[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Many fans are happy to see Tao laughed because of Kento.

Someone asked a male artist ( not Tao) about what if they make a new film and Kento is main role. 

And the show focused on Tao's face, she laughed.

Of course, Tao couldn't be normal right, while people were laughing, she had to laugh for Kento or anyone who was mentioned.

If Tao didn't laugh, people will bash Tao that she wasn't friendly or something.

@ryotatao9495  Ryota was saying for Halloween he like the idea of dressing up in suit-like uniform. He knows that people might think of something perverted though when he is saying this. So I guess the Gene members laughed because they thought of something perverted?

I have seen the screencapture and clip of Tao laughing during the part where Kento is mentioned. As you said she couldn't do anything else but laugh since the others were laughing. I don't know if it is just me but her laugh seemed like the type of laugh when you find something is awkward. It is perhaps because of their rumours that Tao find the situation awkward.

Here's the clip for people who can't access Twitter (like me)

Ryota recommends this book and wrote a comment for it.

《This love is the most beautiful rain in the worldas the title says I encountered "the most beautiful rain" in my life. In that beautiful rain I was able to face "the meaning of being alive" and "what happiness is". At last "beautiful tears" will flow down endlessly. 

This is what made me understand that you should live in the moment and being able to meet someone that you really cherish from the bottom of your heart, that is what "miracle" is. 

This is an extremely beautiful production.

a805e776gy1fwhd74tqclj20sp15vk18.jpg

Credit: 雪奈 yukina 

https://m.weibo.cn/status/4298052192224606

Ryota mentioned here that meeting someone you really cherish from the bottom of your heart is a miracle. In the lyrics for Sora there's a similar sentence "It's a miracle that we met under this sky" (kono sora no shita de meguriau kiseki). From his comment, it seems like he has already met this special someone ^_^.

Just another similarity, Ryota and Tao have three moles on their upper cheek. 

Tao's instagram post 181023:

Good evening :) Today I practised a certain thing. I myself think that right now is a transitional period. 

No matter if it is the growth of body or mind. However, there is also a very special thing that exists and there are moments when I feel very happy. 

If these things can be connected to the things that will happen hereafter then it will be very nice! - But I still can't find any hints to make them connect :tears:.

I have also many people that I want to meet but the timing hasn't been right. How can I be able to meet them :tears:?

The flowers I received are extremely pretty. I'm very thankful. I hope my wish can bloom like a flower. 

Does this practise that she mentioned perhaps have anything to do with her upcoming project? Because it seems like she can't disclose what it is. I have realized now after reading @ryotatao9495 earlier posts that Tao does post pictures of flowers often. I wonder if it is work-related or she or if she got them from someone ^_^. As for the rest of her post I don't really understand what she is trying to say :p

@Transition I hope Tao will have a good project and not school girl, school life anymore.

About Ryota...

I just wonder why Ryota suddenly "Just be myself". 

Does he want to say something to his fans? 

We will talk about it later ^_^

So..

Ryota likes this book.

He often read light novel, especially about Love. I guess.

Since it's beautiful and Ryota loves it, can I hope a movie adaptation of this novel where Ryota and Tao will be main roles hahaha

I notice RYOTA deleted many posts on his IG. Some pictures where Anikoma cast together, but he didn't delete any RyoTao posts.

Since Ryota hasn't posted anything with Shiraishi Sei (PoL)

He also deleted the photo he was with Leola (who sang Anikoma's ost), and first Anikoma's trailer (I think he deleted since it's thumbnail was 18+, we discussed and Hayato's comment before).

I wonder why Ryota did it since he's very busy in Japan and China, etc...

• Like 1

@Transition 

I notice this post some months ago.

I can't find what it is, not a book, no story. 

It was post in March, 2017. He deleted it recently.

March 2017, the time we talked before that something could happen between RyoTao haha

I also found this picture on Ryota's post on some websites (Pinterest, weheartit...), but I don't understand what it is. 

And no one say sad story like Ryota said.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Could Tao be practising for Rurouni Kenshin? Since there has been news about a sequel that were posted here before. 

I also wonder if something happened that made Ryota write "just be myself". Yuko actually said the same to Tao that she should not push herself too much and "just be yourself" in this post below

Yes, a live adaption of the novel is a nice idea. It is a bonus if it is RyoTao. I heard a few days ago that Japan is going to remake a very popular Taiwanese drama "In Time With You". Before I clicked on the link I was thinking if there is a chance that it could be RyoTao but it wasn't. But then after thinking about it now, RyoTao are too young for the characters so I don't know why I had hopes that it would be them :p. I guess I'm missing them too much. 

