[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the information of Ryota and Tao liking the same flower, vintage and also guitar. Except for these things there are also piano, food, alcohol, shrines, omamoris, sky, books and music. They really have a lot of things in common. 

New trailer of Harumatsu Bokura

New poster posted by the official IG account of the movie. 

Aw. There were barely any scenes of Mitsuki with Aya in this trailer. The themesong has still not be announced. Wonder who will be singing it? 

Ryota at a Chinese event for Ginger. He looks really handsome here with this hairstyle and suit.

He has for about an hour ago liked Tao's four latest posts about Kasane and also Anna's post about her encountering Tao on the street and taking a photo together :).

@setokaonii It is nice to hear that a lot of artists have watched Kasane. I wonder too if Ryota has watched it. I believe it would feel very special for those who know Tao in real-life because Nina/Kasane are totally different from how she is.

Oh, I forgot that Takumi is in a group. Yes, perhaps it will be DISH who are going to sing the themesong. They might cross ways with Generations if they are promoting at the same time. Perhaps Tao will be on the show too since some actors have started to go on Music Station to promote their movies too?

I didn't expect seeing Mirei in that event either. It feels weird indeed seeing her and Ryota together.

@Dramanoona  I forgot to tag you above regarding the new trailer for Harumatsu Bokura. I was on weibo this morning and it seems like we aren't the only ones who are rooting for Aya :P

New pictures and interview from Vogue Taiwan.

Q: Please use three adjectives or animals to describe yourself and please explain the reasons.

Ryota: Dog (appearance), wolf (inner-self and personality) and bird (because I like the sky very much). 

(Both Ryota and Tao really like Sora. He is quite on point when choosing animals to describe himself). 

In the interview he also mentioned that he is playing a young author in the webdrama "Tokyo Coin Laundry". The thing he wants to challenge the most right now is doing catwalk as a model for a famous fashion brand.

006YOaJugy1fwdkc3h096j30eq0m3gme.jpg

006YOaJugy1fwdkc3v3b7j30ku0v90v0.jpg

006YOaJugy1fwdkc3nvuaj30h20m8gmg.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4296954734766950

Credit: 片寄涼太應緩博

• Like 1

It's really weird when Ryota and Mirei Kiritani appeared together. 

At first, I didn't know it was Mirei. I couldn't realize her. I can't see her face obviously.

I notice their faces are really the same, many people notice it after Anikoma.

It's quite funny when Kento and Tao have same faces, Ryota and Mirei have same faces. 

In this event, Ryota and Mirei looked alike too. 

Just my feeling, Ryota and Mirei seemed to avoid each other (since their faces are similar?) 

• Like 1

@Transition thanks for your translation.

The thing he wants to challenge the most right now is doing catwalk as a model for a famous fashion brand

So surprised. Unexpectedly about Ryota. I don't know he likes it, wants to do it.

Dog (appearance), wolf (inner-self and personality) and bird (because I like the sky very much). 

I like the way he described himself: dog (face), wolf (inner) and bird (like sky).

Pure, cute, and ambitious.

It's my style. Hehe...

I found this pic. 

So cute.

Still Ryota and Mirei pictures haha

Their faces, reactions were the same, especially pic 2-3-4.

Look like siblings. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 I have always thought that Tao and Kento look alike (one of the reasons to why I don't ship them since they look like siblings) but Ryota looking like Mirei is something new. However, after looking closely they do resemble each other a bit. I think it is their eyes? I think it was the first time they met so therefore they seemed very distant to each other. It is nice seeing Ryota going to different countries to promote. Generations will be flying to South Korea to attend a show/award ceremony on the 6th of November. While Tao never gets to promote overseas, for example in China. The 8 Year- Engagement premiered there yesterday or in Taiwan or Hong Kong when her movies were shown there. 

I just found a Chinese translation to Tao's latest IG post. I wonder what kind of big decision she has made.

Tao's instagram post 181019:

Through the promotions of the movie Harumatsu Bokura I got in contact with the world of GUCCI for the first time in my life. Although I haven't left the stage of being an adult but it feels like I have slightly opened the big door to the world that I have been looking forward to, so this was very memorable to me. I won't ever forget these moments for my whole life as I also made a very big decision on this evening. 

Wearing this kind of outfit it feels like I got a lot of strength. It feels like I got surrounded by the clothes and its world. Just like a beautiful yet wild animal. It was awesome. To be surrounded by this kind of world. I really thought that I need to take a step forward. 

The outer appearance do take a large part in this but I personally want to become an adult who can wear this kind of clothes. So from now on I want to hold the keys in my hand to search for very precious experiences, step by step. Thank you very much!

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4296953724326276

@setokaonii Oh, that's true. Tao's name 鳳 is Phoenix, a type of bird. She also likes the sky a lot. As for the wings that Tao gave him together with the bouquet, like you I also think it has a connection to what he said. They have most likely talked about this privately. Regarding Tao's big decision, the way you deciphered it is logical. She probably was referring to modeling.

