[Official] Katayose Ryota & Tsuchiya Tao (RyoTao | 涼太鳳) - Anikoma couple (real-life couple)

Transition

Here's a clip that Ryota filmed for VogueMe (a Chinese magazine). Thank you @setokaonii

for sharing it with us!

Hello everyone! I’m Katayose Ryota. Welcome to Ryota’s lesson of confessions (literally "love words")! Please look forward to it.

Sentence 1: Do you know what the difference between you and the stars is?

The stars are up in the skies while you are in my heart.

Sentence 2: So you really like to drink water? Then, you already like 70 % of me.  As for the rest of the 30 %, what am I going to do?

Sentence 3:  Lately there are rumours that I like you. I want to clarify it now. Those aren’t rumours.

Sentence 4: Can you guess where my heart is? You are wrong. It is with you.

Sentence 5: I like you. Goodbye!

I love you! Goodbye! (in Chinese)

(Hehe. Ryota is getting better at this :p)

Anniversary full MV

Another link to the MV

More pictures from Wego that @liemmeciau posted earlier.

e52143b9gy1fxa8ph1lrvj20zf19u7ak.jpg

e52143b9gy1fxa8pqqa42j20zf19uq9y.jpg

e52143b9gy1fxa8pw21azj20zf19ugsa.jpg

Credit: _赤猫_   

Tao and Takumi will attend "Movie Premiere SP Talk event" on the 22nd of November. It seems like the promotions for Harumatsu Bokura are more than the previous movies this year. That's good. Hopefully it will do well or at least decent on boxoffice. 

@liemmeciau Thank you for sharing the pictures of Tao and Yuta! Finally we get to see Tao without bangs. Hehe. It feels like ages since last time. I hope it means she is growing her bangs out. 

Some things that Tao and Yuta talked about during the event:

Yuta: I always hear people say that Tao-chan is as good as an angel, so do you know how good she is? To make me, who was nervous, relax she brought badminton along with her and asked me to come and play (with her/the others). 

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4308506007951122#repost

Yuta: Tao-chan doesn't really seem to know how to lie so she is very bad at playing "The Werewolf Game". 

Tao: It is very difficult being a werewolf!

https://m.weibo.cn/detail/4308514044343951#repost

More pictures from various Twitter accounts. 

006ufsGRgy1fxeqos1ybkj30x00nmn2a.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fxeqp3y5caj30u00yd46k.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fxeqow7bswj316x0sggxe.jpg

Credits to 土屋太凤烘焙坊 for uploading the pictures on weibo. 

• Like 1

On 11/16/2018 at 1:02 PM, Transition said:

Here's a clip that Ryota filmed for VogueMe (a Chinese magazine). Thank you @setokaonii

for sharing it with us!

Hello everyone! I’m Katayose Ryota. Welcome to Ryota’s lesson of confessions (literally "love words")! Please look forward to it.

Sentence 1: Do you know what the difference between you and the stars is?

The stars are up in the skies while you are in my heart.

Sentence 2: So you really like to drink water? Then, you already like 70 % of me.  As for the rest of the 30 %, what am I going to do?

Sentence 3:  Lately there are rumours that I like you. I want to clarify it now. Those aren’t rumours.

Sentence 4: Can you guess where my heart is? You are wrong. It is with you.

Sentence 5: I like you. Goodbye!

I love you! Goodbye! (in Chinese)

(Hehe. Ryota is getting better at this :p)

Anniversary full MV

Another link to the MV

@Transition 

Tao likes to drink water. 

I remember you posted before that Yudai Chiba said Tao is weird, she brings a lot of things in her bags, even 2 bottles of water to drink, and vinegar, ...

About sentence 3, I know many Japanese and international fans say Ryota seems to like Tao, he puts like button on most of Tao's IG posts, but he doesn't do many times like that for other females. 

Even Ryota still mentions Tao in interviews of PoL, told he met Tao, asked Tao for advice, learnt from Tao's acting,etc...

So I wonder if he means he wants to say that those rumors are true that he likes Tao haha

@liemmeciau I don't know how to post pictures here too.