Hm. I wonder why Ryota are deleting posts on his IG. I don't think there's a limit on how many posts you can have? Besides he didn't even have that many before. It is good that he hasn't deleted any of those with Tao though. It shows that he values them. 

I have noticed too that he hasn't posted anything of himself with Shirashi Sei nor has he mentioned her on the interviews I have read so far. 

Regarding the picture with the text "Still love you, call me". Can it be something he saw during Gene's tour (something someone has scribbled on a wall)? Didn't they travel to a lot of countries like the United States, Taiwan, Macau etc at that time? 

@Transition

I just think Ryota shared it because he had the same feeling haha. Especially he wrote his own words "A sad story"

Perhaps he was in the same situation at that time? 

Luckily, I save screenshot some weeks ago before Ryota deleted it.

He posted it between March-April, the time we discussed before that something could happen between Ryota and Tao. 

Remember I told you guys before that perhaps Ryota confessed to Tao in March 2017 and Tao rejected (she wasn't confident to date handsome boy like Ryota and she thought she isn't beautiful enough)

Remember on Genetalk in June 2017, Ryota chose March (not another time) to talk about his imagination for best kiss.

The kiss he said was obvious enought to make us though it happened, and Ryota's imagination are the same with last scene in Anikoma: kiss at the sea. The girl's reaction he described sounded like Tao.

Ryota said on Anan April (was taken in March 2017.)
"Regarding the attitude when it comes to love...I do have that. I don't want to lie  (laughs).

Speaking of this, I recently could relate to this [By only directly expressing your feelings isn't important.]

Having a straight-forward confession and whether it successes or fails is indeed important but other kind of methods to express (your feelings) can perhaps give her even more warmth and support.

No matter how many times you say "I like you" you would only be able to express your loving feelings for her and then it would end there.

"When you are having it tough I will be there and share the burden with you." or "Would it be better if you do it like this?", having such conversations I think it means that you really care about her, from the bottom of your heart.

It is because there are different ways to express your concern, I would now think that a guy who can come nearer to the girl's inner heart is more charming." 

And we discussed before, in a the show in April 2017, when female host choose Ryota to confess to Tao, Ryota said "I will wait until you love me".

Hm...

Still love you, (please) call me 

I will wait until you love me

Matching, right? 

hahaha maybe I think too much 

(I) still love you, (please) call me 

It's a popular sentence in the world for who has an unrequited love.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495  Oh, I understand what you mean now. It can be possible that Ryota related the text to his own situation :P. Luckily, it went well for him and Tao at last. 

It is nice to see that the ratings of Prince Of Legend went up again. Let's see how episode 4 and 5 will do. From what I have noticed on weibo, baidu and ptt (Chinese sites) POL isn't as popular as Anikoma. Anikoma was talked about a lot and Haruka/Onii was loved by many. Ryota's fans on weibo said they miss Onii.

Thank you for sharing the new pictures of Ryota! He looks handsome indeed. Like I said about Tao, I also like him better when he doesn't have bangs that cover his forehead. 

Btw, we will soon see Ryota again because the webdrama Tokyo Coin Laundry will be out during winter this year. I saw that he and the female lead Kirumi Shimizu had an interview together that will be released soon on the Exile magazine. I just noticed that he has followed Kirumi too. I didn't realize that before. Does he like her IG posts? :P

A cute clip I just saw on IG. When Tao missed the shot she went back and stood beside Ryota, going in between him and Yosuke "claiming her position" beside him ^_^. Hehe. So cute. This is one of the natural reactions of hers. Just like how she tug his clothes and hid behind him when she felt embarassed.

A repost of their hug

• Like 1

@Transition haha you like Ryota without bangs. I don't :P 

Spoiler

the reason I said before... Really look alike

I think Ryota with bangs is more handsome and cuter. 

Ryota and Tao are too cute together. 

Not only you, I saw fans said people on Instagram, Twitter, Weibo...still love and post about Anikoma many times at this time. 

Fans love Onii more than Ouji-sama :relieved:

I wait for Tokyo Coin Laundry. I like Ryota's role in it. He looks more mature. 

Ryota in this pic makes me think about Tao 

Their reactions are the same.

