[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Tao should find new agency. 

Sony is too bad.

Tao will be 24 in some months later.

She should decide what she wants to be. An actress, a dancer or a singer? 

Tao can become an excellent actress if she can have good project and have time to rest, to read the script.

She's an excellent dancer and action actress. I hope she won't waste her skills.

She isn't young anymore. There are many young and beautiful actresses become popular every day. Most of people love them.

I love her voice, but she can't be a singer with that voice. 

She sang a song with Takumi and people bash her too much.

If she sings many songs, I don't know what people do.

1 hour ago, ryotatao9495 said:

Comeback to our RyoTao.

Now I understand why Ryota wants to learn guitar.

Most of pictures and video of TAOTAK, Takumi plays guitar beside Tao.

Does Ryota want to replace Takumi? Haha 

Maybe Ryota think "That should be me!"

I also think so. Some photos of Tao and Takumi are too close, maybe Ryota feels jealous. I hope their relationship is fine. Thank you for always sharing about them @setokaonii @Transition @ryotatao9495

• Like 1

@setokaonii Thank you for the information! I'm quite happy actually about this news. Like I said before although I feel sad that it isn't RyoTao who sing the duet but I'm glad to see Tao sing the themesong for her movie. It is nice to see her play guitar too. 

Thank you too for sharing the clip of Takumi saying that he sees Tao as an older sister. I don't think we need to worry much about these two. Tao has clarified before that they are only friends. The bond between them is strong because they can count as childhood friends who have climbed up together from playing supporting characters to now main roles. 

I think there might be a chance for them to be on Music Station to promote this song and their movie.

@ryotatao9495 I actually think this is a good promotion tactic. TAOTAK is most likely a temporary duo-unit that got formed because of Harumatsu Bokura. Not many people have heard Tao sing before and neither have they heard Takumi sing outside of his group, so it will make make people curious. 

Although I want Tao to focus on her acting career and also graduate from university but since this is only temporarily I don't think it will hurt her. Other actresses have released singles/albums too such as Aragaki Yui and Sawajiri Erika. If singers like Ryota can start acting then I don't see why it can't be the other way around that actors/actresses can try out singing too? 

I hope TAOTAK and Harumatsu Bokura will do well too. It would be nice to see another work of hers do well so she can add it to her list of accomplishments. 

Hehe. Or Ryota might have seen Tao practise playing the guitar so he got interested to try that as well. 

@liemmeciau You are welcome :)

@setokaonii I forgot to comment about the look and concept of TAOTAK's. I really like how they combined the white with blue and also the guitar. It gives one a very fresh and young feeling. I wonder if there will be a PV (music video) for the song too or will it be one with scenes from Harumatsu Bokura?

@setokaonii @Transition

I hope they just sing 1 song. Enough.

I don't hate if Tao sings. But I hope she will have good steps in her career.

Voice is one of big reason makes people hate Tao. 

Of course when she sings, a lot of people will bash her. Especially when it comes to handsome boys.

I still hate Sony and Stardust.

2 agencies often make dating rumors to promote their artists.

Kento and Takumi are from Stardust.

Tao is from Sony.

When Kento and Tao joined Mare and Orange, dating rumors happened.

Who knows if Kento and Tao ate with other people or not? 

Like the way they made gossips Tao and Takumi. It'sweird when they just wrote about Tao Takumi, called double date (so funny) while actress Ito and super female star Fukada Kyoko were there.

Recently, I notice many celebrities use Tao to promote themselves. While Tao isn't close or knows who they are.

Some are new faces from Sony, Sony will push soon, maybe next year.

And many Articles use Tao to talk about others.

Like an actor who is also an athlete and has his own family, but medias still use "Tao's childhood friend" and most of words are about Tao while she isn't main character of interviews. Many times.

Tao appears too much even she doesn't do anything.

And if someone makes scandals, Tao will be mentioned first.

@setokaonii Yes. It was a good move by Takumi. I hope he will keep his words though because there have been cases where the guy calls the girl older sister (noona and jie jie) but then they started dating and even got married Song Joong Ki and Song Hye Kyo and Vic Zhou and Da S Barbie Xu (but these two broke up later). 

Actually the best way to avoid rumours is like we have said before that the artists admit that they have a boyfriend/girlfriend already or like Tao said when she was promoting Omukae Death with Fukushi Sota that it is impossible for them to develop something. I haven't read or watched this interview myself, I just read it at weibo. I wonder what made her declare that. 

Thank you for sharing the IG post of Towa's and also Ryota's comment. Aw, that means he also thinks about Anikoma when he sees the sky and sea (just like what we thought). No wonder he likes it so much :).

@ryotatao9495 Hm. I wonder if it is normal for Japanese agencies to create dating rumours? Horispro is like that too. That explains why the agencies don't come out to deny false rumours. Just like in Kentao's case and Taotak. If Tao didn't have Instagram/blog she wouldn't have the chance to explain to us that she and Takumi are just friends. 

Thank you for sharing the new magazine scans of Ryota! It is good that he is featured in many magazines. 

