[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

From Person magazine volume 75

Things you like: Things related to life and to human. 

Things you dislike: Clean, wash, tidy things and other chores. The word "adult" and people taking advantage of the power of this word.

Girls: I really think being a girl isn't easy. Having to get up early everyday to put on make-up and also keep looking pretty. But I really like girls who cherish the way girls should look. 

a805e776gy1fx1q8igc2fj22c0340hdt.jpg

a805e776gy1fx1qc8rjraj23402c07wm.jpg

a805e776gy1fx1q8ky7eqj22c03404n2.jpg

Credit: -雪奈yukina-   

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4304431631429249#&gid=1&pid=5

Tao's latest IG post. If I understood her right. She mentioned here that she went out to eat with Anna. It is nice that she is still keeping in contact with the girls. 

Sorry everyone, I was busy since I moved to another city for my job and I had allergies. 

@liemmeciau I will send you the content of Tao's photobook. Hope you can translate it. 

@Transition Ryota is sexy in newest magazine. Especially his arm, his muscles haha

Ryota said:

I really think being a girl isn't easy. Having to get up early everyday to put on make-up and also keep looking pretty. But I really like girls who cherish the way girls should look. 

I remember on previous page, in a recent show,with Kasumk and Toda, Tao said she often takes 2 hour to do her makeup before going out.

Both Ryota and Tao meant "girl's makeup takes a lot of time".

The way Ryota said it, I wonder that he really saw a girl got up early to do her makeup.

Since he suddenly talk about it 

We can see how Ryota loves Anikoma and Onii. He still remembers it, can't forget haha.

He is always happy to see something related to Anikoma. 

Remember @setokaonii posted before that On mobile blog, Ryota wrote that he received Ehime Mikan (mandarin orange). It reminded him of 'Setoka' and 'Haruka', both are citrus fruits names.
Their surname - Tachibana, in Kanji is the same as orange.

At MGA, a fan called Ryota but she called "Ge ge" so Ryota didn't realize. The fan called about 4 times and Ryota realized that Chinese fan was calling him "Gege" (means "Onii"). He waved to that fan.

• Thanks 1

Tao is nominated for "Best Actress" at the 43rd Hochi Film Award. She is nominated for The 8-year Engagement, My Little Monster and Kasane. There are a total of 14 nominees, the others being, Yoshinaga Sayuri, Shinohara Ryoko, Yoshida Yu, Sakura Ando, Nagasawa Masami, Arimura Kasumi, Hirose Suzu, Kadowaki Mugi etc. Congratulations to Tao and the other nominees! She has a few friends here who she will be meeting in that evening, Kasumi, Suzu, Maika (she is nominated for Best Newcomer) and also Yoshitaka Yuriko (nominee for Best Supporting Actress). That's nice! :) The ceremony will be held in December. Since there are so many veterans that are nominated I think it will be hard for Tao to get the award but being nominated is a recognition already. But we never know, I personally think the award should be given to the one with the best portrayal of the character(s) and not based on age and experience. That's hopefully what the judges will think too. Tao did very well in both The 8-year Engagement and Kasane (she didn't have as much to do in My Little Monster). So I'll be holding my thumbs for her. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4305085141620054

@ryotatao9495 It's okay. I understand that it takes time to get used to a new environment. I hope you are doing good in the new city.

Regarding the things Ryota said about girls and make-up. I also thought like you that perhaps he has seen how Tao usually do in the morning that's why he said so. Because like Kasumi and Erika they didn't need that much time. Neither do I. 

I like how happy Ryota is whenever Tao or Anikoma is mentioned. I also like when he mentions them himself.

Thank you for posting their new IG posts. Both of them look good in black and white clothes. 

l@Transition 

I rarely do my makeup haha, most of time is without make-up. I don't have much experience about it. 

I don't like makeup and hate to do it.

And if I do, it's so simple, I don't take a lot of time to do it.

Just use lipstick and BB cream or CC cream. Enough haha... 

Most of girls take more than 2 hours to do their makeup.

Ryota doesn't have any sisters, so it could be his girlfriend who gets up early everyday to do make-up.

Remember in photobook Ryota said the happiest thing is he wakes up and can see his lover's face.

And now he said girl has to get up early everyday to do her make-up.

It's sense, right?

It really makes sense, right? 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Hehe. I'm quite lazy when it comes to make-up too. As for Tao, I think she takes a lot of time due to her routine of doing exercises/jogging (20 minutes) in the morning too, except for the make-up. Yes, everything that Ryota has mentioned lately seems to have a connection ^_^.

I agree. Tao tends to look especially pretty for the JRA events. 

Tao says red is one of her favorite colors. This is Ryota's favorite color too. Tao deliberately chose red even though previously the candidate colors were white and dark blue. She said it through an Instagram post. Tao looks beautiful wearing this red dress. I'm sure Ryota will also like to see it but he doesn't like Tao's post yet.

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing Tao' s IG post! There comes another similarity between RyoTao. She looks good in red. She also mentioned that she is having a new challenge but that she can't reveal what it is until the official announcement is out. I wonder when the news will be out. I'm curious of what this project is. 

TAOTAK's song Anniversary will be the themesong for Harumatsu Bokura. 

Short version of the MV posted by @setokaonii

@ryotatao9495 Yes, it is perhaps best to not discuss more about this. I have edited my previous post to avoid unnecessary problems. Hopefully, Gene can go on Kouhaku in the future. 

Back to TAOTAK. One of the best things with this duo is that people other than fans get to see another side of Tao's. On baidu and weibo people have praised her that she sings quite well and that she is multi-talented. And ask jokingly if it is something that she can't do? ^_^

@Transition I haven't heard this song or watched TAOTAK MV.

I don't have enough time to breathe.

I'm glad that Tao did well.

I just remember in an article where Tao talked abt her sister brother, the article mentioned Tao has 3 drama this year, and 2 dramas Tao got main roles.

But we just know Cheer Dance (main) and Downtown Rocket (not main).

Just 2 dramas?

What else? 

Tao has another movie for next year, as a guest or supporting role with seniors.

I wonder if she really has another drama for this year? 

Is it the project Tao mentioned a little inside previous posts, and she couldn't reveal what it is?