I tried many times to but it doesn't work.

That's why I always use link.

• Like 1

@ryotatao9495 Thanks for the reminder! I kind of had a memory that I read that Tao likes to drink water somewhere but I wasn't sure if I had mixed it up with someone else.

Haha. RyoTao usually have many things in common. This is one of the few things that differ between them. 

Tao mentioned Mare in this IG post below. She said except Yuya Yagira who she meets often at JRA events, she hasn't met the other cast members for a long time. It has even been a year ago since she saw the one who she meets the most (Mugi Kadowaki). 

That means she hasn't met Kento for a long time. Hope that makes the fangirls of his less worried and they would stop bashing her. 

@setokaonii thank you for sharing full MV TAOTAK Anniversary. I immediately downloaded it at bili bili and I repeated it all day. I like Tao's voice. The song is very beautiful.

Tao's hairstyle reminded me of Setoka. With hairpins on the ends of her hair. Beautiful Setoka and Tao after all.

@Transition thank you for sharing many photos and information about Haru Matsu Bokura. and has translated Ryota Sentense in Vogue Me. after I read @ryotatao9495 words, I'm sure it's all about Tao hehe :)

I have tried many times but I can't. I can only send photos from Instagram hehe.

• Thanks 1

Today is 6th Anniversary GENERATIONS. Almost all members send photos on their Instagram.

Tao also liked Ryota's posts.

Beautiful birthday cake. Reo Sano posted it on a twitter account. I wondered if Tao also congratulated Ryota through her personal account hehe :)

• Thanks 1

@liemmeciau  Thank you for sharing Tao's and Ryota's new IG posts! Tao's look yesterday do remind me of Setoka too. She is beautiful indeed with this hairstyle. Happy 6th anniversary to Generations! I think she has sent her gratulations privately too. 

I'm not familiar with Twitter so I don't know how you post pictures from there. However, if it is other sites then you can just post the url with ".jpg" at the end and it will be automatically be embedded in here. 

@ryotatao9495 Tao's hairstyle yesterday does make one think of Setoka. Actually the line-up for Harumatsu Bokura with 4-5 guys and one girl is a bit similar to Anikoma too. Except that I like the 2nd male lead here while I didn't like Takane at all. Even the promotion tactics are a bit similar. They started promoting these two movies about 2 months before their premiere. 

New pictures of Tao and Yuta at the event in Fukuoka today. 

006ufsGRgy1fxfjlqummfj30x00oqwha.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fxfmq0lcvsj30oq0x043w.jpg

Ryota Katayose is in position 8 ViVi national treasure classy handsome 2018 :)

I am very happy to hear that. Ryota has done the best this year. So he deserved it.

During the first instagram live Ryota brought a birthday cake and blew out the candle. Akihisa also congratulated him and Ryota looked very happy.

But in this first photo I feel he is similar to Takanori Iwata lol :D

@setokaonii Thank you for sharing Gene's performance of Sora at UJ tour and also Setoka's hairstyle! Oh, I didn't realize that she visited Ryota's hometown yesterday. Hehe, so RyoTao have mentioned "power" alot lately. Is it because both of them are currently working hard with some new projects? 

@liemmeciau  It is nice seeing Ryota getting a spot on that poll :) Thank you for sharing the newa with us! 

The picture below does reminds me of Iwata Takanori too. Is it the smile, perhaps?

Inaba Yu's IG post 181121:

This person, Tsuchiya Tao is really very good. 

Twitter account

006ufsGRgy1fxfynmkadsj30u00k0n0r.jpg

Tao and Takumi were in Nagoya today to promote Harumatsu Bokura. The clothes that Tao have been wearing these three days are a bit different from her usual style (with long skirts). Has she changed her stylist? She looks good in the clothes and hairstyles though. 

006ufsGRgy1fxh8mzays3j30e40dyabs.jpg

006ufsGRgy1fxh8mzrs3ij30da0k0dj7.jpg

006LYCQDgy1fxh69raiduj30x00oq44x.jpg