[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

@setokaonii I thought it was weird too how Ryota didn't post multiple pictures in one post. Hehe. Yes, he might have picked that up from Tao but he didn't pick up her other habit of writing long essays. Haha. 

Congratulations to Tao! She has gotten nominated for "Best Actress" for "The Eight Year Engagement", "My Little Monster" and "Kasane" at the 31st Nikkan Sports Film Award! The other nominees are Ando Sakura (32), Kadowaki Mugi (26), Kuroki Haru (28) and Matsuoka Mayu (23). The award ceremony will be held on the 28th of December. Hoping for more nominations to come! Tao has two really good roles (Mai and Kasane/Nina) to compete with the others with.

006ufsGRgy1fxhqdjkj65j30w01kw7i2.jpg

Clips from the promotional events in Nagoya. Is it just me or does the atmosphere between Tao and Takumi seem a bit weird? It may be awkwardness due to the rumours between them before. Someone on weibo commented that they don't seem to have a specific way to call each other, which I noticed too when I watched the clips. Tao referred to him as Asakura and then when she called him Takumi she hesitated a bit, as if she didn't know if she should call him that, Takumi-kun or Kitamura-san. The same for Takumi, he shifted between Tao and Tao-chan. 

It isn't something that we RyoTao fans should be worried about though. I believe it is nothing between them which Tao has clarified before. I just wanted to point out how awkward and distant they seem, which is all "thanks" to the media. 

Credit: C2[シーツー]予告&インタビュー動画

Tao will be the host for "The 60th Japan Record Awards" on the 30th of December. It is a major music awards show. 

Here's the list of the winners/the attendees of the night

http://www.tbs.co.jp/recordaward/index.html#nominate

Some of the artists are Utada Hikaru, Nishino Kana, Yonezu Kenshi, TWICE, AKB48 etc.

006ufsGRgy1fxlqplki8aj30u00i70v1.jpg

I have never thought I would see Tao in a music award show. Too bad Generations won't be there. It would have been awesome to see RyoTao together again onscreen. 

Tao: 

I feel very honoured to be able to host the precious 60th annual award show. Regarding talking, I'm really not good at it. Luckily I have anchor Azumi Shinichiro beside who will be hosting the show together with me and help me ease my nervousness. No matter if it is when I get up everyday or when I'm getting into characters music would always encourage me, heal me and help me. So I will do my best in hosting this ceremony to show my gratitude. 

006ufsGRgy1fxm4bkddz1j30k00gmdj9.jpg

Here is PoL's rate:

E1 2.6%

E2 1.9%

E3 2.8%

E4 1.9%

E5 1.0%

E6 2.1%

E7 2.1%

I just wonder about "T". T of Tomford or T of Tsuchiya Tao a.k.a. TT, Gene called Tao "TT" before.

Tao looks so beautiful recently.  

Hope she'll do well at Japan Record Award.

Many fans notice Tao and Takumi were awkward after rumor.

Out of topic: 

"Mare" will be reran in Japan.  I'm happy.

Tao posted a photo at this place.

I also saw some pictures Kento at this place.

Some TV programs talked about Tao in Mare, Kento in Mare, but didn't mention them together. I think they avoid Kento and Tao appear together?

Who watched Mare and fans of Kento, Tao will know this place.

I wonder if Ryota/Gene will watch it, 15 minutes/ep, total 152 episodes.

The rumors make Kento, Tao and Takumi awkward. They can't be partner again.

• Thanks 1

Good news that Ryota takes 8th place in a China's ranking means celebrities can easily raise money for charity each year.

It bases on Chinese fans's donation and Ryota is the only Japanese celebrity in this ranking.

Quite proud of Ryota. He's really popular in China.

From what I know, Chinese medias often celebrate an event and invite stars in charity ranking. 

I think they will invite Ryota.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thank you for sharing the pictures and news! Hehe. Ryota sure has fate with the letter "T". 

It is good that Mare is re-airing. More exposure for Tao :) As for the rumours between Tao and Takumi. I thought they wouldn't be awkward since they said that they see each other as childhood friends and elder sister. They have known each other for a long time too so it is a pity that they have turned out like this. But to avoid further rumours I guess it is best to be careful. The same goes to Kento so I understand why they won't be able to collaborate again. 

It is good that Ryota's fans in China are doing charities. I know the celebrities would rather fans do that than to buy presents to them. 

Ryota's valuation is 336.070 (I'm not sure if I understand it right, is it about money or score or something...?)

The ranking of charity I posted before is used foe new rising Stars  this year (in China). That's why Ryota is listed. 

No.1 is Zhu Yilong and many Chinese celebrities (from PD101 and web dramas...)

There is the same ranking for most popular stars like Lu Han, TFBOYS,etc...

I'm surprised that C-fans can do charities for Ryota

I posted here that C-fans said they will do many things to support and promote, bring Ryota to many people. 

They really do it.

They used ACTOR beside Rytoa's names.

@ryotatao9495 Haha. Only Ryota knows the answer himself. 

Yes, I know there are fanclubs who would donate in the name of their idols or they would personally volunteer and do charity eg. picking up trash from beaches. 

Harumatsu Bokura clip. The question asked here was what they would like to do if they were high-school students again. Tao said she would like to wear school-uniform and go to a themepark. 

Tao and Takumi will be on a variety show that will air on the 4th of December.

@Transition @setokaonii @ryotatao9495 Thank you for always sharing about RyoTao. I am so happy can read this :)

I hope many luxury brands will choose Tao in the future too :)

I also like Ryota's style in MV G-ENERGY :)

In this post, Tao ran very fast. I remember in one of the Anikoma BTS when Onii fell from the stairs to save Kuminitsu, Setoka also ran very fast and Ryota said Tao ran very fast. 

Tao is indeed a very talented artist. I can always see it doing anything well :)

• Thanks 1

@ryotatao9495 It is nice seeing Tao in famous brands. A few people have said on weibo that they are surprised that she doesn't wear these often given that her family is quite well-off and she is a celebrity herself.

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing the video clip! Tao does run really fast. She is indeed talented in a lot of things. 

According to Harumatsu Bokura Twitter it seems like TAOTAK will be performing live at one or a few stage-greetings (not sure of the numbers). 

New upcoming January drama with Ryota called "3rd Grade A Class: From Now On, You Are Hostages". He will be playing a student called Kai Hayato. The leads are Suda Masaki and Nagano Mei.

Hehe. Out of curiousity I went to Ryota's IG to see if he is following Mei but he hasn't. Not yet at least :P.