harumatsu Bokura used to describe Tao above. 

Other challenges in this episode of Genekou

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4312898031467425

Credit: -雪奈yukina-

Tao did this challenge last year too. She managed to do 30 situps within 30 seconds. The average for girls between 21-24 years old are 21 situps. 

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av37009351.html

I'm glad that everyone here realized "the problem" and agree with my thoughts.

Thank you.

I agree with @setokaonii

Even Ryota and many artists in J-biz, LDH artists said Tao is a good girl, very kind,...some people still bash Tao, say she isn't a good girl like artists said although those people haven't met Tao at least once.

They think they understand Tao more than Tao's co-workers and close friends?

We won't give up RyoTao like they won't give up their couples. We will ship them until each other announce about each other's lover.

I talk too much haha. Should stop here!

Edited

• Like 2

@setokaonii

Don't worry about that.

I notice Gene members often delete their photos on IG.

They deleted many photos with brothers in Gene and LDH. But they're still best friends, brothers.

Ryota deleted many pics about Anikoma, Tao, Gene, himself...

So,

It doesn't mean Ryota and Tao have problems.

Like previous months, Ryota deleted some pics about Anikoma, Tao, Chiba, Tachibana's father but Ryota still mentioned he met Tao and Chiba, likedlearn from Tao to act, liked Tao's posts, still love Anikoma.

I just think Ryota want to keep Anikoma in his heart, protect everything. 

@ryotatao9495 Well said indeed. As for how Tao is, like you said people who have met and worked with her know her best. Even if the haters come with arguments like it is because they have to say good things about their co-stars then what about those who aren't her co-stars? Arimura Kasumi hasn't collaborated with her in movies or dramas but have met her through other occasions and she has said that Tao is a good girl and very pure. If dozens of artists, both guys and girls say so then I think it is credible.

@setokaonii I haven't noticed that Ryota has been deleting his old posts on IG. I also wonder why. It isn't like he had many posts to begin with. Tao has far more than him, as well as other artists. I think it is a pity too. Those are all memories. If the other Gene members are doing that too, perhaps it is some policy that LDH has?

Hm, of what Tao wrote in her latest IG posts it seems like she is filming something new now. I have noticed everytime she says "Setoka's/Mitsuki's etc. world" or "new world" then she is working with a new production. You guys said you suspected she was filming something before as well. So could it be two movies that haven't been announced yet?

Tao wore a basketball-shirt above her dress today to match the theme of the movie. The director Hirakawa Yuichiro said this is his first time directing a movie adapted from a shoujo manga (his earlier works are period or more serious-themed productions) so before Harumatsu Bokura he deliberately watched all of Tao's school-themed productions. He said this movie is like a combination of all of them. 

I like Tao's hair here. It is simple but she looks beautiful with it. As for the outfit, although it may look a bit weird but I like how she is always so thoughtful when she chooses the outfits for the stage-greetings of her movies.

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtonb7dj30k00gb77x.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtnzk5oj30j40crac4.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fxtvtos4wlj30sg0iz79f.jpg

Credit: 彡与胡说

Director 三木康一郎 Koichiro Miki's new romance movie is searching for extras. The title isn't revealed yet but the female lead is an Asadora actress. It seems like there are some people on Twitter/weibo that are suspecting that the female lead might be Tao. I hope it is true. This director has worked with a few LDH artists before such as Shirahama Alan from Generations (10 Manbun no 1), Suzuki Nobuyuki from Gekidan EXILE (Revenge Girl) and Iwata Takanori from JSB (Evergreen Love). So the chance is high that he might be using a LDH artist for this movie too. Ryota perhaps? ^_^

0065ZToFgy1fxthw6e8n6j30w01kwagl.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fxthw8btvfj30w01kw45k.jpg

0065ZToFgy1fxthw952cmj30jq0ggtbg.jpg

Credit to 是蓝莓酱哦  for the screen-captures. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4313136276074433