Thank you for sharing the radio show that Ryuto went to where a listener mentioned Tao. The way he called her Tao-chan and said that she is cute, really do make me think he has met her more than that one time during the pre-screening of Anikoma. Thank you too for sharing Genetalk where the Gene members played one of the songs of Cheer Dan. :)

Tao went to a show called 初耳学 with Toda Erika and Arimura Kasumi a few weeks ago. During the show they were asked 8 questions. 

Q1 Your background picture in your cellphone?

Tao: A picture with Natsuki Mari.

Kasumi: A picture of an illustration from the internet. 

Erika: A picture of my pet. 

Q2 Would you search for your name on the internet?

Tao: No.

Kasumi: No.

Erika: Yes.

Q3 The thing you want to do before you die?

Tao: To form a family. 

Kasumi: To climb Mt. Fuji.

Erika: To give birth.

Q4 Please show us pictures of you privately.

Tao: Graduation picture (they mentioned during the show that those people whose lips curve upwards, in other words those who smile, have 5 times higher chance of getting divorced than those who don't smile) 

Kasumi: A picture of her looking at plants at her home.

Erika: A picture of her diving. 

Q5 How much earlier do you wake up before go out?

Tao: 2 hours before.

Kasumi: One hour before.

Erika: 30 minutes before.

Q6 People you respect?

Tao: Degawa Tetsurō (a comedian).

Kasumi: Mom.

Erika: Audrey Hepburn.

Q7 The weight of your bag? (According to "the expert": The lighter your bag is the better you are at being in love).

Tao: 1900 g 

Kasumi: 1265 g

Erika: 3275 g 

Q8 The book who has moved you?

Tao: An atlas about muscular soreness. 

Kasumi: The rain in your heart. 

Erika: Everyday is a good day.

Credit: tao酱的乱七八糟汉化补丁

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4292643599337535

Here is the video to the full show.

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av33392909.html

Regarding Tao's graduation picture and how "the expert" said that people who smile in their graduation picture has 5 times higher chance of getting divorced *touch wood* that it won't happen. About the question of a thing they want to do before they die Tao answered forming a family, which indicates that it is something she looks forward to. Kasumi who is a bit older than her didn't think of something regarding that. Tao's thought is similar to Erika's in that aspect but Erika just turned 30 so it is understandable that her mind is starting to be more family-oriented. 

@setokaonii @Transition 

I think Ryota and Mirei really have same face, 80%, not only in this event, but also many pictures fans made comparisons before.

Spoiler

Ryota's face reminds me of many people I know: G-Dragon, Luhan, Lee Hyun Woo, Mirei,...and my ex lover (haha, before I know Ryota). 

So weird. So confused.

Ryota's school in PoL is Royal Phoenix too.

I notice it. 

PoL's plot remind me of Ouran High School Host Club where Chiba and Tao acted together.

Many fans think so and they hope Chiba a.k.a Honey senpai will appear in Pol.

Can I hope Tao too? She was in Ouran and also Miss Phoenix in real life. Tao can appear as a miss Phoenix of Kanade's school, or Kanade's little sister and we can hear "Onii" again.

Can PoL' s director a.k.a Anikoma's director invite Chiba and Tao?

We can see Anikoma's trio again Ryota-Tao-Chiba.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Oh, so Ryota's school in POL is royal Phonex? What a coincidence! Or not? ^_^Yes, it would be nice to see Tao guest-star in POL. I really want to see RyoTao together on-screen or at an event.

I think Tao really wants to have her own family too. She has mentioned about marriage a frw times already this year. I hope Ryota won't make her have to wait too long :)

Spoiler

I have also heard that a lot of people think Ryota looks like G-dragon and Luhan.

@ryotatao9495 You can write to me on private message if you want to :)

Forgot to write about this earlier when I was talking about the show above. There was a part where the hosts asked Tao and Kasumi about their bond.

Kasumi: In short, Tao-chan is a very simple and pure person. Everytime she sees me she would hold my hand and say "I'm giving energy to you right now."

Tao: Kasumi-chan wrote a letter to me during the period when I was having a very painful time and could barely sleep. She asked the director to give it to me. I thought there is nothing I can give her so the only thing I can do is to hold her hand and give Tao's energy to her. 

Credit: tao酱的乱七八糟汉化补丁

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4292644638721123#repost

As usual people have only good words to say about Tao. I'm glad that she is well-liked by different artists. I'm also glad to see that people around her are giving her support and shows concern to her when she feels down. Just like Kasumi and Yuko (she wrote a comment to Tao a few days ago when Tao wrote on IG that she was having a tough time, telling her that she shouldn't push herself to hard and just be herself) and many more that we may not know of. 

On 1/12/2018 at 1:03 AM, Transition said:

Genetalk June 2017 with Ryota, Reo and Hayato.

(Ryota: Love isn't about asking something in return)

https://m.bilibili.com/video/av16264170.html

A fan was telling them (through a letter) about him and his girlfriend. How he thinks she is a really good girlfriend, she is smart, looks good and is very considerate. He is the one who usually pays when they eat outside although she wants to pay. Then on their 2nd anniversary she insisted on paying and jokingly said that he could save his money and use them for their next date instead. 