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495  Oh. So Ryota hasn't liked any of Kirumi's posts? I'm glad to hear that :). I have seen some fangirls of Ryota's at weibo who have tried to deny that he treats Tao in a special way compared to other girls. This will prove them wrong. Oh, that's right. Tao is friend with Kirumi so both Ryota and Tao are following her and she them as well.

Thank you for sharing Ryota's newest IG post. His expression really looks like Tao's. I wonder if they see that themselves? She has liked his post.

Here's a picture of Tao with this expression.

7268e4d3gy1fvjyq6u1mlj20qo12ijym.jpg

Credit: 彡与胡说

@Transition 

. I have seen some fangirls of Ryota's at weibo who have tried to deny that he treats Tao in a special way compared toother girls.

Haha I know, we knew it, talk about it before Anikoma's last stage.

We always know, right?

it's difficult to find people like Tao. Haters are everywhere.

They tried to deny how Ryota treats Tao but everyone can see Ryota treats Tao in a special way, publicly, he even doesn't care about other girls. Can't deny it.

Look at Ryota's Instagram and his interviews (old & new), you can see Tao appeared many times.

even Gene's members still talk or do things related to Tao/Setoka, say Tao is cute and good girl...since last year and they still do it now. (Playing Cheer Dance's song, Ryuto said Tao-chan is cute, Ryota told that he met Tao and asked Tao how to act PoL, learn from Tao in Anikoma to act PoL)

And LDH artists too. Anna is a close friend of Tao since Cheer Dance, Nobuyuki Suzuki who is close to Ryota since PoL also said good things about Tao even Nobuyuki hasn't met or worked with Tao.

When a boy loves a girl, one of exact proofs is his friends, people around him often mention that girl with nice words or mention her to tease the boy.

Since Anikoma, Ryota still mentions Tao (even nothing related Tao), posts photos with Tao, puts "like" most of Tao's post while he's very busy. 

Tao does nothing wrong. But haters think everything Tao does, even herself is super wrong.

There are many actors/actresses appear many times, have many main roles with stiff acting in many years, but people always say "can't hate because they're beautiful", because they're beautiful so they deserve to appear everywhere.

Unfair world haha. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing Generations' new song. I also like their ballads (as well as their RnB songs). Hm, with all of these new songs and themesongs coming out this year the release of a new album shouldn't be too far away? 

Yes, the way Ryota treats Tao and talks about her in interviews (even when people don't ask him about her) and behind-the-scenes shows that she is special to him. Although there are some extreme fan-girls who don't want to admit to this, there are also "mature fans" who have noticed the things we have talked about before :).

It seems like this was the last day that Kasane is shown at the cinemas. I hope the movie will get subbed when the DVD/Bluray releases so more people can see Tao's performance there. 

Tao's IG post 181025: 

I'm very thankful that (Kasane) is loved by so many people. 

From pre-screening, premiere and till now I have received all of your written gratitude. I'm feeling very thankful to you. I hope I still have a chance to meet you guys in this way. 

With full of love I want to express my gratitude to you all. I'm also thankful to the existence of these two characters Nina and Kasane.

I'm giving you the most precious picture on this day that the screening ends. 

The mangaka of Harumatsu Bokura has watched Harumatsu Bokura live action. She said she really liked it. It made her cry a lot. She said there was a part where Tao was very happy and her expression was so cute. The group scenes were good as well as the basketball scenes. She thought the whole movie was lively and it gave you the feeling of wanting to see more. She said the themesong at the end surprised her. It really matched the movie and she wants to hear it again. 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4298929707103207

Credit: tao酱的乱七八糟汉化补丁

Fans have been guessing if the themesong is sung by Tao and Takumi since there was news today where the topic was that they have formed a band/group. Could "singing" be the thing that Tao talked about earlier that she was practising? Aw, if this is true I'm glad for Tao that she gets to sing the themesong to her own movie but at the same time it makes me "jealous" that she and Takumi have sung a song together but RyoTao haven't.  

@setokaoniithis is so wrong!

People started to complain "Tao appears everywhere" and close to boys. 

I don't know what Sony wants. Let Tao focus on acting or graduate University are more necessary.

Tao said she wants to graduate since her classmates graduated 1 year ago.

Since they chose name TAOTAK, and their own website, called unit, I think they will sing many times.

Too disappointed about it.

Tao should avoid men to have a better life.