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 When it comes to Horispro it is mainly Ishihara Satomi. She has been rumoured with a lot of her co-stars such as Oguri Shun, Satoh Takura, Iwata Takanori, Yamapi etc. So some people think she is flirting with guys all the time. So like you said before, rumours can be very bad for a girl's reputation. 

@setokaonii Hehe. Ryota doesn't care to hide how happy he is, does he? 

That's true that it isn't usual for Japanese artists to admit their relationships. It is really only when it is time for marriage that they do that. 

Btw, I just saw on IG that Alan has a new movie coming out next year. The genre is romance. It seems like Alan and Reo are the ones who get the most movie offers in Gene? 

• Like 1

@setokaonii Hm. Then it seems like Ryota only started to follow Kurumi recently? I thought he followed her since last year as Tokyo Coin Laundry was filmed then but it is just that I have missed that because I didn't know she was the lead. I guess that wasn't the case. 

@ryotatao9495 Haha. It would be interesting if Ryota follows our thread. It is nice seeing the views growing. 

• Like 1

Ratings for Prince of Legend episode 4 is 1,9. The ratings are really fluctuating.

*2.6__*1.9__*2.8__*1.9_____(average 2.3)

A summary of Tokyo Coin Laundry. An author who isn't successful (Ryota) goes to a coin laundry everyday. At that place he met a trainee photographer (Kurumi) who is very nice to him. In front of them "the fairy of laundry" appeared. This is a drama about their growing young love after coming to Tokyo.

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299409551836617

Apparently TAOTAK is a dance rock band. Does that mean that they will be dancing too for the song? Or is it towards this direction that the unit will be going? Then that means that they will have more than one song?

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299475754738462

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Yes, it seems like TCL is a love story. I didn't expect that either. I wonder how many episodes it will have. 

@setokaonii Hm. If it is a love story then there might be a kissing scene. He has had kissing scenes in every of his leading productions then. He beats Tao then (Tao doesn't have kissing scenes in every movie/drama of hers) :P.

If the unit isn't temporary then showcases and concerts might be possible. I'm for it, as long as Tao is happy and she doesn't get too tired.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Here's the translation to Ryota's interview for Oggi. Thank you @setokaonii  for sharing the link! It was fun translating it since I could relate the things he mentioned here with Tao, eg. making up for each other's flaws, eating delicious food and drink alcohol together, driving to the seaside, longing to have a family and children, the teasing during cooking time.

Oggi December Issue ”Bad Guy”

--On the 31st of October GENERATIONS will release a soothing single “Youth”, it is something that hasn’t happened during these two years.

“It is exactly these two years that I myself feel like I grew up from being a young guy to what I have become today. The me before would easily get carried away by emotions. I was very obstinate. Being that way can sometimes make you suffer. Now I know how powerful flexibility is. I have gone through a big change regarding the way I handle things. It is also similar when it comes to love. During the time I was young I was mostly asking things from my lover. When you are in your teens, isn’t it normal to think that “love” is about acting cute/spoiled or that your lover is that towards you? But I don’t want that anymore! If it is going to be that way wouldn’t the same things repeat all the time? I want us to become a pair of lovers who would put love into making up for each other’s flaws. If she can act cute/spoiled then she can do that too but I think if we can eat delicious food together and she can accompany me to drink alcohol then that’s already very good.

--If you get married in the future, what is your ideal future?

I want two children. If it can be fulfilled I want one boy and one girl. When I drink alcohol with my dad it would often happen that I think “Wow, I’m actually this person’s son.” I’m very interested in how you should raise a child. I think while cultivating your child you can grow as a person too. Although fans will dislike this kind of thing, but it is exactly because you feel lonely that you will think that way.

--Is there a way to propose that you would like to try?

If I’m going to imagine it in a realistic way, I think I will ask “Shouldn’t we get married now?” during a normal talk in the living room. But if I’m going to answer in an imaginative way then I would invite her for a drive to the seaside. During the romantic moment, when the sun is about to set and the sea waves hit the shore I would give her the ring! Just like that (laughs). The first half is something that I said in a very sincere way based on how I grew up but just as I thought I still like the really sweet scenario. If it is a date I would like to relax, so I think it is better to be lovey-dovey at home. Although I don’t know how to cook at all but with her help I would like to try to make gyozas etc. “You are so bad at this!” “No, aren’t I pretty good?” “Yeah, right? You can immediately tell which one was made by Ryota!” just like this, saying these annoying things at the same time.

A side with very masculine straight-forwardness and also a gentle and passionate side, as he gets more experience he has become an even more charming man. This kind of boyfriend, isn’t he too perfect?

The setting of this month [If Katayose Ryota is your love?]

You have dated for 5 years, both of you have started to think about marriage and also started to discuss to cohabit. He is getting busier. Compared to before, the time that you feel lonely has become more but the gentle him would make time for the two of you when he gets a day off. The weekend has been saved by his sweet smile. You would feel troubled when your lover is too perfect.

Credit: 天才画伯片寄凉太的天妇罗屋

005IADVOgy1fwlmwb25n3j319y0teqgk.jpg

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4299387411153502

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1