Ryota, Reo and Hayato all thought it was a cute of her to do so but Ryota thinks as a man treating girlfriend is something that they should do. If she wants to do something in return then it doesn't have to be something extravagant. She could for example cook a meal for themselves at home. He then said: "Love isn't about asking something in return. If you are thinking of always getting something in return (from your partner) then it will be difficult to maintain (the relationship)." Reo and Hayato were silent for a moment then they started singing Sora "kono sora no shita de meguriau kiseki" (It is a miracle we met under this sky). 

---------------------------------------------------------

I might be overanalyzing things but I was thinking if Reo and Hayato were trying to hint at something when they suddenly sang Sora after Ryota was talking about what he thinks of love. Sora is the themesong of Anikoma, a song that belongs to Haruka and Setoka.  @ryotatao9495 we have also talked about this before that Sora (Sky) is something that both Ryota and Tao likes. 

Recently, in September, Tao joined a show with Arashi's members.

Tao asked Nino how to pay for a meal to treat someone.

Then Nino let Jun answered. He said he will pay it secretly (example: go to toilet and pay).

I remember on Genetalk, there was a same situation when a fan boy told Gene about his girlfriend. He said she is a good person, she often wants to pay for meals. 

While other members said she's nice and cute...

Ryota thinks as a man treating girlfriend is something that they should do.

If she wants to do something in return then it doesn't have to be something extravagant.

She could for example cook a meal for themselves at home.

He then said: "Love isn't about asking something in return. If you are thinking of always getting something in return (from your partner) then it will be difficult to maintain (the relationship)."

Reo and Hayato were silent for a moment then they started singing Sora "kono sora no shita de meguriau kiseki" (It is a miracle we met under this sky). 

What a coincidence!

Ryota doesn't want his girlfriend to pay for meals, right? He thinks it's responsibility of men to treat girlfriend.

And now Tao asked a man how to pay for a meal to treat someone.

And why Reo, Hayato were silent, then they sang "Sora"? (SORA- big hint of RyoTao)

What do you think?

Translated by @eryotic 

Edit: the show where Tao asked to pay for a meal is VS Arashi. Tao and Kyoko joined to promote Kasane.

http://www.bilibili.com/video/av31212299

The Genetalk above was in June 2017. 

Remember Ryota and Tao ate and signed together at a restaurant? It was June 2017 too. Some days before the Genetalk. (June26)

and we discussed before that Ryota and Tao could become official couple after July 12, 2017.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Wow. So Tao was asking about advice of how to pay for a meal? So cute. Hehe. I think it is because Ryota has been treating her all this time so she wants to pay at least once :P. Yes, when Reo and Hayato suddenly sang Sora when Ryota was talking about girlfriend and relationship, it was really suspicious. 

Here's part of the Q&A from Ginger that I found on weibo. 

Q: What type of girls do you like?

Ryota: Girls with clean hair and nice smell (*laughs*). 

His answer to this question has been really consistent ^_^

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4297535189349954

In this interview that Ryota did for the Ginger event. He said there are plans for him to venture in China this year and next year. I wonder if he means the whole group or just he himself? 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4296554833907445

Some old magazine pictures of Tao's that I really like. She looks so beautiful here. I miss her without-bangs-look.

006LYCQDgy1fwfosqo6sej318g0xanpd.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fwfospllqvj30go0b40tk.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fwfosq1yy1j30pw0xcwjs.jpg

For more pictures, please click on the link below

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4297522892219197

Credit: 彡与胡说

@Transition Thanks.

Ryota really loves girl's hair. 

Coincidence that Tao has nice hair like Ryota said. Beautiful hair is one of big reason make everyone love Tao.

I think the "Chinese plan" is used for Ryota. Promote Ryota first, and then Generations, after that they will promote LDH artists. (If the plan for Ryota have good results).

Will Ryota join C-dramas/movies? 

For some reason, I really worry for Ryota (about his future).

I saw many actors/actresses from other countries joined C-dramas/movies to gain their popularity.

I hope Ryota will be successful.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, Tao's hair looks beautiful. Thick and silky. Ryota has said before that she smells nice too.

Yes, it sounds logical that it might be solo projects. Hm. When it comes to acting. Movies takes shorter time than dramas so movies would be good as a start? Then he won't be away from Japan for too long.  I'm also hoping the best for his career. 

Speaking of Generations I don't think their newest single 少年 has been posted here yet? I quite like this song, it reminds me of their old ones. This is only a short version. The full single will be released on the 31st of October.

Credit: avex

[Edited]

@ryotatao9495  I hope Tao will grow out her bangs soon. She has had straight bangs since April 2017. 

Ryota has most likely watched Cheer Dan. As for Gene members...I think there is a chance that they have watched it too. If it is not for Tao then for Anna :P.

During the latest episode of Genekou when the topic came to what kind of cosplay they like for Halloween. Ryota said although it might sound 'hentai' (perverted) he quite like suit-like uniforms. 

I don't think Ryota actually meant in a perverted way but that he thinks that girls look good in suits? Something like this below? ^_^ Or it could just be me who don't understand what guys think.